Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24969 times)
Nina-coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

where is your team? hopefully you can introduce your team with live streaming so that investors believe who is behind this project.

Our team is on our website and in our whitepaper. We are fully engaged with the project and making things happen as fast as possible.
You can ask anything of our CEO during our regular webinar conference call.
https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1498873769     3PM GMT FRIDAYS

Or jump on our telegram chat anytime to get faster responses.

I have to confirm that Investa team is fully transparent and everybody can easily check this info on their page. I think this times when people invested millions only in the white paper are long gone. Now you have to be fully transparent and fully checkable to even dream about successful ICO or crowdfunding.

The project has already collected softcap, according to the official website. But there are only 4 people in the team. And $ 1 million is unlikely to give the team the opportunity to create atm for cryptocurrency investment. It's small... Maybe there were mistakes in the development of the bounty campaign? It will be very al, if an honest and promising project can not start working in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

where is your team? hopefully you can introduce your team with live streaming so that investors believe who is behind this project.
Our team is on our website and in our whitepaper. We are fully engaged with the project and making things happen as fast as possible.
https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1498873769     3PM GMT FRIDAYS

I have to confirm that Investa team is fully transparent and everybody can easily check this info on their page. I think this times when people invested millions only in the white paper are long gone. Now you have to be fully transparent and fully checkable to even dream about successful ICO or crowdfunding.
The project has already collected softcap, according to the official website. But there are only 4 people in the team. And $ 1 million is unlikely to give the team the opportunity to create atm for cryptocurrency investment. It's small... Maybe there were mistakes in the development of the bounty campaign? It will be very al, if an honest and promising project can not start working in the market.
There was already a member concerned about this and there is a detailed explanation from the team few posts higher. I will quote this answer for you here and try to edit the text because there was a lot of discussion.

Op or Investa team why are you not defending your project? Answer all this questions and concerns from posts above. Everybody wants to hear an explanation. Especially members involved in your ICO.

How much funds Investa already raised to date? Any other news, updates?
We are raising funds both publicly and in private sale rounds. In the new website, you will be able to find more information. We do not need to defend anything here. People can decide for themselves. We are launching our products sooner than expected. and we are closing major partnership deals. We deliver what we promise which is ALL THAT MATTERS.

We are going to start sending testing cards to many of our members so they can start testing them. And also we are launching some aspects to the platform sooner than expected. So, in the end, we are doing EXACTLY what we promised.
Of course, you don't have to defend yourself, especially to obvious FUD. You did a great job, calmly answered all questions without involving in a discussion. Such a diplomatic approach I would say  Wink

I have few questions. When I was studying your white paper and other sources I couldn't find information about product development.
- How far are you with development? Can you disclose on what stage you are with wallet, exchange?
- How credit card and ATM integration look like? Do you have, need to develop special software to connect this to blockchain and INV token? Can you explain?
- First I found info that soft cap is 5m and in the white paper is only 1m is this a mistake?

So far only this few questions. Please answer as soon as possible because there are only 7 days left to the end of ICO!!!
Glad to know you are looking into our project objectively.

We are developing all of our product line in Phases. And we are fulfilling each phase according to plan.

Prepaid Debit Cards will be distributed amongst some members for ALpha testing within this month. In fact a couple of weeks you will start to see some of our VIP members informing on the use of the card.

In a couple of weeks we are launching our exchanger, starting with Chile, so people will be able to purchase and sell several crypto with their local currency. They can purchase using their local banks and sell crypto exchanging to their cards (alpha phase).

The INVESTA website and dashboard as a whole is one part. Think of it as GDAX and Coinbase, we are following that line of thinking. So soon Ibitt (the exchanger) and Investaco.in will have full compatibility.

We have been working on this project for quite some time, so the white paper has suffered a lot of updates. Having said that we didn't account for the ICO environment to be this bad. So it was logical to lower the soft cap. Some ICO are also lowering their hard Cap.

Also I would like to point out something I read before regarding this thread being so short. As wwzsocki knows we had another announcement thread. with many pages and a lot of activity. Some bounty hunters abused the thread and BTT deleted that thread causing us major harm since months of discussion went down the drain. So we opened this one and frankly just left BTT alone. Mostly because it was time-consuming and we needed to focus in other ways to promote the ICO.

Hope this helps clear some of your doubts. don't be a stranger and come to our telegram group so we can have a more dynamic  conversation. https://t.me/investaco
Thank you very much for this fast and detailed answer.

Only one thing I have a problem to accept is so drastically lowered soft cap.

There where plans made for sure and that is why you needed 5 million to start. This is obvious that only 20% of this money will be not enough to finish this project.

Together with lowering soft cap have you lowered ATM"s count, credit cards amount and so on?

This explanation in the white paper about few ATM's and cards on start, which should bring a revenue of million $ which should be enough to keep Investa running is a real calculation or only a guest estimate?
Hi, to further answer your question regarding lowered soft cap, we have reduced this from $5mn to $1mn based on the fact that we have reduced the product set and removed the less popular products from our launch plans.  We did this as part of a revised whitepaper and website which was updated approx 3 weeks ago.
The products that were removed were too labour and capital intensive to setup with the limited funds we have raised so far, so we took the decision to streamline our offering.
1. Peer to peer lending platforms have struggled to capitalise in the crypto market with enough FIAT liquidity to satisfy the demand from borrowers. We looked at projects such as SALT which are seeing a hugely one sided demand from borrowers, whilst having only a few $mn of FIAT to lend out. This is a strong reason why we have removed the enterprise p2p product from our Whitepaper, plus the fact that none of our token buyers asked about this service.

2. In addition, our planned ETF Crypto Fund and Launchpad ICO incubator platform were similarly complex and lower demand products, which we have not been asked about by the community, so we took the decision to simply focus our offering on the core demand we have seen from our token buyers.

3. This is why the new Whitepaper focuses on the Investa Prepaid Crypto Cards, ATMs and our new Crypto Exchange.
These products are in development and can be launched within a short period, meaning that we will be running a profitable and manageable suite of complimentary services which are still part of our original project plan.
A true digital banking platform, which enables our users to seamlessly transfer crypto to FIAT in a convenient way.

We believe that this is in the best interests of our token buyers, who are the ones that have shown they believe in our project by supporting us with their coins. We continue to engage in discussions with our community via our telegram chat 24/7 and are always open to hearing ideas and suggestions on how to improve our product/ market fit.  join us at t.me/investaco

It is our belief that Investa is one of the only ICO's to be focused on using our INV token to make profit from quick to market products, which have real business cases and proven demand. So many ICO's are selling fantastic ideas and protocol concepts - which investors seem to be super excited about (EOS, fantom, quarkchain, edenchain) but they all have zero real demand in the current market for their 'solutions'
Investa is the opposite approach, we will not change the world thru our advanced tech, we will do it thru our effective and logical application of existing tech - just like Apple have proven so successfully!
Come and join us, we will do it together...  

crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:21:08 PM

Op or Investa team why are you not defending your project? Answer all this questions and concerns from posts above. Everybody wants to hear an explanation. Especially members involved in your ICO.

How much funds Investa already raised to date? Any other news, updates?

We are raising funds both publicly and in private sale rounds. In the new website, you will be able to find more information. We do not need to defend anything here. People can decide for themselves. We are launching our products sooner than expected. and we are closing major partnership deals. We deliver what we promise which is ALL THAT MATTERS.

We are going to start sending testing cards to many of our members so they can start testing them. And also we are launching some aspects to the platform sooner than expected. So, in the end, we are doing EXACTLY what we promised.

Cheers.

INVESTA

Of course, you don't have to defend yourself, especially to obvious FUD. You did a great job, calmly answered all questions without involving in a discussion. Such a diplomatic approach I would say  Wink

I have few questions. When I was studying your white paper and other sources I couldn't find information about product development.
- How far are you with development? Can you disclose on what stage you are with wallet, exchange?
- How credit card and ATM integration look like? Do you have, need to develop special software to connect this to blockchain and INV token? Can you explain?
- First I found info that soft cap is 5m and in the white paper is only 1m is this a mistake?

So far only this few questions. Please answer as soon as possible because there are only 7 days left to the end of ICO!!!

Glad to know you are looking into our project objectively.

We are developing all of our product line in Phases. And we are fulfilling each phase according to plan.

Prepaid Debit Cards will be distributed amongst some members for ALpha testing within this month. In fact a couple of weeks you will start to see some of our VIP members informing on the use of the card.

In a couple of weeks we are launching our exchanger, starting with Chile, so people will be able to purchase and sell several crypto with their local currency. They can purchase using their local banks and sell crypto exchanging to their cards (alpha phase).

The INVESTA website and dashboard as a whole is one part. Think of it as GDAX and Coinbase, we are following that line of thinking. So soon Ibitt (the exchanger) and Investaco.in will have full compatibility.

We have been working on this project for quite some time, so the white paper has suffered a lot of updates. Having said that we didn't account for the ICO environment to be this bad. So it was logical to lower the soft cap. Some ICO are also lowering their hard Cap.

Also I would like to point out something I read before regarding this thread being so short. As wwzsocki knows we had another announcement thread. with many pages and a lot of activity. Some bounty hunters abused the thread and BTT deleted that thread causing us major harm since months of discussion went down the drain. So we opened this one and frankly just left BTT alone. Mostly because it was time-consuming and we needed to focus in other ways to promote the ICO.

Hope this helps clear some of your doubts. don't be a stranger and come to our telegram group so we can have a more dynamic  conversation. https://t.me/investaco

Thank you very much for this fast and detailed answer.

Only one thing I have a problem to accept is so drastically lowered soft cap.

There where plans made for sure and that is why you needed 5 million to start. This is obvious that only 20% of this money will be not enough to finish this project.

Together with lowering soft cap have you lowered ATM"s count, credit cards amount and so on?

This explanation in the white paper about few ATM's and cards on start, which should bring a revenue of million $ which should be enough to keep Investa running is a real calculation or only a guest estimate?

Hi, to further answer your question regarding lowered soft cap, we have reduced this from $5mn to $1mn based on the fact that we have reduced the product set and removed the less popular products from our launch plans.  We did this as part of a revised whitepaper and website which was updated approx 3 weeks ago.
The products that were removed were too labour and capital intensive to setup with the limited funds we have raised so far, so we took the decision to streamline our offering.
1. Peer to peer lending platforms have struggled to capitalise in the crypto market with enough FIAT liquidity to satisfy the demand from borrowers. We looked at projects such as SALT which are seeing a hugely one sided demand from borrowers, whilst having only a few $mn of FIAT to lend out. This is a strong reason why we have removed the enterprise p2p product from our Whitepaper, plus the fact that none of our token buyers asked about this service.

2. In addition, our planned ETF Crypto Fund and Launchpad ICO incubator platform were similarly complex and lower demand products, which we have not been asked about by the community, so we took the decision to simply focus our offering on the core demand we have seen from our token buyers.

3. This is why the new Whitepaper focuses on the Investa Prepaid Crypto Cards, ATMs and our new Crypto Exchange.
These products are in development and can be launched within a short period, meaning that we will be running a profitable and manageable suite of complimentary services which are still part of our original project plan.
A true digital banking platform, which enables our users to seamlessly transfer crypto to FIAT in a convenient way.

We believe that this is in the best interests of our token buyers, who are the ones that have shown they believe in our project by supporting us with their coins. We continue to engage in discussions with our community via our telegram chat 24/7 and are always open to hearing ideas and suggestions on how to improve our product/ market fit.  join us at t.me/investaco

It is our belief that Investa is one of the only ICO's to be focused on using our INV token to make profit from quick to market products, which have real business cases and proven demand. So many ICO's are selling fantastic ideas and protocol concepts - which investors seem to be super excited about (EOS, fantom, quarkchain, edenchain) but they all have zero real demand in the current market for their 'solutions'
Investa is the opposite approach, we will not change the world thru our advanced tech, we will do it thru our effective and logical application of existing tech - just like Apple have proven so successfully!
Come and join us, we will do it together... 

Thank you very much for this detailed explanation. I like this answer and you seem to be open and trustworthy. Like few other members suggested this will be great if you do a live session before the end of ICO, where everybody can ask you a straight question. This will be a great marketing move. Transparency is the key to success.
investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

many thanks for your positive opinion.

regarding AMA

NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

Why Investa is different to other ICOs?
https://medium.com/@investauk/why-investa-is-different-to-other-icos-99414d6e850a

Investa have reduced our product set and removed the less popular products from our launch plans. We did this as part of a revised whitepaper and website which was updated approx 3 weeks ago.
The products that were removed were too labour and capital intensive to setup with the ICO funds we have raised so far, so we took the decision to streamline our offering.

We believe that this is in the best interests of our token buyers, who are the ones that have shown they believe in our project by supporting us with their coins. We continue to engage in discussions with our community via our telegram chat 24/7 and are always open to hearing ideas and suggestions on how to improve our product/ market fit. join us at t.me/investaco

It is our belief that Investa is one of the only ICO’s to be focused on using our INV token to make profit from quick to market products, which have real business cases and proven demand. So many ICO’s are selling fantastic ideas and protocol concepts — which investors seem to be super excited about (EOS, fantom, quarkchain, edenchain) but they all have zero real demand in the current market for their ‘solutions’
Investa is the opposite approach, we will not change the world thru our advanced tech, we will do it thru our effective and logical application of existing tech — just like Apple have proven so successfully!
crypto mania

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

many thanks for your positive opinion.

regarding AMA

Again something which should be advertised more widely because I hear about this for the first time that you have such webinars every week. This information should be on the first page of this thread and very easily visible.

There is a lot of things which could be done better but you don't start an ICO every day and there is no course to learn how to do it properly. We are still in very early stages of this type of crowdfunding. This is only 4 years from first ICO.

I think good advisor with experience in ICO would be a great asset for Investa. Somebody who already was involved in such a successful funding last year.
crypto mania

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:41:35 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 08:02:09 PM by crypto mania

There is still this same amount of money displayed on Investa page. This counter didn't move from few days. There is really no progress at all?

Can anybody from the team answer how much is raised already?

I know last days of ICO are always slow. Big investors bought with 25% discount a few days ago. Those last days are more like last minute actions. There is no time to convince people, aggressive advertising and a lot of buzz needed.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:49:11 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 10:48:40 AM by wwzsocki

Why Investa is different to other ICOs?
https://medium.com/@investauk/why-investa-is-different-to-other-icos-99414d6e850a

Investa have reduced our product set and removed the less popular products from our launch plans. We did this as part of a revised whitepaper and website which was updated approx 3 weeks ago.
The products that were removed were too labour and capital intensive to setup with the ICO funds we have raised so far, so we took the decision to streamline our offering.

We believe that this is in the best interests of our token buyers, who are the ones that have shown they believe in our project by supporting us with their coins. We continue to engage in discussions with our community via our telegram chat 24/7 and are always open to hearing ideas and suggestions on how to improve our product/ market fit. join us at t.me/investaco

It is our belief that Investa is one of the only ICO’s to be focused on using our INV token to make profit from quick to market products, which have real business cases and proven demand. So many ICO’s are selling fantastic ideas and protocol concepts — which investors seem to be super excited about (EOS, fantom, quarkchain, edenchain) but they all have zero real demand in the current market for their ‘solutions’
Investa is the opposite approach, we will not change the world thru our advanced tech, we will do it thru our effective and logical application of existing tech — just like Apple have proven so successfully!

This is something really unusual that Investa will launch cards so fast. Other projects like TenX and Monaco struggled for months before they were able to issue few cards to waiting clients. Investa roadmap is scheduled so that we will see good news every week or two. I have to admit that this is hard to believe that Investa will deliver all components in scheduled time. I don't say this is impossible and hope for the best but this roadmap is very ambitious.

Only 4 days left to fill your bags, do it when is still not too late. You will be sorry when this train goes without you. I think Investa will make huge returns like 25X or maybe even 50X. Look at their white paper, roadmap and you will see why I'm sure about that.

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

we have multiple card suppliers ready and waiting to issue our cards within a short time. We are finalising the crypto> FIAT loading process and can begin deliveries within a few weeks.
We have a lot of experience in the team with running card programs. Chris did this for the last several years and knows the market inside out across latin America. Investa card will be very similar

I trust that our loyal community will enjoy our products and we will grow rapidly from our ICO into a fully operational company. Our token will start trading on our own exchange and we are considering a further token listing for increased liquidity.

We are seeing huge demand for our products and have numerous negotiations with large brand partners, which we will begin to announce shortly

Now, who wants to buy some INV before the sale ends, because this train is leaving the station guys....
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:26:33 AM

we have multiple card suppliers ready and waiting to issue our cards within a short time. We are finalising the crypto> FIAT loading process and can begin deliveries within a few weeks.
We have a lot of experience in the team with running card programs. Chris did this for the last several years and knows the market inside out across latin America. Investa card will be very similar

I trust that our loyal community will enjoy our products and we will grow rapidly from our ICO into a fully operational company. Our token will start trading on our own exchange and we are considering a further token listing for increased liquidity.

We are seeing huge demand for our products and have numerous negotiations with large brand partners, which we will begin to announce shortly

Now, who wants to buy some INV before the sale ends, because this train is leaving the station guys....

only 4 days left and there is no time to keep thinking guys only to act. From many ICO's I think Investa is one of the most transparent ones. I hope that today we will see a lot of discussions here from ICO investors who don't want to miss any opportunity. This is possible that many from this people don't know about Investa at all. There are so many ANN threads in altcoins section that we have almost 1000 new posts every 30 minutes. After 30 minutes of posting the thread is on the 9th page of altcoins announcements subforum. Despite so many ICO listing services, there are still many which go under the radar. I think Investa is one of such a ICO's. I have big hopes with Investa and will be holding long-term until all components of the project will be delivered.

I encourage everybody to learn more about Investa if this is the first time you find this thread. We are in the last days of this very promising ICO and you don't want to miss this opportunity for sure.

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

only 4 days left and there is no time to keep thinking guys only to act. From many ICO's I think Investa is one of the most transparent ones. I hope that today we will see a lot of discussions here from ICO investors who don't want to miss any opportunity. This is possible that many from this people don't know about Investa at all. There are so many ANN threads in altcoins section that we have almost 1000 new posts every 30 minutes. After 30 minutes of posting the thread is on the 9th page of altcoins announcements subforum. Despite so many ICO listing services, there are still many which go under the radar. I think Investa is one of such a ICO's. I have big hopes with Investa and will be holding long-term until all components of the project will be delivered.

I encourage everybody to learn more about Investa if this is the first time you find this thread. We are in the last days of this very promising ICO and you don't want to miss this opportunity for sure.

Just a minor comment. ICO PHASE 1 ends in 3 days. then we go to the last phase that starts on the 16th and ends at the end of this month. WHERE THE ICO WILL CLOSE.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:00:16 PM

I have a suggestion.

This would be good to add a "buy now" button or any other good visible "call to action" button with proper text on your ICO page. Like, Only 3 days left buy now. On the top of the page or any other good visible place. This should be the first thing which catches attention on your page.

Talked with few of my followers and they told me that this isn't easy to find a way to buy this token on Investa page. This is true because on your page there is only register button and text that INV token is only for whitelisted people. This isn't good. People with bad English skills can find this not easy to understand and could be misleading. There should be an easy way to buy INV. Buy now button and after a click, there should be an explanation how to do it, that KYC is needed and so on, step by step. Not another way around because this can scare people off.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

There is still this same amount of money displayed on Investa page. This counter didn't move from few days. There is really no progress at all?

I know last days of ICO are always slow. Big investors bought with 25% discount a few days ago. Those last days are more like last minute actions. There is no time to convince people, aggressive advertising and a lot of buzz needed.

I would like to know this too if this is correct amount collected so far, which is displayed on Investa ICO page now. Actually is the same amount of money for some time.

There is no new investments at all? This is just hard to believe. If anybody can provide an answer, would be great.

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

I would like to know this too if this is correct amount collected so far, which is displayed on Investa ICO page now. Actually is the same amount of money for some time.

There is no new investments at all? This is just hard to believe. If anybody can provide an answer, would be great.

Yes the past few days have been very slow. on the 16th we are moving to the final Phase of the ICO and price moves up to $1 dollar, but this weekend we have a special fire sale at a disscount. Market hasn't been kind. But that hasn't stopped us from moving forward with the implementation of several products and services.

You can check out the Exchange platform updates in the official youtube Channel. https://youtu.be/etKC6yAs5nQ
crypto mania

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:32:01 AM

Yes the past few days have been very slow. on the 16th we are moving to the final Phase of the ICO and price moves up to $1 dollar, but this weekend we have a special fire sale at a disscount. The market hasn't been kind. But that hasn't stopped us from moving forward with the implementation of several products and services.

You can check out the Exchange platform updates in the official Youtube Channel. https://youtu.be/etKC6yAs5nQ

Great update Investa team, this exchange looks amazing with all these tools provided you can easy compete with Trading View. I even think that this is Trading View charts with more tools but maybe I'm wrong. Anyways looks and works great.

Additionally as a bonus in this video is very good Bitcoin price explanation with analysis of past price spikes in comparison to the actual price. Prepare for a bull market!!!

If you think that BTC is dying again, then you have to watch this video.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:36:06 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 12:28:43 PM by wwzsocki

Yes the past few days have been very slow. on the 16th we are moving to the final Phase of the ICO and price moves up to $1 dollar, but this weekend we have a special fire sale at a disscount. The market hasn't been kind. But that hasn't stopped us from moving forward with the implementation of several products and services.

You can check out the Exchange platform updates in the official Youtube Channel. https://youtu.be/etKC6yAs5nQ
Great update Investa team, this exchange looks amazing with all these tools provided you can easy compete with Trading View. I even think that this is Trading View charts with more tools but maybe I'm wrong. Anyways looks and works great.

Additionally as a bonus in this video is very good Bitcoin price explanation with analysis of past price spikes in comparison to the actual price. Prepare for a bull market!!!

If you think that BTC is dying again, then you have to watch this video.

Exchange looks great and tools provided will satisfy every experienced trader. There is a lot of value in this youtube video. After exchange introduction, the Investa team added a valuable analysis of Bitcoin price with future predictions. They compared past bubbles with this one we were experiencing a few months ago. This is really good stuff guys. I advise watching this presentation from beginning to the end because every minute of this video is like a goldmine of knowledge about Bitcoin price movement and predictions.

Check their products, roadmap and decide if Investa is a good ICO, so simple is that. Don't miss this opportunity. Only 2 days left to buy with the bonus!!! Next round of Investa ICO you will have to pay the full price. This is the last time to fill bags with still cheap INV token. Check their page and register an account to participate. In my opinion, Investa is one of best ICO's in this month.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:38:50 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 04:59:44 AM by wwzsocki

From now Investa is in ICO phase 2 which started 16.06.2018 and will be open until 30.06.2018. Last two weeks to fill your bags with INV token.

If you ask me why I'm so enthusiastic about Investa?

I will answer because they have a great product and a lot of experience. I had of course concerns when researched this project and raised many questions. Every time Investa team replied very fast with detailed answers. We discussed all problems and every time I was happy with their explanations. Asked about the team and that they are not known at all, reducing the size of the soft cap, credit cards, atm's, regulations, bounty, ICO page, concurrency, etc. All questions, answers and discussion you can find in this thread. Just read a few pages back. These pieces of information are useful for anybody who wants to invest in this ICO.

There are so many ICO's that this is just hard to choose the best one. But you have to do your best to find this one which gives you big returns. For me this is Investa and I'm really filling well with this investment. I advise everybody to check this project closely. There is not much advertising and bounty already ended, long before ICO end. So there is not much buzz around Investa and that is why I try to spread the word here on BTT to let you know about this opportunity.

There is a big chance that you don't know about Investa at all. Lucky for you there is still 2 weeks to participate in this ICO. Remember only until the end of this month you will be able to buy INV token. After this date, the train leaves the station, with or without you.

Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

Get 70% discount on Investa tokens in this weekend only. For more information visit their website: https://investaco.in 

crypto mania

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:40:15 AM

Get 70% discount on Investa tokens in this weekend only. For more information visit their website: https://investaco.in 

This just amazing promotion from the Investa team. Only one day left to get 70% bonus. You have to join Investa Telegram group to be eligible for this bonus. Don't wait because this only for this weekend.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

Unexpected promotion with 70% bonus from the Investa team. From what I understand this is only one time and only for this weekend. A super occasion for everybody who wants to invest in this ICO. Great opportunity to buy INV token really cheap. if Investa is on your list but you haven't bought yet this is the last chance to do it with a huge bonus. 70% is just overwhelming and nobody expected promotion like this now.

I thought that there will something in the last few days before ICO end but this promotion exceeds by far my expectations. You will get almost double amount of tokens for the same investment.

Already invested and angry that you missed this promo? Don't be. Just buy some more and the total price per token will be much, much lower. This is a no-brainer for every experienced investor. Great way to add cheap tokens to your portfolio. I'm sure you will be sorry Monday if you don't buy anything with this huge 70% bonus.

Remember never invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: