Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018  (Read 1362 times)
mr.bean865

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

Not so much improvement. If you look at the price of bitcoin on 1st Jan it was about 15k and now although it got some pace in last week but it is still going to touch 10k and 5k difference is a vast difference.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayluckie

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:34:09 PM

There are a lot speculation in 2017 that the sudden high in price of Bitcoin might be for temporary time, this prediction scared some people away but looking at the growth in late 2017 and base on the fact that stock market is overpriced and USD is devaluing globally. This may bring millions of investors to invest more in cryptocurrencies, which might trigger the price up by the end of 2018.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

Every year improves bitcoin, increases its price and strengthens its position. This means that all its prospects are not empty hopes,but real development, which we are witnessing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:07:04 PM

I think this year will mark a new price record, we all expect it after a long drawdown.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Auto9372

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

bitcoin will never run the world economy. and Yes, bitcoin has a great potential for improving the price
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:13:25 AM

bitcoin will never run the world economy. and Yes, bitcoin has a great potential for improving the price

You don't make sense.  Ask your mom.  Your mom goes to college.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

Recently, I checked on the condition of bitcoin, fortunately bitcoin is on a continuous uprise, the price in the market which involves bitcoin greatly, it seem that the price is on an uprise manner and hopefully it does continue for the rest of the year, hopefully its gonna be a great year for Bitcoin.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:50:03 AM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
Yes there will be a change of things compared to 2017, the value of crypto will enter the era of different price range and this can be said as a positive thing, the price of crypto indeed had decreased compared to the end of 2017, but now the price gradually increased and started there movement to a much better direction.
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:58:49 AM

2017 is the bitcoin glory where bitcoin prices can soar beyond expectations.
But when entering the beginning of 2018 prices began to plummet so many who do panic selling for fear of falling prices and investors began to decline.
Now the price has started up little by little.
if viewed from the benefits of bitcoin and cryptocurrency now many of stores, hotels and shopping centers that receive payments with bitcoin, I'm sure in 2018 this bitcoin price will rise and could be much better than the year 2017.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:07:52 AM

yeah right no one will rise if we are scared  Undecided
Strong1992

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

hopefully in 2018 there will be an increase for the world's economy bitcoin because in 2017 also increased market prices of bitcoin satisfactory hopefully also with advances year to year global market economy is rising and hopefully our real hope with the rising prices of Bitcoin with the current development.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:29:46 AM

First quarter has ended but so far we haven't seen some significant price improvement.
Recent price jump still doesn't look like it could last for a longer period or bring some significant price rise. It seems like price is going back and forth all the time but with small steps. Still there is plenty of time this year for price to grow and I expect to see 15000$ again this year.

malaj
pandanpanda

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:36:23 AM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of the cryptocurrency is analogous to the 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime) is still quite attached to the digital currency.
With a note this year, I will not be surprised if Bitcoin can touch USD 250 thousand (USD 3.39 billion) or more within five years. Nevertheless, there is still a 50:50 chance of great success or total failure
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

hopefully in 2018 there will be an increase for the world's economy bitcoin because in 2017 also increased market prices of bitcoin satisfactory hopefully also with advances year to year global market economy is rising and hopefully our real hope with the rising prices of Bitcoin with the current development.

for now it is a lot of people have predicted that bitcoin prices will be able to rise high. now many people who have given a lot of knowledge that bitcoin can rise high at the end of the year

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

Recently, I checked on the condition of bitcoin, fortunately bitcoin is on a continuous uprise, the price in the market which involves bitcoin greatly, it seem that the price is on an uprise manner and hopefully it does continue for the rest of the year, hopefully its gonna be a great year for Bitcoin.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:58:32 AM

I am positive-thinking and expecting 15k soon Cheesy
The positive thinking help in bringing bitcoin prices to everyones benefits so we all get more money in the crypto.

ahilees palu son

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

yeah i guess because i think bitcoin is starting to improve these days i hope it have more improvement in next month i hope it pump to much
Zagor Tenay

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

For now, it is yet too early to predict if the value of Bitcoin will increase this year. I say that, because like last year, the surge came at the last quarter where it tripled its value, so until this year is at its end, there are still a lot of changes waiting to happen.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

I think the second half of 2018 will bring a surprise when bitcoin hits the price of $ 20,000. The crypto-currency market should overcome 1 trillion dollars. All altcoins will grow several times.

cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:13:16 AM

the price of 2018 bitcoin is better than ever since for now the price of bitcoin raised almost double the price in 2018

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: