Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 294 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HoboNickels - HBN - High Fast Stake - Version 2.0! More Secure, Less Intensive  (Read 478598 times)
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:59:02 PM

if cryptsy dies (like it seems) this 2 coins are dead

yolo
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:41:58 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 02:19:00 AM by Argon18

You may want to consider switching over to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ instead of CCE. It is an amazing alt explorer, very detailed and I believe would cost around the same. Could get bottlecaps on there at the same time. Is this something we can consider or is CCE set for those donations?

Edit: After checking the renewal rate for DMD on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ it's only $9.99 per month. That isn't bad at all after the initial cost. I hope I am reading that right.

I think that presstab's explorer is a lot cheaper @.3 BTC for the whole year. If an explorer is needed, then presstab's is a good choice.
BottleCaps is already on there. Though it expires December 30th. Sent a PM to Presstab to see how much it costs to have HBN added
and to renew BottleCaps for the whole year.

Not sure why one costs a whole lot more than the other. But, I like Presstab's explorer, and is cheaper too!
As soon as Presstab gets back to me, I will post the pricing info here. I will also kick in some BTC to help pay for it.

Peace, Dennis

LOL,  Grin
Ya must teach me da math , ya usin,
12 month * $9.99 = $119.88

.3 Btc at current conversion =$125.25

Presstab costs more, with less features.

Just Sayin,
AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Argon18

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:22:22 AM

Nah, ya still got cryptopia .  Smiley

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:33:27 AM

Nah, ya still got cryptopia .  Smiley

AG18

I'm happy to say Cryptopia is working well for me now.  Happy Holidays everyone!  Smiley
sandpaper

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:34:18 PM

You may want to consider switching over to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ instead of CCE. It is an amazing alt explorer, very detailed and I believe would cost around the same. Could get bottlecaps on there at the same time. Is this something we can consider or is CCE set for those donations?

Edit: After checking the renewal rate for DMD on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ it's only $9.99 per month. That isn't bad at all after the initial cost. I hope I am reading that right.

I think that presstab's explorer is a lot cheaper @.3 BTC for the whole year. If an explorer is needed, then presstab's is a good choice.
BottleCaps is already on there. Though it expires December 30th. Sent a PM to Presstab to see how much it costs to have HBN added

Not sure why one costs a whole lot more than the other. But, I like Presstab's explorer, and is cheaper too!
As soon as Presstab gets back to me, I will post the pricing info here. I will also kick in some BTC to help pay for it.

Peace, Dennis

LOL,  Grin

Just Sayin,
AG18

Correct.

I also posted later that the cost is $100 for year, $55 for half year and then $9.99 per month. $100 is still the cheapest option. I don't see why we can't do both.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:56:19 PM

Peace, Dennis

LOL,  Grin

Just Sayin,
AG18

I haven't really quoted prices for HBN yet, but it is priced in fiat and then converted to btc, not the other way around.

Curious also of the features for cryptoid that you feel my explorer is lacking? I can think of quite a few features I have that they dont, so would be interested in seeing what they have that I dont.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:03:06 PM

Peace, Dennis

LOL,  Grin

Just Sayin,
AG18
[...]
Curious also of the features for cryptoid that you feel my explorer is lacking? I can think of quite a few features I have that they dont, so would be interested in seeing what they have that I dont.
they have:
-the extraction page (similar to your 'blocks' page)
-'largest wallets' (in addition to rich list)
-the 'overview' page is pretty dope, though you have most of that info in various charts.

with that being said your BE is still better
Smiley

dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:52:04 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 09:37:23 PM by dennislevy

Peace, Dennis

LOL,  Grin

Just Sayin,
AG18
[...]
they have:
-the 'overview' page is pretty dope, though you have most of that info in various charts.

Smiley

Hi Dennis! Good to hear from you. For HBN I can do $10/month with no installation fee if you do one year paid up front. For CAP's, since it is already setup and simply a renewal I could come down to $7/mo if one year is paid. Both CAP and HBN are in the high resource category so run a little more than some of the newer coins.

Prices are in fiat and converted to BTC price the moment of payment. Let me know any questions!
Presstab

So, Comes down to $120 for the whole year for HBN, and $84 for CAP for the whole year. For a grand total of $204 for both.
Not sure how much BTC has been contributed? Though, I do not think we are to far from that?
Well from what, I can guess, we have .2 BTC. And Tranz said would contribute .2 BTC? So, we are close in the amount of BTC needed for HBN and
CAP explorers. Personally, I like Presstab's explorer. Plus we get a little more exposure on Presstab's home page.
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/

If we decide to go with Presstab's explorer, I will kick in the rest for both explorers there. at current price $425 for 1 BTC.
We have $85 from contributors, plus Tranz's $85 = $170 Need $34 more=$204 Which I will contribute the $34 for both explorers.
If we go with Presstab's explorers, otherwise will pay Presstab to keep CAP running for the next year @$84. And you can use
someone else's explorer. We need to decide on this before the 30th of December. I will kick in .2 BTC either way we go.
So, Tranz does not have to kick in as much. Could use part of his contribution for something else.  Smiley

Peace, Dennis

PressF1

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:48:39 PM

Peace, Dennis

LOL,  Grin

Just Sayin,
AG18
[...]
they have:

Smiley

Hi Dennis! Good to hear from you. For HBN I can do $10/month with no installation fee if you do one year paid up front. For CAP's, since it is already setup and simply a renewal I could come down to $7/mo if one year is paid. Both CAP and HBN are in the high resource category so run a little more than some of the newer coins.

Prices are in fiat and converted to BTC price the moment of payment. Let me know any questions!
Presstab

So, Comes down to $120 for the whole year for HBN, and $84 for CAP for the whole year. For a grand total of $204 for both.
Not sure how much BTC has been contributed? Though, I do not think we are to far from that?
Well from what, I can guess, we have .2 BTC. And Tranz said would contribute .2 BTC? So, we are close in the amount of BTC needed for HBN and
CAP explorers. Personally, I like Presstab's explorer. Plus we get a little more exposure on Presstab's home page.

If we decide to go with Presstab's explorer, I will kick in the rest for both explorers there. at current price $425 for 1 BTC.
We have $85 from contributors, plus Tranz's $85 = $170 Need $34 more=$204 Which I will contribute the $34 for both explorers.
If we go with Presstab's explorers, otherwise will pay Presstab to keep CAP running for the next year @$84. And you can use
someone else's explorer. We need to decide on this before the 30th of December. I will kick in .2 BTC either way we go.
So, Tranz does not have to kick in as much. Could use part of his contribution for something else.  Smiley

Peace, Dennis

Great work, let's see where we end up this week, I don't mind donating some more. Would be nice if Tranz doesn't have to add much.
So if anyone feels like donating a little, please do!

What was the BTC address again?

HBN & CAP: F1PressF1PCxEyESGk6Fe1om1RfiHqX5gg
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:16:13 PM

today i notice  up to 85% of pos shakes are rejected  Huh

so i have a question is that lost rewards or they gonna try to shake again?
Argon18

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:17:26 PM

Here ya go,
Show ya link to ya comparable feature

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/#!network
included Active network connections
included Geo-location
included organizations

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/#!extraction
Staking Coins for the last 1000 Blocks
Orphans Chart

If ya have dose,  ya even on features.
If not, well ya know that answer.

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:30:48 PM

Here ya go,

included Geo-location
included organizations

Orphans Chart

AG18

They do have a bit more features for peers with geolocating and such, but I do have a full list as well example here

I would say that my explorer shows much more staking information about the blockchain history (also you can run up to the last 2000 blocks if you want). The actual block page shows a lot of staking stats that you just can't find anywhere else as far as I know.

I guess what I am trying to say here is that they have some features and formatting that I don't have, and I have some features that they don't have. I however don't personally think its accurate to say that saying my explorer has less features in total (where is their hash rate chart for PoW?)

Anyways, I would love to have HBN on board, but of course understand if people prefer different services! I usually charge an installation fee of $40, but since I have a history with HBN and like the coin, my personal contribution towards the explorer will be waving that fee.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:43:40 PM

Here ya go,

included Geo-location
included organizations

Orphans Chart

AG18

They do have a bit more features for peers with geolocating and such, but I do have a full list as well example here

I would say that my explorer shows much more staking information about the blockchain history (also you can run up to the last 2000 blocks if you want). The actual block page shows a lot of staking stats that you just can't find anywhere else as far as I know.

I guess what I am trying to say here is that they have some features and formatting that I don't have, and I have some features that they don't have. I however don't personally think its accurate to say that saying my explorer has less features in total (where is their hash rate chart for PoW?)

Anyways, I would love to have HBN on board, but of course understand if people prefer different services! I usually charge an installation fee of $40, but since I have a history with HBN and like the coin, my personal contribution towards the explorer will be waving that fee.

It is very nice for your side to get the instalation fees but how much will be yearly hosting of the coin in presstab? thanks
dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:59:24 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 01:54:58 AM by dennislevy

Peace, Dennis

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:20:43 AM

explorer is one thing, but why nobody cares we have no exchanges now ? ;x

yolo
Argon18

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:21:39 AM

How many Ya Need?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=HBN_BTC

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=HBN_LTC

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=HBN_DOGE

HBN Headquarters should get em added to your coin marketcap along beside the scamptsy exchange.
So we canz compare volume and newbies see it.

Seems they already have.

Cryptsy/Scamptsy HBN exchange still works , as long as ya convert to Doge or another alt coin before sending it from the exchange.
Although they may die any minute now, Good Riddance i say.

Just Sayin,
AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:36:24 AM

How many Ya Need?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=HBN_BTC

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=HBN_LTC

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=HBN_DOGE

HBN Headquarters should get em added to your coin marketcap along beside the scamptsy exchange.
So we canz compare volume and newbies see it.

Seems they already have.

Cryptsy/Scamptsy HBN exchange still works , as long as ya convert to HBN or CAPs before sending it from the exchange.
Although they may die any minute now, Good Riddance i say.

Just Sayin,
AG18

Fixed that for you...  Wink
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:45:47 PM

Peace, Dennis

LOL,  Grin

Just Sayin,
AG18

I haven't really quoted prices for HBN yet, but it is priced in fiat and then converted to btc, not the other way around.

PressTab, when you have a min, please send me a quote for 1 year for HBN.
Thanks.

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
PressF1

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

today i notice  up to 85% of pos shakes are rejected  Huh

so i have a question is that lost rewards or they gonna try to shake again?

Yes they will. Don't worry, you never lose any stake when they are rejected. They will just stake again until they are accepted.

HBN & CAP: F1PressF1PCxEyESGk6Fe1om1RfiHqX5gg
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:37:08 PM

I have spoke with PressTab and I am happy to report we will be getting the HBN setup there. We collected ~$100 worth of BTC over the last few weeks. Thanks so much guys! I will cover the rest and we should be good for a year.

Regarding the exchanges here are my plans. I am testing out Cryptopia right now. I have put some decent sized blocks for sale on the site for both HBN and CAPs, anything that is sold at least 1/2 will go towards the buy side and the other 1/2 will be used for explorer and/or other exchanges.

I will be collecting another bounty in both HBN and CAPs to see if that will help get the wheels moving for another site. I'll let you know when that happens.

For now I encourage you to try out Cryptopia, just keep the amounts small enough that if you loose it, you won't be too upset.

Thanks all.

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 294 »
  Print  

Jump to: