Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For the lulz Bitcoin T-Shirts  (Read 1674 times)
bytepimp (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2011, 01:53:59 AM

Hello all,

Now you can get your very own Bitcoin t-shirt here: http://www.cafepress.com/Bitshirts1   Cheesy

If you'd prefer to pay in Bitcoin, let me know and I'll be happy to work the exchange out with you. Please Like and share!

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FooDSt4mP

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 02:51:01 AM

Lame. No lulz at all.

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
bytepimp (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2011, 02:57:28 AM

Lame. No lulz at all.

:-(
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 03:12:55 AM

Other businesses actually allow you to purchase your t-shirt in bitcoin.

Why don't ya buy a t-shirt for bitcoinweekly? http://www.squarewear.biz/index.php?route=product/category&path=35_37

It'll support the magazine.

bytepimp (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2011, 05:40:43 AM

Other businesses actually allow you to purchase your t-shirt in bitcoin.

Why don't ya buy a t-shirt for bitcoinweekly? http://www.squarewear.biz/index.php?route=product/category&path=35_37

It'll support the magazine.

Like I said I can take Bitcoin for these shirts. I just don't have a fancy Web site setup. Don't discriminate. Besides, if I could give these shirts away I would. The message is more important than my Bitcoin count, which is why I have put all of my design work for Bitcoin in the public domain. Staying true to the original concept. I appreciate what you guys are doing though. Giving people a choice is what it's all about. :-)
Gabriel Beal

Activity: 210

Fezzik, tear his arms off.

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2011, 11:43:39 AM

I wasn't the first person to sell bitcoin shirts.  Carbonpenguin (the owner of iusecoins.com) was very nice and welcomed me to the bitcoin-shirt business.  He even put me in contact with guy trying to find a way to order shirts from a manufacturer in bitcoins.  The point is, I'd like to maintain civility and say welcome to the market.  I'd even by one if I didn't already have a bunch of bitcoin tees already.  I think your design is a good one and I love the latin quote (I'm actually coming out with one using that quote on Monday).

If you have any interest in starting a store that accepts bitcoin, PM me.  I used free/open source software for my store (including the payment module).

FooDSt4mP

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 02:10:08 PM

I wasn't the first person to sell bitcoin shirts.  Carbonpenguin (the owner of iusecoins.com) was very nice and welcomed me to the bitcoin-shirt business.  He even put me in contact with guy trying to find a way to order shirts from a manufacturer in bitcoins.  The point is, I'd like to maintain civility and say welcome to the market.  I'd even by one if I didn't already have a bunch of bitcoin tees already.  I think your design is a good one and I love the latin quote (I'm actually coming out with one using that quote on Monday).

If you have any interest in starting a store that accepts bitcoin, PM me.  I used free/open source software for my store (including the payment module).

"I remember when a bitcoin only cost a nickel."  You sir have found the lulz, and have received my bitcoins.

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
bytepimp (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2011, 05:19:37 PM

Thanks brother! That would be freakin awesome! I'm open to all kinds of options. Like I said, it's more important to me to get the message out there and help spread awareness of Bitcoin.
BitcoinBonus

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2011, 10:53:18 PM

Get 10% of your purchase back in Bitcoins from Cafe Press at Bitcoin Bonus, and Zazzle, which both have a great selection of Bitcoin related Tee-Shirts!
DoYouCrypto?

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:46:42 PM

Hey guys

Visit our shirts store, we offer high quality premium cotton shirts.
https://doyoucrypto.com

You can use the code "Byteball" for Byteball Polo shirts to get 10% discount.
https://doyoucrypto.com/product-category/polo/

You can use the code "BTCTALK" for the Bitcoin Car Talk shirt to get 15% discount.
https://doyoucrypto.com/product/bitcoincartalk/

Best regards,
DoYouCrypto Team
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: