Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lending Platform - Is this sustainable rates?  (Read 280 times)
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

As for loans in crypto-currencies, I honestly do not understand how this will work and how they will calculate the risks, because such a serious volatility today will not give an opportunity to earn the banks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kakabawa19471947

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:22:48 PM

i would never invest in lending platforms, even if that had most reasonable return rates, most state banks around the world are lending at 0.5 -3% APR around the world and banks still going burst, if a bank cant sustain a return rate of 0.5-3% not sure how random Ico can do that. mind you the rates im quoting are anual rates
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

lending platforms mostly are scam just like bitconnect, many investors are cried because they invested their life savings they thought they are legit company, so stay away all lending platform ICOs.

aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

Are you seriously asking or are you shilling?
Lending platforms are pyramid ponzi schemes.
They just are.  It is the nature of the business.
Not true imo, there can be legitimate ones but they are few out there. If the coin or token offers "guaranteed returns" then yes it is a ponzi scheme but a lending platform such as SALT that secures crypto against fiat, is a whole different story. Lets not lump them all into one category now, because people may think SALT is a ponzi when it is in fact not.

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

I think lending platform is something which attracts everyone, but far too often and really mean FAR TOO often; it is just not worth it. That is a lot to do with unsustainable rates and bad management.

That is where this thing appeals to me http://www.lavenir.io/ - It is the latest take on lending platform, but this time in a much greater way and in very much sustainable rates.

The ICO starting is very far with almost a month+ remaining, but since the y will give 30% bonus to investors who get in early during first 72 hours. So, that’s why I like to figure out what’s your take on this?

Is this going to be on your list of investment in months to come?

A big no! I will never invest in a lending ICO which is a ponzi scheme type. Dont ever invest a single money in that ICO or else you will just lose your money just like in the past bitconnect scam coins. Better to find another ICO that is good and profitable for a long term goal than paying attention in a lending ICO

cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:11:51 PM

If i were you i wont join any of these lending platform because to what happen to bitconnect scheme? people knows what will be the ending these type of website,we need to be more vigillant so that we wont lose a lot of money thru these businesses.A lot more people now are too doing researching that is why these platforms arent too profitable if you ask me.

Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:11:19 AM

Another lending platform, all the same. Absolutely NO difference from dozens of existing platforms. Boring.

Are you serious? It is absolutely opposite to the ROUTINE lending platforms that I have seen, so I am not sure which site you have seen that is no different.

I am talking about this http://www.lavenir.io/ - I am not sure how this is NOT DIFFERENT!
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:07:51 AM

Yet another crypto Ponzi scheme like Bitconnect,Davor, Regal coin and so on.
You know how they all ended up...
True, I can't really imagine a crypto lending platform. How will you make people return the borrowed crypto? Even the credit card operators cannot achieve it and that is why they are recently simply disallowing crypto purchases with credit cards.

No, No and a complete No. I wouldn't bother to even read the article before saying not to invest in such platforms.
I am in the crypto market from quite a while now and from all the experience I have gained over this time I could definitely say that this lending platform is going to be the same as all the previous ones and will scam at the end. So its just a complete waste of time to even think of investing in such platforms.

All I could say is that people have just put up wrong image of lending platforms after the Bitconnect fiasco, it is not hard to understand either, but comparing blindly everything to the routine lending platform is not just UNFAIR but is INCORRECT! I am repeating it so many times that LOOK HERE http://www.lavenir.io/ and FOR HAVENS explain me HOW IS THIS SIMILAR?
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:16:43 AM

This is another ponzi crypto like bitconnect, Davor and regacoin, if you are not new to crypto I think you know how they ended up. Therefore ponzi scheme is never and can never be sustainable because of the business model.
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:00:25 AM

I recommend to stay away from the lending platform, the case of Bitconnect is a recent example that should make many people reflect. In most cases they are just scams that damage the cryptocurrency industry

I think lending platform is something which attracts everyone, but far too often and really mean FAR TOO often; it is just not worth it. That is a lot to do with unsustainable rates and bad management.

That is where this thing appeals to me http://www.lavenir.io/ - It is the latest take on lending platform, but this time in a much greater way and in very much sustainable rates.

The ICO starting is very far with almost a month+ remaining, but since the y will give 30% bonus to investors who get in early during first 72 hours. So, that’s why I like to figure out what’s your take on this?

Whenever I see a Lending platform I simply run away from it. I can do my own investments.
I don't need to pay someone to give me a lower investment rather than what I could've gotten.
Bitconnect kinda proved what this type of platform truly are. NOT WORTH IT.

Credit companies make money off of others losing money, that's how it is set up.
So even if a lending platform has "sustainable rates" the only way it can truly be sustainable is if more and more people borrow, and more and more people pay.
At this point, it just hasn't happened in crypto.

Also, on the ico side, be very suspicious of icos that offer huge bonuses or discounts.
While it may seem attractive for a quick flip.  Ultimately, in the long run, the most successful ICOs are those that have fair distribution that allows for a solid foundation to be made.
Yeah, a 5x profit might seem great, but if an ico truly succeeds you are looking 100 to 200x profit a couple months down the road.

This is the limit of certain things. I mean, how anyone in the world can label something without even looking at it? It’s not tough to know how people feel after the Bitconnect fiasco, but I too LOST but it doesn’t mean end of the world! People are not even looking at what I am trying to point out. This is a VERY DIFFERENT KIND of lending platform, so if you still make comparison, then good luck!

As per Chocopapaya, I am well aware what PONZI SCHEME is, so please do not explain it to me. This thing Lavenir is NONE of that! I won’t say much else because you didn’t bother looking at the site to understand my point.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:25:05 AM

Never invest into lending man, most of them are just a ponzi scheme and no way they can sustain that kind of interest with real trading activities like they always claim. Bitconnect is the best example for this, has a long life because a lot of people shill it but once they run with the money, a lot of people become victim of the scheme.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

nice advertisement,i thiught this really mean to tackle about concerns of users who get from lending platform,but suddenly this happen to be another popularization of newly published token.i hate lendings they dont help people instead only drowning the people who ask help for them
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

i would never invest in lending platforms, even if that had most reasonable return rates, most state banks around the world are lending at 0.5 -3% APR around the world and banks still going burst, if a bank cant sustain a return rate of 0.5-3% not sure how random Ico can do that. mind you the rates im quoting are anual rates

I am not really going to get into comparison with bank here, as that altogether is different league and story. As per the rates, I think this is not exactly impossible to sustain if there is LOGICAL theory behind, but most of this is lacking with all the lending platform we see. This is where I PERSONALLY put this as DIFFERENT!
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

lending platforms mostly are scam just like bitconnect, many investors are cried because they invested their life savings they thought they are legit company, so stay away all lending platform ICOs.

This is the problem with PEOPLE. Till Bitconnect was running strong, every lending platform was GREAT and was WORTH investment, but since Bitconnect is no longer good, every lending platform now is BAD and not WORTH investment! This is what we call LACK OF VISION to see through specific deals. I can’t really say much if you are comparing that to this. It will be like comparing apple to oranges.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

I dont really understand why people are still investing with these lending programs,bitconnect scam was the biggest scam ever so people should know that these lending platforms are risky and potentials scams.People had been warned from the past but still joining these potentials scams? no researching could result into failure at the end.

Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

Not true imo, there can be legitimate ones but they are few out there. If the coin or token offers "guaranteed returns" then yes it is a ponzi scheme but a lending platform such as SALT that secures crypto against fiat, is a whole different story. Lets not lump them all into one category now, because people may think SALT is a ponzi when it is in fact not.

This is what I am repeatedly trying to say that not every option is scam or Ponzi Scheme, so we Must judge everything on its own merit, as it is unfair to judge out on alone way. I have not seen a BETTER lending platform than this http://www.lavenir.io
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

Never invest into lending man, most of them are just a ponzi scheme and no way they can sustain that kind of interest with real trading activities like they always claim. Bitconnect is the best example for this, has a long life because a lot of people shill it but once they run with the money, a lot of people become victim of the scheme.

This is the thing I am trying to tell people that they don’t need to invest into Ponzi scheme, this is NO PONZI SCHEME. Just visit this site here and tell me which part do you think is comparable to PONZI SCHEME? http://www.lavenir.io
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

I dont really understand why people are still investing with these lending programs,bitconnect scam was the biggest scam ever so people should know that these lending platforms are risky and potentials scams.People had been warned from the past but still joining these potentials scams? no researching could result into failure at the end.

There is nothing wrong with investment on this, as it’s not PONZI SCHEME, which is to figure out once you open their website, but not otherwise. I find this option to really reach new heights, so I am certainly looking for at this.
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

I will never get why people are going twards lending platforms. Just by crypto with those money and you are good to go.
No need to give control to another person to your money.
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

After what Bitconnect did, I hardly doubt anyone would ever wish to get close to a lending platform. And above all, lending platforms are popin' up like mushrooms after rain.
I think the investors will risk a lot by joinin lending platforms.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: