Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to cash-out  (Read 482 times)
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

Hi All, Living in Malaysia and the Gov. freezing bank accounts of Bitcoin exchange. How to cash out bitcoin? Is it easy to open an account in another country?

I mostly use Exchange process to make money. You can use local bitcoins only if you have a bank  account. I don't have any bank account nor my parents allows me to open, so i use exchange method to sell my all coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UCHCHILD

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:17:00 PM

Maybe you can sell them by cash to people who wants to buy Bitcoin with cash in Malaysia. Some banks in Turkey allows you to open bank accounts easily, buy you should visit Turkey to open the account.

You should find someone in which you can trust just send your bitcoin to them and exchange
with your country's fiat.
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

I also thought that it's very difficult to get the crypto currency out on the bank card, but it turned out quite easily, it happens that the rate is understated for sale or, on the contrary, it is overstated for purchase, this is manifested in those moments when there is a peak

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAOfan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

The best way to cash out that garbage fiat currency you have is to buy bitcoin with it! You worked hard for your money. Why let the government steal it through inflation?

Every government uses inflation as a way to tax people who hold fiat. Bitcoin is an asset like gold that will rise with inflation (more obviously when the current volatility and speculation period is over).

Oh you meant how to get fiat? Good luck. You had better pay your taxes!  Grin

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

Hi All, Living in Malaysia and the Gov. freezing bank accounts of Bitcoin exchange. How to cash out bitcoin? Is it easy to open an account in another country?
Are there any Bitcoin ATMs offered in your country, these would be my best bet if there are. If not, you can buy/sell BTC in person, via LocalBitcoins, provided that there are active users near your area. You could also try creating an online bank account I guess, ViaBuy for instance offers free reloadable Prepaid cards along with an IBAN.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

Actually i don't know which countries is the best for  easy way cash out system.But i live in Bangladesh that's why i will share about my experience.In my country there are no legal cash out system way in Crypto because BTC and other ALT is illegal.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

in my country I as well face difficulties on cashing out but here there is a cafe where they do buy and sell btc with commission and if you can find such a place from internet would be a good way to cash out as it solves a lot of problems .
Azha

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:21:53 AM

Wink Wink I do not know if other country's accounts are easy. But you can try it. You need your cooperation.  Wink Wink
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

I think you can exchange it in other online money like paypal or amazon gift card, you could ask for it in the marketplace, I already exchange my bitcoins for paypal before and its not that much fee i payed.
requiredto

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

Also the main purpose of bitcoin is peer to you, you can just search in google.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

It will be create problem to cash in which countries banned crypto currency. but no worries at all. we should search for cash on Internet websiteservices to solve this problem.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

Bitcoin cash out, should not be a problem, the most important thing is it in your wallet, and probably you're into trading, or a long time investment, which has been made a lot of profit, the simple assurance is changed location and open account in near by country.
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

you can search in social media who knows who is looking for bitcoin then you will be able to sell to it other than that you can also open an account with a bank that will accept bitcoin then you can sell it
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:17:19 PM

Maybe you can sell them by cash to people who wants to buy Bitcoin with cash in Malaysia. Some banks in Turkey allows you to open bank accounts easily, buy you should visit Turkey to open the account.

You should find someone in which you can trust just send your bitcoin to them and exchange
with your country's fiat.
There are some local exchange which can be used to cash out and more safer with less fee. Here in my country, we used mostly coins.ph for us not to ask the borrow account to other people. Maybe even on your country have an exchange to be used to cash out your money. Search if there is available application on your country that can be used to exchange bitcoin to fiat.

putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

It may be very difficult because you can not withdraw from your wallet to your bank. Its one-on-one path by finding buyers who want to buy bitcoin in your own country.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:35:20 PM

First if you really don't know search and get information through google and ask some people who know how to cash out and need to migrate other country to sell your bitcoins and use social media and find friend to malaysia who wants to buy your bitcoin.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:00:28 PM

Buy another asset that you will be able to trade in for cash at equal value.  For instance buy gold or silver with your bitcoin.  Then sell the gold or silver for your local fiat.  You can also find local people to deal with if possible. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
baundul

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

You can sell the person who wants to buy Bitcoin. If you sell it to him, you will get cash easily. You can search for trade. Trader buys Bitcoin and Etherium in exchange for cash. You can withdraw money from ATMs. However ATM is located in Kuala Lumpur, you have to go there.These are convenient from opening accounts in other countries.
clonely

Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

you can go to a different country nearby and turn it into money. It may be easier if there is Bitcoin ATM in this country.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

Hey that's very sad, however worry not there're many ways you can do it let's begin with simple one local bitcoins for your country and do a deal there. If not then look at currency exchange here do a deal here, if you want another option sell it to a person outside your country and ask someone else to collect payment or visit this forum to buy some goods or service.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: