Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] StarBlock (STB) | The Magical Tokens of the Future 🔥⭐  (Read 1130 times)
Starblockdevteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:34:21 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 07:35:02 AM by Starblockdevteam

StarBlock - Token Crowdsale

The idea for StarBlock (STB) was born the creation of cryptocurrency exchanger website. Our development team had to register and integrate a dozen exchanges into our platform. Some exchanges required verification, and some did not even have API for all the currencies we wanted to incorporate into the exchanger. The creation of a blockchain based cryptocurrency exchange became our dream, and now we want it to make it come true.

StarBlock token aims to build a super financial market, community project for create the best ecosystem to solve the real life problems. It is an infrastructure connecting different digital assets. We would like to enrich all the above features with the advantages that come with blockchain technology: P2P All transactions are person to person, and there is no 3rd party involved

THE MEGA PROJECT

- Exchange and Trading Website : ‘HeroXchange’ will be the best of exchanger and trading website listed on Top 10 in the cryptocurrency world.

- Community Project : Shopping Mall, Hotel, Traveling Package and etc. The community project will be help everyone to solve busy life with the powerful ecosystem.

- Online Shopping Center : You can buy everything if you need around the world. And it will be sent to your home within 24 hours.

- StarBlock Foundation : We will be established StarBlock Foundation. It is the nonprofit organization who qualify as charitable organization. Our development team will give for change the world.

StarBlock Allocation

8 Million STB will be issued during the crowdsale period. Another 2.4 Million are reserved for bonus after crowdsale end. The remaining 10.6 Million tokens will be developed the mega project as Exchange and Trading website, Community & Business and etc.

- Token Crowd Sale  : 8,000,000 STB
- For Develop Cryptocurrency Exchange Website : 5,000,000 STB
- For Community & Business : 3,200,000 STB
- For Online Shopping Center : 2,400,000 STB
- For Maintenance Trading System : 1,400,000 STB
- StarBlock Foundation : 1,000,000 STB

See at :  https://www.starblockofficial.io

General Token Information

TOKEN NAME : StarBlock
TOKEN SYMBOL : STB
DECIMALS : 8
PLATFORM : ETHEREUM
TOKEN CROWD SALE : 8,000,000 STB
TOTAL SUPPLY : 21,000,000 STB
CONTRACT ADDRESS : 0xc48B1aC1417dB27C4e2C2ed3DAE5a3D2fBB07DC5

StarBlock Whitepaper : https://www.starblockofficial.io/whitepaper.pdf

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/StarblockCoin/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/StarBlockCoin

Telegram : https://t.me/starblock

See at :  https://www.starblockofficial.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies.
Bernart

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

Very interesting idea, I hope in the further development of the project, good luck to the team.
crypto reva

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

In my opinion, the project looks good among competitors, I will follow the development as I see the prospects in it.
Donna Madonna

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

In my opinion, the project looks good among competitors, I will follow the development as I see the prospects in it.
I agree with you, let's hope that the market will only grow and develop, and a new platform - it's always interesting.
bonick

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

Well-coordinated work of the team will lead the project to a rapid development, I wish success to the guys)
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

For the project, you need to make a big bet on advertising, video reviews and the like. The idea will be picked up by companies that will bring good investments, which are so necessary for development.
Great Man

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

Interesting project, I wish the developers luck and prosperity! I hope soon see the working platform)))
If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting platform (smiley) Meanwhile, we are waiting
botkiller

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

I have noticed that the project has a lot of ratings from crypto analysts, in most cases these estimates are positive. Let's hope that investors will notice and appreciate it.
Botaisk

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

Well, where does the market? The project itself, because he collects the amount in euros, it means they just need a little more in the crypto currency to collect money, I think so ...
Mike Mike

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

Well, where does the market? The project itself, because he collects the amount in euros, it means they just need a little more in the crypto currency to collect money, I think so ...
this is important, because when the value of the crypto currency is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!
Lolitalom

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

The new company will enter the market with a new product with new features, that's the strength of the project.
cold beer

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:20:13 PM

Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies.
blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.
crypto Deddy

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

The appearance of the platform will ensure ease of use, and what is very important, virtually eliminates the possibility of fraud
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

A good project, on the one hand, encourages us to reflect on the future of kryptonomy and, on the other hand, reflect the question of the intrinsic value of the crypto currency.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies.
blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.
Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems.
I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

The work on the development of cryptoeconomics will never cease, since it is here that the maximum potential for changing the future lies
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems.
I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality
But new technologies generate new problems. You never know what will be happen  And there may not be the better things.
Bernart

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

Great idea, the system will be convenient and easy to use, with its help you can save a lot of time.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

But new technologies generate new problems. You never know what will be happen  And there may not be the better things.

The only thing you should make sure when it comes to new technologies is that they solve more problems than they generate.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████