Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holland just went bezerk!  (Read 1896 times)
crazy987 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 07:23:34 AM

Dutch article:
De politie gaat binnenkort met een speciaal apparaatje vingerafdrukken afnemen op straat. Het gaat om een proef die in eerste plaats bedoeld is voor intensievere controle op illegale vreemdelingen, schrijft Trouw woensdag.

Zo'n 125 agenten van verschillende korpsen krijgen het apparaatje, een soort smartphone waarmee de agenten kunnen controleren of iemand legaal in Nederland verblijft. Er moet wel aanleiding zijn om iemand op zijn identiteit te controleren.

Een woordvoerder van het ministerie van Veiligheid en Justitie zegt in de krant dat de proef een onderdeel is van het gewone politiewerk. "In plaats van op het bureau neem je ter plekke de vingerafdruk. Daardoor dring je de bureaucratie terug, zorg je voor meer blauw op straat en verbeter je het opsporingswerk."

De proef loopt tot het voorjaar. Dan wordt bekeken of de nieuwe technologie op bredere schaal kan worden ingezet.

Freely translated:
The police will start soon with mobile fingerprint scanners.
These scanners is at first ment for a more intesive controle on illigal immirants.
About 125 cops will get these machines with which they can check if someone is an illigal immirant.

What is your opinion on this?
I live in holland and i think this is just bullshit, mostly the "At first" part.
I have a passport which is enough to identify myself.

Already told my parents that if they try to control me, they can expect a call from the police as i refuse to give it up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hugolp
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 07:27:27 AM

Dutch article:
De politie gaat binnenkort met een speciaal apparaatje vingerafdrukken afnemen op straat. Het gaat om een proef die in eerste plaats bedoeld is voor intensievere controle op illegale vreemdelingen, schrijft Trouw woensdag.

Zo'n 125 agenten van verschillende korpsen krijgen het apparaatje, een soort smartphone waarmee de agenten kunnen controleren of iemand legaal in Nederland verblijft. Er moet wel aanleiding zijn om iemand op zijn identiteit te controleren.

Een woordvoerder van het ministerie van Veiligheid en Justitie zegt in de krant dat de proef een onderdeel is van het gewone politiewerk. "In plaats van op het bureau neem je ter plekke de vingerafdruk. Daardoor dring je de bureaucratie terug, zorg je voor meer blauw op straat en verbeter je het opsporingswerk."

De proef loopt tot het voorjaar. Dan wordt bekeken of de nieuwe technologie op bredere schaal kan worden ingezet.

Freely translated:
The police will start soon with mobile fingerprint scanners.
These scanners is at first ment for a more intesive controle on illigal immirants.
About 125 cops will get these machines with which they can check if someone is an illigal immirant.

I live in holland and i think this is just bullshit, mostly the "At first" part.
I have a passport which is enough to identify myself.

Already told my parents that if they try to control me, they can expect a call from the police as i refuse to give it up.

The progressive dream is becoming a reality. The state will control everything, for your own good obviously.

Hopefully more people like you will refuse to comply, its the only way it will stop. Im in Europe too and wont comply if implemented in my country.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2011, 07:33:06 AM

I'd be on the look out for brown shirts, if I were you.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
crazy987 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 07:52:38 AM

The progressive dream is becoming a reality. The state will control everything, for your own good obviously.

Hopefully more people like you will refuse to comply, its the only way it will stop. Im in Europe too and wont comply if implemented in my country.

i hope so to, however i highly doubt it.
Thats the bad thing about the dutchies, most of em just dont care.
As long as they still have food, a house, a car and money, everything is ok.
Maybe if you just take one of those things away people will start listening.
Until then, its just impossible to start a rally
lemonginger

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

firstbits: 121vnq

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 02:48:49 PM

Using the police state against undocumented immigrants isn't a progressive dream. It's a plan being pushed by the far-right in every country where it is being implemented - including across the US and Europe. Progressives generally argue for more open borders.

hugolp
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 03:09:20 PM

Using the police state against undocumented immigrants isn't a progressive dream. It's a plan being pushed by the far-right in every country where it is being implemented - including across the US and Europe. Progressives generally argue for more open borders.

Actually, the history of the progressive movement is full of racism and pro-eugenics.

Its still to be seen if modern progressives are really not racist and not pro-eugenics. F.e. USA progressives were anti-war, apparently very anti-war, and the USA has now one of the most progressive presidents (Clinton was a center-democrat or so they say, I get lost in all this subtleness)... and he is extending the war operations. And I am the first to admit that one person, even the president, does not speak for the whole. But the sad part is that the progressives are silent, except very few but honorable exceptions. Code pink has almost disappeared and their president even justified the wars once Obama was in office. Where are the people that were so worried about the kids dying in Irak and outraged against Bush now that Obama is in power? Was the outrage real? Do I have to believe it was real?

A lot of progressive economists are calling for tariffs arguying that foreigns are "taking the jobs". With their history of racism and changing positions to win elections, am I to believe that progressives are really for open borders or is just a plot to get votes?

Anyway, it does not matter really, because as long as they proppose to give the government more power, this is what we all are going to get. I dont know if you realized the irony when I said: "The progressive dream is becoming a reality. The state will control everything, for your own good obviously." According to the progressives, its always for our own good. But what we always get is policeman with fingerprint readers. Progressives, european conservatives and a big part of USA conservatives are no different in reality, only different is the rethoric, nothing else.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
onesalt

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 03:15:54 PM

Everyone's always like "oh it's the illegal immigrants taking all the jobs/stealing welfare/stealing healthcare/being criminals" but then when a country actually actively tries to do something about the illegal immigrant problem everyone whines about it. Pathetic.
lemonginger

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 03:19:21 PM

No one is illegal.
crazy987 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 12:03:28 AM

Everyone's always like "oh it's the illegal immigrants taking all the jobs/stealing welfare/stealing healthcare/being criminals" but then when a country actually actively tries to do something about the illegal immigrant problem everyone whines about it. Pathetic.

its not the checking of illegal immigrants i worry about.
Its the way how to do it.

They dont have my fingerprints yet, thank god, so if im asked now if i can identify myself will i then be a illegal immigrant?
Or do you think all Immigrants will go to city hall to have their fingerprints taken?
No, not at all.

I have a passport which is sufficient to identify myself, and besides that i also have a driverslicence.
and if that is not enough i even still have my school card in my wallet which also has my picture of it.
All of these should be enough, but soon they will force you also to do it by fingerprint.
And probably, if they dont have it on file yet, you will be forced to hand it over.

But still, even then, if all this is not an issue.
Where the hell do they get all of these prints?
The EU decided that a central storage of fingerprints is not allowed, so where do they store them then?
How is this secured?
Who have access?

Second then
How does the machine have access? Wifi? GPS? 3G? 4G?
Then how does the server identify the machines? is it an easy cloneable service?

Holland has a bad history of IT projects, so that why i'm so high on my toes that they want to do it.

MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 12:25:15 AM

I'd be on the look out for brown shirts, if I were you.

They won't be brown this time around, perhaps green.  Or wearing blue helmets.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 12:27:47 AM

I'm sure that they love you in the little world that you live in, but this one doesn't really look anything like that one.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 12:42:56 AM

No one is illegal.

this...
lemonginger

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 02:00:59 AM

I'm sure that they love you in the little world that you live in, but this one doesn't really look anything like that one.

Huh? Nearly every European country seeing a resurgence of the far-right, it has been with strong anti-immigrant rhetoric leading the platform. From Sweden to Austria to Germany to France etc etc etc

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/telegraph-view/8014466/The-rise-of-the-far-Right-Europes-worrying-trend.html

You do realize that any libertarian worth their salt is for 100% free and unrestricted borders, don't you?

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2011, 02:04:08 AM

Huh? Nearly every European country seeing a resurgence of the far-right, it has been with strong anti-immigrant rhetoric leading the platform. From Sweden to Austria to Germany to France etc etc etc

I'm with Lemon, on this one. Even in the US, It's the right that pushes for immigration controls. And no libertarian believes in 'illegal people'.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 02:24:18 AM

Breaking News: Cops in Holland want you to give them the finger!!

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
joulesbeef

Activity: 476

moOo

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 02:39:13 AM

The progressive dream is becoming a reality

typical of the right to blame progressives for hat they are doing.

The right just sweepingly took over holland

The right in holland are the ones who are screaming about immigrants

progressives do have a history of racism, endng in the1950s, you cant find a white supremacist site today that doesnt tell you to vote right wng.

In america the gop utilized the "southern strategy"  to stoke up racism and win elections.

heck the most famous dutch politician, the fervently anti islamaphobe gert wilders is very right wing

This is 1000000000% the cause of the right wing.

mooo for rent
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 02:41:43 AM

You do realize that any libertarian worth their salt is for 100% free and unrestricted borders, don't you?

More or less, yes.  But the progressive dream is unified political power, i.e. a world state.  Their support of immigrants have less to do with the rights of immigrants and everything to do with increasing political power.  Same is true with the 'right', except they favor more social control, which generally requires that there be a distinct politcal scapegoat class.  That used to be a racial or religious distinction, now it's a distinction of origin (which is really racial or religious anyway).  The politcal base doesn't really care about immigrants on either side, so neither side's politcal base has much incentive to object to their party's political gaming of other peoples' rights.  When the day comes that the political left has to choose between pandering to immigrants (or any other politically dependent social class) or maintaining the social support networks, the support networks will win.  It's those very social programs that increase their political power, and open borders are incompatible with a welfare state.

hugolp
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 05:41:40 AM

The progressive dream is becoming a reality

typical of the right to blame progressives for hat they are doing.

The right just sweepingly took over holland

The right in holland are the ones who are screaming about immigrants

progressives do have a history of racism, endng in the1950s, you cant find a white supremacist site today that doesnt tell you to vote right wng.

In america the gop utilized the "southern strategy"  to stoke up racism and win elections.

heck the most famous dutch politician, the fervently anti islamaphobe gert wilders is very right wing

This is 1000000000% the cause of the right wing.

First, Im not rigth wing, if I have to be somewhere Im more left wing.

Second, while the statist right is being more vocal about inmigration, the statist left agrees. In my country the right wing party has legalized more inmigrants than the left party. The difference was that the left did it with a lot of propaganda while the right did it very silently.

You can talk to any statist lefty here and I can assure you that a majority is against inmigration. We have had marxists playing the rethoric of the "evil chineses are taking our jobs" to get votes.

Please, dont tell me the statist left is not anti-inmigrant because its a lie. The right wing is capitalizing it, thats the only difference.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
lemonginger

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 08:25:58 PM

Sometimes events in the real world make points far more sadly and eloquently than words on a forum ever could.
m3ta

Activity: 435

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2011, 11:18:26 PM

We are Anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.

Expect us.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: