Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:54:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the BEST?  (Read 1552 times)
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

In present days it is much better to do bounties then aidrops. In bounty you can get much more tokens  and it is easier to sell them on exchanges or dex because on amount and less tx fee to pay

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:12:11 PM

Best way to earn crypto is do bounty because bounty pay you more tokens as compare to Airdrops because most of the airdrops are spam nowadays. In my views Signature campaigns will pay you big rewards as compare to any other campaigns.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

Earnings in the Bounty crusade capture a high bit, dissimilar to the Airdrops that complete not capture a plenty of time. I let that in organization to let a first-class mode it is compelling to use both these tools.
7EXter

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....

Why choose? Why not do both bounty and airdrop?
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

There is no such thing as the best way to make money. Every way you look at how you treat it, do you know how to study the knowledge of this method, and how much free time you have to do it. Patience and hard work will make you Get more sh...
hsjd569

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

There is no best way. If you analyze it from a risk perspective. The reward is definitely the best. But if you look at the return on investment. Investing in ico is the best option.
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:07:22 PM

What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....

Gone are those days when airdrops would fetch you more money even nowadays it difficult to earn money on bounties. But I still prefer to do bounty to airdrops.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

Airdrop and Bounty are the form that distribute free token for community, but Bounty has tasks more complex than Airdrop, so the reward will be more. I often choose the bounty campaigns that are posted at here to do and base on the rank of manager of campaign to decide whether to join or not. So with me, the bounty is the best

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

For people who want instant altcoins, the best thing for them is the air catwalk. But for me I will choose a prize campaign, because there is a big chance that in altcoin gift campaign they will give to their participants will have great potential to have a great price in crypto currency exchange when it will be listed in exchange.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

Airdrop and Bounty are the form that distribute free token for community, but Bounty has tasks more complex than Airdrop, so the reward will be more. I often choose the bounty campaigns that are posted at here to do and base on the rank of manager of campaign to decide whether to join or not. So with me, the bounty is the best
For me the best thing to earned big rewards tokens is to participating in bounties due to the millions of tokens they allocates and it's more secured to earned than airdrop has.
emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

The way to earn money just join airdrop and bounty campaign and you recieve tokens wait pump and wait and sell and invest another tokens in trading site.
stepanLan

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:57:38 PM

Airdrops have long lost their relevance. They are not so hunted for. The most profitable thing is the Bounty for me. You can find some good projects, and it's a good idea to earn in the end before ICO.
alir

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

Best way to earn crypto is do bounty because bounty pay you more tokens as compare to Airdrops because most of the airdrops are spam nowadays. In my views Signature campaigns will pay you big rewards as compare to any other campaigns.

A company of blogs and video reviews also pays good amounts of money and takes a small amount of time compared to the signature.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

I still prefer to do bounty campaigns than airdrops,yes its very easy to earn airdrop token but their token doesn't have any value and it takes a very long time to wait,in what exchangers it can be listed or if it is already listed in the CMC or the Coinmarket Capitalization.
Its better to join bounty campaigns because on following the campaign we are able to get daily announcements and become more aware on the currents standing of the coin.

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

The best way to earn is to invest. Buy at bottom prices and sell when they reach your target.

Bounties and airdrops are unsure ways of earning money, and they will usually give small profits, specially in this bearish market, but if you have nothing to start with you can go for them. It will just take you a long time to earn big, and it needs you to be very knowledgeable and smart, so be patient, and research a lot.
tomir

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

Bounty or Airdrop is good, but the earnings from them are very low. The best way to make money is to invest in a promising ICO.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

In my opinion, Bounty is better than Airdrop. Bounty jobs are usually easier than with Airdrop. I like to create useful articles for the forum and give my analysis to the community.
The work at Airdrop is really hard for me. It took me more time to work on the bounty.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:12:17 AM

A Bounty is very excited to do when you sign up and a good process. But the welfare of a wage is even greater! If you make a company signature, it will be overdone! These sometimes we do not realize that this is a scam so sometimes there is a bounty of worthless and there are also very good rewards. There are a lot of companies, but if you've been with someone in a bounty, you can easily understand the costs of a project! And it's time to decide who is participating in it or not! I believe in a good bounty!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: