Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A game changer in the advertising industry, and it is just the start  (Read 494 times)
MayaKY (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:44:50 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 12:07:07 PM by MayaKY

This is an ICO that raised 1M USD overnight (4.2M in total), and we are only seeing the very first signs of a GIANT
Knowledge.io
[/b]

Knowledge.io is building a decentralized ecosystem, that will reward people for their knowledge (like mining bitcoin but with Knowledge).
Imagine being paid for answering Trivia questions !!.
Now, it is a lot more than that: it is going to be something like a combination of Amazon, Udemy, Google Adwords, but decentralized
. They will also target the employment industry, so keep Linkedin in mind.

All of this is based on asking people questions, and then keep score of how much they know or don't know about different topics.
Then it all goes on the blockchain. People who answer a lot of questions about a topic, can become "an Expert" on the topic, and they will be targeted by advertisers, and can get offers to promote certain products that will be sold in the marketplace.
So everyone wins: advertisers, people who are looking to buy the best products, and the experts themselves. There is a whole plan the team has regarding education, the employment industry, and much more. No wonder they raised so over 1M just yesterday and 4.2M in total. People are starting to notice this project, and it is gaining momentum fast!. The hardcap is 19M USD.
The idea is amazing, the team is solid, and Knowledge.io is going to be huge in my opinion.

I wish I'd written this before, but still there is a 25% bonus, so it is still not too late to get in.

I am attaching helpful links for everyone who are interested:

Official website: http://knowledge.io
Official token sale page: http://tokens.knowledge.io
White paper: https://knowledge.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/white_paper_english_22122017-1.pdf
Telegram group: https://t.me/knowledgeio
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KNWToken/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KNWtoken
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
invicid

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

been loving following this one!
rlclub

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

Another one to watch is RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Padawan40391

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

Saw your thread. Went to read the white paper. It seems like a good project with a solid team.
I saw that they have 25% bonus, so by my calculations it is 0.8USD per 1KNW. Thats great, because then I can buy on the marketplace for 80 cents on the 1dollar
Emoss3417

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

Keep up the good work.
Ben Walsh (beamer)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

Why so small  community? The project looks promising. Wish you success (or better community manager)
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

Would you like to receive 20000 MTC per day? Marinecoin MTCs are testing and giving each person 20000 MTC. It is a coin based on artificial intelligence, with Dev-less distribution it will be truly fair.Mtc guarantees fair distribution for all.Javis uses artificial intelligence. for proof of promotion. join here https://marineco.in/
spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:58:34 PM

wow, sounds impressing and what are tokens value? what special features do they have?
dasyzon2666

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:45:39 AM

Wow! This one is amazing, a first of it's kind that will be very helpful  Cheesy Cheesy
quyendiem90

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

Marinecoin would be a good choice below $2.  Ico just started a week or so ago great prices still.  MTC is time tested value.  They are also allowing the community to earn 20,000 MTC for completing AI assignments.  They are poised for the new IoT industry with zero fees and fast transaction speeds.  The MTC are being fairly distributed provided you are willing to do some promotional work.  Reasearch them here at their site and decide for yourself.    marineco.in/ico
amstagonho

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

It's a very interesting project,  good luck!
onquibonci

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

Marinecoin MTC - Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotMost of us think of an ICO as we have to invest money to invest more and more but for me there is an ICO that is stimulating the user by donating 20,000 MTC so that we can easily come to them. is Marinecoin. marineco.in/ico you sign up and follow the instructions that you can receive 20,000 MTC equivalent to 20 dollars and the future can be several dozen times this amount. To verify what I say is true or false, you go to see the information of Marinecoin marineco.in/. I love you and love Marinecoin
presovulbi

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

There are a few good airdrop/bounty ico’s still out there.  Marinecoin has one going now that is incredible.  Get 20,000 MTC for doing daily artificial intelligence promotion assignments.  The system is automated by Jarvis, the AI engine.  So when the assigned promotion task is completed payment is automatic then.  Great thing is you don’t have to wait until the end of the ico to collect.  Time dilution technology ensures everyone in the community gets a fair shot of 20,000 MTC daily.  They are dropping 9 billion so still plenty of time to grab a bunch.  dev-less - proof of promotion - machine to machine -   marineco.in/ico
treseloxex

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

Marrinecoin Today, I would like to recommend a special airdrop project: Marinecoín. It’s very popular in Bitcointalk BBS. Marinecoín, a virtual currency that has been tested over time since 2013, develops and integrates smart contracts on the blockchain, which is much faster than bitcoin, and the transaction costs are very low. Personally, I think it will be the most promising coin of 2018, and there is a very hot free ico. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot Marinecoín has many advantages, and the normal block chain is five times faster than bitcoin.Running speed can be increased 100 times. No matter how large system increase, MARINECOIN is a safe and reliable system of environmental protection, the entire verification system consumes only a light energy. In short, you don’t miss this great opportunity. If you have time now, come to our free ico. You can see some guidelines on the website: marineco.ín/.You can also buy from Doge and Ltc: f1cx.com.
ewuyis11

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

Hard to say charts looking pretty southward on the daily but if you are in for the long haul then perhaps dip buying to test the waters.  I am waiting to see what happens around 5800 BTC/USD.  In the meantime not a bad time to get some altcoins especially new ico’s and low pricing.  Ground floor prices for sure then.  Marìnecoìn, *MTC* is having their ICO currently.  Time dilution technology is being directed by artificial intelligence to run a Proof of Promotion campaign.  20,000 *MTC* are being given for each completed assigned task by Jarvis, the resident AI.  This insures fair distribution to the community at large.  The goal is to have the majority of *MTC* in the hands of many many community members around the globe.  Read more here    marìneco.ìn/ico
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: