Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 01:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Refereum SCAM?  (Read 284 times)
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:04:17 AM

There i slots of ICO's not keeping their promises even some successful one also recently Arcblock campaign reduced price money lesser . Now refereum . They are forgetting the whole effort took by community to promote their ICO.

Kostyan4ek

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

I was thinking that projects with referral systems can be potential scams. And I’m now sure…
Thanks for info. I got some amount of RFR and now its time to sell)
Ver disappointed with Refereum project…
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

Refereum is real project, but it's only don't paid bounty reward to bounty hunter as their early promised, even campaign manage by trust manager, bounty hunter also not 100% receive full reward when ICO finished, because dev can cut bounty reward while distribution or maybe bounty manager receive wrong information from dev when start the campaign

i am agreed with you, cutting bounty rewards always happens when participant dont get requirement amount as they've expected. i think a good bounty manager always has a filter to take ICO project. real and promising project is main filter i think. but now all seems a good progress where we've now a lot of good project here get a great result. a lot participants, coin sold out and embarrasing on major exchanger site.
firmancarok

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:45:27 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 10:20:26 AM by firmancarok

actually they cant calculated and lie about distibution  maybe they need go back to the school and learn how to calculate. im disapointed to join bounty program refereum.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

Wow this is very sad because as far as I remember the refereum project began as a very, very remarkable and interesting project, they spent a very long time campaigning, which seemed to be a scam.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

I also confirm that I've received only a very little amount of bounty rewards from what I should be getting according to the Refereum Bounty pools. The bounty manager has done his job. I can say this is totally Team Refereum's fault by judging their comments on this issue on telegram group. This project is a huge legit one with actual products and with so many people in their community too with over 100000 members in telegram group. But if that makes them think that they can do whatever to the people who promoted their project is not acceptable. We can't let them scam us the bounty hunters. Hopefully soon they will realize that they can't break their promises, rules. Just pay us the exact amount of rewards.
I withdraw my accusation about the Refereum team as they have just sent me the amount I deserved from the bounty works. Paid in full. Hopefully others will receive RFR soon. Good luck.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

I also confirm that I've received only a very little amount of bounty rewards from what I should be getting according to the Refereum Bounty pools. The bounty manager has done his job. I can say this is totally Team Refereum's fault by judging their comments on this issue on telegram group. This project is a huge legit one with actual products and with so many people in their community too with over 100000 members in telegram group. But if that makes them think that they can do whatever to the people who promoted their project is not acceptable. We can't let them scam us the bounty hunters. Hopefully soon they will realize that they can't break their promises, rules. Just pay us the exact amount of rewards.
I withdraw my accusation about the Refereum team as they have just sent me the amount I deserved from the bounty works. Paid in full. Hopefully others will receive RFR soon. Good luck.

Me too I already receive the full amount. I thinks this thread should be remove.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

Yes, there are some bounty threads that look like a scam.
So choosing a good bounty thread is now critical, and this post is very helpful.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

The only thing that comes to mind is that EITHER there is less supply of tokens because some tokens got burned or there is some error on the bounty spreadsheets. I also got paid for REFEREUM bounties and I did not really check the amount if it was legit or not. I do know that the project is legit but about the bounty supply and total coin supply, that issue needs to be addressed to put all other bounty hunters at rest. I personally assume that this has to do with overall token supply, that is my hunch.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀