Bitcoin Forum
January 22, 2019, 07:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 23532 times)
novaprime

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

Hello! ICO already ended? Or is it still going on. Tell me, how much money was raised and on which exchanges did you add or plan to add a token?

Hello!

The ICO has already ended, however, the team are now doing a secondary sale called the GAMMA sale which you can acquire by following the guide here: https://app.xyo.network/gamma
Overall over 17,000 ETH has been collected between public and private sales, and over 2,000 ETH has been raised in the GAMMA sale.
Right now the XYO token is currently on decentralized exchanges, but, the team will begin making pushes towards big exchanges. Smiley
I am still waiting for the new exchanges to list XYO because this is a good project and has been of great interest to the community recently. Today the value of XYO has increased by more than 20% and this is a very good sign for people to invest now because I have great faith in this great project.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
James19_402

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

Hello! ICO already ended? Or is it still going on. Tell me, how much money was raised and on which exchanges did you add or plan to add a token?

Hello!

The ICO has already ended, however, the team are now doing a secondary sale called the GAMMA sale which you can acquire by following the guide here: https://app.xyo.network/gamma
Overall over 17,000 ETH has been collected between public and private sales, and over 2,000 ETH has been raised in the GAMMA sale.
Right now the XYO token is currently on decentralized exchanges, but, the team will begin making pushes towards big exchanges. Smiley
I am still waiting for the new exchanges to list XYO because this is a good project and has been of great interest to the community recently. Today the value of XYO has increased by more than 20% and this is a very good sign for people to invest now because I have great faith in this great project.

Thanks for your support and kind words. It is truly appreciated. As new exchanges list, we will be sure to keep the community informed. Smiley Be sure to stay tuned into the XYO telegram, https://t.me/xyonetwork
Maslate

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:38:06 AM

Hello!

With the amount raised, I am sure they can find a good exchange, centralized one.
They are doing their journey carefully and I like it, I have been holding until now so it's not really important if we will get listed now, we want to
see a real price increment when listed and it's possible if the market are good.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC   
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
███        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▀▀▀                 ▀▀▄▄
  ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC   
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
hosseinimr93

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Adab Solutions - First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:49:11 AM

Hello!

With the amount raised, I am sure they can find a good exchange, centralized one.
They are doing their journey carefully and I like it, I have been holding until now so it's not really important if we will get listed now, we want to
see a real price increment when listed and it's possible if the market are good.

A centralized exchange is really needed. I don't mean XYO must be listed on Binance or Bittrex. They are not needed for now. But it should be listed in a small exchange at least.
I don't think they intend to spend money for listing on exchanges. They might try to list the token on a small exchange freely.

````````````````█████`█`███`██`██
```````````██`█``████████████████`█`██
````````███`███████``███`███``███████`███
``````█████████``██```````````███`██████`██
````██``███``██````````````````````█``████`██
```██`███`██`````````````````````````██`███`██
``██`██████````````````````````````````█████`██
`██`███``█`````````````````````````````██``██`██
`██`█████```````````````````````````````█████`██
`██`██`█````````````````````````````````██`███`██
`██`█████````````██`````██``````````````█████`██
`██`███``█```````██````███````██```````██``██`██
``██`██████````█████`███████``███``````█████`██
```██`███`██``███████``██████`████````██``██`██
````██–`███``███`██``███████``██████``████`██
``````██`██████``████████████████`██████`██
````````███`███████``███`███``███████``██
```````````██```█████████████████```██
```````````````███████``███`██`██
ADAB
Solutions

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
● Facebook
●Twitter    
●Telegram   
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

Hello!

A centralized exchange is really needed. I don't mean XYO must be listed on Binance or Bittrex. They are not needed for now. But it should be listed in a small exchange at least.
I don't think they intend to spend money for listing on exchanges. They might try to list the token on a small exchange freely.
Actually here's the message from Scott shedding some light on exchanges topic: https://t.me/xyonetwork/176991 No worries, the team has strategy Smiley
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:06:03 PM

Hello XYO community! FINALLY, THE NEXT BIG TECHNOLOGICAL BREAKTHROUGH WILL BE REVEALED ON NOVEMBER 9, 2018 IN SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA!
"In 2018, XYO climbed to a Top 200 digital currency out of nowhere. In another six months, it will likely continue its rapid climb towards the top." 🚀🚀🚀
Read more here: https://fastgrowingtech.com/spatial-summit-2018

paskal_navi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:11:20 AM

Hello XYO Network fans! 🙌
Let us know your choice. Take part in XYO poll if you have a few seconds Smiley

https://twitter.com/XYOracleNetwork/status/1049389718805262339
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:46:32 AM

Meet Paola Batiz, XYO extraordinary design wizard and overall artistic genius! Watch her talk about what it takes to create stunning designs that completely define the XY and XYO brands:
https://medium.com/xyonetwork/xyo-insider-meet-paola-batiz-our-resident-design-wizard-2ef28fbcb760
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

A decentralized cognitive ad network

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

XYO Network is now on Blockfolio Signal!

https://twitter.com/XYOracleNetwork/status/1050093615647784960

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK ○ ○ ○

fred_handsome7

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

Hello!

Actually here's the message from Scott shedding some light on exchanges topic: https://t.me/xyonetwork/176991 No worries, the team has strategy Smiley
What ever exchange they decide to list on I know the coin will do well cause the technology and concept of the project is impressive.
LRPchange

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

L -

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:58:04 AM

Hello!

What ever exchange they decide to list on I know the coin will do well cause the technology and concept of the project is impressive.

Much thanks for the trust and support shown bud.

Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:51:19 AM

Giveaway!!!

With all these great announcements happening this week, the team decided there should be just ONE more.

XYO Network is on a dApp Quest, and they are giving 2 free Spatial tickets to anyone that can come up with the best dApp use-case!

Here are the rules:

1. The use-case must pertain specifically to the XYO Network dApp
2. You can enter as many ideas as you would like
3. For legal reasons, you must be 18 or older and be a U.S. Resident to enter.
4. The deadline is October, 17th. You must enter by going to our community page and posting your dApp use-case under the topic "dApp Quest - Spatial Tickets Giveaway"

Terms & Conditions: http://bit.ly/2CDzKrd

Link to Enter: http://bit.ly/2INlAE1

https://i.redd.it/tyuwlybt0gr11.jpg
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

Hello!

when will XYO enter a new exchanger? we are all waiting, because this is a good project, only on Idex XYO can you trade, hopefully you can enter a good exchanger like bittrex or binance, xyo has also been at the ico price level according to price of ethereum
Flyok

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:09:13 AM

Hello!

when will XYO enter a new exchanger? we are all waiting, because this is a good project, only on Idex XYO can you trade, hopefully you can enter a good exchanger like bittrex or binance, xyo has also been at the ico price level according to price of ethereum
I think this token will be listed on a major exchange not soon
Sharkzz1

Activity: 838
Merit: 250

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

Hello!

I think this token will be listed on a major exchange not soon
I think this is most likely the listing will be on binance. I think this exchange is the best. The only thing I am afraid of is that various price manipulations will begin as there you can even trade 1 token  Huh

▄████
██▀
██
██
██
██
██▄
▀████

█▄
               ▐████▄
     ▐▄        ███▌██▌  ▄▄▄
 ▐▄   ▀▌        ▀██ ▀▄█▀▀▀████▄▄
  ▀▌    ▄█▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████▀
  ▄▄███████▄   ▐█▀  ▀███████▀▀
 ▀██████████▌  █▌      ▀▀▀
   █████▀▀     █
     ▀  ▄█    ▐█
         ▀█▄ ▄█▌
           ▀▀▀

████▄
  ▀██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
  ▄██
████▀

▄▄██▌ ▐██▄▄
   ▄██▀▀       ▀▀██▄
  ██▀     ▄████▀  ▀██
 ██      ▄███▀      ██
▐█▌     ███████▀    ▐█▌
▐█▌    ▀▀▀███▀      ▐█▌
 ██      ██▀        ██
  ██▄   █▀        ▄██
   ▀██▄▄       ▄▄██▀
      ▀▀██▌  ██▀▀
ENERGIS TOKEN SALE              REGISTER NOW!

PRIVATE PRE-SALE IS NOW OPEN FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

WHITEPAPER      TELEGRAM      TWITTER      BLOG      REDDIT
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:51:17 PM

Hello!

Hi there, we can not comment on exchanges at the moment, all we can say is the team plans to list on exchanges once the mainnet/corenet is launched, this is scheduled for Q4 this year  Smiley
maximumcoin

Activity: 527
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

Blockfolio app is very helpful, because it is a appropriate for mobile devices.
I read somewhere else that there are dominant proportion of crypto enthusiasts get news, check price via mobile devices.
Blockfolio has had big community, so it's good for XYO to be listed there.

█████████████████████  Cryptrade Decentralized Exchange   █████████████████████
███   ✔ Community-driven ✔ Share Profits ✔ CryptradeCoin ✔ High ROI ✔ Masternode ✔ PoS ✔ BTS2.0 ✔   ███
████████████████   [ANN] [Twitter] [Discord] [Website] [Vote] [MNO]    ████████████████
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

Blockfolio app is very helpful, because it is a appropriate for mobile devices.
I read somewhere else that there are dominant proportion of crypto enthusiasts get news, check price via mobile devices.
Blockfolio has had big community, so it's good for XYO to be listed there.
Hopefully whatever is done by the team will make this project run smoothly and achieve success in the hope of satisfying results.
LRPchange

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

L -

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:26:55 AM

Spatial tickets are SOLD OUT

Rossi46

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:44:01 AM

of course, we must be sure that the success will be achieved in this project. and about that certainly is no doubt, all the team involved in the project, will certainly do his job with very good.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.