Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a full time trader or just part timer?  (Read 1770 times)
BarbusseH

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:59:40 AM

I choose crypto coins with the most promising, in my opinion, technologies and take the time to buy these coins. In the autumn, I expect to transfer some of the coins to fiat. The profit is lower than from daily trading but also the time costs are the same lower.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

I'm just a part-time trader, because I'm an employee so I'm just a part-time trader, though I'm still consistent
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

I would love to trade full-time, but I work on a regular job and I just don't have time for that. Besides, I have a family that needs time, too. So I just have a couple of hours in the afternoon and all night.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:19:24 AM

For me I am doing trade for part time. Because I have no much capital to invest for trading, on the other hand I have my own offline job. So it's not possible to spend much time for trading. Other thing is that you will not profit every time for trade. Some time you will need to hold some coin for avoid loss. That time you need job. But if you have much capital then you can trade permanent if you know trade very well. Because some coin price down you can trade other coin. Thanks

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

For me I am doing trade for part time. Because I have no much capital to invest for trading, on the other hand I have my own offline job. So it's not possible to spend much time for trading. Other thing is that you will not profit every time for trade. Some time you will need to hold some coin for avoid loss. That time you need job. But if you have much capital then you can trade permanent if you know trade very well. Because some coin price down you can trade other coin. Thanks
of course, before you start to touch, you need to study the market and those points to which you turned your attention. It is the complete information and its analysis that will make it possible to avoid losing its funds.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

currently I only trade part time because I still have a job, maybe when I'm retired from work, I will full time trading in crypto currancy, for me to trade as a side job to earn extra money
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

I do the trading if I want to ... and if I see the movement of the price of a good coin ... not every day I do the trading, especially when the price goes down ... and also if the price is in the pump, because when entering trading when the price at the pump will cause quite a lot of losses ... better to wait and buy when the price drops ...
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

Those who trade once or twice a month are the ones who hold the coins for a long term. They chose the less risky path. Again day traders or those who trades frequently are the ones are taking more risks on their shoulder. With more risks comes more profit. Im student only so that's why I only have few hours to spend my time to trade or part time only.  But everyweekednd because I don't have class I willtrade full time and because school is end this month in my country in my vacation I will work full time
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

This is such a sad story, but at the same time it was to be expected it is very difficult to trade with money you know you need this is why one of the most common advices is in the forum is to only trade with money that you can afford to lose if you cannot afford to lose that money then you are going to be very afraid to trade it can being afraid is a terrible state of mind to when trading. I trade from time to time. Whenever I trade, I prefer doing day trade. I would determine the state of the market today then will help me guide to what decisions I'll be making
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

I'm only low maintenance trader We should keep on trading just when the market is favorable. Otherwise it is smarter to simply watch the market movements. Its said that exclusive novices do visit exchanges without considering about the exchanging fee. I am just currently a part time trader because I don't have that much funds so that I can earn a living as a full time trader although in the future I have plans to do so so I am slowly learning to control my emotions by trading regularly as much as possible
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

I'm just a part time trader which means i have alot of time free for myself and do anything i want but if i make trading serious i can possibly make millions.

SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

I'm not a fulll time trader because don't have enough patience, i used to work 3-4 hours everyday and it's enough for me, when i'm not trading i am making my other projects.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

That last 2 year was full of ups and down.
I learned so many lessons about bitcoin trading.

What do you prefer when you trading bitcoin?

Are you a part time trader or full time trader?

Lets talk about our own strategies about bitcoin trading.
I'm a part time trader since I don't have enough time  to monitor crypto market daily I only invest in solid crypto coins and currently holding btc, eth, xrp, ada and nem and I'm holding this for longterm but before i do long term investor I'm also experience the same on what you hs e experienced losing for short teem or day trading but not in crypto but in stock tradingand it thought meva lot of things and experienced which i apply here in crypto trading.

birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:40:03 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

you must be a billioner after two years trading and such great tothemoon in 2017....
i am just a part time, started not so long ago. but believe success is coming soon
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

I'm just a part time trader mostly because that i have work and other things to do. I can't monitor my trades if i do full time and i think i'm gonna waste some opportunity to do day trades that's why i only invest and think of a long term goal rather than short term. Maybe if i'm not busy then i will try to do dsy trading and become full time.

i use to be a hunter
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

I am a full time trader for I have quit my job about four months ago and I can say that I made the right choice. I am earning better than my previous job by focusing on crypto and it is also more convenient for me because I could do it anytime and anywhere and I could still spend enough time for the things that I want to do.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

Well, at the beggining i used to trade a lot, it was like my best hobby, in fact, one day i started to consider it as a job, because i was earning a good and decent amount of money. Anyway, it is not a job, and it will never be a real one.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

Unfortunately mate, as much as I want to go full time, I can't. I have so many things to answer for financially that I can't afford to be in the market full time when there is no steady stream of income, and even if we are talking about trading here, it's just too difficult for some, including me, to hinge their livelihood on something that is so uncertain. I think there might be a possibility of me going full time, if I would really get good money and have a big savings that could help me go by for months even without a steady income.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Iggor

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

I make trades here and there. It mainly depends on when I see the opportunity to earn money.
It is not every day, but I do it more often than before.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

I make trades here and there. It mainly depends on when I see the opportunity to earn money.
It is not every day, but I do it more often than before.

Well me too and i think it's like that for most of us. There won't be an opportunity to get in everyday so i tend to be a bit choosy especially in which coin i'll place my money on. It's hard to be a full time trader even for someone who's been with crypto for a long time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: