Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: March - bullish month?  (Read 1041 times)
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:44:52 PM

Volume is very very thin. Hardly anyone is trading apart from some hard core speculators and day traders.

IMO the price won't improve till we get new money into the market - either the general public or the big institutional investors. Both are absent at the moment...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

Well I entered to this crypto thing when it was so bullish now I am depressed a bit. For months it is so boring and we can not make any profit.

1881 - 193∞
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

Well I entered to this crypto thing when it was so bullish now I am depressed a bit. For months it is so boring and we can not make any profit.
I could'nt say that march will be a bullish month because bitcoins price ranges from $10k to $11k since February. Just like last year, bitcoin's bullish month is December which its price was $20k.I think people were just starting learning about it before investing on it. So lets just wait for the bullish month to come.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

In that moment the price of bitcoin is 10650$ who know he can be over than 20000$ in futue
This 10.650 value or we should say 10.500 USD per bitcoin is the last wave downwards we can see this month.
This is the time we should buy more and wait for the bullish month to start.
This March is the beginning of Bitcoin to rise more than 20K soon!
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

so far the trend has been a very good one and all has been happening according to expectations. price is rising but slowly with each round of it better than the last one. price goes up to the resistance and down to a higher low which shows it is a rising triangle and as soon as we break the horizontal line of it and go above that resistance we are officially in a bull market.
and that can happen in this month.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

yes, From January to March are the fail of market. But i can understand that is the relax time. the investors will come back soon and you can trade again.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

there are many factors are responsible for whether bitcoin prices could go bearish or bullish. If the whales stop vomiting more bitcoins and the media stop going negative then we can see some positive climb in the bitcoin price.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

Cryptocurrency is something like a rocket going to the moon bad sometimes pass by in other planet... Haha. What I mean more bitcoin small holders have a strong hope that it will boom in the coming days, months even hours are counted because of the excitement to see bitcoin rising from its down. Then suddenly everyone become disappointed because the big holders still the one who can control the motion of bitcoin. Who knows that in this coming middle of the year it will back soar high above the limit. Bitcoin can surprise everyone in every single minute.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:14:50 PM

What do you expect - will cryptomarket be bullish in March?

I guess that this bearish trend since mid January should be finally over and the new slow bullish trend will come. Similar to the situation in May 2017 when BTC price was 1500 USD and then the price went slowly up to 7000 USD in the beginning of November. We can see many new people coming to crypto every day. The volumes on major exchanges are quite good these days and with the Lightning Network coming this year I'm very positive about BTC development in 2018.
Dont know about that but ive seen on facebook in some page that bitcoin and all cryptocurrency will rise by april or june before june  and now all altcoins is too low maybe it is time to buy now or regret soon just believe in cryptocurrency and you will become success soon.
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

I'm still bearish, because at present the whole cryptocurrency market funds are very few, are most of the money in cash, so I want to present is not a good time to invest encryption currency.

Manyara

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

If we could predict the price, everything could be different. I believe the price will depend on the demand in the market, which is still low at the moment. We are however ready for the price to pick up soon. I do not know if the month will determine this.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

I don't think that this march is bullish month, all my altcoins that I hold are still down seems like this month can't recover maybe in the next month I hope all cryptocurrencies will start recover.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

Yes i am expecting the same thing, may be we see some bullish movement in march 2018 and also we see many investors rushing in this month for creating volume and even more transactions starts flowing.In this process people who bought btc at lows will definetely reap profits and create short term benefits for them and wait for a next major market correction.This is all what i see in this month is gonna happen or not.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Bous

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

I think that March is the month of recovery. Bitcoin is now quite stable and will rise in the next months of 2018. I can't wait to see it.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

I guess that this bearish trend since mid January should be finally over and the new slow bullish trend will come. Similar to the situation in May 2017 when BTC price was 1500 USD and then the price went slowly up to 7000 USD in the beginning of November. We can see many new people coming to crypto every day. The volumes on major exchanges are quite good these days and with the Lightning Network coming this year I'm very positive about BTC development in 2018.
Bitcoin will rise little by little in the next month but there is still corrections coming. The massive dumped was over so there is no reason to worry. November and December are the peak season bitcoin will be pumped into the top and it is the time to sell before getting dumped again

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
gloriam5

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:21:00 PM

I think the market will be a kolyba, but everything will stabilize by the summer)
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

Not march,the beginning of 2018 is not good for cryptoconcurrency. it is continue in blood bath.there are no recovery till now.Crypto was at peak in december2017.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

I hope it is not another bullish month for bitcoin because bitcoin have lost so much price last month. We can the market is currently down 9600 it might be because of whales taking advantage on the market

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

I don't think March will be bullish but i do think that it will be the start of a bull trend. I'll give it a few more weeks of setting this new floor and then it will start it's usual climb to the stratosphere. It will set a new all time high in 2018 for sure.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

I guess so, but it still not sure. Whatever it may be if it's getting a hike in march that's good but I expect a continuous hike from that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: