Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:30:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BLOCKCHAIN FOR ART! [ANN] [AIRDROP/PRESALE]  (Read 837 times)
DIXTechnologies (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:33:54 AM

Great work, good luck dev    Wink

LOL thanks. The Dev team is excited.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIXTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:35:53 AM

Aiming for 5k participants is too much especially if you need to send $20 first. I know that's not much, but, you can't count people sending you worth 20bucks of altcoins or eth. I'm curious how many will join this.

Definitely @tippytoes but it is in BTC or LTC if you read the ANN. We don't want it to be a ton because we want this in the hands of the crypto community. You are not spending a lot so people can actively trade it. You are definitely welcome to donate more!  Wink
DIXTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:48:46 AM

I'll keep an eye on the coin.

Aimee please keep an eye out on the blockchain. Keep in mind that the folks that hold these tokens will most likely put them on the market for a higher amount. I anticipate between .001 and .01. We will work hard for them. Thanks.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:55:08 AM

not a difficult thing, sending $ 20 to $ 1.2 million token
it's just that this price is really not comparable, is not this token too cheap?
and yes, with a simple airdrop, are there any pricing terms for each question?
DIXTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:04:52 AM

not a difficult thing, sending $ 20 to $ 1.2 million token
it's just that this price is really not comparable, is not this token too cheap?
and yes, with a simple airdrop, are there any pricing terms for each question?

@auroboros

We feel that the pricing is good and it will help us meet our minimal requirements to complete the major requirements. Our labor is free because we are playing this for the long run. In order to have a successful marketplace we feel that people need to be actively trading while we create the utility and demand. Getting in now will allow the folks holding to put immediately on the marketplace for sale. We hold up our end of the bargain if they do not hold the tokens creating artificial demand.

We feel that if we split it up this way it is also manageable for return if we do not meet our requirement for the major build. The overhead for us will be handled based on the increase in price of the token and selling our blockchain to auction houses, galleries and museums. We will also look to implement their own private blockchains as an additional source of income.

If we do what we set out to do at relative ease..which is achievable we feel the value will be substantial in a couple years.
pevriss

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:05:19 AM

I'm so proud of you guys. Keep going on and never stop until you let the moon far away behind.  Wink
DIXTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:14:05 AM

I'm so proud of you guys. Keep going on and never stop until you let the moon far away behind.  Wink

thank you.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:21:09 AM

Everyone we just found another company that came out of nowhere that is working on the same method as us. They figured out a forgery solution, but the transparency issues are still there.

Really? So which company is that and may we know it?

Between can the donation be made from an exchange account?
kanways8

Activity: 388
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

its there have a ico.is this site www.ottodix.org dose using for sell arts. this is a long term project. anyway good luck. if you add team members linkedin profile links in website that will be good.
DIXTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:27:26 AM

Everyone we just found another company that came out of nowhere that is working on the same method as us. They figured out a forgery solution, but the transparency issues are still there.

Really? So which company is that and may we know it?

Between can the donation be made from an exchange account?

Codex, and Apollo Septem  Wink

It doesn't matter where it comes from Smiley
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:29:56 AM

this is a fairly easy and potentially successful first step for long-term development, with relatively stable pricing at the beginning will make it easy to attract participants quickly, a good dev has always had a very smart answer, good luck dev
DIXTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

this is a fairly easy and potentially successful first step for long-term development, with relatively stable pricing at the beginning will make it easy to attract participants quickly, a good dev has always had a very smart answer, good luck dev

We are very hopeful but understand that this will take time. The art world has never been receptive to technology.
DIXTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:54:11 AM

we need more questions!
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:03:31 AM

If I send you $20 worth BTC/LTC, when will I get my tokens? Why don't you user Ethereum contract and issue them immediately?
DIXTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

If I send you $20 worth BTC/LTC, when will I get my tokens? Why don't you user Ethereum contract and issue them immediately?

Great question!

The tokens will start being distributed 07/01 as that is the anticipated date for token distribution. We will have to have a robust blockchain, desktop wallet and mobile wallet to store the tokens for use.

Ethereum does not have the blockchain that we need for practical business use. Smart contacts are great but no one has come up with a real business use case for the Ethereum Blockchain. We need registrations, copyright, records keeping...ect. Our developers do not know enough about the code on Ethereum to manipulate and make hat work. Hope that answers your question.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:10:47 AM

Great question!

The tokens will start being distributed 07/01 as that is the anticipated date for token distribution. We will have to have a robust blockchain, desktop wallet and mobile wallet to store the tokens for use.

Ethereum does not have the blockchain that we need for practical business use. Smart contacts are great but no one has come up with a real business use case for the Ethereum Blockchain. We need registrations, copyright, records keeping...ect. Our developers do not know enough about the code on Ethereum to manipulate and make hat work. Hope that answers your question.

So it means you are not on eth blockchain but will have your own blockchain right?
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:12:56 AM

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFnRhiMNa0cibkR7f8uXfS_8rYZu71dW36gPd7i5yf9EZySQ/closedform
DIX Token Airdrop Event
Registration will open 03/01 600am utc

The tokens will start being distributed 07/01 as that is the anticipated date for token distribution
Which information should we follow?
DIXTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

Great question!

So it means you are not on eth blockchain but will have your own blockchain right?

Correct! our developers will be working very hard to complete the project with something we can immediately market and improve. They are mainly worried about security. But we need to have all the business functions for it to be practical in the art industry. Great question!
DIXTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFnRhiMNa0cibkR7f8uXfS_8rYZu71dW36gPd7i5yf9EZySQ/closedform
DIX Token Airdrop Event
Registration will open 03/01 600am utc

The tokens will start being distributed 07/01 as that is the anticipated date for token distribution
Which information should we follow?

Follow all our social channels to keep you updated. Twitter, Facebook and our Telegram. We will also create a Telegram channel for our investors to discuss topics related to what they would like to see from the platform. Hopefully no price predictions lol...let us handle that.

We will be giving updates weekly on progress! We will announce the time for the weekly progress after the funding period.
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:22:34 AM

Great question!

You have zero idea how Ethereum contract works, yet you claim no one has come up with real business use (there are tons and growing day by day). You do not have knowledge to understand simple Solidity code, yet you want to create a blockchain of your own? Easy $100k translated into INR - eh? This smells scam from day 0.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: