Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 294 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HoboNickels - HBN - High Fast Stake - Version 2.0! More Secure, Less Intensive  (Read 478536 times)
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:58:44 PM

Vote for HoboNickels on allcoin.com https://www.allcoin.com/vote

BTC address 19DqWMHHHYxux28yrn7UpAx5zJBZpuFTJw

Woohoo! Allcoin accepted my ticket Smiley I asked them to add CAP, HBN, TEK, PHS and XMR and they did Smiley Good folks at allcoins.com
https://www.allcoin.com/vote/#HBN
I suspect there are quite a few of us with similar interests here but maybe different priorities.
I'd suggest people concentrate on voting the current leader of this batch to a completed listing rather than spread the votes.
Then all getting behind the next front runner

You can vote for 5 per hour so the vote is naturally spread really. I suggest throwing some btc at your favorite of the bunch.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 02:52:11 PM

For those of you who, like me, have PHS and CAP and TEK and HBN, I suggest the following:
Vote for the highest ranking of them and this one only. Once it will be on the market, then we can get rid of cryptsy for this one (I still have PHS and CAP locked at Cryptsy).. Then focus all your votes on the next one.

That way, deliveries will happen faster.

Edit: what Flungspun said Smiley

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
ElTomeko27

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:20:16 PM

For those of you who, like me, have PHS and CAP and TEK and HBN, I suggest the following:
Vote for the highest ranking of them and this one only. Once it will be on the market, then we can get rid of cryptsy for this one (I still have PHS and CAP locked at Cryptsy).. Then focus all your votes on the next one.

Voting for HOBO
FlungSpun

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:07:19 PM

Yeah except I didn't read the instructions so don't pay too much attention.
Smiley

I'm voting HBN Caps Tek PHS and errrm .. yeah in that order as waking hours allow. 

Can someone confirm the votes carry over each week and are not reset .......
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 07:08:38 PM

Hopefully soon we won't have to rely on the unreliable cryptsy. Allcoin will be happy Smiley

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Marty19

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 11:06:58 AM

FREE 0% HoboNickels (HBN) mining pool now available from iSpace Mining Pools

http://ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=hbn

If you need more mining power then check out http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=1928

Smiley

ESM

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:56:51 AM

Need some help here.

I backed up my multiple wallet files, deleted everything, reinstalled and loaded blockchain and closed down moved my wallet files over and tried opening up and getting error 22....critical error loading wallets. Won't open at all now.

What do I need to do to recover my coins?
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:15:49 PM

Need some help here.

I backed up my multiple wallet files, deleted everything, reinstalled and loaded blockchain and closed down moved my wallet files over and tried opening up and getting error 22....critical error loading wallets. Won't open at all now.

Hi ESM, it does sound like you have a bad wallet.dat file. If you are using multiple wallets, the trick is to find out which one is corrupted.

I have a FAQ about bad wallets
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/9590-hbn-trouble-shooting-guide-wallet-corruption/

If you can identify which wallet is bad, you can restore that one from backup, or you can try to rename it to wallet.dat and run -salvagewallet.

If you still have issues after reading over and trying this guide, you can PM. This has happened to 3 or 4 other people over the last year, and I or they were able to get back all the coins.

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:16:02 PM

Need some help here.

Hi ESM, it does sound like you have a bad wallet.dat file. If you are using multiple wallets, the trick is to find out which one is corrupted.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/9590-hbn-trouble-shooting-guide-wallet-corruption/

If you can identify which wallet is bad, you can restore that one from backup, or you can try to rename it to wallet.dat and run -salvagewallet.

If you still have issues after reading over and trying this guide, you can PM. This has happened to 3 or 4 other people over the last year, and I or they were able to get back all the coins.

I have been successful with exporting all the private keys in a wallet file without using the client.  Granted your backups are good.  I worked a few days on one with flt, and we couldn't get them back because the wallet was corrupted and the user did not have a backup.

I will update my code to look at HBN, tranz, what is the prefix for compressed and uncompressed HBN addresses?

Send me a pm if you want to try

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:13:18 AM

Need some help here.

I have been successful with exporting all the private keys in a wallet file without using the client.  Granted your backups are good.  I worked a few days on one with flt, and we couldn't get them back because the wallet was corrupted and the user did not have a backup.

I will update my code to look at HBN, tranz, what is the prefix for compressed and uncompressed HBN addresses?

I have pywallet set up for HBN here; https://github.com/Tranz5/pywallet the prefix is 34

Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:14:51 AM

Need some help here.

I have pywallet set up for HBN here; https://github.com/Tranz5/pywallet the prefix is 34

+1

Awesome as always! 

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
ESM

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:47:58 PM

Need some help here.

Thank you so much for your quick response!

I read your message and the linked help as soon as I saw it but I think I was able to mess things up further before I read it. Furthermore I feel foolish for bothering you'all over 108 or so HBN ...but then it again it was the only HBN I had....+ 37 I have recovered.

This is where I am at. Unfortunately I did not understand the interdependency of the database and wallet files as I deleted everything but the wallet file when I reloaded...before i posted here. Sad
That is what most other wallets suggest to do ...or at least in my little bit of experience.

I was running multiple wallets including the general wallet, "savings" and then the system created a 3rd "stake". I seemed to be able to open the general wallet that had 37 and sent that to an exchange for the moment. It seems the "savings" wallet was the corrupt one as I cannot get that to open by renaming it to wallet.dat. Through out my trials I think I tried about every combination of wallets and database files ....I happened to find a databse file in my recycle bin that might be from the day I deleted the data and therefore the one that was associated to the wallet originally....but I am not sure at that either.

To make a long story longer, I think I likely loaded the current version from the onset as I see I got my 1st HBN on April 25th from the giveaway thread. As the help file seems to be explaining how to recover from a version change problem....not sure if I am now SOL or what. I have managed to get myself this run time error now http://prntscr.com/3u6tvt

I see there have been a couple posts after my message and not sure if they suggest there is a utility to help?

I apologize for my ignorance as I do not understand the programming end of how this all works.
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:14:28 AM

Need some help here.

Thank you so much for your quick response!

I read your message and the linked help as soon as I saw it but I think I was able to mess things up further before I read it. Furthermore I feel foolish for bothering you'all over 108 or so HBN ...but then it again it was the only HBN I had....+ 37 I have recovered.

This is where I am at. Unfortunately I did not understand the interdependency of the database and wallet files as I deleted everything but the wallet file when I reloaded...before i posted here. Sad
That is what most other wallets suggest to do ...or at least in my little bit of experience.

I was running multiple wallets including the general wallet, "savings" and then the system created a 3rd "stake". I seemed to be able to open the general wallet that had 37 and sent that to an exchange for the moment. It seems the "savings" wallet was the corrupt one as I cannot get that to open by renaming it to wallet.dat. Through out my trials I think I tried about every combination of wallets and database files ....I happened to find a databse file in my recycle bin that might be from the day I deleted the data and therefore the one that was associated to the wallet originally....but I am not sure at that either.

To make a long story longer, I think I likely loaded the current version from the onset as I see I got my 1st HBN on April 25th from the giveaway thread. As the help file seems to be explaining how to recover from a version change problem....not sure if I am now SOL or what. I have managed to get myself this run time error now http://prntscr.com/3u6tvt

I see there have been a couple posts after my message and not sure if they suggest there is a utility to help?

I apologize for my ignorance as I do not understand the programming end of how this all works.

No worries, we are all in this and learning it together.

So here is what you should do. #1 Get the most current version 1.4.0.1 from my github release page.   https://github.com/Tranz5/HoboNickels/releases/download/1.4.0.0/HoboNickels-qt-1.4.0.1.zip

I would suggest using this to replace your blk001.dat and txleveldb directory and then start it up.
http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Replace_Blockchain

I would also rename current wallets to something like noload_wallet-old1.dat noload_wallet-old2.dat noload_wallet-old3.dat etc.

Then start up the client. You will be up and running. But have no coins. After you are fully up to sync. Go back and rename your wallets as follows rename noload_wallet-old1.dat to wallet-old1.dat and then load it. If it loads ok, do the same, for the next.

After you are sure you know which one is bad. Shutdown the client. and then  rename it to noload_wallet-bad1.dat.

If you want to try it yourself you will need to learn to use the switches -datadir and -salvagewallet. Put your bad wallet into a new directory c:\hbnfix or something and make sure it is named wallet.dat and put your database dir in there as well. Then start up client with -datadir=c:\hbnfix -listen=0 -salvagewallet

You may need to use version 1.2 to salvage. It is on my release page. https://github.com/Tranz5/HoboNickels/releases/tag/1.2.2.0

If you are successful. you should be then able to load the wallet.dat into the new client and be off and running.

If you need help I can try for you as well. Just PM me an secure location of the bad wallet and database dir.

Good luck!

RoyalMiners

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:05:08 AM

https://i.imgur.com/iaGmm2Q.png

Royal Miners
www.royalminers.com

Royal Miners is now mining HoboNickels.  Royal Miners was created by mining enthusiasts for mining enthusiasts.  No registration required, simply mine with your wallet address as your username, and anything as a password.

Code:
stratum+tcp://s.royalminers.com:3010 -u YourHoboaddress -p x

https://i.imgur.com/t6lORLt.png
spiler

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 10:00:27 AM

Hi,

I have this version v1.4.0.1, but they are two days that the wallet is not synchronized. What should I do?
thanks

bitboost  █ ▔▔▔▔▔▔ECOMMERCE REDEFINED▔▔▔▔▔▔ █  bitboost
Blockchain-based marketplace: Secure, Private, Fast and Reliable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitterYouTubeSlack▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
georgidimitrov

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:58:18 PM

I want to sell myself as a Cryptsy referral. If anyone is interested PM me with your HBN offer. Thanks.

------------------------------------------
websitetrafficdelivery[dot]tk - HBN, DOGE, PayPal accepted
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:44:44 PM

Hi,

I have this version v1.4.0.1, but they are two days that the wallet is not synchronized. What should I do?
thanks

Hi a bit more information could help.

Did the wallet seem to get stuck on a block? Sometimes a quick shutdown restart of the client can help.

Do you have a strong connection to the network? 8+ If not you can try to addnodes using rpc while the client is running. See here http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Node and here http://hbn.blockx.info/connected-nodes

You can also try to use our blkchain download, which will get you much for farther along.
http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Replace_Blockchain

Slower machines can take 12-24+ hours. But shouldn't be much more then that. I did a recent download on my brothers older machine a few weeks ago it took about 7 hrs.

Tranz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:27:09 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 07:47:26 PM by Tranz

So I was able to fix the wallet from ESM and I took the opportunity to full sync test. I was able to do it starting fresh in 8 hours. No restarts just started it up and let it go!

Also I got a message for a new site. Please vote if you think we should have HBN there. I haven't done any due diligence, just passing along information. So use it as such.

Thanks.

We have added HoboNickels into our voting list for a few days. I want you to know HBN will catch more chinese players' eyes to know and participate when it lives on our exchange.If you'r not sure the vote of HBN can reach 1000,we will cancel it.So pls reply me,thanks.
the voting rule as follow:
An effective vote will cost 10 ECFC(EcoinfundCoin), repeating vote are allowed, each coin will be listed on our exchange the next day as soon as the vote reach 1000.

EcoinFund

FlungSpun

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:41:52 PM

Good to see HBN working it's way up the www.allcoin.com/vote vote list - No. 12 now
Leapfrogging many other coins in the last few days and not a satoshi spent - all good user votes.
cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:33:01 PM

So I was able to fix the wallet from ESM and I took the opportunity to full sync test. I was able to do it starting fresh in 8 hours. No restarts just started it up and let it go!

Also I got a message for a new site. Please vote if you think we should have HBN there. I haven't done any due diligence, just passing along information. So use it as such.

Thanks.

We have added HoboNickels into our voting list for a few days. I want you to know HBN will catch more chinese players' eyes to know and participate when it lives on our exchange.If you'r not sure the vote of HBN can reach 1000,we will cancel it.So pls reply me,thanks.
the voting rule as follow:
An effective vote will cost 10 ECFC(EcoinfundCoin), repeating vote are allowed, each coin will be listed on our exchange the next day as soon as the vote reach 1000.

EcoinFund

They don't even have the correct website for HBN listed
http://ecoinfund.com/vote
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 294 »
  Print  

Jump to: