Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  
Author Topic: On March 1, the beginning of the bullish trend?  (Read 694 times)
De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

On March 1, the beginning of the bullish trend?
How do you think the market will come to life on the first day of spring?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:03:19 PM

What do you base this on?

I don't think anything that important has happened recently in the news but the markets are more or less stabilizing now.
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

I don't think anything that important has happened recently in the news but the markets are more or less stabilizing now.
The FED (Federal Reserve System) announced a March increase in the key rate that could prompt many investors to seek profitable markets..
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

i dont thing so.
if we see the candle for short and mid term trend,looks like its gonna be stable at this price for a moment.
only good news can push crypto price immediatelly.
but for long term chart maybe in the mid of this year we can see where we gonna go.

cryptopan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:12:41 PM

I will respect your speculation,but no man on earth can accurately predict the future,only time will tell when will the Bitcoin's will go bull.Lets just hope that the whole market will go bullish when the 2nd quarter of the year starts,Bitcoin's chart seems to be bullish from the past 2 weeks and it might be corrected in the next few days.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

Hopefully this is the start of the bull market until the month of May and the market goes bearish again just like what happen in the past years same cycle of the market every coins will set their new ATH. Goodluck to us everyone.

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

So many people hope for this. Although I do not understand how this is justified, but still we hope that it will be a positive trend in the spring, because the red picture on the charts is already boring
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

Market is great for the past few days i hope this march will be the start of the bullish month as i am holding coins too long as i expected.
Well all the theory before says before the first quarter if this year will start the moon for most coins and tokens, so lets wait for the great news.
sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

The FED (Federal Reserve System) announced a March increase in the key rate that could prompt many investors to seek profitable markets..

That's interesting. I hope that will be the case then, since they're more or less stabilizing now I think.
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

im hoping too, that march will start the bull market..
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

In the spring the bulls do the breeding. They have no time to organize bullish markets. Lol. The cost of cryptocurrencies can not depend on the season. The General trend now is that all users are waiting for price increases. I am also confident that bitcoin will cost $ 20,000 by the end of spring. This stimulates the growth of altcoins. But the reasons for this are quite different.
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

Its coming to the end of the tax year and so I don't think we will witness much growth until after april as people will withdraw some investment to pay tax

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:19:39 PM

That's interesting. I hope that will be the case then, since they're more or less stabilizing now I think.
It doesnt mean that the cryptocurrencies will grow if that happened,we arent backuped by the federal reserve so there are no connections betweek our market and these fiat investors,the market is stabilizing after bitcoin's uptrend and it might have some corrections few days from now.So lets hope that the cryptocurrency market will grow as the bitcoin's price is gone sideways.

Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:24:16 PM

This is wishful thinking, the same way I always wish that this day the bull trend will finally start. NO basis at all just me wanting the price of bitcoin to come alive again.
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

It doesnt mean that the cryptocurrencies will grow if that happened,we arent backuped by the federal reserve so there are no connections betweek our market and these fiat investors,the market is stabilizing after bitcoin's uptrend and it might have some corrections few days from now.So lets hope that the cryptocurrency market will grow as the bitcoin's price is gone sideways.
I want to disagree with you, because the main reserve currency is $, and so far it is so attached to any market in the world. And the growth that we all expect is also directly related to  $
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

What does this mean if I may ask? I am not familiar with this term.
Many people think Bitcoin will begin another bullish trend soon, we need some good news to push it.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:29:04 PM

Is there any definite reason why it will go bull? if there is can you please tell us because predicting in the future wont be that easy because time will only tell how will our market grow,the bitcoin's price is bery bullish from the past weeks that is why we can expect some corrections few days or weeks from now.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

Why do you think there will be a big increase in March? In my view, march is still a downward trend, as the G20 meeting in March intends to jointly regulate the entire cryptocurrency markets..

Crypto Jaga

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

I think it is too hard to predict. Maybe a January crush is something has been there every year, but this year it has been the biggest for last 3 years. It was almost like a 60-70% drop in prices. Before this crush (correction), usually it has been around 30-50% within last two years, but again the late Nov - early Dec price spike was huge. It was almost 100-150% within a month or so, so the correction would have been huge too.

I dont feel we will see a significant price jump from 1 March, but my guess is, it may gradually start from April when Americans get tax refunds, and then will see a significant price increase around and after Consensus 2018 (14-16 May 2018), the biggest conference in blockchain technology. I think it was attended by more than 20,000 people last year, and this year it will probably be even bigger. Here, many people interested in blockchain technology and financial sector join together. When they learn about the improvements of blockchain projects launched last year (and before), they will bring lots of positive images to their respective businesses and supporters. This along with the huge media attention to the conference and blockchain innovations may push the price up significantly.

But again, this is a wild guess. No one knows for sure how crypto works, but I think compared to 2017 Consensus conference, this year, many people will witness some real applications (at least close to the real applications), so this would be the next catalyst for the price jump.

Never take these guesses as financial advice. I am not certain how this will work out. This is just my opinion.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

Cryptocurrency market nowadays does not depend on American market and Federal Reserves, if given by chance to see the data of the investors of cryptocurrency market the large portion of that investors are coming from Asian Region IMHO.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  

Jump to: