Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24969 times)
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:43:41 AM

distribution is being done, but I have not got my token, where can I get it?
on the ERC-20 wallet or on Investa account? please give me enlightenment on this issue
If you participated in bounty campaign via Bitcointalk then to redeem your bounty you have to create an account on https://investaco.in and put in your profile this same ETH wallet address used when registered for this bounty campaign. I hope this answers your questions. If you have any additional I will be glad to help. Just reach me here or via PM.

Maybe you are asking about the distribution of investors tokens bought in Investa ICO? Not bounty.

From what I know the distribution started and is ongoing.
If thousands of people participate it will take several days at least I suspect. Some do it even by hand although it shouldn't be a problem to automate the process.
Investa already pays tokens to our main accounts. Transfers will be available later after ICO ends. Don't know if the process is automated. I think we have to ask somebody from the team to know the answer.

Don't understand why everybody is so paranoid about the distribution? ICO is extended, there is still no product, exchange, almost nothing even soft cap still not achieved. We will have to wait to see Investa services in full run.

Investa fulfill promises and started distribution of tokens to main accounts on Investa ICO page, after ICO they will enable transfers. Repeated and bolded to make clear.
They just want to have in in their wallet although in this case it doesn't matter if you have the tokens in your wallet as you can't do anything with them anyway.

Exactly, there is nothing you can do now with INV token anyway. Of course, there will be soon listing on ForkDelta but people haven't invested or participated in bounty campaign to dump for cents, don't they?

If you invest in ICO then there is for sure few months or years of waiting for profits. Some projects have 6 months vesting time. All these people who ask constantly about distribution are kiddies who participated in social media bounty or airdrop and want to cash out few bucks as soon as possible, I think.

You are sharing very true words and everybody wants profit but only the smartest will make profit

I see you are supporting Investa ICO from some time. Have you invested in INV token during ICO, participated in a bounty or maybe still thinking to buy? If this is not a problem for you to share this info I will be glad to know if there is anybody from Bitcointalk who invested and is active in this thread. Of course, I don't mention obvious people like the team or people involved in the promotion.

It would be good to check this information because I read on Telegram in the Investa official group that there are almost no investors from BTT. This is just hard to believe because Bitcointalk was the key of few successful ICO's with hundreds of investors from this forum. If this is true I keep asking myself what happens with BTT and that is why I want to check this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

Hello. My telegram account was used several times by scammers to participate in the bounty. I see this in the spreadsheets. Can somebody help me to solve this problem?
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

distribution is being done, but I have not got my token, where can I get it?
on the ERC-20 wallet or on Investa account? please give me enlightenment on this issue
If you participated in bounty campaign via Bitcointalk then to redeem your bounty you have to create an account on https://investaco.in and put in your profile this same ETH wallet address used when registered for this bounty campaign. I hope this answers your questions. If you have any additional I will be glad to help. Just reach me here or via PM.

Maybe you are asking about the distribution of investors tokens bought in Investa ICO? Not bounty.

From what I know the distribution started and is ongoing.
If thousands of people participate it will take several days at least I suspect. Some do it even by hand although it shouldn't be a problem to automate the process.
Investa already pays tokens to our main accounts. Transfers will be available later after ICO ends. Don't know if the process is automated. I think we have to ask somebody from the team to know the answer.

Don't understand why everybody is so paranoid about the distribution? ICO is extended, there is still no product, exchange, almost nothing even soft cap still not achieved. We will have to wait to see Investa services in full run.

Investa fulfill promises and started distribution of tokens to main accounts on Investa ICO page, after ICO they will enable transfers. Repeated and bolded to make clear.
They just want to have in in their wallet although in this case it doesn't matter if you have the tokens in your wallet as you can't do anything with them anyway.

Exactly, there is nothing you can do now with INV token anyway. Of course, there will be soon listing on ForkDelta but people haven't invested or participated in bounty campaign to dump for cents, don't they?

If you invest in ICO then there is for sure few months or years of waiting for profits. Some projects have 6 months vesting time. All these people who ask constantly about distribution are kiddies who participated in social media bounty or airdrop and want to cash out few bucks as soon as possible, I think.

You are sharing very true words and everybody wants profit but only the smartest will make profit

I would correct some of you and say that those who succeed will receive a profit. and those who are cunning. well, of course, those people who have learned to spin in this space

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:20:14 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 08:25:00 PM by wwzsocki

Hello. My telegram account was used several times by scammers to participate in the bounty. I see this in the spreadsheets. Can somebody help me to solve this problem?

Investa bounty was flooded with abusers but the team is doing all what possible to find these scammers. Already found a lot of fake entries. It would be great if you contact bounty manager on Telegram because there is not much time left and nobody wants that scammers get paid.

Here link to Investa Telegram bounty group: https://t.me/Investabounty

Foundico_manager

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

Can’t wait for this exchange of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team!
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:20:57 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 08:31:54 PM by wwzsocki

The performance of Investa is good, with the contribution on the ICO investment page account is the thing that is professedly appreciated. There's still time for token sales, so do not waste this wonderful opportunity. Please join and earn the profit.

Everybody can earn even if not invested personally.

If you have any friends and they look to invest in an ICO then you can use your referral link to earn a commision if they buy INV token. Just log in to your dashboard on the Investa ICO page and there you find the link. You will have to register if you haven't before. This is still an opportunity for everybody.

If you have a lot of friend or followers then this is a no-brainer. Just advertise Investa ICO using your ref link and you can earn very nice income only from commissions. This process is automatic and this is enough if they use your link to register. You will be paid for every INV token bought using your ref link.

crypto mania

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

yes our ICO is coming to an end, we have actually moved on from the ICO into product development phase and are pleased with the progress so far.
Our bitcoin exchange is ready for beta testing and we are looking for volunteers to review and test the site for us.
Please PM me with your details, or hit our telegram chat group and inform an admin that you are interested to join our beta test group.

Also, our preorder page for debit cards is now ready https://ibittcard.com/
However cards will only be issued to INV token holders for the 1st phase, as we have limited supplies of cards available and want to reward those who have supported our ICO by buying tokens.

Investa has a bright future ahead and our products are coming to market very soon!

Great news from the team! So glad to hear that! I've been a supporter of yours ever since day one. I also love the fact that you did not abandon the community thread, it's nice that you keep us posted on all the happenings. Good luck, guys!

Communication with the Investa team is smooth and easy. All updates are posted frequently in this thread and of course, there is an official telegram group where anybody can get in contact with them. There is always somebody from the team available and answering questions. I like this very much and such a professional behavior gives me more confidence.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

yes our ICO is coming to an end, we have actually moved on from the ICO into product development phase and are pleased with the progress so far.
Our bitcoin exchange is ready for beta testing and we are looking for volunteers to review and test the site for us.
Please PM me with your details, or hit our telegram chat group and inform an admin that you are interested to join our beta test group.

However cards will only be issued to INV token holders for the 1st phase, as we have limited supplies of cards available and want to reward those who have supported our ICO by buying tokens.

Investa has a bright future ahead and our products are coming to market very soon!

Great news from the team! So glad to hear that! I've been a supporter of yours ever since day one. I also love the fact that you did not abandon the community thread, it's nice that you keep us posted on all the happenings. Good luck, guys!

Communication with the Investa team is smooth and easy. All updates are posted frequently in this thread and of course, there is an official telegram group where anybody can get in contact with them. There is always somebody from the team available and answering questions. I like this very much and such a professional behavior gives me more confidence.

The team are very active and very serious in doing Investa, this is the beginning of the road to success, all questions can always be answered and convince investors, the activity and cohesiveness of the team are worth to be followed. I am sure will be able to achieve success and walk according to the roadmap.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

The team are very active and very serious in doing Investa, this is the beginning of the road to success, all questions can always be answered and convince investors, the activity and cohesiveness of the team are worth to be followed. I am sure will be able to achieve success and walk according to the roadmap.

Thanks for this kind words. If you can help Investa and spread the word about these last days of ICO. You can use your ref link and earn the commission when doing so. Just share your link with friends and all over social media and who knows maybe somebody will register and you will earn commission from his investment. This is so easy, share and wait. Literally, just a few clicks and you can earn money. Especially if you have many followers or friends on social media or in real life.

Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

actually the investa project is pretty good, at least funding at least 1 million dollars, many possibilities for great success. very unfortunate if funding does not reach hard cap
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

I believe the Investa team is offering us a promising product by creating a platform of free cryptographic services that working together will allow platform users to manage and invest their crypto assets in a managed portfolio.Investa project is really promising and will definitely interest many people.It remains to wait for its launch.

I agree that Investa offers all the tools needed to buy, sell, manage and store your cryptocurrencies. We need banking solution projects to push crypto into the mainstream. People will use crypto only if this will be easy and safe.

I'm sure Investa will be a successful project. They already started to deliver products (you can check exchange and help to find bugs) and cards pre-orders. I just can't understand why people don't invest in the Investa token. I think we will be very happy that we have INV tokens in our wallets when Investa will be listed on a big exchange. Let's hope for more funds in these last days of Investa ICO.

I will repeat one more time. Everybody can earn commission using ref link. Just share your link with friends and all over social media channels.  Who knows maybe you will earn additional INV tokens. This is so easy just share your link and watch the money coming.

crypto mania

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

actually the investa project is pretty good, at least funding at least 1 million dollars, many possibilities for great success. very unfortunate if funding does not reach hard cap

Great news everywhere today and bitcoin price goes vertically again!!! Shotted from 6000$ range to 7500$ in few hours after Bloomberg announced that BlackRock the biggest investment group is looking to invest in crypto and Goldman Sachs will hire David Solomon, current president of the New-York headquartered multinational Lloyd Blankfein in October. This guy is crypto-friendly let's say and this is huge news because trillions will be pumped soon.

They will take their positions now when is still cheap. Be wise guys do the same what the big guys do!!! Take your positions the race is starting, again.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:13:26 AM

Great news everywhere today and bitcoin price goes vertically again!!! Shotted from 6000$ range to 7500$ in few hours after Bloomberg announced that BlackRock the biggest investment group is looking to invest in crypto and Goldman Sachs will hire David Solomon, current president of the New-York headquartered multinational Lloyd Blankfein in October. This guy is crypto-friendly let's say and this is huge news because trillions will be pumped soon.

They will take their positions now when is still cheap. Be wise guys do the same what the big guys do!!! Take your positions the race is starting, again.

Looks like you are right Crypto Mania and we are finally seeing green overall on the crypto market. We are waiting for this moment for so long. I hope this helps with Investa ICO. Maybe now investor sentiment will be much better. We know that when the bulls are ruling everything will shoot up sooner or later.
Great decision to extend ICO maybe now we attract more people. Still, a few days left.

crypto mania

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

Looks like you are right Crypto Mania and we are finally seeing green overall on the crypto market. We are waiting for this moment for so long. I hope this helps with Investa ICO. Maybe now investor sentiment will be much better. We know that when the bulls are ruling everything will shoot up sooner or later.
Great decision to extend ICO maybe now we attract more people. Still, a few days left.

Looks like I am and to confirm this market is green again. I hope this is a breakout and from now we will see a steady bull run. A lot of money is flowing into crypto market let's hope that some will be added to Investa ICO. There are still two weeks left!!!
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:48:43 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 01:46:11 AM by wwzsocki

10 days to the end of Investa ICO!!!

Don't miss this opportunity. Crypto market is turning green and I think prices will go up. I am almost sure that we will see a good price for INV token on the exchange. Investa already started distribution of tokens and keep developing products. Everybody can pre-order Investa card and search for bugs in exchange.

You can earn a commission when somebody register and buys Investa token using your referral link. Just share with friends and on social media and wait for your money. This is so easy.

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

Hi Guys,

Quick update - Investa is pleased to offer iBitt debit cards to any of our INV token buyers.
Those who bought over 1,000 INV in our ICO can get a FREE iBitt card
If bought less than 1k INV or have bounty, please see the pricing schedule here and place your card order

https://ibittcard.com/

First cards have been delivered to our token buyers and reports are positive that they can be used at over 30m merchant locations worldwide.
Crypto loading is working well and we look forward to enabling more crypto hodlers to seamlessly spend in the real world...
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:10:03 AM

Hi Guys,

Quick update - Investa is pleased to offer iBitt debit cards to any of our INV token buyers.
If bought less than 1k INV or have bounty, please see the pricing schedule here and place your card order

First cards have been delivered to our token buyers and reports are positive that they can be used at over 30m merchant locations worldwide.
Crypto loading is working well and we look forward to enabling more crypto hodlers to seamlessly spend in the real world...

This is great news for all investors of course. I am amazed how fast Investa delivers promises.

There is still time to participate in this ICO until the end of this month. Investa already started to distribute cards and they can be used, this is just insane. I have never seen something like this before.

I advise everybody to look at Investa ICO page and read the white paper carefully. You will understand why this ICO is such a big opportunity for everybody.

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

Thanks

Our iBitt card is just the first step in a line of products we are bringing to market.
We sidestepped the traditional ICO long lead times and just got on with building MVPs in parallel with raising funds
This means we have finished ahead of our roadmap and even before end of our ICO
This can give investors confidence in our project and demonstrates we are one of the only suppliers of live cards in the market today.
INV token price should also be boosted by the usage and volumes we expect on our iBitt exchange, when it formally launches in Chile within a few weeks. INV is fundamental to the running of the exchange so will be a strong driver of token demand.

Good times are ahead for Investa & our community
crypto mania

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

Hi Guys,

This is great news for all investors of course. I am amazed how fast Investa delivers promises.

There is still time to participate in this ICO until the end of this month. Investa already started to distribute cards and they can be used, this is just insane. I have never seen something like this before.

I advise everybody to look at Investa ICO page and read the white paper carefully. You will understand why this ICO is such a big opportunity for everybody.

Investa is doing great from what I see. I understand that soft cap is already achieved if cards are issued to investors. There would no sense to deliver this cards if the ICO is not successful and had to be reversed.

Am I right Investa team?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

Again a lot of amazing updates from the Investa team!!!

Before you read them just think that this ICO is not finished yet and you can still participate until the end of this month.

So here there are:

1. ATMs have been shipped and are on their way to Chile!
2. Pre-ordered cards are being sent to several users now.
3. The Exchange is almost ready to go live.

I have participated in many ICO but never seen progress like this. Investa development and roadmap fulfillment are overwhelming. Remember ICO is even not ended.

If this all doesn't scream buy I don't what is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: