Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gems Under 50m market cap  (Read 32 times)
dinedinedine (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

Hey all!
Wanted to start this thread for us to discuss some low cap gems.  All I ask is that you don't mindlessly spam/shill your coins but actually provide legitimate reasons as to why you have faith in a given project.  Would love to have an educated discussion without using "moon" and "lambo" but knowing crypto, that train might fall off the tracks. 

I'll kick this off with one I discovered recently, Bismuth!

Why?

• This is not some cheap ETH fork, it's BUILT FROM SCRATCH IN PYTHON
  • Python has gained immense popularity in the last 6 years vs other languages and isn't stopping anytime soon.  This is typically one of the first programming languages people learn and many seasoned devs love it as well.
https://zgab33vy595fw5zq-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/growth_major_languages-1-1024x878.png
  • The main BIS dev is a crypto FANATIC.  He has been in the space for years and works on this project full time
  • The current market cap is <$15m.  Take a minute to think about that.  For this thing to do 100x it would only need an MCAP of $1.5b which would put it around #20 in today's market.  If you think the crypto market cap is staying sub 500b forever you're fooling yourself.
  • They are CONSTANTLY releasing updates on Github.  I personally don't like to track coins based on commits because you can literally commit after adding a space character.  But if you see the dev releases, these are far from miniscule changes.  https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth
  • The support in their Discord channel is second to none and they are beyond friendly in helping you to configure things.
  • While there is currently no integration on Ledger or Trezor, the wallet takes about 5 minutes to set up and you can just set it and forget it

What's yours??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: