Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM AIRDROP | BEWARE !  (Read 1174 times)
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

maybe a stupid question but, what problem could you get from a scam airdrop? If you use simple sercurity steps like setting up new email/eth Adress/twitter/telegram Account etc., ist there still a risk left? Of course you should never send someone coins for a Airdrop.

We don't know what they are aiming with those scam, but I suggest to stay away because who knows what can they do tho
In airdrop you will be asked to fill in personal information, in my opinion, most of them are scammers. Do not trust your data, let alone send money to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

I never join any Airdrops this year because last year I already promised myself not to join any Airdrops because they're just scams, fraud and bogus.
They only want you email address, you identities and other personal informations.
Airdrops made my wallet full of shit coins as well. That's why I never trust any airdrops this year and I rather join bounty campaigns, they're worth the wait, time and efforts.

MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

thanks for information , we should take care some airdrops request donations and some website of airdrop can harm or hack your wallet so be careful
CriptoNata

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

Recently I wanted to try using the airdrop, but now I realized that it is not worth it ((thanks for the tips!
hakans

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:16:28 PM

Interesting to see how airdrops turn out to be scams all of the sudden. It's getting hard to finder good coins.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:24:35 PM

I dont quite understand why people are still joining these worthless airdrops? because it isnt worth the hassle joing bounty campaigns are a lot better because the tokens you will receive has a greater chance of getting listed on exchanges unlike to those tokens you got from these airdrops ,it has least chance of getting some value in the future.
CryptoLing (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:26:45 AM

thanks for information , we should take care some airdrops request donations and some website of airdrop can harm or hack your wallet so be careful

You are welcome. Many airdrop required "donation" is mostly scam indeed
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:37:23 AM

Thanks for the information. I prefer join bounty compared with airdrop
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:50:11 AM

Im sure not all of us are getting aware on these, and more members in here are participating airdrops because it easy job and money as they know but they know it could only lead them into hacking of accounts and email add. Though some airdrops are legit but it new nearly 5%, that's why it is better if we not engage in these anymore.
mukidi99

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:51:50 AM

I like airdrop but after I know like this so be more careful again if there is airdrop and better follow the social media campaign or signature campaign.More careful again from now on airdrop
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:59:40 AM

A great number of this Ann and airdrop are fake project or scam. I don't trust airdrops anymore. It's only a waste of time.

First i would like to say thanks to people who care to other people about scam  project.
Second, if you said that most of airdrop are scam and wasting time, so please stay away from them. Do not do any other airdrop anymore.
CryptoLing (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

I like airdrop but after I know like this so be more careful again if there is airdrop and better follow the social media campaign or signature campaign.More careful again from now on airdrop

Indeed, join bounty is more profitable compared with airdrop.
It's hard to find good airdrop
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

Since I joined this forum, I never been scammed by any means of losing money into crypto related investments. The things that only wasted are my time and efforts and that's why I don't join any Airdrops since the first day of this year because my wallet was full of shit coins through joining Airdrops and until today they didn't bumped any Coin exchanges.
I don't participate airdrops, but instead, joining bounty campaigns is the best choice.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

Thanks for finding time to post this scams called Airdrop. Exposing them will help to mitigate the loss people would have recorded by still patronizing such fake project. I will encourage more exposure of such projects not only Airdrop but also bounty, .
gemajai

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:07:31 PM

There are some airdrops where you get something initially and usually in the form of satoshi or something that is convertible to satoshi, and then once you want to withdraw it, you need to pay a certain fee either in cash or in satoshi (or etherium). Is this scam or just usual? I have the impression that once an airdrop asks for any amount for whatever purposes, it's a scam. Please correct me if I am wrong.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

I don't usually do airdrops because of the fact that some airdrops requires postings in twitter which i do not have. But we can not also deny that some of us here were into airdrop participating due to the fact that it is the easiest means of having free tokens (if it is legit). But evidently your post OP is a really big help for all of us. Thank you.
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:31:34 AM

Can you give us the link of legit airdrop?

Is hard to find it these days
Seniorius

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:54:22 AM

wow i must beware. i think this post should pinned at altcoin announcement too. its very important thread
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:07:30 AM

That's why people shouldn't jump on every Airdrop. It's better to join bounties than Airdrops because you get a fair share for the work you do.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

This is why most of the time I would like to join the bounty thread rather than take part in the airdrop.
Because most of the time you fill out this Google form, you don't get anything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: