Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24969 times)
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:19:56 AM

Hello iBitt,

Whats the listing procedure to add our coin to your platform?

As anyone actually been using this exchange? If so what's your experience of it?

so many exchanges come and go along with peoples coins, hopefully this isn't just another one of those Smiley
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 12:40:39 PM

...I am curious, why the Investa team is not active in this thread?
Or are they more visible in other social media channels?...
They are much busy in the development of their project that is why they often come less to here. They reply on telegram and are also on their other social media channels. Yesterday I asked them to also come online on this forum in order to reply the questions of the users here. I hope I will get a reply from them sooner.

This is indeed true that the Investa team is active in their Telegram group like many other projects.

I fully understand you as a Bitcointalk member and asked Investa team to comment in this thread and even they did a couple of times but as you can see this thread caught not much attention from the community, even during the ICO stage and only because I keep updating it is still not closed. To be honest, when I spoke last time with Investa they told me that Bitcointalk thread is not so important for them because of the reasons mentioned above, but of course, they are happy that I keep it alive.

At the beginning of the crypto boom, the first place to introduce new ICO was exactly the Bitcointalk forum and all projects started from the ANN thread here and later advertised using bounty and rewards, but at the end of 2017, everything changed when ICO services started to compete with Bitcointalk. Many scammy projects, which don't want to be tagged as a scam haven't started their ANN threads here and what is even worse many good projects did the same because of FUD and fake accounts that spread false accusations and tried to ruin their reputation on purpose.

It is hard to say but Bitcointalk lost the opportunity and today many projects don't have their thread on this forum, only use other social media channels to communicate and I can understand that because these tools and made exactly for such a purpose and Bitcointalk forum not. They can moderate their channels and have full control of everything, so it is obvious that everything migrated there. Especially when here on Bitcointalk nobody made any effort to stop them here. Additionally, because this is a BTC forum, altcoins and especially Altcoins Announcements board is not liked so much and treated as a spammy section.

But no worries, I am here  Grin to answer your questions and if you need contact with the team just use their official Telegram channel: https://t.me/investaco.

Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:13:06 AM

Hello iBitt,

Whats the listing procedure to add our coin to your platform?

As anyone actually been using this exchange? If so what's your experience of it?

so many exchanges come and go along with peoples coins, hopefully this isn't just another one of those Smiley
yes need clarification for this matter, hope this exchange is not like the others come and go.

give your answers to strengthen trust  Wink
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 04:58:08 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 09:45:51 AM by wwzsocki

...Whats the listing procedure to add our coin to your platform? As anyone actually been using this exchange? If so what's your experience of it?...

I am only Bitcointalk member and support Investa from the start, so I am not able to correctly answer your questions and Investa team members are not supporting this thread frequently.

Investa team announced on Telegram that they open listings and all interested parties can apply.

I just checked official Investa Telegram group and somebody asked the same question as you a couple of minutes ago and here is the exact answer from moderator:

So, please contact Investa on Telegram regarding token listings using this link: https://t.me/investaco

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 09:51:23 AM

...hope this exchange is not like the others come and go...

I think I have already written in this thread enough examples that the Investa project is real and trustworthy.

I would be glad to discuss with you about Investa project but you really need to have something to say or even ask and not only post to fulfill posting requirements for the signature campaign.

I maintain this thread from the beginning and report all spammy and low-quality posts from this thread. This time you got a warning  Wink.

Please don't spam in this thread because your posts will be reported.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 04:20:04 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2019, 08:52:27 PM by wwzsocki

...anyone actually been using this exchange? If so what's your experience of it?

To be honest, I am not using Ibitt exchange too much and the main focus of the Investa team is on countries like: Peru, Lima, Santiago, Chile.

They integrated FIAT currencies from these countries to the Ibitt exchange to be able to provide fast deposits and withdrawals from these regions.

It is obvious that they can't compete with Binance or Coinbase Pro but I think such an approach to find countries with a lack of cryptocurrency services like ATMs, exchange or cards and so on is a really good approach.

Additionally, Ibitt exchange works together with Bittrex to provide better liquidity for their cryptocurrency trading pairs, another great achievement for such a starting exchange.

I am sure the Investa project is worth really close attention because when only INV token would be implemented to a few of Investa products the organic demand should be high enough to finally provide good liquidity and volumes for the INV token.

Cryptoenthusbusa

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:26:35 PM

Do you have any signature campaign to airdrop?

⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃  HiveNet  ⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃
               THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD COMPUTING               
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:13:23 PM

Is INV tradable? Im still holding my tokens from.bounty campaign and just waiting for updates for me to sell my tokens. Hopefully i can trade them to btc before christmas.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 09:26:02 AM

Is INV tradable? Im still holding my tokens from.bounty campaign and just waiting for updates for me to sell my tokens. Hopefully i can trade them to btc before christmas.

Yes, INV is tradable on Ibitt exchange and Satoexchange from a couple of months but there are still no buy orders and volumes or any liquidity for this token.

We are actually waiting for the implementation of INV token to Investa products. I hope very much that this will give a real use case for this token and organic demand.

There are already a couple of products and the Investa team announced some time ago that now they focus on the implementation. So let's wait and see.

So far they fulfilled all promises long before the schedule, so I keep waiting patiently.

Here links to INV trading pairs:

https://secure.ibitt.co/Market/_Symbol?symbol=USD-INV

https://www.satoexchange.com/market/INV/ETH

Do you have any signature campaign to airdrop?

No.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:21:56 PM

Is this exchange working right now? As i see the main site does not have SSL sertificate, but exchange has... And it seem that there are some trading pairs... so does it works?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 12:35:38 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 02:06:05 PM by wwzsocki

Is this exchange working right now? As i see the main site does not have SSL sertificate, but exchange has... And it seem that there are some trading pairs... so does it works?

Ibitt exchange is launched a long time ago and fully operational.

Additionally, Investa team works together with Bittrex exchange so there is enough liquidity for all major pairs.

I have written about this already:

Bittrex Partners with Ibitt.co to Offer Trading Platform, Crypto-Powered Financial Services in Chile and Peru.

Bittrex and iBitt Exchange today announced a partnership to launch a new digital asset trading platform, iBitt.co, powered by Bittrex technology. In addition, the partnership will enable integration across a new suite of blockchain-powered financial services including a network of ATM Terminals and remittance service through its group companies Investa and Quick Express (Quickex).

iBitt, which currently offers the most liquid markets in Chile, will expand into Peru with access to more than 100 digital assets & FIAT pairs and will continue to add more digital assets that are available on the Bittrex International platform. iBitt has also launched a concierge OTC trading desk for larger volume traders of BTC and ETH. New users in Peru, or anywhere else can register for an account at https://ibitt.co

Beyond the new digital asset trading platform, iBitt, through its group company Investa, offers users an iBitt card, which grants access to a network of ATMs where they can exchange crypto for cash, withdraw and transfer funds to their iBitt.co wallets. In addition, Investa offers credit and debit cards that work with both FIAT and cryptocurrency, which are accepted at over 38 million merchants worldwide.

https://medium.com/bittrex/bittrex-partners-with-ibitt-co-71ab6daa679e

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:01:01 PM

Im hoping by the start of 2020 inv can  be tradable in some exchnages to have volume.
I visited  ibiit and  see if there are buy orders of inv but sadly no buyers till now.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 09:06:38 AM

Im hoping by the start of 2020 inv can  be tradable in some exchnages to have volume.
I visited  ibiit and  see if there are buy orders of inv but sadly no buyers till now.

Yes, this is the sad truth that there is no liquidity for the INV token. This is the best example that tokens with no real use cases will be forgotten in the end despite the project and development.

There is still hope for the INV token when the Investa team will implement it to the actual products they have. If INV will be implemented in the exchange, ATM's, etc. and people will be able to save on fees when using it there is a big chance for an organic demand. I am waiting actually for any announcements about the implementation progress but from the last couple of weeks the Telegram group is very quiet and there are almost no updates. Of course, group Admins are active and answer questions but there are no new announcements and I asked about this already a couple of times.

Investa delivered so far all products from the roadmap, so I believe them and wait patiently further. I hope they are working hard on it and there will be updates soon.

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 05:18:29 PM

Im hoping by the start of 2020 inv can  be tradable in some exchnages to have volume.
I visited  ibiit and  see if there are buy orders of inv but sadly no buyers till now.

Yes, this is the sad truth that there is no liquidity for the INV token. This is the best example that tokens with no real use cases will be forgotten in the end despite the project and development.

There is still hope for the INV token when the Investa team will implement it to the actual products they have. If INV will be implemented in the exchange, ATM's, etc. and people will be able to save on fees when using it there is a big chance for an organic demand. I am waiting actually for any announcements about the implementation progress but from the last couple of weeks the Telegram group is very quiet and there are almost no updates. Of course, group Admins are active and answer questions but there are no new announcements and I asked about this already a couple of times.

Investa delivered so far all products from the roadmap, so I believe them and wait patiently further. I hope they are working hard on it and there will be updates soon.
what is also alarming is theres no update on thier social media accounts and on telegram group.  Seems like ibitt os slowly getting out of crypto world.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 02:02:18 PM

what is also alarming is theres no update on thier social media accounts and on telegram group.  Seems like ibitt os slowly getting out of crypto world.

I hope you are wrong. Investa team announced a couple of months ago that they finally started to work on the implementation of INV token to their products and I still waiting for any news because, to be honest, there wasn't any as you know. The Telegram group is still active and I see some random announcements Laino languages posted by Investa. I hope that this was only a little quiet time because of the new year and now we will finally hear something from the team.

We can do nothing else as to wait and hope for the best outcome. This is the sad reality of crypto and ICO's.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 02:07:30 PM

Mikadodu13

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:33:08 PM

we make it simple, change your address when you want to scam ... Huh

71 Shelton St, London WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom

dsl, we type this address, and we come across all the shit investment site btc scam, shitcoin ect! .... it makes you want to invest on the project ...
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 09:48:06 AM

we make it simple, change your address when you want to scam ... Huh

71 Shelton St, London WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom

dsl, we type this address, and we come across all the shit investment site btc scam, shitcoin ect! .... it makes you want to invest on the project ...

What are you talking about here?

That many scams register companies in these addresses is because there are offices to rent. Of course, that doesn't mean that Investa is a scam.

Investa and Ibitt exchange have real offices in Chile and Peru because they focus on Latino American market.

iBitt covers an international audience that extends from the United Kingdom to Latin America, offering a multi-platform with products and services without comparison on a global scale. From the network of CRYPTO-FIAT ATMs for the Latin American region set on the company’s roadmap to its unique prepaid crypto debit card, IBitt is the perfect solution for the general public.
https://www.ibitt.co/2019/03/?post_type=post

Here are addresses of other Ibitt and Investa offices if anybody wants to check then you can go there and talk to these people face to face.

IBITT OFFICES

UNITED KINGDOM LONDON
71 Shelton St, London WC2H 9JQ, UK

CHILE Santiago
Santo Domingo 979 Local 11.
Agency Phone. +56-2-28979166
+56-2-24053896

PERU Lima
Calle Coronel Andrés Reyes N° 437 Piso 12.
Centro Empresarial Platinum Plaza Torre B, San Isidro.
Lima.

Only this address in the UK is a virtual office all others are real offices with real people, as I have written before.

pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 11:25:49 AM

Do we expect some good news on ibitt? Like listing it in other exchanges?  Cause until now no buyers. Hopefully to see  some buyers for us to sell our tokens.

Mikadodu13

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:30:41 PM

yes it was my understatement, but you lit my lantern Smiley thank you for your answer, I put a pin to follow the project

By cons is there a video of the team all together, explaining the project? to find out if the team is real or not Smiley (I just like to know where I'm going before I invest Smiley)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: