Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YTN] 🌎 YouToken - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform 🌎  (Read 4188 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Yorikis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:07:51 AM

I personally believe this project is going to be a hit, I will not be surprised if the team can pull this through. It's success is going to be a breakthrough not just for the crypto world but also for the world of Artificial Intelligence (AI).

Although the prospect seems idealistic, the road map  gives me confidence in the project. A lot of people out there believe in this project, the proof is it's social media presence.
What you say is correct. The only obstacle to the development of the project is the negative cryptocurrency market.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
walriapunvi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

I also believe in this project. I wish good luck to the devs.
honey0199

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. It will be successful
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

The YouToken marketplace is only in alpha version (can't yet purchase creators tokens)

When will the full version of the platform be released?

bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

an exciting and unique YouToken project that allows anyone to create tokens or financial assets through an artificial intelligence. worth to see its development
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

an exciting and unique YouToken project that allows anyone to create tokens or financial assets through an artificial intelligence. worth to see its development
I also see interesting things from this project, I am sure for the future of this project will be successful and will be a lot of participants and investors who are interested, wishing the best for this project.dan hopefully later ico will run smoothly to completion by getting maximum results Success is always this project.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

The YouToken marketplace is only in alpha version (can't yet purchase creators tokens)

Maybe they will announce it soon but if you want to know so much about the answer you should join their telegram group and ask it. Goodluck.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

They have other ways to do that but if you want to know more deeply you should join their telegram group.
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1008
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

YouToken have a new task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with YouToken and earn crypto for your feedback.

Click here- http://bit.ly/2LKUZHI to get started!

hienvienlang

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

I quite love this project, I see some potential here
More I read about this project the more I like it
Jekwizor

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

YouToken Joins Dynamic Korean Startups at BootUp Ventures Startup Pitch

As another busy week comes to a close at YouToken, we have some exciting updates to share with you. Our partner and Silicon Valley office BootUp Ventures recently held a Korean Startups Pitch which YouToken was honored to take part in. In addition, our CMO Ivan Kv and Chief Development Officer Marina Wolters have been globetrotting to various blockchain forums to gather market insight and make connections within the industry. We just wanted to take this opportunity to share these exciting events with our community in greater detail.
https://www.youtoken.io/blog/youtoken-joins-dynamic-korean-startups-at-bootup-ventures-startup-pitch
Mousumi khatun

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

Hello! Is the bounty program expected for this project? I was interested in this project, I really would like to help him in his promotion.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

projects that are present as a financial platform or funding, this project also has a quite unique concept that is changing human intelligence into a financial asset. anyone who wants to with this project will be very helpful for new projects in terms of capital, so if there is a good project but constrained by capital I think this project will be very helpful later, very feasible to be supported project like this. I hope many investors will join this project.
Stellr

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

It is a little difficult for the block chain platform to look for a project with potential for development. Of course, it is a great advantage to ensure that our funds are effectively protected by our third parties.
Blackwhite69

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:40:58 AM

projects that are present as a financial platform or funding, this project also has a quite unique concept that is changing human intelligence into a financial asset. anyone who wants to with this project will be very helpful for new projects in terms of capital, so if there is a good project but constrained by capital I think this project will be very helpful later, very feasible to be supported project like this. I hope many investors will join this project.

The concept of a very good project in my opinion, they are very helpful to everyone in solving the problems that occur in this new era. Interesting projects.
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:31:37 AM

It looks like the bounty from the project has ended. and whether the project has been doing the distribution. Hopefully if not yet in the process, his later distribution may run smoothly.
bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:14:00 PM
Merited by MalReynolds (1)

ICO Analysis: YouToken
Published on September 7, 2018
By Daniel Won
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-youtoken/

Team
CEO & co-founder Ilya Volkov: Volkov is a seasoned finance expert who has worked for several Forex companies and is the current managing director at Forex Club LLC.
CDO Maria Wolters: Wolters was the head of FinTech and Blockchain Practice at Silicon Valley Innovation Center.

Advisors
Bill O’Connor: O’Connor has been working at Autodesk, a computer software company located in California, since 2002.
Mukul Agarwal: Agarwal is a former senior system engineer at AMD.
Linda Avendano-Franco: Avendano-Franco has worked as a software engineer at Google and Electronic Arts and as a senior UI engineer at Netflix.

Verdict
Below is a breakdown of the risks and growth potential of YouToken.

Risks
    Token metrics do not favor ICO contributors as the earliest contributors have paid $0.01 per token and pre-sale investors pay 33% less than ICO participants. (-2.5)
    Unless the project owner works exclusively on blockchain products, it is hard to see why he or she would run his or her crowdfunding campaign at YouToken. If the campaign had run on a traditional crowdfunding platform such as Kickstarter, he would have a wider audience and a higher chance of obtaining the required funds. (-1.5)

Growth Potential
    YouToken is planning to support project owners at every possible stage with automated tools, advisors and business accelerators. Any project backed by these accelerators should not have any problem to raise funds. (+2)
    Four different kinds of smart contracts should meet every project owner’s needs. (+1.5)
    15% of tokens are allocated to community growth. If these funds are used efficiently, the project should have sufficient interest. (+1.5)

Disposition
YouToken is more than a crowdfunding platform as it allows investors to invest in “human intelligence”. Although it is not super clear what is meant by human intelligence, presumably it is a token bundle of a person’s projects in the platform. Although YouToken is backed by a team highly experienced in finance and projects released on it will be supported by advisors and business accelerators, launching the crowdfunding on a more traditional platform seems financially more suitable for him or her than on YouToken since such platforms have a wider audience and provides a higher chance of obtaining the required funds. YouToken receives a 1.5/10.

Investment Details
    Type: ERC20 – Utility
    Symbol: YTN
    Platform: Ethereum
    Crowdsale: September 17th
    Minimum Investment: Unspecified
    Price: $0.15
    Hard Cap: $50,000,000
    Payments Accepted: ETH
    Restricted from Participating: China, Korea, and the United States
hotimbineh

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

It looks like the bounty from the project has ended. and whether the project has been doing the distribution. Hopefully if not yet in the process, his later distribution may run smoothly.
The distribution of tokens has already begun. You can see your wallet now and anyone knows where the TOKEN YOU will be listed ...?

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

The distribution of tokens has already begun. You can see your wallet now and anyone knows where the TOKEN YOU will be listed ...?

Yes,distribution started the other day,i got my tokens yesterday.I expected to get more,but well,better that than nothing.Now we have to wait for the exchange,whats the developemnt in that department,is tehre any progress or announcement when can we expect the listings?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to: