Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still believe aTriz words? Reopened, too many open questions  (Read 5692 times)
cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

Which begs the question, what was user aTriz's role in this scam?
Collateral damage. Stop being butthurt and then going on vengeance runs via shills.

Dear Lauda,

I admire you standing up for aTriz (your business partner), but you do him no favors by speaking on his behalf. Allow him to speak for himself please. You did not see the script, he did.

I am ready to give aTriz the benefit of the doubt, and I think that a large part of the community will do the same.The questions here are straightforward: A simple yes or no will do.

1 Did aTriz see the script?
2 Did he test the said script?
3 If he did, did he profit from the script.
4 Can he say with certainty, that the profit accrued was due to the fantastic machinations of the script.
5 Is he still using the script? and what are the results? I see no reason why he should stop using it, according to him, the results are fantastic.

If he answers no to these questions, could he have been coerced somehow to make the vouch?

I rest until whenever aTriz answers these questions. Bear in mind that only aTriz aside from the proven liar alia has seen and used this script. Only atriz can tell us if or not the said script is real or a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

The easiest way would be to publish the script here so it can be verified by experienced users. So I ask aTriz to publish the script here.

@scam_detector, would it be satisfactory to you as a first step if aTriz were to commit a SHA-256 hash of any pertinent script in his possession?  I think that would then allow any further discussions to proceed more smoothly.

@aTriz, I suggest committing a SHA-256 hash of the script.  That is what I would do at this point, if I were in your position—to fix the bit-for-bit identity of the script for evidentiary purposes, as well as to immediately show that I am acting in good faith in the face of many accusations.

Note:  I have previously (somewhere in the “prove my script works” thread) suggested that Alia commit such a hash.  Of course, it did not happen.

@cruso, besides my foregoing suggestion as to the gambling script, I will at this point speak only to one fact of which you may not be aware:

3 By renting the alia account's signature space, did aTriz (a highly respected user) give it some legitimacy?

Please see earlier in this thread:

It was an unpleasant surprise to see someone who appeared to be level headed like aTriz, making the errors of judgement he has made in vouching for a gambling script and pre paying a large signature deal with a newbie, based on a 'contract' apparently scribbled on the back of an envelope.

My best guess:  Star power.  Movie studio exec rushes to lock in a hot rising starlet, who is supposed to be the Next Big Thing—and it turns out, there is some nasty surprise about her...

Again, my guess.

I note that aTriz also hinted at making an offer for my signature.  From Alia’s signature-selling thread:

Do we get the sig space of your alt nullius as well? Tongue

(Disclosure:  Some discussions were had.  The only reason why I’m not wearing a paid signature now is that I really don’t want one—although I do not wholly exclude the possibility; remember, I’m the guy who couldn’t get scammed out of 1.2 BTC because I don’t have it.  Nevertheless, my PGP key fingerprints need the space.  PGP fingerprints are important to me.)

Now, as you realize, my signature would be substantially more valuable than Alia’s.  Think about that in business terms.

I have no first-hand knowledge of aTriz’s signature deal with Alia.  I was not a party to that deal, and not privy to negotiations between them.  However, I have drawn different inferences than you do, based on where I was involved (my own discussion with aTriz—and my likely being the one who inadvertently attracted his attention to Alia).

Knowing the foregoing, would you draw the same conclusions as you did in your post?

cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

Knowing the foregoing, would you draw the same conclusions as you did in your post?

Maybe not, I am not be a fan of aTriz, but fair is fair. I see how he could have been attracted to the the user alia's signature space as a marketing tool for making sales.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:50:58 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

I said I'd leave that account... -.-

If you don't have anything relevant or intelligent to say, then what is your purpose on this thread? Or on this planet?

What I am saying is very relevant, you should just fuck off..  would make this reputation board more readable for starters.

as for my presence on this planet? well there are many things you would not understand as you are a stupid child, but one of the great things Is I can basque in my bitcoin riches and point out what a stupid cunt you are..

I know that you are just referring to alia as a "child" as a kind of communicative effect, but many of us likely realize that there is a slim chance that alia is a child (whether 15, or 19 or even in her lower 20s), and whether she is a man or a woman  (a boy or a girl) does not matter too much, except for the statistical likelihood that she is probably a man rather than a woman, and likely someone who has a decent amount of time (whether a team or an individual) in the scheming and scamming scene.. so at least in her upper 20s, unless she started scheming as a teenager, and even teenagers should take a considerable number of years before there is any necessity to become so freakin ass jaded.  

So, I do not necessarily conclude that alia is stupid, but likely does have various mental issues regarding the degree to which s/he/it pursues certain distracting, trolling, scheming, shilling agendas and has gotten into a life in which these activities are "normal" and a way to make money off of gullible others - and surely, there is some teaming up going on, and we cannot always know those various relationships when we do not have access to some of the background login information - ip addresses, etc.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:26:41 PM

QS is completely nucking futs with his self-moderated bullshit so I'd rather re-post here where it's unlikely to get deleted:

This man is a fucking scammer, he broke a 3-year contract with me when he had no right to do so. Me getting negged was not involved as a clause in the contract whatsoever. Do not trust a word he says

Your contract was prepaid for 5 months and he had no way of breaking it until that time elapsed. He even allowed you to not wear the signature so you basically got the money without even doing what you originally agreed to. You decided to end the contract once you figured out that you won't be able to become Legendary.

Now regarding the script - I would like to see it. I don't think aTriz could be bound by any NDA with a known scammer but there was a threat or an attempt of extortion, something QS claims to be an expert of. If nothing else I'd like to see how he twists himself into a pretzel trying to downplay it here. But mainly I would like to see aTriz post the script or explain why he can't do it.
alia_alt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:37:01 PM

aTriz is a scammer. I have proof of him doing some very shady things, including extortion and bribery. Do not trust him.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

aTriz is a scammer. I have proof of him doing some very shady things, including extortion and bribery. Do not trust him.

Oh my!!!!!

We knew this was coming sooner or later. 

A confirmed liar to be proclaiming to have evidence of a scam.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

You sound like Quicksy. Do you hear the same voices in your head?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:10:53 PM

I find this unlikely. The scope of your relationship is unlikely to uncover this kind of information.

It is statements like this that make it appear as if you are in fact closely associated with aTriz and are trying to create distractions from his shady behavior.
alia_alt

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:18:38 PM

I find this unlikely. The scope of your relationship is unlikely to uncover this kind of information.

It is statements like this that make it appear as if you are in fact closely associated with aTriz and are trying to create distractions from his shady behavior.

Yes. I am aTriz's alt account, and I am making scam accusations against myself. 100%%%%
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:29:55 PM

Fuck you

I have done nothing of this scammy behavior that alia has said I have. She is trying to get me to admit to these things, simply because she has my personal information. My trust is everything and worth more than my privacy. Fuck you, do your worst.

I will answer any questions about this from anyone except quickseller, please re ask your questions since I can't find any right now.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

Fuck you

I have done nothing of this scammy behavior that alia has said I have. She is trying to get me to admit to these things, simply because she has my personal information. My trust is everything and worth more than my privacy. Fuck you, do your worst.

I will answer any questions about this from anyone except quickseller, please re ask your questions since I can't find any right now.

Can you post the script alia gave you? If not - why?
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

Fuck you

let me see if I can dig it up

alia_alt

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:37:25 PM

Fuck you

let me see if I can dig it up

The script is mine and you are not allowed to leak it. If you do so, you owe me 50 BTC. If you don't pay up, I'll have to take action myself - and you know what that action is.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

...If you don't pay up, I'll have to take action myself - and you know what that action is.
Welcome to blackmail land.

This is why, assuming he still has the script, it is not possible to post it. @nullius, suchmoon, ibminer.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
alia_alt

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

...If you don't pay up, I'll have to take action myself - and you know what that action is.

This is why, assuming he still has the script, it is not possible to post it. @nullius, suchmoon, ibminer.

No blackmail, it's just that if he chooses to leak what I own, then it is a violation of ethics and probably many laws, which in turn warrants me taking drastic measures. He would be unwise to post material that he does not own.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2727

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

And where is your proof?

alia_alt

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:51:40 PM

And where is your proof?

aTriz will admit it himself.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

Thank you, aTriz.  I will have a few...  But I see the situation is sensitive not for reason of any alleged wrongdoing on your part, but rather, for reasons of threatened wrongdoing against you.  I will keep that in mind.

The potential for retaliation by some means is one of several reasons why I suggested publicly committing a SHA-256 hash.  (Will explain more; posts are flying thick and fast now.)

Am I understanding correctly that you willingly provided your personal information to alia???

He entered into an unprecedented signature contact with a Jr. Member; that demonstrates at the baseline how much he believed in Alia.  He showed himself naïve at best with that vouch for the script—I do believe he was swindled there, too.  Upon that evidence, I would not be surprised if this “rising starlet” quickly worked his/her/their way into aTriz’s confidence sufficiently to extract some dox.  This whole sordid situation just gets worse by the day...

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:53:48 PM

Fuck you

In other words, you are unable or unwilling to answer tough questions, the answers to which may make you look bad.

This is especially interesting considering that some have accused you of either being an alt of, or being closely associated with shady people in the recent past. Who is to say you won’t answer a few questions from actual third parties, many from close (undisclosed in some instances) associates and claim that anyone asking difficult questions is my alt?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: