Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:38:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 294 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HoboNickels - HBN - High Fast Stake - Version 2.0! More Secure, Less Intensive  (Read 478601 times)
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:08:36 AM

A few days ago I got an error when trying to boot up my wallet and had to download the block chain again from scratch, took about three days. The wallet ran fine for a few days and had an error again but forgot to record the error but I once again DL the block chain again using the block chain data zip file from the website and now I am getting checkpoint too old contact the developer? I am using the 1.5v of the HBN wallet.

Supporter of HBN since its birth via a blundertoe Crypto Cosmic Interstellar Collision. She is still staking HBNs, yay! Yet a restart or even a complete blockchain download does not fix.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:44:42 AM

A few days ago I got an error when trying to boot up my wallet and had to download the block chain again from scratch, took about three days. The wallet ran fine for a few days and had an error again but forgot to record the error but I once again DL the block chain again using the block chain data zip file from the website and now I am getting checkpoint too old contact the developer? I am using the 1.5v of the HBN wallet.

Supporter of HBN since its birth via a blundertoe Crypto Cosmic Interstellar Collision. She is still staking HBNs, yay! Yet a restart or even a complete blockchain download does not fix.

If you are on the same chain as http://hbn.cryptocoinexplorer.com/ no worries.

The last checkpoint was issued just a few hours ago.
Code:
01:43:14
getcheckpoint

01:43:14
{
"synccheckpoint" : "dad6a798d7a96bf2189c1a900b716f9dc96da557967bed8b21ccd337fbef66f8",
"height" : 1962556,
"timestamp" : "2015-04-08 01:04:13 UTC",
"policy" : "strict"
}

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
sandpaper

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:44:34 PM

Is it normal while staking to have upwards of 700k weight?

I'd like to reiterate I am still wondering about this. I am over 1 Million weight and have quite a few blocks of 500+ sitting at 30+ days age. Wondering if this is normal or not? Should I be coming into blocks of 1000+?

That is a bit odd, you should be staking those 500 pretty darn quick. My oldest is 14 days, and that is 160 in size.  My weight is 170k.

Are you getting many orphans? Are you getting some good stakes? Which client are you using?

170 when I repaired just now. Not too many I suppose. Most of mine anywhere from 1-20 chunks with some bigger ones in there. At this point I just want to have it combine into blocks that stake ~100 hbn at a time. Using client v1.5.0.0-gd677d58e-V1.5. I can screenshot it if you would like. I mine on 2 computers, 1 is 24/7 with 1 cpu, other is like 8 hours a day on 6 cpus.

New message on my client today. WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.

If you have a lot of little blocks, those could be getting in the way of the bigger blocks. I think combining the little blocks is a good idea.

That message should go away now, on your next restart.

Thanks. I do have something like 4250+ in the coin control menu. I assume that's a bit too many blocks of HBN.

I was looking at all of the updates for 1.5 and came across coinstake updates. Would this help solve my problem? If i read this correctly it can automatically group blocks together after a successful staking.
-splitthreshold=<n>    " + _("Set stake split threshold within range (default 5),(max 20))")
-combinethreshold=<n>  " + _("Set stake combine threshold within range (default 5),(max 20))")

Is that max set in stone? I feel like if my blocks could automatically lump into 200+ blocks I would be fine. How does one go about using startup switches like this?
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:31:17 PM

I found a great multipool where I can mine both Hobonickles and Caps and many other quality coins. It is called coinmine.pw It has a great interface and it is very easy to switch from mining one coin to another. I have been mining there exclusively now for several months.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 05:34:42 PM

Concerning CryptoCoinExplorer:  hbn.cryptocoinexplorer.com

Over the last month or so, there has been more downtime then normal. This is due to server restarts by the server provider.

Before the recent incidents, server restarts were a relatively rare occurrence.When CCE 3.5 was written last year, unattended restarts were not a major consideration.
I do not run a startup script for CCE servers as I prefer to manually restart CCE 3.5 explorers.
This is to ensure the startup goes smooth as there are a couple of issues, though rare, that could come up.

Development of CCE 4 started a few months ago and the database loader is at a state that it could be deployed.
The CCE 4 database loader is very restart friendly and also much more fault/error tolerant then the CCE 3.5 loader.

In light of these recent events, I am going to write a modified version of the CCE 4 database loader that will work with CCE 3.5 databases.

This will allow me to confidently use a server startup script to start the explorers unattended whenever there is a restart.

The plan is to have this deployed over the weekend/early next week.

My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
bney

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:54:07 AM

Im in the process of setting up a new pool for Hobo and have been running about 60mh on it for a few days.
What I am finding is that the orphan percentage is more than a third of the blocks I hash out. Is this normal?
Seems appalingly high compared to other coins
bney

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:50:52 AM

New Hobonickel Pool.
US Based. My pools have nearly 100% uptime.

hobonickel.altcoinpool.us

choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:07:17 PM

Tranz is 'the man'.

If I had the power, I'd make him an honorary hobo /  Grin

Also Tranz: don't beat yourself up much about not slaving away working on the client. Really, with the latest version, its great. You don't really need to work on it all that much. I'm not sure what else you even could have planned -- though happy to see any development and new versions, the HBN wallet seems really 'done' to me. It's quite stable and a great PoS wallet.

If anything I think you take off the development hat and put on a promoter cap; HBN is technically quite excellent and more people should know this (i.e could use more promotion or economic, market development).

Thanks for all your hard work.

Technically steady and excellent. Stable and high PoS are thin on the ground. HBN will slowly acquire more adopters.

I agree, the wallet is great. Here are a few suggestions that I have (not urgent at all)

- Add a few different theme options within the wallet
- built-in wallet calculator...You type in the # of hbn  you have, it estimates your # hobos after 30, 60, 365 days etc...
- built-in rich list graph of the HBN distribution (pie chart or bar graph)

I'm in HBN for the long haul, not going anywhere and not selling any

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:13:42 PM

Seeing high CPU utilization while staking...80+ % on a core2 laptop. If I combine smaller blocks into fewer larger blocks will this bring down cpu usage? What else can I do?
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:19:58 AM

New Hobonickel Pool.
US Based. My pools have nearly 100% uptime.

hobonickel.altcoinpool.us

If you are the same pool operator of tek.altcoin.us , your pool is fantasic!!!!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:26:54 AM

Im in the process of setting up a new pool for Hobo and have been running about 60mh on it for a few days.
What I am finding is that the orphan percentage is more than a third of the blocks I hash out. Is this normal?
Seems appalingly high compared to other coins

Some pools suffer really bad from hbn orphans. The worst one is http://www.coinmine.pw/poolinfo.php?coinid=21

However most of the other pools get no orphans, so I cant really understand it. You might want to get with tranz and see if he can help. I have 900Mhs of scrypt hashing power so, I will be joining your pool anyway, so I hope it can handle the stress. That will be tomorrow April 14th about 11am PST.

If you can get the orphan issue fixed, your pool will be VERY popular, because the pools that are available for hbn and bottlecaps are crap, trust me ive used them ALL many times, as these are my favorite coins. Many of the pools have major slowdown issues (not running at near correct speed). Also PLEASE consider creating a bottlecaps pool, and even better a multipool that offers bottlecaps and Hobocoins would rock, and I would certainly use it, as there is not one, but we need one BADLY!!! I have another 14 THS of SHA-256 I can apply to the multipool as I want to get as many Hobo and Caps as I can as they are my favorite coins. You probably seen me many times on your tek pool as "vegascompudoc" , and I never had one problem with your pools, they are TOP quality!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
bney

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:52:27 PM

I will look at doing bottlecaps. Plus I am looking into setting up a multipool.
It looks like the changes I made to the share difficulty resolved the issue you had yesterday.
I saw your 800mh hit the pool this morning  (4/15) and it seemed to be dealing with it just fine.

And yes, I am the same operator as the tekcoin pool. Thanks for the thumbs up. Smiley

dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:04:29 AM

Concerning the CCE explorer at: hbn.cryptocoinexplorer.com

The new database loader has been patched into all the explorers and restart tests were done over the last few days.

I know it appears that CCE 4 is taking a long time in development, but I want to make sure that everything is running as good as possible and future improvements will not involve the amount of rewriting I am doing from 3.5 to 4.0. It took a couple of months to decide the final structure of the database loader for 4.0. The database loader is only half the equation, the web server is now the development focus and the part that will tested in the in public beta. I guess if one good thing came out of the retro fitting of 4.0, it is that the database loader code will be well tested even before the live beta.

I have decided to release a base version of the  database loader for 4.0 as open source. I have been taking time with the database loader (and its associated modules) to make it open source friendly.
This will most likely be released at the same time CCE 4 is deployed to take advantage of the PR opportunity. I think people might be surprised at how small the modules are for the loader, but it has always been one of my goals to create explorer code as lite as possible in both length and resources. There are 4 modules that make up the database loader and combined are just shy of 800 lines. I still have more to do with the statistics module, but what will be released in the open source version is there. The CCE 3.5 web server, which is the base of writing the CCE 4.0 web server, is composed of two modules and combined is a bit over 800 lines.

There are so many options being added to CCE 4 that most likely it will be offered in a tiered format. From very basic free explorers (text like with only a couple, if any, API commands) with advertisement type funding to a top tier with things like blockchain downloads updated weekly, coin client downloads, user accounts, advanced API features for statistics and "lite" clients , user and developer explorer customizations, coin website hosting and much more. Much of this is covered in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922521.0
Once a larger chunk of the new features is finalized, I will  post them in the CCE 4.0 thread. Please offer any ideas for features you might want in that thread.

The point is, CCE 4 is going to be a different beast from CCE 3.5. It is turning out to be a complete rewrite. I believe in the end, it will be worth the wait.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:44:36 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 07:22:45 AM by kiklo

Update , HBN is being delisted from Comkort basically for no trading being done there.

The Cryptopia exchange just added HBN a few weeks ago,
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=HBN_BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=HBN_LTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=HBN_DOGE
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=HBN_FTC

Would recommend throwing a little trade their way, it's always good to have more than 1 active exchange.

Later,
 Cool
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:18:30 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 07:54:05 AM by kiklo

Seeing high CPU utilization while staking...80+ % on a core2 laptop. If I combine smaller blocks into fewer larger blocks will this bring down cpu usage? What else can I do?

To best of my understanding on HBN.
Only options are to combine smaller blocks into larger blocks with the same PC to reduce CPU %.
For HBN a recommended block size is ~3000 HBN per block, according to this post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.msg10250077;topicseen#msg10250077
To stay under HBN's max reward limit per block of 250 .
CPU with more processor cores is currently the only other way, if you keep the same # of blocks.
Would try to combine blocks after they stake so you don't lose much time.
Up to 3000 HBN per block.

Cool
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:08:21 PM

Is it normal while staking to have upwards of 700k weight?

I'd like to reiterate I am still wondering about this. I am over 1 Million weight and have quite a few blocks of 500+ sitting at 30+ days age. Wondering if this is normal or not? Should I be coming into blocks of 1000+?

That is a bit odd, you should be staking those 500 pretty darn quick. My oldest is 14 days, and that is 160 in size.  My weight is 170k.

Are you getting many orphans? Are you getting some good stakes? Which client are you using?

170 when I repaired just now. Not too many I suppose. Most of mine anywhere from 1-20 chunks with some bigger ones in there. At this point I just want to have it combine into blocks that stake ~100 hbn at a time. Using client v1.5.0.0-gd677d58e-V1.5. I can screenshot it if you would like. I mine on 2 computers, 1 is 24/7 with 1 cpu, other is like 8 hours a day on 6 cpus.

New message on my client today. WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.

If you have a lot of little blocks, those could be getting in the way of the bigger blocks. I think combining the little blocks is a good idea.

That message should go away now, on your next restart.

Thanks. I do have something like 4250+ in the coin control menu. I assume that's a bit too many blocks of HBN.

I was looking at all of the updates for 1.5 and came across coinstake updates. Would this help solve my problem? If i read this correctly it can automatically group blocks together after a successful staking.
-splitthreshold=<n>    " + _("Set stake split threshold within range (default 5),(max 20))")
-combinethreshold=<n>  " + _("Set stake combine threshold within range (default 5),(max 20))")

Is that max set in stone? I feel like if my blocks could automatically lump into 200+ blocks I would be fine. How does one go about using startup switches like this?

To use a startup swtich you can just create a .bat file and run the following.

Code:
start HoboNickels.exe -splitthreshold=99 -combinethreshold=100

You can also put them in your .conf file.

I will be updating the code and releasing a new version that will allow for higher threshold checks, similar to bottlecaps. I may get to it tonight, or at least this week.

Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:10:44 PM

You can also set the "Affinity" and only allow the process to use 1 cpu.

Tranz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:12:12 PM

Concerning the CCE explorer at: hbn.cryptocoinexplorer.com

The new database loader has been patched into all the explorers and restart tests were done over the last few days.

There are so many options being added to CCE 4 that most likely it will be offered in a tiered format. From very basic free explorers (text like with only a couple, if any, API commands) with advertisement type funding to a top tier with things like blockchain downloads updated weekly, coin client downloads, user accounts, advanced API features for statistics and "lite" clients , user and developer explorer customizations, coin website hosting and much more. Much of this is covered in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922521.0
Once a larger chunk of the new features is finalized, I will  post them in the CCE 4.0 thread. Please offer any ideas for features you might want in that thread.

I like some of the additional features. Those sound very cool.

Tranz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:12:58 PM

Well, sorry to see one go, but glad to have another replace it. I'll work on getting the links updated here soon. Thanks for the update.

Tranz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:24:54 AM

Put a commit on github today.
https://github.com/Tranz5/HoboNickels/commit/f46fa0c32d33ffd6194cc5f2c994a2d62081a7d4
Code:
 Update split/combine threshold
Up the max to 100/200 as startup, and added rpc commands, which allow
the default max, or wallet balance divided by 250

I am going to look at a few of the bugs with s4c, and see if I can get those fixed up. If I can do that in a reasonable timeframe. I'll officially release 1.5.1.0. If not I'll compile this small change and release 1.5.0.1

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 294 »
  Print  

Jump to: