Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24968 times)
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:55:24 PM

Last 5 days to the end of Investa ICO. New exchange preview will be released soon. Great to hear new updates frequently. Can not wait to see all Investa products in action.

Will there be any special bonus this week?

Great idea to offer a bonus in this last days of this ICO. From what I see we still struggle to get 2 million invested in INV token. This could attract last-minute investors. Other ways I don't think they will buy Market conditions are bad and everybody thinks that bitcoin dayed again. We still don't know the BTC price bottom and as for now, this is 5900$.

Like always for sure after Investa ICO ends a bull run will start and everything explodes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto mania

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

snip

Don't understand you at all my friend. This is your first post in this forum and you start from spamming this thread. Not the best approach. I think you don't know about merits and reputation so I advise learning first to avoid problems. Of course, your post reported and will be deleted.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1702

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

snip
Don't understand you at all my friend. This is your first post in this forum and you start from spamming this thread. Not the best approach. I think you don't know about merits and reputation so I advise learning first to avoid problems. Of course, your post reported and will be deleted.

The only way to fight with this is to report and put on ignore from default.

I try to do my best and report as many I can but this is really time-consuming. Sometimes I see threads were from 12 pages left only 3 after clean up and even some of this leftovers should be deleted too but I left better ones because there will be nothing left in such a thread if I will report truly each spammy post. This is obvious that they are using cheap bumping services. I don't think that such a service brings or adds anything good to any project which is running an ICO.

The discussion should be organic and of high quality. This could be achieved only with real members, interested in the project. All shortages will put you finally in trouble. Moderators will delete such a spammy thread or investors run away if they see the amount of spam to read to find any useful information.

Anyways only last 4 days left to the end of Investa ICO and there is no time to lose. If you want to buy INV token when is still cheap and before is listed on the first exchange. The price will never be so low again. Join Investa and watch your profits grow.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

Great article from the Investa team on medium. They compare this project to other similar ones. Of course, Investa is far better as all existing ones. I encourage everybody to read this article if you want to know more about this project and why this ICO is such a big opportunity to make multiple gains on your investment.

Here link to the article: https://medium.com/@investauk/what-makes-investa-different-from-other-coins-3e303932aaf5

Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

Selling tokens is over fast enough. The minimum investment amount is collected. probably will not be able to collect the maximum amount.

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

yes our ICO is coming to an end, we have actually moved on from the ICO into product development phase and are pleased with the progress so far.
Our bitcoin exchange is ready for beta testing and we are looking for volunteers to review and test the site for us.
Please PM me with your details, or hit our telegram chat group and inform an admin that you are interested to join our beta test group.

Also, our preorder page for debit cards is now ready https://ibittcard.com/
However cards will only be issued to INV token holders for the 1st phase, as we have limited supplies of cards available and want to reward those who have supported our ICO by buying tokens.

Investa has a bright future ahead and our products are coming to market very soon!
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

yes our ICO is coming to an end, we have actually moved on from the ICO into product development phase and are pleased with the progress so far.
Our bitcoin exchange is ready for beta testing and we are looking for volunteers to review and test the site for us.
Please PM me with your details, or hit our telegram chat group and inform an admin that you are interested to join our beta test group.

However cards will only be issued to INV token holders for the 1st phase, as we have limited supplies of cards available and want to reward those who have supported our ICO by buying tokens.

Investa has a bright future ahead and our products are coming to market very soon!

I think this is very good that Investa team move forward and continue to develop product even with such a small amount of money gathered in the ICO.

I have a question regarding this card.

Is Ibitt your company or this is an external company used as a card issuer for Investa?

Of course, I have applied to be a beta tester.

Rob_Evans

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

Looking for something more interesting here!
Detailed and profitable website, flawless website.  Good luck fellows.
crypto mania

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:54:12 PM

Selling tokens is over fast enough. The minimum investment amount is collected. probably will not be able to collect the maximum amount.

No, the hard cap is not possible but I still think that there is a big chance for last minute investors. Other members suggested a bonus in the last days. Maybe this is a good idea to attract these occasion hunters.
RiggsRonald

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

Hi, all.
I've tested all the details of your plan and everything is actually very useful!
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

No, the hard cap is not possible but I still think that there is a big chance for last minute investors. Other members suggested a bonus in the last days. Maybe this is a good idea to attract these occasion hunters.

Don't count on last minute investors. For many ICOs the countdown just went down further and further and no new money came in.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

Don't count on last minute investors. For many ICOs the countdown just went down further and further and no new money came in.
Agree with you that this is not the best time for an ICO. From another side, you can't wait for best market conditions because somebody can be faster. This is a race and the first one mostly wins. Nobody predicted such a bear market 8 months ago. Let's hope that BTC will stabilise at 6000$.

crypto mania

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:59:22 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 08:13:39 AM by crypto mania

So this is the end of ICO's and hundreds of millions in fundings? I don't think so.

With first bull movement on the market which will be long enough to give more confidence to investors and we will see records again. Nobody could predict for sure that this BTC bubble pops so fast. There were signals but nothing was sure.

Still, think that we will see new ATH for Bitcoin until end of the next year. My prediction 50K per BTC.  Grin

50 hours left to Investa ICO end!!! Don't wait, buy INV token and join the ride to the moon.
crypto mania

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:10:46 AM

I will be glad to help you with testing your exchange or anything else. I'm an Investa supporter (thanks to wwzsocki) and want to help you if I could.

Started with ICO's only half year ago. As always I was too late and now I have to learn in a hard way. 3 years ago you could blindly invest in 10 ICO's and for sure 8 from them was a winner. Today is not so easy. Participated in 7 fundings and only one token is on ICO price and the rest tanked almost 70-90%.

I don't sell now for sure but hodl strategy doesn't work anymore and I'm not sure if ever worked. Created to confuse people because you should sell when market enters long bear run and buy in the deep again a few times more. Not to hodl and hope that finally will recover and you not lose everything. Just my 2 cents.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:55:41 PM

So this is the end of ICO's and hundreds of millions in fundings? I don't think so.

With first bull movement on the market which will be long enough to give more confidence to investors and we will see records again. Nobody could predict for sure that this BTC bubble pops so fast. There were signals but nothing was sure.

Still, think that we will see new ATH for Bitcoin until end of the next year. My prediction 50K per BTC.  Grin

50 hours left to Investa ICO end!!! Don't wait, buy INV token and join the ride to the moon.

That's right you can't delete a post in ann subforum until 24 hours lock time is over. After this time you can easily remove your post. I think this is against bumping but don't think this works.

Only 2 days left to buy INV token. Maybe this investment will cover loses we all experienced last two months. Bitcoin is holding 6000 level but doesn't look too strong. I think will go even deeper. Hope not but the reality is different.

Maybe this ICO will be my investment of the year, who knows  Wink.

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

Hi Guys,

yes our ICO is ending soon. The crypto market is very bearish now and unfortunately we didnt hit even our soft cap, but in the interests of our loyal token holders and Investa core, we will continue to develop our products anyway! (using our own money to pay developers)

It also means that we have to start small and grow organically. A couple of other blockchain projects were super skeptical of our ability to even launch our products, but we now have these ready to go.   Its a shame that the market is so nervous about scams that it didnt give us a chance to fund our legitimate project, also due to the efforts of some well known community members to actively derail Investa ICO (for their own reasons).  

1. We have issued our first cards to a small group of INV token holders and will roll out in phases.  We cant guarantee zero bugs or downtime, but we will be working to keep everything on track as we grow.

We are offering an incentive for our token holders to be the first to try our new Investa Cards
Please register for a card at https://ibittcard.com/   where you can also find card fees and terms.
This is our own site and is a sub brand of Investa. Cards can be issued and mailed within 10 days, but supplies are limited.

Our Investa bitcoin exchange is also in beta testing phase, which you can now see for yourselves.
Please contact us on telegram to get access to the beta test -  t.me/investaco

Last few hours to get involved in our token sale, for those who want to sell some BTC / ETH and to Investa in the future!

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:32:44 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 03:53:08 AM by wwzsocki

Only 24 hours left to the end of Investa ICO. This is the last time to buy INV token.

Investa team already started card pre-orders and will issue them in two weeks. Exchange preview, ongoing development and fast distribution which will start tomorrow indicate what I have said before that this will be a successful ICO and the team keeps their promises and fulfill scheduled roadmap.

If you haven't heard before about Investa or still not sure if you should invest I will advise you to buy anything you can afford to not miss such an opportunity.

24 hours left!!! Not much time to think. Invest and enjoy the ride. Looks like market turning bullish today after deep to 5700$ per BTC. Let's hope from now to see only green days in the crypto market.

tuanytcc

Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:37:49 AM

Only 24 hours left to the end of Investa ICO. This is the last time to buy INV token.

Investa team already started card pre-orders and will issue them in two weeks. Exchange preview and ongoing development and fast distribution which will start tomorrow indicate what I have said before that this will be a successful ICO and the team keeps their promises and fulfill scheduled roadmap.

If you haven't heard before about Investa or still not sure if you should invest I will advise you to buy anything you can afford to not miss such an opportunity.

24 hours left!!! Not much time to think. Invest and enjoy the ride. Looks like market turning bullish today after deep to 5700$ per BTC. Let's hope from now to see only green days in the crypto market.
Last chance for late comers to invest in Investa ICO.
Let's go if you have interest in the Investa project and current ICO.

crypto mania

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

I wondered how to start this post to encourage BTT members to look at Investa ICO in this last hours and I found information about card pre-orders.

This is just great news to share in last hours of ICO. I don't know any other program which started cards pre-order so fast and Investa team says that this card will be fully functional in few weeks.

If such a info doesn't turn you on and you don't want to know more about Investa then this is not for you. But if you realize how much potential this project has don't wait because only a few last hours left to the end of Investa ICO. Go and check Investa and INV token by yourself.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:21:44 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 12:44:10 PM by wwzsocki
Merited by sud (3), crypto mania (1)

I just saw the exchange preview and want to share my opinion with you dear Bitcointalkers.

I'm really excited to be one of the first people who could look and use Investa exchange.

Most important for an experienced trader are advanced charts and orders. My big compliments to Investa team for Tradingview charts integration. We all know and use them. I think TradingView has best charts available on the market.

There are two exchange view options: basic and advanced. They are both slightly different looking and the main difference is in the charts. In the basic view, there is a small basic chart with only basic functions for newbie traders. With bigger order history, pairs and order book. The advanced view was my choice because all functionality provided by TradingView is available there.

I haven't found a possibility to put stop order or limit order only simple buy and sell now orders. This is the first preview and I'm sure advanced orders will be implemented soon. If anybody from the team read this, please answer my question.

Investa exchange looks good is easy to navigate and user-friendly. I had no problems to find my way. The website works fast and Investa team is actually working to secure everything. So as for now, I can't tell you anything about how safe Investa exchange is. Looks like we will have another good exchange. Together with cards and ATM's Investa can add a lot of new members to the crypto world. This will be very cheap to use, easy to buy, manage and spend your cryptocurrencies everywhere using Investa services.

Here link to Investa preview video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjNHvTDuh58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: