Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Cryptocurrency  (Read 984 times)
zeus376 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:53:54 PM
Merited by usekevin (1)

Bitcoin – the Current Standard, that uses peer-to-peer technology.

Bitcoins are created digitally through a “mining” process that requires powerful computers to solve complex algorithms and crunch numbers. They are currently created at the rate of 25 Bitcoins every 10 minutes and will be capped at 21 million, a level that is expected to be reached in 2140.

Litecoin – Litecoin is designed for processing smaller transactions faster. Unlike the heavy computer horsepower required for Bitcoin mining, Litecoins can be mined by a normal desktop computer.

Ripple – Like Bitcoin, Ripple is both a currency and a payment system. The currency component is XRP, which has a mathematical foundation like Bitcoin. The payment mechanism enables the transfer of funds in any currency to another user on the Ripple network within seconds.

MintChip – Unlike most cryptocurrencies, MintChip is actually the creation of a government institution, specifically the Royal Canadian Mint. MintChip is a smart card that holds electronic value and can transfer it securely from one chip to another. Like Bitcoin, MintChip does not need personal identification; unlike Bitcoin, it is backed by a physical currency, the Canadian dollar.

To read more details @ https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/091013/future-cryptocurrency.asp

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

Bitcoin – the Current Standard, that uses peer-to-peer technology.

Bitcoins are created digitally through a “mining” process that requires powerful computers to solve complex algorithms and crunch numbers. They are currently created at the rate of 25 Bitcoins every 10 minutes and will be capped at 21 million, a level that is expected to be reached in 2140.

Litecoin – Litecoin is designed for processing smaller transactions faster. Unlike the heavy computer horsepower required for Bitcoin mining, Litecoins can be mined by a normal desktop computer.

Ripple – Like Bitcoin, Ripple is both a currency and a payment system. The currency component is XRP, which has a mathematical foundation like Bitcoin. The payment mechanism enables the transfer of funds in any currency to another user on the Ripple network within seconds.

MintChip – Unlike most cryptocurrencies, MintChip is actually the creation of a government institution, specifically the Royal Canadian Mint. MintChip is a smart card that holds electronic value and can transfer it securely from one chip to another. Like Bitcoin, MintChip does not need personal identification; unlike Bitcoin, it is backed by a physical currency, the Canadian dollar.

To read more details @ https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/091013/future-cryptocurrency.asp

I honestly don't care when they claim a virtual coin is backed by a government, the whole reason of Bitcoin is to give more freedom to the user away from governments, banks and inflation. They just keep arguing the same thing over and over, it isn't backed by anything. But something that is backed by the government still relies on the same thing that Bitcoin does aswell, trust and faith that I can use my BTC or Canadian Dollar in exchange for goods and services. Governments can collapse or abuse their power so I don't think its a very reliable backing.

nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

While the first option is legitimate the second and third are pretty trash can like options. You have two centralized coins that have learned nothing about the whole fiat debacle and are trying to cash in on the next craze. I am sorry but I will not be a part of that sham, we were already apart of one sham system not again for me.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

to be honest I just love bitcoin and litecoin, both are potentially good in the future. bitcoin is no doubt in the world of crypto, because it is still a favorite pairing in the exchanges. litecoin has just launched litepay and this greatly affects litecoin as an alternative choice besides bitcoin that has bitpay. for ripple I still doubt it, I see also ripple has not given a good development in this year. all partnerships that have been done also have not had a serious impact on ripple.

but I believe the future of crypto will continue to develop, we are still in the process stage to achieve success, maybe in a few years.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:57:28 AM

I believe that the future of cryptocurrency is very bright and we need to know that bitcoin and altcoins that are currency are going to be the currency of the future and since every human activities is going online bitcoin is going to be money of the internet. Ripple and others coins will also help humanity to resolve most of the financial problems we are having.
icomanagers

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

I think I prefer ripple as best a cryptocurrecy in the future, the development team is working hard to collaborate with various payment service providers, although their goal to work with Banks is still not getting good news, but I'm sure one day ripple will succeed

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
PEllis

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

XRP will never be the main coin. I can't see that happening in a million years. However I do think there is a high chance all coins around today will be replaced by a super blockchain that combines the best aspects of all the platform smart contract coins with the security and decentralisation of the blockchain. I don't think there is a coin out there that fulfills this
dauwaz

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

Bitcoin is the largest and most valuable virtual currency currently available. I think in the future there will be a virtual currency replacing Bitcoin to have the greatest possible value as ETH because of using blockchain 2.0 or ABT (Arcblock) using blockchain 3.0. Technology evolves quickly I guess 2020 will have that alternative.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

Crypto is the future.Dont see any reason,why world should keep money and other things in a physical state(where they can be stolen,needs producing,,instead of crypto world,where everything can be tracked,a lot cheaper and faster.Easer..

MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

While the first option is legitimate the second and third are pretty trash can like options. You have two centralized coins that have learned nothing about the whole fiat debacle and are trying to cash in on the next craze. I am sorry but I will not be a part of that sham, we were already apart of one sham system not again for me.

I agree with this one I don't why they are picking ripple always maybe because it's supported by the banks by didn't notice there are big differences with centralized and decentralized. We've already on centralized system where powerful people control everything that's why I am a big NO for Ripple. ETH and NEO are pretty far and amazing than ripple. Sorry this is my true insights on ripple.
Nick7815

Activity: 159
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

the future is litecoin

Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

I think that the crypto currency is going through very good times now! But just do not know how long this will continue! Therefore, it is necessary to catch luck here and now!

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

Bitcoin and Litecoin are surely going to be there in the future so great buy and holds.
Not too keen on centralized Ripple and mintcoin.
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

Crypto is the future.Dont see any reason,why world should keep money and other things in a physical state(where they can be stolen,needs producing,,instead of crypto world,where everything can be tracked,a lot cheaper and faster.Easer..
crypto makes things easy, everyone knows that, I think for the next time crypto will be much more developed, this is just the beginning
I agree with you "don't see any reason", this is proven
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:13:37 PM

Never heard about Mintchip, also this article should have added Ethereum, as it is a futuristic platform and the originator of smart contracts and the future belongs to auromation through smart contracts.

KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

Cryptocurencies are the future of the world guys! I dont know any reason why the people should not use it.. We have a great technology that will bring the power of the people back!
bekhuong45

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

crypto.. is the future of the world of technology 4.0 .. certainly is so
Seram1

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

I believe that the future of cryptocurrency is very bright and we need to know that bitcoin and altcoins that are currency are going to be the currency of the future and since every human activities is going online bitcoin is going to be money of the internet. Ripple and others coins will also help humanity to resolve most of the financial problems we are having.
i agree with you dev, the future of kripto is very bright. because the longer the technology the more cangih and humans need an instant way in segalahal. this is a future coin where everyone will be more practical with using crypto currency
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

Hard to imagine what gonna happen in 2 or 3 years. We dont even know what action gonna happened tomorrow.
In my opinion blockchain technology is useful tool and in some ways it gonna be used
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:37:20 PM

I suppose you mean the third and fourth options since litecoin is very similar to bitcoin and it is a good option, but I agree with what you say, while I like the profits I get out of cryptocurrency the first reason I got into it was because I needed a way to pay for a product and the regular channels of financial institutions were not an option, bitcoin gave me that option and I understood this was going to be next big thing, if I wanted to invest in something part of the old system I will invest in stocks or bonds or in other currencies but that is not what I want so coins which have connections to the old system will never get my money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  

Jump to: