Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24969 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:53:05 AM
Merited by crypto mania (1)

Investa is launching a convenient prepaid debit card & ATM network for crypto holders to seamlessly spend their coins in FIAT, along with our new crypto exchange now in development & scheduled for launch within 4 weeks. (INV, ETH, BTC + FIAT exchange)
Card pre-orders will be opening within 10 days and will only be offered to INV token holders (USD, EUR and GBP cards available)

Interested?
We are seeing huge demand for these products, so don't miss your chance to buy INV tokens before they sell out in our ICO (open now).
Some major brand partnerships are also in the pipeline & will be announced shortly.

To find out more, please see the project documents by clicking on the links below

1. Teaser http://docdro.id/bUDRIHS (3 page overview)

2. Status Update http://docdro.id/NNBDBXa (recent progress)

3. Whitepaper http://anyflip.com/ywqs/fyua/ (Technical & product plan)

4. Information Memorandum http://online.anyflip.com/ywqs/goqq/#p=3D1
(aka business plan)

Questions?
Please join our weekly webinar video call =
https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1498873769 with our CEO - 3pm GMT Fridays

You can also get instant answers to any question, by joining our
Telegram https://t.me/investaco community.

p.s. bounty questions should refer to our bounty thread (separate) and will not be answered here
Amazing update from the Investa team. They are already starting with card pre-orders and this convenient prepaid debit card & ATM network for crypto holders together with new crypto exchange will be launched only 4 weeks after ICO, which is stunning news and Investa will be one of the very few projects with a working product just after ICO. I hope this will attract new investors, especially from BitcoinTalk forum because this thread has not much attention here. I think a lot of people are missing a big opportunity here. Everybody is afraid of a scam now because most of latest ICO's scammed or not delivered their promises. If there is no established team or huge investors in pre and private sale then there is no interest in such projects. But I'm sure that few of such a low ball ICO will be very successful and my choice is Investa.
WWzsocki you know I'm your follower on Twitter and I saw you are advertising this ICO on your wall. I look to all your ICO's closely because few of them made me a lot of returns last year. But with Investa I'm not convinced fully. There is almost no discussion in this thread and I don't see anybody advertising it, only you. Bounty is already ended, before ICO?

Good to see you here Crypto Mania.

I'm happy that my ICO tips help you to make some profits. Investa catch my attention from the start because I like this kind of products. There is a big need in the market for such a service.

"The list of merchants that accept crypto coins is still expanding slowly, to address this problem and to be able to actually spend cryptocurrencies as a means of daily payment a few market players are now offering cryptocurrency prepaid cards. What started as a niche service had grown to become widely available and is gaining increasing popularity."

There is real demand and need for banking services. Cryptocurrencies have to be adopted and widely used. We need more merchants and users. With prepaid credit cards, ATM's, exchange, wallet and much more, Investa will offer all tools needed to connect this two ends. I encourage you to read the white paper. You will find all answers there because is well written and easy to grasp.

Bounty is already finished. I was of course from start in the signature campaign and you are right that the timing was bad. Bounty should be active until the end of ICO especially social media and signatures.

"Investa has been developed over the last 2 years by the founders, Nick Moore, Peter L Huszar and Chris Schwarz. The team has always had a keen eye on the crypto market and all have experience in Fintech, which allowed them to highlight a fundamental problem. Blighted by the lack of credible financial services platforms, the crypto community has been lacking in a strong investment suite to easily manage their crypto investments, aside from simple exchanging. There is a gap in the market for a platform which takes its users’ security seriously, whilst providing innovative services that can be accessed on the go. With that in mind, when the market demand and customer feedback pointed to an opportunity to serve the crypto community with an integrated suite of exchange and payment products."

I hope this helps a little. Like I said there will be few low ball ICO's which will bring a lot of returns. I think this will be Investa this year.

Quoted source: http://anyflip.com/ywqs/fyua/
http://online.anyflip.com/ywqs/goqq/mobile/index.html#p=1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

You really like such projects wwzsocki. I see in your signature Payera which is similar to Investa. Not the same but they will offer a service too for merchant and buyers. I look dipper to Investa because it starts to look interesting. There is few more new ICO's with banking services offer. I'll do a fast ICO market research to better understand Investa position between competition. I think it would be good to have such a banking service token in the portfolio. This is the missing connection between merchants, buyers, cryptocurrencies, Fiat and regulations.
crypto mania

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:36:02 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 09:04:04 AM by crypto mania
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

Op or Investa team why are you not defending your project? Answer all this questions and concerns from posts above. Everybody wants to hear an explanation. Especially members involved in your ICO.

How much funds Investa already raised to date? Any other news, updates?

We are raising funds both publicly and in private sale rounds. In the new website, you will be able to find more information. We do not need to defend anything here. People can decide for themselves. We are launching our products sooner than expected. and we are closing major partnership deals. We deliver what we promise which is ALL THAT MATTERS.

We are going to start sending testing cards to many of our members so they can start testing them. And also we are launching some aspects to the platform sooner than expected. So, in the end, we are doing EXACTLY what we promised.

Cheers.

INVESTA

Of course, you don't have to defend yourself, especially to obvious FUD. You did a great job, calmly answered all questions without involving in a discussion. Such a diplomatic approach I would say  Wink

I have few questions. When I was studying your white paper and other sources I couldn't find information about product development.
- How far are you with development? Can you disclose on what stage you are with wallet, exchange?
- How credit card and ATM integration look like? Do you have, need to develop special software to connect this to blockchain and INV token? Can you explain?
- First I found info that soft cap is 5m and in the white paper is only 1m is this a mistake?

So far only this few questions. Please answer as soon as possible because there are only 7 days left to the end of ICO!!!
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

You really like such projects wwzsocki. I see in your signature Payera which is similar to Investa. Not the same but they will offer a service too for merchant and buyers. I look dipper to Investa because it starts to look interesting. There is few more new ICO's with banking services offer. I'll do a fast ICO market research to better understand Investa position between competition. I think it would be good to have such a banking service token in the portfolio. This is the missing connection between merchants, buyers, cryptocurrencies, Fiat and regulations.

This is true I like this kind of projects and already invested in TenX, Monaco and few others. Still holding few of them in my portfolio. I believe that this is the key to success of the hall crypto market. There is no sense to develop new technologies if nobody would be using it. You can tomorrow develop a supercomputer but if there will nobody interested to use it your product, then it could be the best and most innovative one on the earth and you will end up broke. The same situation is with cryptocurrencies. If we don't start to really use them, then there is a big chance that the crypto market will die slowly. We see this already and we know that this is possible to be even worse. Everybody says "is the bear market time" but the reality is that this is the real state of the crypto market and we see this in price correlation.

Such services as Investa can be a fuel for cryptocurrencies. This will be the main gate for average people to use crypto on a daily basis, very easy, just like a FIAT money but much cheaper and faster. If they develop what they promise and in scheduled time, then like I said before Investa can be the black horse in this race. I put my bet on Investa.

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

Op or Investa team why are you not defending your project? Answer all this questions and concerns from posts above. Everybody wants to hear an explanation. Especially members involved in your ICO.

We are raising funds both publicly and in private sale rounds. In the new website, you will be able to find more information. We do not need to defend anything here. People can decide for themselves. We are launching our products sooner than expected. and we are closing major partnership deals. We deliver what we promise which is ALL THAT MATTERS.

We are going to start sending testing cards to many of our members so they can start testing them. And also we are launching some aspects to the platform sooner than expected. So, in the end, we are doing EXACTLY what we promised.

Cheers.

INVESTA

Of course, you don't have to defend yourself, especially to obvious FUD. You did a great job, calmly answered all questions without involving in a discussion. Such a diplomatic approach I would say  Wink

I have few questions. When I was studying your white paper and other sources I couldn't find information about product development.
- How far are you with development? Can you disclose on what stage you are with wallet, exchange?
- How credit card and ATM integration look like? Do you have, need to develop special software to connect this to blockchain and INV token? Can you explain?
- First I found info that soft cap is 5m and in the white paper is only 1m is this a mistake?

So far only this few questions. Please answer as soon as possible because there are only 7 days left to the end of ICO!!!

Glad to know you are looking into our project objectively.

We are developing all of our product line in Phases. And we are fulfilling each phase according to plan.

Prepaid Debit Cards will be distributed amongst some members for ALpha testing within this month. In fact a couple of weeks you will start to see some of our VIP members informing on the use of the card.

In a couple of weeks we are launching our exchanger, starting with Chile, so people will be able to purchase and sell several crypto with their local currency. They can purchase using their local banks and sell crypto exchanging to their cards (alpha phase).

The INVESTA website and dashboard as a whole is one part. Think of it as GDAX and Coinbase, we are following that line of thinking. So soon Ibitt (the exchanger) and Investaco.in will have full compatibility.

We have been working on this project for quite some time, so the white paper has suffered a lot of updates. Having said that we didn't account for the ICO environment to be this bad. So it was logical to lower the soft cap. Some ICO are also lowering their hard Cap.

Also I would like to point out something I read before regarding this thread being so short. As wwzsocki knows we had another announcement thread. with many pages and a lot of activity. Some bounty hunters abused the thread and BTT deleted that thread causing us major harm since months of discussion went down the drain. So we opened this one and frankly just left BTT alone. Mostly because it was time-consuming and we needed to focus in other ways to promote the ICO.

Hope this helps clear some of your doubts. don't be a stranger and come to our telegram group so we can have a more dynamic  conversation. https://t.me/investaco
investaco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

You really like such projects wwzsocki. I see in your signature Payera which is similar to Investa. Not the same but they will offer a service too for merchant and buyers. I look dipper to Investa because it starts to look interesting. There is few more new ICO's with banking services offer. I'll do a fast ICO market research to better understand Investa position between competition. I think it would be good to have such a banking service token in the portfolio. This is the missing connection between merchants, buyers, cryptocurrencies, Fiat, and regulations.

This is true I like this kind of projects and already invested in TenX, Monaco and few others. Still holding few of them in my portfolio. I believe that this is the key to success of the hall crypto market. There is no sense to develop new technologies if nobody would be using it. You can tomorrow develop a supercomputer but if there will nobody interested to use it your product, then it could be the best and most innovative one on the earth and you will end up broke. The same situation is with cryptocurrencies. If we don't start to really use them, then there is a big chance that the crypto market will die slowly. We see this already and we know that this is possible to be even worse. Everybody says "is the bear market time" but the reality is that this is the real state of the crypto market and we see this in price correlation.

Such services as Investa can be a fuel for cryptocurrencies. This will be the main gate for average people to use crypto on a daily basis, very easy, just like a FIAT money but much cheaper and faster. If they develop what they promise and in scheduled time, then like I said before Investa can be the black horse in this race. I put my bet on Investa.

This is exactly our point. out of the whole ICO universe, you will see some amazing "concepts" perhaps too amazing. and most of them are just that. Concepts....ideas,  without any real business plan behind them. They are just here to raise money so they can go to an exchanger and raise even more money. But the product they were supposedly offering vanishes in the cloud of speculation.

We are not here to "sell" a pipedream. or to tell you that our technology is so amazing it will change the future for good. We are practical and realistic businessmen. We have developed some aspect of our products in the past, and want to offer a complete experience to a target audience who hadn't had the chance to experience the advantages of crypto in their lives.

We are using technology that has been tested for years and connecting that to crypto in a simple yet secure way. That is all there is to it. Complexity is not your friend when dealing with real money. You need a secure yet simple way to provide a seamless experience.

In our case we are introducing Crypto to the user and some of them won't even realize they are benefiting from blockchain technology. As it is the case of the remittance aspect of the ITM network, which is one of our strongest branches by tapping into a 70 billion dollar a year industry.

We believe in practicality. and we apply it thoroughly in our day to day, and of course in the development of our products and services.

Cheers.

INVESTA

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

A decentralized financial ecosystem is a promising product that will be of interest to many people. Indeed, the total control of banks and States is already quite tired and this platform will be a breath of fresh air. It remains to wait for its launch and start using it.

In a few weeks, you will be able to test it out with the launch of our exchanger and the release of Cards alpha testing.

Cheers
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

where is your team? hopefully you can introduce your team with live streaming so that investors believe who is behind this project.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

I agree with all that has been said, many forget that the crypto-currency should not only be but also work. And without the mass involvement of people and the ease of using this, there will not be exactly. The reason is very simple by the way, without any normal progress to the masses of the result, any commerce does not working.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

I agree with all that has been said, many forget that the crypto-currency should not only be but also work. And without the mass involvement of people and the ease of using this, there will not be exactly. The reason is very simple by the way, without any normal progress to the masses of the result, any commerce does not working.
I don't understand why Investa has only 1,5 million funded so far. This ICO is so much better from many others highly funded projects. I don't want to say exactly which ones to avoid unneeded discussion with blind supporters but if you follow ICO market you know which ones I'm talking about.

Tried to read all what possible about Investa and I found only 2 minor red flags. Investa team and advisors are not really known in the crypto space. This is seen as a red flag but everybody has to start somewhere and sometimes a group of young enthusiast is better as one old and lazy wolf. Look at Vitalik Buterin a few years ago nobody knows who is this. If he asks you back then for few million bucks, you will laugh to death, especially if you see him in person. Today we have Ethereum and Investa will launch a token on his network.

There are only a few days left so I advise to do your homework and check Investa before this ICO ends without you. I'm really surprised with this project and if they deliver development promises in scheduled time, we will see easy 25X.

crypto mania

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

Cheers.

INVESTA

Of course, you don't have to defend yourself, especially to obvious FUD. You did a great job, calmly answered all questions without involving in a discussion. Such a diplomatic approach I would say  Wink

We are developing all of our product line in Phases. And we are fulfilling each phase according to plan.

Prepaid Debit Cards will be distributed amongst some members for ALpha testing within this month. In fact a couple of weeks you will start to see some of our VIP members informing on the use of the card.

In a couple of weeks we are launching our exchanger, starting with Chile, so people will be able to purchase and sell several crypto with their local currency. They can purchase using their local banks and sell crypto exchanging to their cards (alpha phase).

The INVESTA website and dashboard as a whole is one part. Think of it as GDAX and Coinbase, we are following that line of thinking. So soon Ibitt (the exchanger) and Investaco.in will have full compatibility.

We have been working on this project for quite some time, so the white paper has suffered a lot of updates. Having said that we didn't account for the ICO environment to be this bad. So it was logical to lower the soft cap. Some ICO are also lowering their hard Cap.

Also I would like to point out something I read before regarding this thread being so short. As wwzsocki knows we had another announcement thread. with many pages and a lot of activity. Some bounty hunters abused the thread and BTT deleted that thread causing us major harm since months of discussion went down the drain. So we opened this one and frankly just left BTT alone. Mostly because it was time-consuming and we needed to focus in other ways to promote the ICO.

Hope this helps clear some of your doubts. don't be a stranger and come to our telegram group so we can have a more dynamic  conversation. https://t.me/investaco

Thank you very much for this fast and detailed answer.

Only one thing I have a problem to accept is so drastically lowered soft cap.

There where plans made for sure and that is why you needed 5 million to start. This is obvious that only 20% of this money will be not enough to finish this project.

Together with lowering soft cap have you lowered ATM"s count, credit cards amount and so on?

This explanation in the white paper about few ATM's and cards on start, which should bring a revenue of million $ which should be enough to keep Investa running is a real calculation or only a guest estimate?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

where is your team? hopefully you can introduce your team with live streaming so that investors believe who is behind this project.

This is actually great suggestion to do live Q&A on YouTube or any other social media video sharing platform with live stream possibility. A lot of projects are doing this to prove their credibility and to give more confidence to new investors. I have seen projects doing Q&A every week before and after ICO. This is an amazing way to stay in touch with community and investors. This is good for marketing and transparency.

and1975

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

I am impressed by it. It waits for a big future. This is actually amazing thought to do live Q&A. A lot of people should be pleased by live translation.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

I am impressed by it. It waits for a big future. This is actually amazing thought to do live Q&A. A lot of people should be pleased by live translation.

I have seen few banking services starting lately their ICO but Investa is the best one so far because they offer a solution for the biggest cryptocurrencies problem which is adoption and widespread use cases in real life. If they achieve what is planned you will be able to buy all kind of cryptocurrencies and use them to pay without problems. This is so complex service and so simple from another site. 

I hope that investa team will hear our voices and do live Q&A before ICO ends. This will be a very good marketing move. More investors will join this ICO if Investa shows such a level of transparency in live question and answers stream. This the best and efficient way to introduce the team to investors and gain their trust. We have to remember that Investa team is not well known in crypto space.

A lot of effort has to be done to convince new investors to buy this token. This is not so simple anymore to gain millions on ICO. We have seen projects only with white paper raised a lot of money last year. This times ended and we see that today is more effort needed to convince people to invest. Too many scams and lost money. Together with bad market conditions, this is just not the best time to start an ICO.

crypto mania

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:07:21 PM

I don't understand why Investa has only 1,5 million funded so far. This ICO is so much better from many others highly funded projects. I don't want to say exactly which ones to avoid unneeded discussion with blind supporters but if you follow ICO market you know which ones I'm talking about.

Tried to read all what possible about Investa and I found only 2 minor red flags. Investa team and advisors are not really known in the crypto space. This is seen as a red flag but everybody has to start somewhere and sometimes a group of young enthusiast is better as one old and lazy wolf. Look at Vitalik Buterin a few years ago nobody knows who is this. If he asks you back then for few million bucks, you will laugh to death, especially if you see him in person. Today we have Ethereum and Investa will launch a token on his network.

There are only a few days left so I advise to do your homework and check Investa before this ICO ends without you. I'm really surprised with this project and if they deliver development promises in scheduled time, we will see easy 25X.

Exactly only 1,5m together with my investment. I'm not a whale because I wasn't able to move the counter forward. Refreshed few times even today and the amount stays this same.

Is this exactly treshold state and automated or just a graphic on the site which needs to be updated manually?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

Exactly only 1,5m together with my investment. I'm not a whale because I wasn't able to move the counter forward. Refreshed few times even today and the amount stays this same.

Is this exactly threshold state and automated or just a graphic on the site which needs to be updated manually?

Grin Grin Grin Understand your disappointment and remember once I refreshed counter few hours long after transfer. This was my big one and I couldn't believe that amount didn't move. LOL. I don't think this is 100% accurate. There is a text which says "Contributed so far aprox.".The last word is important and written with an error because it should be "approx" which means approximately. Maybe there was not enough space because they needed more zeros  Grin Wink Cheesy I assume that this is updated manually because doesn't move from few days and is still on 1.409.357$ which is good because the soft cap is already reached and distribution will start soon after Investa ICO.

Only 5 days left!!! Hurry up don't miss your chance to invest when is still cheap. This train will leave in few days without you. Personally I invested in this Investa ICO.

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

Cheers.

INVESTA

Of course, you don't have to defend yourself, especially to obvious FUD. You did a great job, calmly answered all questions without involving in a discussion. Such a diplomatic approach I would say  Wink

Thank you very much for this fast and detailed answer.

Only one thing I have a problem to accept is so drastically lowered soft cap.

There where plans made for sure and that is why you needed 5 million to start. This is obvious that only 20% of this money will be not enough to finish this project.

Together with lowering soft cap have you lowered ATM"s count, credit cards amount and so on?

This explanation in the white paper about few ATM's and cards on start, which should bring a revenue of million $ which should be enough to keep Investa running is a real calculation or only a guest estimate?

Hi, to further answer your question regarding lowered soft cap, we have reduced this from $5mn to $1mn based on the fact that we have reduced the product set and removed the less popular products from our launch plans.  We did this as part of a revised whitepaper and website which was updated approx 3 weeks ago.
The products that were removed were too labour and capital intensive to setup with the limited funds we have raised so far, so we took the decision to streamline our offering.
1. Peer to peer lending platforms have struggled to capitalise in the crypto market with enough FIAT liquidity to satisfy the demand from borrowers. We looked at projects such as SALT which are seeing a hugely one sided demand from borrowers, whilst having only a few $mn of FIAT to lend out. This is a strong reason why we have removed the enterprise p2p product from our Whitepaper, plus the fact that none of our token buyers asked about this service.

2. In addition, our planned ETF Crypto Fund and Launchpad ICO incubator platform were similarly complex and lower demand products, which we have not been asked about by the community, so we took the decision to simply focus our offering on the core demand we have seen from our token buyers.

3. This is why the new Whitepaper focuses on the Investa Prepaid Crypto Cards, ATMs and our new Crypto Exchange.
These products are in development and can be launched within a short period, meaning that we will be running a profitable and manageable suite of complimentary services which are still part of our original project plan.
A true digital banking platform, which enables our users to seamlessly transfer crypto to FIAT in a convenient way.

We believe that this is in the best interests of our token buyers, who are the ones that have shown they believe in our project by supporting us with their coins. We continue to engage in discussions with our community via our telegram chat 24/7 and are always open to hearing ideas and suggestions on how to improve our product/ market fit.  join us at t.me/investaco

It is our belief that Investa is one of the only ICO's to be focused on using our INV token to make profit from quick to market products, which have real business cases and proven demand. So many ICO's are selling fantastic ideas and protocol concepts - which investors seem to be super excited about (EOS, fantom, quarkchain, edenchain) but they all have zero real demand in the current market for their 'solutions'
Investa is the opposite approach, we will not change the world thru our advanced tech, we will do it thru our effective and logical application of existing tech - just like Apple have proven so successfully!
Come and join us, we will do it together... 
investaco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

Our team is on our website and in our whitepaper. We are fully engaged with the project and making things happen as fast as possible.
You can ask anything of our CEO during our regular webinar conference call.
https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1498873769     3PM GMT FRIDAYS

Or jump on our telegram chat anytime to get faster responses.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

A decentralized financial ecosystem is a promising product that will be of interest to many people. Indeed, the total control of banks and States is already quite tired and this platform will be a breath of fresh air. It remains to wait for its launch and start using it.

In a few weeks, you will be able to test it out with the launch of our exchanger and the release of Cards alpha testing.

Cheers

Do you have exact date to this launch so people will be inform of this release?

Or do you have a schedule AMA so everyone can freely ask anything to your team? I guess many will love to watch the team answer every question that will enlighten their mind.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

Our team is on our website and in our whitepaper. We are fully engaged with the project and making things happen as fast as possible.
You can ask anything of our CEO during our regular webinar conference call.
https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1498873769     3PM GMT FRIDAYS

Or jump on our telegram chat anytime to get faster responses.

I have to confirm that Investa team is fully transparent and everybody can easily check this info on their page. I think this times when people invested millions only in the white paper are long gone. Now you have to be fully transparent and fully checkable to even dream about successful ICO or crowdfunding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: