Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: King of Bitcoin (Ebook)  (Read 3722 times)
KayleenKnight (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 11:18:40 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2013, 12:37:53 AM by KayleenKnight

http://64.19.142.10/media.tumblr.com/8cd8f4cb847d1cb8e92402c32c483448/tumblr_inline_mttgokT9841snlgci.jpg

King of Bitcoin

19-year old Atlas Fawkes is a bitcoin true believer. It's 2019, and he's been eulogizing the new anonymous online currency for five long years, using all his spare cash to 'mine' for bitcoins. But why won't people listen to him? The fools!

When an extraordinary turn of events proves Atlas right, and bitcoin becomes the only way to trade, he suddenly finds himself holding the keys to the kingdom. What will he do with his new-found wealth? How will he repay those who mocked him so relentlessly?

Warning: King of Bitcoin contains many adult themes, very strong language, and scenes of an explicit graphic sexual nature. Lots of silly things happen, and you should not attempt to use this book as a get-rich-quick manual.

“Bitcoins? Buttcoins more like!”

Brad outstretched his hand to his desk-mate, receiving a reciprocal high-five. Titters erupted around the classroom at the jock’s customary wit, accompanied by the sound of a few snores, low chattering, and bored tapping of pencils.

Atlas shrugged. He had been expecting the morons not to understand the importance of his class talk, and patiently stood there waited for the idiotic giggling to die down. He was trying his best to inform them about the future of economics, the future of everything. It was 2019, and he’d been doing the same thing for five tiring years. Few had listened, preferring to remain in their convenient bubble. Sheep.

He straightened his shirt, which was already pressed neatly. “No, Bradley, bitcoins. As I was saying, bitcoins are a cryptocurrency, the most popular of many, and they allow users to send and receive payments over a decentralized encrypted network. They are the future of currency as we know it, so it would in fact behoove you to listen.”

Brad stretched back further in his chair, sneering at the tall, thin, impossibly serious, Atlas. Instead it was Brad’s cheerleader girlfriend Kayleigh who spoke. She sat at the front of the class, and Atlas had to concentrate not to be distracted by her long creamy legs clearly visible to him under the desk.

“My dad’s a banker. He says bitcoins are unstable. He says you need government regulation for a currency to work. He said he’d never put one dime of his money into ‘em”.

“Well, Kayleigh, respectfully, your father is either ill-informed, willfully ignorant, or just watching out for his own stack. The banks have been teetering on destruction for decades. All it takes is for one card to fall, and they all will.”

“Hey dickballs, don’t call my dad dumb!”

Miss. Grey, the young English class teacher, exclaimed “Language Kayleigh! This is a classroom.” Still, she too looked bored at the talk.

Unperturbed, Atlas continued.

Available now at Amazon.com (.mobi) and Smashwords.com (.epub, .pdf)

25% off for Bitcoin purchases!
Instant digital download from Bitmit
https://www.bitmit.net/en/img/bitcoin_sticker.png

Kayleen Knight
http://kayleenknight.tumblr.com/
BTC: 1KnQ5b64sQjWD9gA4pTHc4i6u4vccLgMNY
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 11:23:00 PM

King of Bitcoin

19-year old Atlas Fawkes is a bitcoin true believer. It's 2019, and he's been eulogizing the new anonymous online currency for five long years, using all his spare cash to 'mine' for bitcoins. But why won't people listen to him? The fools!

When an extraordinary turn of events proves Atlas right, and bitcoin becomes the only way to trade, he suddenly finds himself holding the keys to the kingdom. What will he do with his new-found wealth? How will he repay those who mocked him so relentlessly?

Warning: King of Bitcoin contains many adult themes, very strong language, and scenes of an explicit graphic sexual nature. Lots of silly things happen, and you should not attempt to use this book as a get-rich-quick manual.

Atlas’s eyes narrowed. “I have money. Now give me a room before I call your superior.”
“Sir, since the crash we don’t accept dollars or credit cards.”
“That’s sensible. I applaud you. But I’m paying with bitcoins.” He coolly placed a USB key on the counter.
The blood visibly drained from the clerk’s face. “Oh! Bitcoin! Oh I see! My many apologies sir! You requested a suite, sir, yes? The best suite? We have two suites on the penthouse level, sir, available only for our most valued guests paying by bitcoin.”

Kayleen Knight

But can it be bought with bitcoin?

rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 12:47:48 PM

Wow, that's a big price difference between Amazon and Smashwords. Even the 3.99 USD price seems rather high for 30 pages, though, based on what I've seen of ebook pricing in general.

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
KayleenKnight (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:43:31 AM

But can it be bought with bitcoin?

Yes! I've updated the OP.

Wow, that's a big price difference between Amazon and Smashwords. Even the 3.99 USD price seems rather high for 30 pages, though, based on what I've seen of ebook pricing in general.

The price is the same on Amazon and Smashwords; if it is higher for you on Amazon it is because you are viewing from an international location - Amazon.com automatically adds $2 to non-US prices (it is a mystery).

Anyway, it's only $2.99 if you buy with bitcoin! Bargain-ahoy!  Grin
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 05:58:35 AM

Can I pay you directly with bitcoin to send me the PDF directly to my email address? I'll send you 0.02.

Are you in the Philippines? Can I get a printed copy and you autograph it for me? I live in Alabang (Muntinlupa City), but can go almost anywhere in Metro Manila for this. (If you prefer, I can also give you pesos, but I've got the bitcoins now.)

ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 07:29:13 AM

Is the great Atlas back again? Grin

(BFL)^2 < 0
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:04:49 AM

I wholeheartedly approve of this product.
internetguru

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:13:41 AM

King of Bitcoin

“Bitcoins? Buttcoins more like!”

Brad outstretched his hand to his desk-mate, receiving a reciprocal high-five. Titters erupted around the classroom at the jock’s customary wit, accompanied by the sound of a few snores, low chattering, and bored tapping of pencils.

Atlas shrugged. He had been expecting the morons not to understand the importance of his class talk, and patiently stood there waited for the idiotic giggling to die down. He was trying his best to inform them about the future of economics, the future of everything. It was 2019, and he’d been doing the same thing for five tiring years. Few had listened, preferring to remain in their convenient bubble. Sheep.

He straightened his shirt, which was already pressed neatly. “No, Bradley, bitcoins. As I was saying, bitcoins are a cryptocurrency, the most popular of many, and they allow users to send and receive payments over a decentralized encrypted network. They are the future of currency as we know it, so it would in fact behoove you to listen.”

Brad stretched back further in his chair, sneering at the tall, thin, impossibly serious, Atlas. Instead it was Brad’s cheerleader girlfriend Kayleigh who spoke. She sat at the front of the class, and Atlas had to concentrate not to be distracted by her long creamy legs clearly visible to him under the desk.

“My dad’s a banker. He says bitcoins are unstable. He says you need government regulation for a currency to work. He said he’d never put one dime of his money into ‘em”.

“Well, Kayleigh, respectfully, your father is either ill-informed, willfully ignorant, or just watching out for his own stack. The banks have been teetering on destruction for decades. All it takes is for one card to fall, and they all will.”

“Hey dickballs, don’t call my dad dumb!”

Miss. Grey, the young English class teacher, exclaimed “Language Kayleigh! This is a classroom.” Still, she too looked bored at the talk.

Unperturbed, Atlas continued.

25% off for Bitcoin purchases!
Instant digital download from Bitmit

Kayleen Knight

I would love to purchase this when I get a chance to - the writing looks solid - and looks like a really good story plot

Oct 17, 2013 - 2.44 BTC
dancupid

Activity: 955
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 04:16:48 PM

An 'Animal Farm' for our crazy times.
As you'd expect one or two of the scenes are a bit grim - the destruction of the mining rig was particularly hard to take.
The sex scenes, however, are splendid.

Most erotic line:
"It looked better than a log graph depicting a never ending rise in bitcoin value"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: