Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Struggling bitcoin will double by midyear  (Read 261 times)
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

I seriously get tried of following any popular or hardcore crypto investors because most times, they just seems to be predicting the price of bitcoin based on their own personal presumption. Or else they are part of the major manipulators (which we might not know either) I am not following up on their prices anyone. I have high impressions that bitcoin will make high impacts in the future, that is why I am holding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

I seriously get tried of following any popular or hardcore crypto investors because most times, they just seems to be predicting the price of bitcoin based on their own personal presumption. Or else they are part of the major manipulators (which we might not know either) I am not following up on their prices anyone. I have high impressions that bitcoin will make high impacts in the future, that is why I am holding.
Bitcoin price are always fueled with speculation and controversy Roll Eyes
Whenever there's a speculation that bitcoin will gain its momentum, it usually happens in a few weeks.
Same thing with controversy, remember Bcash fork?
People bought dozens of Bitcoins in hope to be able to get Bcash fork and sell it at later date.

In beginning of the year it is being observed that market do fall and during the second half of the year it starts to rise . So nothing new also in this movement so far. Yes cryptocurrency do require some positive news from the world across and this will boost both demand and price thus we will have the btc back again in 15k+  zone in coming time.
The price started to recover back again, we've hit $11,6k just a few moments ago.
If this keeps happening we should be able to hit $12k this week Smiley
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:16:23 AM

Apart from Tom Lee, there are many expert that have predicted that the price of bitcoin will double and also triple this year and also in the future. I don't know if they are right or wrong but what I know for sure is that bitcoin price will surely pump largely, I do not know the amount neither do I know when exactly. All we need to do is to pay deaf ears to all FUD from the medias and government if possible and remain uncomplaining to any dips and hold on to the coin.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

Price of BTC had constantly grow so its not going to surprise us all if the price will double in midyear or maybe by the end of the year. I don't care when its going to happen after all I'm willing to wait. If it will happen in the next two years then be it. I suppose altcoins will be growing first if that is the case. Either way, profit are still for crypto holders including btc holders.

Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

He can be both right or wrong but with the crypto currencies volatility, no can can easily predict the right price of a bitcoin for the future certain period of time but well as altcoins bullish movement depends on bitcoin, I would be happy to see it double by mid year and watch my altcoins explode
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:44:44 AM

Fundstrat's Tom Lee expects the cryptocurrency market to recover, helped by historical trends and crypto-tied announcements by major firms.

~Wall Street's Tom Lee

Nothing happens with one person's prediction and mostly people will follow these guys because they see the positive sphere over there. Anyways such people just tend to get the popularity by speaking some stuff over the media. I don't think that there will be doubling of the bitcoin in such short period of time. Actually there is no reason for that to happen and it would take lot of constant investment over the next few months then we might just see ray of hope. But let's hope positive things comes in place soon.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

Fundstrat's Tom Lee expects the cryptocurrency market to recover, helped by historical trends and crypto-tied announcements by major firms.

~Wall Street's Tom Lee
He is not the God or Prophet so there is no guarantee for that his prediction will come true. Roll Eyes

I also can predict the bitcoin price,so you will accept that will happen?So no one can predict the bitcoin price so better invest on bitcoin as soon as you can and wait for the price to increase.
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

~Wall Street's Tom Lee

Are you referring to this news?

(https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-stays-bullish-on-btc-price-sees-major-firms-joining-crypto-sphere)

What do you expect? If you have followed Tom's prediction last year, he is very bullish about bitcoin because he is a investors, just like what you gonna hear from Tom N. and John M. They always predicts that bitcoin could go as high as they want because they want to see their investment grow as well. Sometimes this prediction is a hit or miss though, but one thing is for sure. We are going to see new all-time-high this year and we don't need to hear those so called "experts" because there are none actually.

All experts are same. They will suggest whichever they have invested so that they can make a good profit. I usually don't believe all these experts advice but because of this news if prices go up then all bitcoin investors will be benefited. Currently, markets are less volatile so we shouldn't see any bad news but these kinds of some good news may help to the crypto world.
well lets say this happens, i think we should just be happy that prices will go double in mid year if you are into trading of cryptocurrencies. I don't buy these predictions from so called experts since we knjow that they invested into it that's why they will use their status to promote their investment like bitcoin, but in this case i hope they prediction will happen since it will benefit me as well, i don't know about others because i don't understand why they hate those prediction although they are holding coins  Cheesy

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:54:33 PM

~Wall Street's Tom Lee
He is not the God or Prophet so there is no guarantee for that his prediction will come true. Roll Eyes

I also can predict the bitcoin price,so you will accept that will happen?So no one can predict the bitcoin price so better invest on bitcoin as soon as you can and wait for the price to increase.
Not surprising for people to praise and believe up into someone's speculation or analysis when that certain person do have reputation or famous into some field.Even no matter how popular they would be,predicting bitcoins price is really impossible even on next hour we cant point out on where it would be heading. Lots of speculation and rumor is circling throughout the community and this signifies on how much volatility does bitcoin have but eventually we do see its potential on where can price do actually go.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: