Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT]  (Read 33574 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheKingInYellow (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:34:30 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 06:24:44 AM by TheKingInYellow
Merited by evakka (1)

Welcome to the new era of privacy.

What is the DAPS Project?

DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System) aims to be the world's leading privacy protocol.

DAPS is a planned fully private blockchain network that will include a unique work algo, staking, and masternodes. DAPS is planned to be the first fully private blockchain that preserves the “trustless” status of traditional blockchains, utilizing an in-house PoW algo called Proof-Of-Audit. The DAPS coin mainnet is currently in development.

The DAPS Project is the open organization that we have created to organize and maintain the development path for the DAPS protocol. We represent all people. Please consider joining our team if you're passionate about blockchain like we are.

Read more about the DAPS governance and Project structure on the Team page. You can even apply to join directly!

Anyone is free (and welcomed!) to become a developer, a contributor, or an adviser. We have roles from Development, Media Team, International outreach, and Moderation. All official members must follow the code of conduct, which ensures a level-headed and professional attitude is kept at all times. We have a written governance and NDA requirements. Our team represents some of the best in cryptocurrency.

All DAPS Development team members or DAPS core members will be ID'd in the same process as Know-Your-Customer compliance is followed. We call this Know-Your-Developer, and have written such requirements into the long-term DAPS governance. This KYD process also protects the privacy of vetted members with our Privacy Policy.

We believe the written governance of DAPS combined with the Know-Your-Developer process applied to all DAPS team members with any access protects members of the community as well as the integrity of the development.

The DAPS governance and KYD process sets us apart from even top-ranked altcoins.

Our team is known as one of the most professional and helpful in this industry, and we are always looking for more members to bolster our ranks.

Why DAPS?
In traditional blockchains, the users are exposed to analytics. Groups around the world use this data to track cryptocurrency users. This threat will only grow in time. We aim to preserve everyone's right to control their finances as they see fit.

DAPS

DAPS prides itself on honesty, transparency and community.

Our goal is to secure financial assets from intrusion and improve the accessibility of cryptocurrency to global users.

Innovative outreach, mass adoption, and developing an ecosystem for others to contribute to blockchain is our long-term goal.

We believe in privacy, as well as helping people help themselves.

The main net launch date has not been set, and DAPS is being built right now.

DAPS TOKEN SPECS

ERC-20 Based

Block Time/Confirms/Spending: ETH-based

Total Supply: 60,000,000,000

DAPSCOIN SPECS

Block verification: PoA/PoS/MN

Proof-Of-Audit algo: Unique

Proof-of-Stake algo: PoSV3

Block time: 1 minute
Block reward: 1050 DAPS
Founder fee per block: 50 DAPS
Founder fee [block fee] usage: Monthly airdrop fund, development fund, other compensation to team

EFFECTIVE BLOCK REWARD: 1,000 DAPS

BLOCK REWARD SPLIT: 900 MN/PoS, 100 PoA miners

SEE-SAW MN/PoS REWARD: 60/40 MN/PoS reward split, rebalance up to maximum of 40/60 MN/PoS

DAPS INITIAL COIN SUPPLY: Maximum 60,000,000,000

BLOCK EMISSIONS LIMIT: 10b

Years of emissions: ~16 years

Approximate annual inflation: 4-12% [Staking; factor of difficulty+luck], or ~550 million DAPS per year until 10b emissions cap is reached.

MASTERNODE COLLATERAL: 1,000,000 DAPS

CONFIRMS TO SPEND: 4 blocks
CONFIRMS TO STAKE: 200 blocks

Chain features:

Proof-Of-Audit – Our unique on-chain solution to the trust problem of private crypto networks.
RingCT – Implement the world’s leading privacy protocol, and enable all features since Trust issue will be addressed.
PoSv3 – Fair and energy-efficient, prevents rich from getting richer.
Masternodes – use 24/7 online collateralized nodes to augment chain and work as service nodes.
Multinodes – More than 1 Masternode per instance.
Mandatory TOR/OBFS4 node relays – Nodes/wallets will have mandatory TOR/OBFS4 relays, allowing connection in areas where even TOR is unavailable.
Stealth Addresses – Mandatory stealth address with optional public address system, allowing users to optionally track publicized spending.

Other features:

Cross-chain liquidity – A future focus on atomic swaps and innovative cross-chain liquidity solutions.
DAPS Ecosystem & World – Remittance solutions, a full scale Freelancer-meets-GoFundMe project, and other initiatives will be undertaken, to spread DAPS with real usage.

EXPLORER
ETHERSCAN

MEDIA
You will find updates posted across most social media, to ensure the DAPS community is always up to date on the latest initiatives and progress.

You can contact the DAPS team anytime on any of the various channels, but especially on Telegram and Discord. Feel free to ask questions or give criticism!
CHATS
Telegram CHAT: https://t.me/dapscoin
Telegram UPDATES channel: https://t.me/DAPSUpdates
Telegram WALLET/TECH SUPPORT chat: https://t.me/DAPSTechSupport
Telegram LOUNGE (Price discussion/spam): https://t.me/DAPS_LOUNGE
Discord: https://discord.gg/w898czA

FORUMS
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DAPSCoin/

BLOGS/NEWS
Steemit: https://steemit.com/@dapscoin/
MINDS: https://www.minds.com/DAPScoin

SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
GAB: https://gab.ai/DAPS
Mastodon: https://mastodon.social/@DAPScoin
Weibo: http://weibo.com/DAPScoin
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DAPScoin
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dapscoin/

SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/dapscoinofficial/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/daps-coin/
VK: https://vk.com/dapscoin
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/dapscoin/

VIDEO
Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/dapscoin/

MARKETS

CRYPTOPIA

BLEUTRADE

FORKDELTA

ETHERDELTA

This thread will be one of the main hubs for DAPS updates and discussion for BCT-based users.

I activated self-moderating to prevent people from posting fake and/or malicious links.

Any link, offer, giveaway or update regarding DAPS outside of this post or our official channels should be considered untrustworthy.

Do not give away your private keys to any individual for any reason.

Feel free to yell at me, talk badly, etc as long as it's within the forum rules.

Disclaimer: Donations will prioritize funding development, with exchanges and other expenses as secondary priorities. I am the current Project Coordinator of the DAPS Project, tasked to carry out the ideas and build the project into a professional operation.

Let's make DAPS great!

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trinib

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:36:38 PM

nice peep coin to the moon
bitcoinbabys

Activity: 208
Merit: 51

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

Welcome to one of the greatest transformations in history!!

REVIVE YOUR LIGHT. MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS. REALIZE YOUR WORTH.
Crypto_King31

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

Great team great community watch us grow rapidly 2 weeks and amazing progress!!!!!! DAPS to the Moon!!!!!!!!!!!
wind111

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

Will there be any airdrops?
zz9w9z

Activity: 492
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:46:34 AM

I'd like to get some free coins.

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:16:11 AM

a very good breakthrough from peepcoin, DAPS is a traditional blockchain that has always been the easiest and most accustomed thing to do, but sometimes it's pretty complicated to understand
We introduce Daneel to facilitate this project to develop data more easily, you can easily create and overhaul data with Daneel who has computational intelligence in data processing, you can check this out here https://www.daneel.io/
good luck and well developed
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

Yes, there are some ongoing airdrops right now in the Discord. The official Peepcoin-DAPS airdrop schedule has not been finalized yet, but it is planned to take place over a long term with weekly airdrops, inspired by the Bitcore system.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:04:19 AM

The PCN coin will continue to exist, or will it have to be changed to DAPS?  There will be a new chain at the coin DAPS? It is not clear yet, we are talking about the coin DAPS, but wallet Peepcoin, exchanges DOGE/PCN, BTC/PCN. Or is it the same thing and do not need to change anything. I have a little PCN on the wallet, which was provided by almightyruler

TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:30:58 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 07:13:23 PM by TheKingInYellow

The PCN coin will continue to exist, or will it have to be changed to DAPS?  There will be a new chain at the coin DAPS? It is not clear yet, we are talking about the coin DAPS, but wallet Peepcoin, exchanges DOGE/PCN, BTC/PCN. Or is it the same thing and do not need to change anything. I have a little PCN on the wallet, which was provided by almightyruler

A goal is to keep the swap open-ended, possibly using a snapshot. A priority is preserving the work put into the chain as of right now and not leaving any Peepcoin behind on the current chain. The swap will likely be processed manually, and unclaimed coins will stay unclaimed. NOTE: The swap process has een decided to be fully automated, with no developer involvement.

TradeOgre has been informed about the changes and will likely change to DAPS when the time comes, and then it's up to coinexchange if they want to freeze PCN markets and make people swap to keep trading, keep it listed separately, or delist. As of right now I'd say it's safest to keep your Peepcoin in your own wallet, and especially off coinexchange.

Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:54:50 AM

I did not understand anything. What sort of money does the coin look good from the perspective of investment?
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

The PCN coin will continue to exist, or will it have to be changed to DAPS?  There will be a new chain at the coin DAPS? It is not clear yet, we are talking about the coin DAPS, but wallet Peepcoin, exchanges DOGE/PCN, BTC/PCN. Or is it the same thing and do not need to change anything. I have a little PCN on the wallet, which was provided by almightyruler

A goal is to keep the swap open-ended, possibly using a snapshot. A priority is preserving the work put into the chain as of right now and not leaving any Peepcoin behind on the current chain. The swap will likely be processed manually, and unclaimed coins will stay unclaimed.

TradeOgre has been informed about the changes and will likely change to DAPS when the time comes, and then it's up to coinexchange if they want to freeze PCN markets and make people swap to keep trading, keep it listed separately, or delist. As of right now I'd say it's safest to keep your Peepcoin in your own wallet, and especially off coinexchange.

Thank you, I will follow the development

TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

I did not understand anything. What sort of money does the coin look good from the perspective of investment?

Because right now peepcoin staking has something insane like 100%+ APR if you stake properly. DAPS will control this inflation by limiting every block to 1050 coins. Right now peepcoin has unlimited block rewards, so in theory if someone has a billion peepcoin staking in one stack, they'll get a 2-5 MILLION coin reward from their single stake. Built this way, the staking system obviously benefits people with higher amounts as opposed to lower amounts.

In the post-swap staking, 1 billion coins staking at once would stake... 1050 coins. This is a sea-change. Inspired by Bitbean; this will make sure to alleviate the problem of "rich getting richer" that most PoS coins have (even Peepcoin!).

To be short: peepcoin-DAPS staking right now is going to look much different in the near future. Think PIEcoin->SEND. Last year you could stake tens of thousands of PIE (now SEND) daily with little investment.

IvanRed58rus

Activity: 197
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:50:21 PM

Reserved for Russian translation
bitcoinbabys

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:28:11 AM

yes we will have an airdrop! It will be in 3 phases with the first phase being 1,000 people each get 50,000 coins!! join discord to register on sheet

bitcoinbabys

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:30:10 AM

I'd like to get some free coins.

join the discord we are doing an airdrop!! sign up sheet is there! First 1,000 to sign up automatically get airdrop coins!

oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

Coins that are on sale now on the crypto exchange will be exchanged for DAPS? And if so, when will the access to these coins be closed, will it be announced in advance?
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

Coins that are on sale now on the crypto exchange will be exchanged for DAPS? And if so, when will the access to these coins be closed, will it be announced in advance?

Yes, and the schedule will be open, as I've explained above it's mostly up to the exchange how they handle it. Coinexchange may be able to do an in-exchange swap or ignore the swap completely and keep peepcoin market running. In this case it's highly recommended to keep your coins off coinexchange as they may put the wallet into maintenance during the swap period.

jomrey08

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

TRANSLATION BOUNTY:
500k bounty for each language! That's right, ANY language!
Bonuses offered!
No google translate! I will find you out, and you'll be SOL for future offers!  Cool

More incoming, for all you bounty hunters, I'm your bounty manager~

Message me before you post! I *will* make your job even easier! Any posted translation before contacting me will be considered invalid for the bounty!

Translations reserved:
FILIPINO reserved

I tried to PM you for the translation but it said that you are not accepting messages from newbies, i also sent you a copy in discord for review. Thanks!
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

I tried to PM you for the translation but it said that you are not accepting messages from newbies, i also sent you a copy in discord for review. Thanks!

I didn't realize that setting was on, I changed it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: