Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 222: Cyborg vs Kunitskaya Prediction and Info Thread  (Read 241 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

I'm commenting as a fan of Frankie Edgar. Yes, we enjoyed a lot of his fight but sometimes they need to understand where to draw the line.

I also thought that Kunitskaya has the tools to beat Cyborg and maybe the strategy she thinks is to shoot early and see how Cyborg reacts. But Cyborg was well prepared and her striking is right on the money. Kunitskaya was caught and wasn't able to recover from those bombs that Cyborg rained on her.
It is really hard to pick against Cyborg as she is the best fighter in the world for a very long time,Kunitskaya was downplaying the punching power of Cyborg and she could not really take a proper punch from her,she took down and nothing happened,she just stood up and blasted her without giving any more chances,the only fight i want to see now is against Amanda Nunes.

I agree that its really hard to pick against her, but surprises can be a bitch sometimes. Another good example is Rhonda Rousey  losing her belt against Holly Holm. And as gamblers, we all love to bet on the underdog.

Well, its really a risk that she takes and probably the issue is that he didn't have the chin to hold against the power punch of Cyborg. Amanda Nunes vs Cyborg will be awesome, but its still on-hold because its gonna be Nunes vs Pennington at UFC 224.

Cris cyborg's probably going to own her division the same way rhonda rousey did some.years back. Too bad that fight didn't push through though at this point, cycborg would probably best rousey as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:03:34 PM

I'm commenting as a fan of Frankie Edgar. Yes, we enjoyed a lot of his fight but sometimes they need to understand where to draw the line.

I also thought that Kunitskaya has the tools to beat Cyborg and maybe the strategy she thinks is to shoot early and see how Cyborg reacts. But Cyborg was well prepared and her striking is right on the money. Kunitskaya was caught and wasn't able to recover from those bombs that Cyborg rained on her.
It is really hard to pick against Cyborg as she is the best fighter in the world for a very long time,Kunitskaya was downplaying the punching power of Cyborg and she could not really take a proper punch from her,she took down and nothing happened,she just stood up and blasted her without giving any more chances,the only fight i want to see now is against Amanda Nunes.

I agree that its really hard to pick against her, but surprises can be a bitch sometimes. Another good example is Rhonda Rousey  losing her belt against Holly Holm. And as gamblers, we all love to bet on the underdog.

Well, its really a risk that she takes and probably the issue is that he didn't have the chin to hold against the power punch of Cyborg. Amanda Nunes vs Cyborg will be awesome, but its still on-hold because its gonna be Nunes vs Pennington at UFC 224.

Cris cyborg's probably going to own her division the same way rhonda rousey did some.years back. Too bad that fight didn't push through though at this point, cycborg would probably best rousey as well.

Yes, I think if we are going back to the history of women, Ronda there's Gina Carano. Similar to Ronda, she has defeated and clean up her division until she fought Cyborg which ended her career.

So I think if Ronda vs Cyborg, happens, I'm sure that Chris will do that same with Ronda. I do hope that it will happen in the future, but Ronda concentrating on her movie career, we might not see the fight happening anytime soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:21:07 AM

What? The latest news is Amanda Nunes will still go on and fight in UFC 226 versus Chris Cyborg, that is if Amanda wins in UFC 224 and if she is cleared to fight by the UFC with no injuries.

Chris Cyborg is already preparing her camp and Valentina Shevchenko will be in it to help her.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

What? The latest news is Amanda Nunes will still go on and fight in UFC 226 versus Chris Cyborg, that is if Amanda wins in UFC 224 and if she is cleared to fight by the UFC with no injuries.

Chris Cyborg is already preparing her camp and Valentina Shevchenko will be in it to help her.
Amanda Nunes is fighting  Raquel Pennington at UFC 224 and it looks like Cyborg has given a final deadline to accept the fight as Cyborg wanted to fight her during international fight week and it is not that easy to turn around in two months time and move a weight class and fight the best female fighter in the world for a very long time,i really do not think the fight is going to happen as Cyborg will look for another opponent for the fight week and my guess would be Megan Anderson.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: