Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MERIT SYSTEM  (Read 565 times)
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:52:53 AM

Merit system is introduced to promote quality content on the forum. However, it will take some time to inculcate the habit of sending merits in my opinion. Consider merits like a Facebook like, you are not supposed to like your own posts but if someone likes it then you get the count under your post. There is a limit on the number of outgoing merits, so you have to share your knowledge in the best manner if you are expecting merits from other members.

As a neophyte in this forum I must follow the proper procedures on how to get merit. I need to impress the members of this forum by posting quality and relevant ideas about certain topics. Exert efforts to get things in a proper manner.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:11:15 PM
Merited by pixie85 (1)

I do not like the merit system. I heard that some banyats even if to do "something suspicious." I'm afraid to post the merit, so I do not want to be sent to him. I hope in the future it will be removed. For example, increasing the requirements for points of activity. If the forum will increase the requirements at times 5-10, then I think it will be more loyal to its members  Sad

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:42:39 PM

I do not like the merit system. I heard that some banyats even if to do "something suspicious." I'm afraid to post the merit, so I do not want to be sent to him. I hope in the future it will be removed. For example, increasing the requirements for points of activity. If the forum will increase the requirements at times 5-10, then I think it will be more loyal to its members  Sad

I don't understand, could you clear things up? Are you afraid of being banned for sending merit to others? People who were being given negative trust for sending merit were trading it or meriting themselves with alt accounts. If you share merit with people like a normal person nobody will ban you for it. Don't try to buy/sell/trade it and you'll be fine.
I just gave you 1 merit and believe me, none of us is going to be banned for it Wink  Have fun and don't be afraid to give merit to other people.
Acerville

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:43:20 PM

Are there any benefits from gaining merits on your account?
Does this affect my member rank
yes there are benifits of gaining merit this is very important to your/ours account you cannot increase your rank if nobodies gives you merit.unless if you make a post that is high quality and impormative.
SevenSign

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:07:09 AM

Can somebody please explain what is the merit system is Bitcointalk forum.  On what basis one can get merit and what is the easiest way to get merit. Its very confusing:(
Try to read meta section @theymos and learn how to earn merit. Good luck dude.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

I do not like the merit system. I heard that some banyats even if to do "something suspicious." I'm afraid to post the merit, so I do not want to be sent to him. I hope in the future it will be removed. For example, increasing the requirements for points of activity. If the forum will increase the requirements at times 5-10, then I think it will be more loyal to its members  Sad

I don't understand, could you clear things up? Are you afraid of being banned for sending merit to others? People who were being given negative trust for sending merit were trading it or meriting themselves with alt accounts. If you share merit with people like a normal person nobody will ban you for it. Don't try to buy/sell/trade it and you'll be fine.
I just gave you 1 merit and believe me, none of us is going to be banned for it Wink  Have fun and don't be afraid to give merit to other people.

thanks for the merit Smiley, but now I began to worry Cheesy. I did not mean that. What if two people give merit in the amount of 10 or more, for example. This can also be considered a violation of the rules. Although it can be considered that the posts of both people were informative and answers were given to each other (although this rarely happens, but still). Smiley

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
ghecarpuugi

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

Can somebody please explain what is the merit system is Bitcointalk forum.  On what basis one can get merit and what is the easiest way to get merit. Its very confusing:(

merit is your need to rank up your account. for example your current rank is jr member. you need to make at least 60 activity and have 10 merits before you reach member rank. and there is no easiest way to earn merit. you need to work for it. you have to make a quality post and if someone appreciate your post they will give you merit. that's the only way to earn merit.
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

Merit system is created to eliminate the shitposters and spammers in the fourm because the forum has been flooded with these type of people who doesnt post good quality contents,some of these people are account farmers that is why theymos which is the owner of this forum decided to stop spam in the forum.You wont be given merits until you posts good quality contents,so people whom posting low quality contents from the past will be forced to put an extra effort so that they can have some merits.

Nicely described about Merit. It is good for bitcointalk thread. Thank you for your explanation but some people which english is not their mother tongue might feel bad (like me). We don't indent to post spams.  Due to lack of english knowledge our post might consider spam.  poor english knowledge people also seeking helps here and if they find any good solution from any posts they saying thanks on posts . they can just say thanks can't write more and can't expect quality content from non english speaking people.
duchaiyb

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:49:48 AM

Can somebody please explain what is the merit system is Bitcointalk forum.  On what basis one can get merit and what is the easiest way to get merit. Its very confusing:(
As far as I know, when you have build quality posts you will get merit from people who have merit.
nhamoitruonghoc

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

As far as I know, when you have build quality posts you will get merit from people who have merit.
Just sometimes, and mostly merits will come later (might be days, weeks, or even months). However, keep contributing to the forum through high-quality, construtive, informative, creative, helpful posts is the only way (I only imply legally one) to earn merit points and rank up. Good luck, my friend.
taipe_linsi

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

Indeed there is now a merit system name, easy gan easy easy, as long as we read a lot of this forum about making useful and suspended writing,
Here is full of education, as long as we read before posting, and understand merit system, surely you can memprolehnya, merit get it from fellow members who meet your post worthy. Smiley

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Honestly, I dont like merit because it seems really hard to rank up. I think it was not given if most of the seniors here were not the reason of shitpostings. They blame the lower rank but I guess they were the caused of implemented merit.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

I suggest you to read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
its not that hard you just need to read and try to understand it
Thank you for this information.It can really helps me a lot to make me grow.

navneetjais

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

glade to understand merit system. this is wonderfull
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1261

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:06:52 AM

Merit system is a upgrading theory of bitcoin-talk. We can get a lots of activity point by  posting anything. Every 14 days we can get 14 activity point by posting nonsense. And this new feature will help to protect upgrade membership of non sense post. As no one will give merit for garbage post. To rank up we must have to post quality content. without quality content we can get maximum jr. membership. To be member we have to get 10 merit. To be full member require: 100 merit, to be sr. member require 250 merit and to be hero/legendary required 500 merit.
And there is only 1 way to get merit. The way is posting quality content to help other members on bitcointalk.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: