Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:22:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ELI] Eligma | AI-driven & blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform  (Read 33510 times)
kvanier
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

The final countdown begins! Do not miss the last chance to claim your bonus and become part of our commerce revolution story! Submit your KYC here: https://kyc.eligma.io/kyc-individuals
*approximate time based on end block

only 1 day left .. or is it finished already ? and we have to wait for exchanges ?

Our sale ends in 18 hours. You can see the countdown on our site at https://www.eligma.io/  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hoangnhungg555

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

Sounds like something interesting
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

The final countdown begins!

Do not miss the last chance to claim your bonus and become part of our commerce revolution story!

https://www.eligma.io

kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

🗣 ELIGMA'S CROWDSALE IS FINISHED!
Thank you very much for your fantastic support! This project has given rise to an incredible community, reflecting the need for major changes in the field of commerce. Our vision is to create a more effective, user-friendly world of shopping, and nothing can stop us now!
https://eligma.io/

kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

Are you in New York?
🗣 Meet Eligma's representatives CEO Dejan Roljic, COO Ziga Toni and GC Luka Planinc on Consensus 2018, one of the most important world events on the latest technologies, with more than 250 speakers and 4,000 attendees. See you there from 14 to 16 May!
https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/
pnnam2099

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

ELIGMA ICO | WHITEPAPER | TELEGRAM GROUP | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | LINKEDIN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
INTRODUCING ELIGMA

AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform

▄▄
OUR VISION

Eligma will serve as a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to e-business. By connecting blockchain and business, we will create a modular platform for commerce and save time that users spend on searching and purchasing products by utilizing artificial intelligence. It will advise users which products to buy by taking into account item components, quality, price, shipping time and costs as well as other factors. It will enable users to securely and transparently sell their used items on multiple second-hand markets at the most appropriate time through their personal item inventories - Eligma will transform every household into a business. All of this will be possible thanks to the innovative use of existing AI and blockchain technologies.

▄▄
ELIGMA EXPLAINED

The concept of Eligma was born as a response to several key trends and problems identified in traditional retail as well as online shopping, where the use of the latter has exploded in the recent decade. The goal of our project is to offer a set of previously impossible or unanticipated solutions to discover, purchase, track and resell items. This is now viable thanks to the development of artificial intelligence and blockchain technology.
Three main pillars, discovery, inventory and loyalty, will enable Eligma to become an AI-driven and blockchain-based platform that acts as a personal commerce agent.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
THE ELIGMA PLATFORM

The core of the Eligma platform is an AI-driven module that will help users discover best deals for desired products in any online store based on their preferences. It uses several sources of user data to achieve the optimum results. Eligma also connects the offline and online worlds to upgrade the shopping experience and ensure that each user really finds the best deal. Eligma will also introduce a unified shopping account, meaning that a single shopping cart and checkout process will suffice to complete purchases in multiple online stores at once, whereas the platform`s cryptocurrency payment gateway will enable users to pay with cryptocurrencies even if the online stores don’t support them yet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ELIGMA INTRODUCTION VIDEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MARKET

The possibility to shop at any time and the ability to compare prices and find better deals are the main reasons consumers rather shop online than in physical stores (KPMG, 2017). Research shows that the online shopping market is growing yearly (in 2016, retail e-commerce sales worldwide amounted to 1.86 trillion U.S. dollars and e-retail revenues are projected to grow to 4.48 trillion U.S. dollars in 2021 (Statista, 2017)) and that people are already losing a lot of time searching for the right product. The offer is vast and the online shopping ecosystem is very dispersed. The second-hand online market is blooming and will probably grow even faster if certain seller and buyer security measures are implemented.

You can find out more about the state of the market in our WHITEPAPER.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TEAM

Team is always the heart of the project and our heartful team members, supported by experienced advisors, are set to develop Eligma to serve its users and save them time.

Meet our team and explore their Linkedin profiles here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CROWDSALE INFORMATION

EXPLORE OUR PROJECT WWW.ELIGMA.IO
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY
DOWNLOAD OUR WHITEPAPER
STAY IN TOUCH BY SUBSCRIBING TO THE ELIGMA NEWSLETTER
Kingrezz

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

We are really proud of the results of the crowdsale we just finished. Our CEO Dejan Roljic would like to share a few words of thanks and appreciation.

https://medium.com/eligma-blog/eligmas-crowdsale-is-finished-what-comes-next-1b1f7816091f
account78

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

What a sunny morning in Ljubljana, big hello to eligma community and welcome to new members.
Cryptohaaans

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

ELIGMA ICO | WHITEPAPER | TELEGRAM GROUP | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | LINKEDIN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
INTRODUCING ELIGMA

AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform

▄▄
OUR VISION

Eligma will serve as a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to e-business. By connecting blockchain and business, we will create a modular platform for commerce and save time that users spend on searching and purchasing products by utilizing artificial intelligence. It will advise users which products to buy by taking into account item components, quality, price, shipping time and costs as well as other factors. It will enable users to securely and transparently sell their used items on multiple second-hand markets at the most appropriate time through their personal item inventories - Eligma will transform every household into a business. All of this will be possible thanks to the innovative use of existing AI and blockchain technologies.

▄▄
ELIGMA EXPLAINED

The concept of Eligma was born as a response to several key trends and problems identified in traditional retail as well as online shopping, where the use of the latter has exploded in the recent decade. The goal of our project is to offer a set of previously impossible or unanticipated solutions to discover, purchase, track and resell items. This is now viable thanks to the development of artificial intelligence and blockchain technology.
Three main pillars, discovery, inventory and loyalty, will enable Eligma to become an AI-driven and blockchain-based platform that acts as a personal commerce agent.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
THE ELIGMA PLATFORM

The core of the Eligma platform is an AI-driven module that will help users discover best deals for desired products in any online store based on their preferences. It uses several sources of user data to achieve the optimum results. Eligma also connects the offline and online worlds to upgrade the shopping experience and ensure that each user really finds the best deal. Eligma will also introduce a unified shopping account, meaning that a single shopping cart and checkout process will suffice to complete purchases in multiple online stores at once, whereas the platform`s cryptocurrency payment gateway will enable users to pay with cryptocurrencies even if the online stores don’t support them yet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ELIGMA INTRODUCTION VIDEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MARKET

The possibility to shop at any time and the ability to compare prices and find better deals are the main reasons consumers rather shop online than in physical stores (KPMG, 2017). Research shows that the online shopping market is growing yearly (in 2016, retail e-commerce sales worldwide amounted to 1.86 trillion U.S. dollars and e-retail revenues are projected to grow to 4.48 trillion U.S. dollars in 2021 (Statista, 2017)) and that people are already losing a lot of time searching for the right product. The offer is vast and the online shopping ecosystem is very dispersed. The second-hand online market is blooming and will probably grow even faster if certain seller and buyer security measures are implemented.

You can find out more about the state of the market in our WHITEPAPER.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TEAM

Team is always the heart of the project and our heartful team members, supported by experienced advisors, are set to develop Eligma to serve its users and save them time.

Meet our team and explore their Linkedin profiles here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CROWDSALE INFORMATION

EXPLORE OUR PROJECT WWW.ELIGMA.IO
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY
DOWNLOAD OUR WHITEPAPER
STAY IN TOUCH BY SUBSCRIBING TO THE ELIGMA NEWSLETTER

Great ICO congratz for the success ! Can't wait for the product !
aarondes

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

🗣 Good news! We have unlocked the ELI tokens, which means that they are ready for you to transfer them.
Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

We are really proud of the results of the crowdsale we just finished. Our CEO Dejan Roljic would like to share a few words of thanks and appreciation.

https://medium.com/eligma-blog/eligmas-crowdsale-is-finished-what-comes-next-1b1f7816091f
I liked the team report. And I hope in the coming days to see information about popular exchanges. I hope the price of the token will not fall.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

Are you interested in the latest happenings in the token world? Eligma will keep you posted from Token Summit in New York, where we are networking May 16-17 to increase our influence on token economy!
➡️ http://tokensummit.com
tjsha_

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

Hello! On which exchanges is ELI listed?
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:03:59 PM

Hello! On which exchanges is ELI listed?

Hey there! We are in conversations with several exchanges in order to be listed as soon as possible, but we cannot reveal details before the deals are finished and signed. Please stay tuned for updates 😊
CryptoFairyDust

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

Congradulations for raised ETH .. it was a really successful crowdsale in hard crypto times.
gloomyz

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:23:08 AM

I think this project is very prospective, because I see my friend have been an investor in this project and I hear that he is once of whale investors. I'm a newbie in cryptoworld, actually I'm just a bounty hunter, but a nowaday I feel a little interest to be an investor and I just will learn more.
I have been joining your telegram camoaign and I hope got more explanation there.
Goodluck ELIGMA
Kingrezz

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

Congradulations for raised ETH .. it was a really successful crowdsale in hard crypto times.

Thank you so much! Have you read this entry from CEO Dejan Roljic about what's next for Eligma?

Kingrezz

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

I think this project is very prospective, because I see my friend have been an investor in this project and I hear that he is once of whale investors. I'm a newbie in cryptoworld, actually I'm just a bounty hunter, but a nowaday I feel a little interest to be an investor and I just will learn more.
I have been joining your telegram camoaign and I hope got more explanation there.
Goodluck ELIGMA

Thanks for your support!  Cheesy
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Not so far from a Hard Cap. My congrats to Eligma team. I am also filled a little bag of tokens on crowdsale. Tokens unlocked and now we all waiting for high volume exchanges announcement.
account78

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

Our sale is now closed but we are in conversations with several exchanges in order to be listed as soon as possible, but we cannot reveal details before the deals are finished and signed. Please stay tuned for updates in this channel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: