Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:32:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ELI] Eligma | AI-driven & blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform  (Read 33514 times)
Aberrant

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:57:45 AM

Decentralized commerce platform seems to be your innovation. Can you tell something about this technology in more detail? I want to understand the principle of its work better.
acryptodealer

Activity: 52
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

This project looks bad. You guys are trying to raise a lot of money and the product doesn't seem to be there.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

Invest only if you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, they are out for theirs interests. And if you want to learn what to invest in use reliable websites to investigate coins.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:13:49 AM

Invest only if you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, they are out for theirs interests. And if you want to learn what to invest in use reliable websites to investigate coins.

I would like to join, but I first of all I need to find as much information about the project as possible. Also need to study the whitepaper, but for now the project looks reliable.
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

Hi, Looks like a great idea! In which markets are you going to start your operation? And what is the coverage of your project in the future?
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

Hi, Looks like a great idea! In which markets are you going to start your operation? And what is the coverage of your project in the future?
Let's see how many investors the project is able to gather, I'm not still 100% convinced because there are aspects which by nature are difficult to overcome.
Eligma (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

The ELI token will be the heart of our loyalty program and will also enable the use of some of the advanced platform features!

Read more about it on our Medium blog! 👉🏻 https://medium.com/eligma-blog/the-eli-a-true-utility-token-f912eb82a947
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

Let's see how many investors the project is able to gather, I'm not still 100% convinced because there are aspects which by nature are difficult to overcome.
What is your aspects? I see that this project is kinda successful because of 1.5m euro of investment and really strong team which can provide high-end application for commercing.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:20:14 AM

How are you going to connect merchants with blockchain? Does it help you to secure transactions / relations between each party?
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

How are you going to connect merchants with blockchain? Does it help you to secure transactions / relations between each party?

i think what they are trying to achieve with blockchain is use of smart contracts. So it would be basically removing central body. It's more easier for merchants to interact with audience in all-purpose ecosystem and of course it's highly secured because of decentralization.
Tiiimmm

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:34:47 AM

Am I right in the fact that your project is something like eBay based on blockchain with advanced AI system?

Hi EfIRchEk,

no, it's much more, I suggest you to read more about the project scope in our whitepaper chapter 3 (page 22).
zigaT

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

Just one more thing I don't understand is how will the developers gain profit on this.

Hi Vurdalakus,

if you are reffering to our business model, I suggest you to check chapter 5 in our whitepaper where you can read more about the business model and execution plan.
MitjaELI

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

I think that you go centralized system, don't you? Will you ever go decentralized? I don't want to spread my personal information and keep the anonymity.

Hi Bulllbas,

while we are striving that some of the features will be decentralised (i.e. DIP stored on blockchain, decentralised item sale, loyalty program ...), our intentions are not to establish completely decentralised product. In this case we would need to cope with high transaction costs on Ethereum Network that would occur in completely decentralised system.

If you are concerned about how the privacy will be ensured when individual lists all the products he/she owns in its inventory, this is how Eligma will achieve it. Any product, purchased through the Eligma platform or manually added to the user`s Product inventory, will receive a Digital Item Profile (DIP), that will be stored in a sidechain and its block's hashes to Ethereum Network. DIPs include several information (including owners ID) that will be encrypted and not accessible. When user decides to sell the product, only information needed about the product to list the offer will be revealed. As an additional security feature for both the seller and a buyer, Eligma will also develop a mechanism to execute a purchase or any trade process in a completely decentralized way using smart contracts on a blockchain.

To continue with, Eligma will offer also a completely decentralized universal loyalty program any merhant could join. There will be no need to register with a standalone loyalty program and users will be able to redeem acquired
ELI tokens with any other loyalty network member.
MitjaELI

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

Hi team, have you ever worked in another projects? I want to know how the project will be guided, I can't just invest money in the emptiness.

Hi Fanat74, of course we did. I would recommend you to take a look at our whitepaper (pages 53-60) where you will see that our founders are renovned enterpreneurs and team members have extensive experiences. Also advisors will be very much involved in the project and are not with us just for the name dropping as in majority of other projects. Additionally, Eligma is backed by six relevant stakeholders (BTC City, ABC Accelerator, Viberate, Netis, Spartan Solutions and Icecat) that all bring their know-how to the process of making Eligma a world-class undertaking.
MitjaELI

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

Decentralized commerce platform seems to be your innovation. Can you tell something about this technology in more detail? I want to understand the principle of its work better.

Aberrant, in order to get an overlook of how Eligma will work and what it will offer, I would recommend you to read our lightpaper (https://www.eligma.io/pdf/eligma-lightpaper_v1.0.pdf). But to go into the details and really understand everything that is behind, please reffer to our whitepaper (https://www.eligma.io/pdf/eligma-white-paper_v1.1.pdf)
zoeBajie

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

Can anybody tell me how to mine ?
I am using mac pro
MitjaELI

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

Can anybody tell me how to mine ?
I am using mac pro

If you are asking about ELI, our token will be non-minable. For questions related to mining in general, please use topics that are covering this subject.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

When and what exchanges are you going to get listed first, I didn't see it on your site, on the whitepaper itself likewise in your roadmap. If possible please put it there.

And are you going to have a bounty campaign that pays in ELI token?
MitjaELI

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

When and what exchanges are you going to get listed first, I didn't see it on your site, on the whitepaper itself likewise in your roadmap. If possible please put it there.

And are you going to have a bounty campaign that pays in ELI token?

Regarding the exchanges we can tell you that we are already in conversations with several exchanges in order to be listed as soon as possible, but the details will be disclosed when the deals are finished and signed. Although we just came live with our .io page and opened KYC couple of days ago, we are already working on this, but as you know it is impossible to be listed before we distribute tokens to the contributors. Crowdsale will start in exactly 40 days from today. We will keep the community updated on the exchanges we will hit and when it will happen.

So far we have two bouty programs (one for bitcointalk and one for twitter) but if we will start also a bounty where contributors will be awarded with ELI tokens, we will inform our followers on time.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: