Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Post all your best ICO in this thread  (Read 413 times)
anamladenovic

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

Metronome (Currency) :Metronome is the world's first cross-blockchain cryptocurrency, making decentralization possible and delivering institutional-class endurance.

Moonlight (Blockchain Service): The Smart Economy Workforce of the Neo Blockchain

Iryo Network (Healthcare) : First participatory, blockchain driven healthcare network built on decentralising access to medical data.

Usechain (Blockchain) :The World's First Mirror Identity Blockchain.

rert

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

I like Productivist ICO. Productivist is genius and one of the most attractive things about this project is that the groundwork is already partly in place. It is not a project starting from scratch. It is backed by expertise developed over time.
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

I want to write here firstly Essentia.one , then Shivom and I don't remember clear the name - Bubbletone or smth like that. That's all I worked with in past years.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

it's not my ICO
bu i will invest
Crowdsale EXMO Coin from EXMO exchange.

I see no future for EXMO. They want to gather 300 million dollars for the centralized exchange, the half of which will simply be stored in the wallets (under the official version - for crediting). It is weird to see the ICO organized for a project not meeting the blockchain policy.
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:03:15 PM

it's not my ICO
bu i will invest

I see no future for EXMO. They want to gather 300 million dollars for the centralized exchange, the half of which will simply be stored in the wallets (under the official version - for crediting). It is weird to see the ICO organized for a project not meeting the blockchain policy.

I agree - this is nonsense
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

Since I play a lot of different online games, I was interested in Asura coin project,when having studied the project in detail, I liked it even more.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

it's not my ICO
bu i will invest

Haha and they're too obvious for storing the funds in a wallet and not even a smart contract. People who will invest here will realize their stupidness after the people run away their money. Hope there will be more regulations for running an ico.
ineonota

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:54:43 AM

1. WePower
2. Wanchain
3. VLUX (latest one!) - http://vlux.io/
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

I thought Cardstack was a good project, and when I looked at their gtihub codebase, I found that they updated very quickly, and the team came from many famous universities. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

Everybody has their criteria about the best ICO. However, commonly it will be the one with product to make the coin more valuable. The team and concept of the ICO project is also very important. I consider about this BGX ICO because it will lead you to the new technology.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:13:19 AM

everyone will have different opinions about the ICO. their field prediction can succeed necessarily also varies per individual. better see what I carry in my signature and learn about themselves in order to better understand and know about ICO. Since the ICO will be able to note its potential instead of other people's opinions but based on the analysis.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████