Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is posting earning?  (Read 712 times)
nonsonote

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

Do I earn in posting even if i'm not in campaign?
I don’t really think so that you can earn just by posting without being in a campaign. I think it’s the campaign where you’re going to join is the one that will give you salary. So it’s a must to join a signature campaign if you really want to earn something.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

You are not earning if you don't join in bounty campaign of different project. You should apply or submit your application for joining in signature campaign, once you get accepted, you can start posting and you may earn rewards.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

Nope. Only those included in signature campaigns will be able to earn money. If you post for nothing, no one will give you credit or any reward because you are not carrying any company's name. You need to apply for a signature campaign first.

barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

No it is only possible to get some extra free coins by attending to the bounties. One important thing is to keep posting to increase your ranking so it will multiply your future earnings.
kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

I'm afraid not brother. you need to enlist yourself in bounty campaigns, I mean join them in spreading the good news of their ICO project.
You can participate in signature campaigns, telegram, facebook, or twitter, among others.
Only then can you earn.
You can view projects you might want to join here http://www.bountiesalert.com/

And do enjoy.
barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

If you participate in signature campaigns in bounties you can earn by posting but they have rules of how many post you have to do. There are also other campaign where you can earn stakes like facebook campaign, twitter campaign, telegram and other social media sites
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

You should join a campaign if you want to earn. There are plenty of them so choose the one you want
rosanoe

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

They say there are companies that will give you token that can be earned and converted to bitcoin if you post in the discussion.
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

You can joined signature campaign,then definitely you can eran.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:35:19 PM

No you cant earn if you only in posting situation.Because the only way you can earn was joining the different kinds of Bounty Campaign for ICO project.Maybe you can earn but not profits but only an ideas and on how to make a good post.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

Of course not. No one will give you tokens, Btc, Ethereum if you are not in a campaign. You have a rank, You can join the campagn. All you have to do now is to read first so you can learn more about each process in the forum

anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

if you are posting in a signature campaign then you  will earned reward..but you have to apply first in any campaign but if you are not connected in campaign or bounty, yourpost are wasted..

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
derdgzmn30

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

Nope, You don't earn because you promote nothing. Having a signature will help you earn because you are promoting their campaign in order to spread what is there product. Posting reliable post and good quality of post will help you to rank up because some of the higher ranks here in forum might give you merit if your post is constructive and helpful to others.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

Big NO i think you wasting your time posting if you didn't join a signature campaign. Well if you want to learn more you can read all the comments and post about bitcoin so that you will be learn more about bitcoin.
Try to join signature campaign and so that you will earn bitcoin.
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

Nope, you literally won't earn through plain posting. What you need to do is join Bounty Campaigns, there you can get a choice of what you want to join. Facebook,Twitter,Youtube, Signature Campaigns, Translating, and etc. Posting is just a way of leveling up in the forum, giving you a better standing in every campaign that you will join.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

In fact when im posting I earn a bitcoin or money I just only have to do is to join in the campagin then when I'm at the time I'm going to post a 20 or 15 question and I'll be answer it and to earn a bitcoin. and that is i want to do to earn bitcoin,just by posting.
KingOfTheCourt18

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

No because you once a post in forum its not a earning because once you post in forum your post is a plain post. You can earn in posting when you joining in a bounty and campaign.
hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

You have to follow the campaign first, if you do not follow the campaign you will not get anything, try to join the signature campaign, if you want to get paid for your post. you better increase your rank first, to join the campaign, because if jr.member the possibility of getting paid a little.
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

Who will pay you if your not participating a campaign and keeps on posting? It's like gaining an experience only because when you're in a campaign, you're gaining also not just experience but money. So, if you want to earn with posting, start joining signature campaigns now.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

Now you are a just newbie,so you have to make some quality post.If you become a Jr. Member at to participate in a Signature campaign.When you become a Jr.member you can apply to the campaign.Yahoo is the best campaign Manager.If you had accepted by him mean you are lucky.All the best.
Yes you are right, I am also newbie and I think my posting of good quality will become my account jr Member and I hope I will participate in a good signature campaign and there are also good campaigns and yes I know Yahoo is the best campaign manager and I know I'll be accepted in every campaign because I'm lucky.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: