Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆💥🏆 [ANN][Phase 1][SKI] Skillchain: THE LINKEDIN OF THE FUTURE 🏆💥🏆  (Read 2744 times)
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:21:03 PM

This will be very hard for skillchain to compete if they want to be known globally by people, there are many big competitors.
But 9000 ETH in 9 hours is a good start, hopefully it will grow significantly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

This will be very hard for skillchain to compete if they want to be known globally by people, there are many big competitors.
Blockchain technology is becoming more popular,
I think next year will be the year when most people in advanced cities adapt and will use the products of this technology.
Bulllbas

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:27:58 AM

I think next year will be the year when most people in advanced cities adapt and will use the products of this technology.
I hope so, there are many developer who create products for global people including skillchain.
It will be good for them.
Ceburekus

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:30:40 AM

I hope so, there are many developer who create products for global people including skillchain.

Yes for me also the platform will be a good alternative of actual big social network. It’s also compliant with crypto world and spirit. I think people who love crypto world will want to use skillchain.
Casperok

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:34:24 AM

Yes for me also the platform will be a good alternative of actual big social network. It’s also compliant with crypto world and spirit. I think people who love crypto world will want to use skillchain.
hope so and hope also that will be easy to use for the mass.
Yoverdot

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:38:29 AM

In my opinion LinkedIn is starting to get obsolete and this is the right moment for competition like SkillChain.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:20:52 AM

when the platform offering user can get income from their activity, it will be good.
so, token will be used to fees and premium status.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:25:45 AM

I think the ICO will help get the platform some more exposure. Lets hope it keeps the snowball rolling!
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:30:45 AM

The token represents a share of the project. It’s not a mandatory for skillchain to have a use case for the token. I think the value will come from the value and the utility of the platform.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:37:18 AM

The token represents a share of the project. It’s not a mandatory for skillchain to have a use case for the token. I think the value will come from the value and the utility of the platform.
As I understand them coins will be used to buy subscribe, purchase the domestic add-ons, etc. the value of the coin will depend on its popularity!
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:41:10 AM

As I understand them coins will be used to buy subscribe, purchase the domestic add-ons, etc. the value of the coin will depend on its popularity!
Well, I think this platform will be useful and can be good alternative for current job services. So token price will grow steadily with time!
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

Well, I think this platform will be useful and can be good alternative for current job services. So token price will grow steadily with time!
I agree, it would be fair that would be freedom of choice for everyone. Some people just don’t like the convenient services that exist now, they want something new and innovative.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

I agree, it would be fair that would be freedom of choice for everyone. Some people just don’t like the convenient services that exist now, they want something new and innovative.
LinkedIn will soon go to the background, because the beginning of the era of blockchain.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

How they will list tokens? What liquidity of tokens?
Bulllbas

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

How they will list tokens? What liquidity of tokens?
Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Skillchain already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO.
Casperok

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

in my opinion the best solution is to combine the two aspects in a project the social part and the marketing part, the token i believe it has any active role in the project but must be purchased for the increasing value over time, and to support the team in the development of the idea.
Fanat74

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

hi team, wanted to clarify about blockhain utility in this project. You plan to use blockchain for every information in the social network or just for payment transactions? On which blockchain it will work?
yma2018

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:08:54 AM

That's a cool project. Finally someone aiming for competing with LinkedIn. Do you already have a prototype or something similar?
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

very interested project i joined this part of my bright future with skillchain. this project will be on top project. everyone should join this project.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

Awesome Numbers, private pre-sales have raised 1000ETH within nine hours, and this has even reached the hard caps of some projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: