Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a full time trader or just part timer?  (Read 1763 times)
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:17:30 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

That last 2 year was full of ups and down.
I learned so many lessons about bitcoin trading.

What do you prefer when you trading bitcoin?

Are you a part time trader or full time trader?

Lets talk about our own strategies about bitcoin trading.

Honestly, I am just a part time trader because my time is sub divided to a lot of things. I have a lot of duties and responsibility so I can't give my 100% time to crypto trading though I really want to. I work more than 10 hours a day which is quite hard and tiring and do bitcoin afterwards. I believe that it is still better if I'll have more time for it.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

i never think trading should be a full time job, it would be very hard for us to choose trading for all the time because working with cryptos is very stressful, unless you already have a lot of money and your primary incomes doesnt depends too much on trading, then it would be very tired to work on this market, full time.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

I think all the time for trading is not good and not good should I advise to at least share time for trading and for fun and for work in the real world. I think trading 5 hours every day is enough.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

i dont spend too much time on trading full time because i know it may be very tired and stressful if i can work whole day. Also full time traders need  a large knowledge, and time to watch the fluctuation of bitcoin all the time, of course full time trading should be professionals, so i never dream to become a full time trader.

aaacourt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

I think doing crypto trading as a partime is the best strategy because the crypto earnings are not stable if there is heavy loss menas it will end up with fatal.So it is better to have some work as our primary income and do crypto currency trading for extra earnings.

It depends on what you mean when you say 'crypto trading' Trading crytpo to me is actively opening longs/shorts - which obviously takes alot of chart time. investing/hodling can be done alongside a 9-5 but comes with more risk imo
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

I’m just a part time trader as of now. Being a part time trader is already profitable, so what more if I am a full time trader.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2954
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

I'm just a part time trader.We should continue to trade only when the market is favorable.Otherwise it would be better to just watch the market movements.Its said that only newbies do frequent trades without even considering about the trading fee.Professional traders are said to do just one or two trades per month and earn more than what frequent traders earn.
Not really. Those who trade once or twice a month are the ones who hold the coins for a long term. They chose the less risky path. Again day traders or those who trades frequently are the ones are taking more risks on their shoulder. With more risks comes more profit. They are one who can make a burst profit in few minutes.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

i work for 9 hours perday, after work, i come home and get online to get some knowledge about the coins i care, and do research on coins and choose the time to buy them, i am just a part timer
Part time is better compare to the full time job because with part time you are able to monitor the coins and currencies you care about from anywhere and in between the breaks you get during the lunch break. Moreover, if your colleagues also have the same interest, than this is a blessing in disguise as you have got someone to discuss your ideas with and also you can get the advantages from his ideas and studies. Full time job is also better but than you will have to be at a place where you get the maximum information to operate with maximum energy.
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

I have a job, so basically I am a part timer trader. And because of that even though it’s just a thing to do to spare my free time, if gives me also a good profit. Just be wiseful when it comes to trading and investing even if you’re just a part timer because if you will be able to do that, you’ll be maintained your financial needs.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

I'm just a part-time worker.

I don't trade bitcoin all day long, and I'm not good at trading.

I have been investing in bitcoin for a long time, and it usually takes more than half a year to sell.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:35:33 AM

I trade in full time, When I was new in the market I had problems like you I lost a lot of years. a lot of money..I do not leave the market...I had to, I'm still trading, which is changing a lot now. I'm fine now...

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

Am a part time trader as i have a job am doing though am considering leaving the job when i have much liquidity to stand financially...
mdead (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

i never think trading should be a full time job, it would be very hard for us to choose trading for all the time because working with cryptos is very stressful, unless you already have a lot of money and your primary incomes doesnt depends too much on trading, then it would be very tired to work on this market, full time.
Yes, trading full time is very stressful, though a full time trader knows the market well but normal trader like us only seeking for a good time and project to get in the market. It is also a very good way to take profit from the market.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:46:59 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 09:00:14 AM by HatakeKakashi

Im student only so that's why I only have few hours to spend my time to trade or part time only.  But everyweekednd because I don't have class I willtrade full time and because school is end this month in my country in my vacation I will work full time. If I work fulltime this vacation for  sure I will earn more profit because I can update everyminite or everyhour to everycoin that I already have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

I have a job, so basically I am a part timer trader. And because of that even though it’s just a thing to do to spare my free time, if gives me also a good profit. Just be wiseful when it comes to trading and investing even if you’re just a part timer because if you will be able to do that, you’ll be maintained your financial needs.
Trading is best for most of people when it is being done as part time job. As full time, it requires a huge concern and attention as your whole investment and daily needs are at stake. You need to provide maximum of time and efforts in this to produce maximum yield out of them. Take it as a part time and continue it until your needs are not fully coped up with money you earn from this source.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

Trading is best for most of people when it is being done as part time job. As full time, it requires a huge concern and attention as your whole investment and daily needs are at stake. You need to provide maximum of time and efforts in this to produce maximum yield out of them. Take it as a part time and continue it until your needs are not fully coped up with money you earn from this source.
Trading is a profession and it require some proper education and knowledge, you must also have some good experience in trading therefore i personally do not think that trading is a part time job. To me i think for becoming a successful trader you need to give full time to trading, a part time trader cannot be succeeded in his aim too much.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:46:23 PM

I started trading in real life long time ago and it was my part-time job then it became a full-time one because I managed to earn lots of money and it had become my stable income. I lost much money and I regretted many decisions I made. However, I had learned from my mistakes and moved forward.

I have stopped trading in real life and I want to start a part-time job as trading with cryptocurrency. I am still making my research about bitcoin and other coins and I think they are really as same as trading in real life. Perhaps, I will use my knowledge of the past and implement it to the present.
mdead (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

Im student only so that's why I only have few hours to spend my time to trade or part time only.  But everyweekednd because I don't have class I willtrade full time and because school is end this month in my country in my vacation I will work full time.
Thats a good idea, by doing part time trading beside your class will help you to understand the bitcoin industry and when you get time for full time trading do research about the market, it helps you to master your skills.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

I just a part-timer trader because I don't always see market activities. I just buy some coins then hold for a long time or buy back when low price.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:31:41 PM

For now i got a new job in outside so i guess im just a part time trader, when im finish my job almost in the evening i can't focus on full time trader. Hopefully in the few months if i got finish contract i can get into full time trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: