Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:45:10 AM

If we don't receive a product, we can file a lawsuit. It is simply illegal for them to just take money, and their bank knows that. I asked their bank this question, and they stated that if it is a scam; there would be legal action on my end and on their end. Bank fraud is some serious charges, so I doubt they would be dumb enough to do this.

~SSgt Merry

Well you'll need their business information to do that won't you? It'll be easy to look it up thanks to Phin and Augusto: even though there are some dodgy-ass business registrations made on their behalf.

Phin, maybe you can chime in and let us know if they are even legitimately registered as a company? Last we spoke about them using another companies name of AMT Inc. that was founded in 1983.

Casirah: Just yesterday you were like "Fuck this shit!" and now you're back to defending AMT? What happen, you saw a few photos of some hardware and changed your tune?

Same for you FRICTIONLESSCOIN: When there aren't updates for a week, you seem to agree that something doesn't seem right with all these facets of AMT : then a few photos are posted and you're back on the AMT wagon.

It's obvious you guys are just buttering up AMT in hopes that it will get you your miners and possibly a discount.

You guys need to stop acting like a bunch of babies and realize there is a lot of money at stake here. Knowing who OWNS,OPERATES, AND IS FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE AT AMT: IS A GOOD THING. You should be thanking Phin instead of bashing him. What the fuck does he, or anyone else that is exhibiting COMMON SENSE of these shady business practices, have to gain from posting this stuff? NOTHING.

One last comment: AMT doesn't need to necessarily SCAM a buyer to get away with murder. They can send you a miner that is very LATE to arrive, or fails after a month, or is just a non working piece of shit to begin with: and then respond to possible lawsuits with "Well we were a startup that tried to develop bleeding edge tech, but failed due to X and Y". It is entirely possible that they are setting themselves up to fail, even with deliveries of product - then walk away with lots of cash when it all goes south, saying "they tried their best". Even if a month from now they hopped on here and said "Sorry guys, we tried to build these miners but our company has become bankrupt in doing so", you'd be fucked.

This shit happens all the time.

No one is upset about his looking into the legality of the established company. It's when he starts making tenuous leaps between information trying to tie it together, then starts posting about the guy's facebook friends (I'm not sure what he had to do with anything. The link to the video doesn't seems to feature him in any sort of way.) Then he makes a bunch of xenophobic or jingoist remarks that really have nothing to do with the business. That is where I have a hard time swallowing what he's putting out there.

If and when a lawsuit needs to be filed, SOME of what he posted could be valuable information to the case. And for that yes he deserves a thanks. For the rest of it he deserves to be called out on what looks like a witch hunt.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:10:23 AM

So I called the number you highlighted and:

1) It's a personal cell number (so don't troll and don't blow up his phone plz)
2) ASA moved into that building in January, after my attempted visit
3) He confirms that he knows AMT and that they used that location as a mailing address
4) AMT tried to hire ASA techs to help with construction

Hope it helps.

This post needed to be bumped due the recent revelations. It proves that termonator61 and AMT_miner (Joshua Zipkin) are definitely lying.

termonator61 claimed that ASA, Harrison Zipkin's entity, moved into the 1254 W Chester Pike office space AFTER his first attempted visit, yet I've proved that Harrison and Joshua been using that same address from at least Q3, 2011.

AMT tried to hire ASA techs to help with construction, eh! No construction has ever taken place at that locale. It's just a distribution center, at best, for some security system. In essence, Joshua Zipkin asked his Daddy-O, Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, to help build some vaporware ASIC miners. I could imagine how the conversation went:

I don't know why you turned on me when I was trying to get to THE TRUTH (and by truth I mean facts and credible evidence, not just Bon Jovi tickets and asking them "who is your daddy and what does he do?") just as much as you. I went to their office on DEC 27, 2013 and ASA moved in sometime in January 2014. I didn't say that Harrison wasn't there and owning that space, Jim told me that he did and they were using that facility as early staging and small production. So what if Josh has a daddy? If I were starting a journey on the scale of AMT, the first thing I would do is garner support from the family. Family in this case, meant a father who had some usable work-space and a business address. You can't prove that production never took place there, just as I can't prove that it did; asserting claims of anything else is a lie and you know it. The fact that you can't move past your "revelations" that merely consist of long-shot accusations, their ethnicity, and a few business busts that have little or nothing to do with the current matter at hand (internet tid-bit: 7/10 first time business fail, but 9/10 second time business succeed). You really need to stop this "research", or whatever you call this vomit that you post, and get some fresh air. I'm starting to see why AMT doesn't give us updates or any reassurance, people like YOU drive them away with this childish attitude you've picked up and fuel further with every new post of "revelation".

Your post is so fucked up, I don't know where to start. I guess the beginning is as good as any.

I don't know why you turned on me when I was trying to get to THE TRUTH (and by truth I mean facts and credible evidence, not just Bon Jovi tickets and asking them "who is your daddy and what does he do?") just as much as you.

Obviously, one of us is putting in a helluva more effort in uncovering the truth than the other, namely me, for I've disputed your previous facts, and now am in the process of doing it again.

That Bon Jovi post of mine was an error on my part, getting the years mixed up. According to your post history, you've yet to fess up to any of your mistakes.

I went to their office on DEC 27, 2013 and ASA moved in sometime in January 2014. I didn't say that Harrison wasn't there and owning that space, Jim told me that he did and they were using that facility as early staging and small production.

So, you went to their office on DEC 27, 2013, and ASA wasn't there. ASA moved into the 1254 W. Chester Pike office sometime in January, 2014.

How is it that even though you went to the office and discovered that ASA wasn't there, that I was able to prove that Joshua Ziplin has used that very office back in 2011 sitting here on this fuckin' toilet located in Sandwich, IL. (seriously, I probably was on the toilet when I learnt such, and am now on the very same shitter penning this kiss-my-ass post).

http://web.archive.org/web/20120112045158/http://setupstarters.com/

Contact Us Today

Setupstarters Inc.
1254 West Chest Pike
Philadelphia
PA
(347)-321-8033
Info@setupstarters.com
(C) 2011 SetupStarters Inc

Let's see who owns setupstarters.com, shall we?

http://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=setupstarters.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=tH4Uy1W7mcWYqEpRRvzP4fRAvIxuiBvmYx8OP%2f4+cE2+bgcchy1cFjNjeM4uadofiTJ3aNx1xEE%3d

Domain Name: SETUPSTARTERS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1615767768_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2013-08-28 18:04:07
Creation Date: 2010-09-14 15:37:14
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-09-14 15:37:14
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Brent Houston
Registrant Organization: Setup Starters Inc
Registrant Street: 230 west ave
Registrant City: philadelphia
Registrant State/Province: Pennsylvania
Registrant Postal Code: 19022
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.5552380

Do you notice anything right off the bat? Probably not, so let me help you.

Name:   AMT_miners
Activity:   154
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   September 29, 2013, 02:48:09 AM
Last Active:   Today at 09:15:25 AM

Convert to the appropriate time zones and you'll learn that they're only minutes apart. I bet you didn't find that tidbit on any door on some 3rd floor labeled "Safe" did you?

Since Joshua thought he was so clever in changing the Whois of a site that even to this day he claims he owns, I guess I have to prove it, once again, that he indeed does own said site, along with him factually having access to said address, in spite of what some dude named Jim told or you discovered on your own.

http://online-cash.us.w3cspy.com/

online-cash.us's Whois Information

Domain Name: ONLINE-CASH.US
Domain ID: D394558**-US
Sponsoring Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar URL (registration services): whois.godaddy.com
Registrant ID: CR1375516**
Registrant Name: Joshua Zipkin
Registrant Organization: Setupstarters inc
Registrant Address1: 1254 West chester pike
Registrant City: havertown
Registrant Postal Code: 19087
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.21574097**
Registrant Email: joshua.zipk**@gmail.com

Registrant Application Purpose: P2
Registrant Nexus Category: C21
Administrative Contact ID: CR1375516**
Administrative Contact Name: Joshua Zipkin
Administrative Contact Organization: Setupstarters inc
Administrative Contact Address1: 1254 West chester pike
Administrative Contact City: havertown
Administrative Contact State/Province: Pennsylvania
Administrative Contact Postal Code: 19087
Administrative Contact Country: United States
Administrative Contact Country Code: US
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.21574097**
Administrative Contact Email: joshua.zipk**@gmail.com
Administrative Application Purpose: P2
Administrative Nexus Category: C21
Billing Contact ID: CR1375516**
Billing Contact Name: Joshua Zipkin
Billing Contact Organization: Setupstarters inc
Billing Contact Address1: 1254 West chester pike
Billing Contact City: havertown
Billing Contact State/Province: Pennsylvania
Billing Contact Postal Code: 19087
Billing Contact Country: United States
Billing Contact Country Code: US
Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.21574097**
Billing Contact Email: joshua.zipk**@gmail.com
Billing Application Purpose: P2
Billing Nexus Category: C21
Technical Contact ID: CR1375516**
Technical Contact Name: Joshua Zipkin
Technical Contact Organization: Setupstarters inc
Technical Contact Address1: 1254 West chester pike
Technical Contact City: havertown
Technical Contact State/Province: Pennsylvania
Technical Contact Postal Code: 19087
Technical Contact Country: United States
Technical Contact Country Code: US
Technical Contact Phone Number: +1.21574097**
Technical Contact Email: joshua.zipk**@gmail.com
Technical Application Purpose: P2
Technical Nexus Category: C21
Name Server: NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM
Name Server: NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM
Created by Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Last Updated by Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Domain Registration Date: Wed Feb 27 02:21:43 GMT 2013
Domain Expiration Date: Wed Feb 26 23:59:59 GMT 2014
Domain Last Updated Date: Thu May 09 13:23:30 GMT 2013

https://www.facebook.com/josh.zipkin

Started Working at SetupStarters

October 2010 — CEO
Setupstarters.com is a company that enables any one person or business to have tomorrows most advanced internet technology today. We set up sites of all kinds, quickly, and at affordable prices. We provide training and consulting to large corporation around the world. We specialize in Web Design, Graphic Design, System Engineering, eCommerce, Social Media Marketing, Online Sales, Online Advertising, Mobile App development, and Outsourcing everything from Tech to BPO.

If that wasn't enough for you to get you rocks off, perhaps visit SEXYCOURSES.COM, a site that Joshua Zipkin started minutes prior to registering on this forum, the same time he editing his other domain I mentioned toward the beginning of this post.

Domain Name: SEXYCOURSES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1824086937_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2013-08-28 18:00:54
Creation Date: 2013-08-28 18:00:54
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-08-28 18:00:54
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Joshua Zipkin
Registrant Organization: Setupstarters Inc
Registrant Street: 1254 West chester pike
Registrant City: havertown
Registrant Postal Code: 19087
Registrant Phone: (215) 740-9730
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: email
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Joshua Zipkin
Admin Organization: Setupstarters Inc
Admin Street: 1254 West chester pike
Admin City: havertown
Admin State/Province: Pennsylvania
Admin Postal Code: 19087
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: (215) 740-9730
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: email
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Joshua Zipkin
Tech Organization: Setupstarters Inc
Tech Street: 1254 West chester pike
Tech City: havertown
Tech State/Province: Pennsylvania
Tech Postal Code: 19087
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: (215) 740-9730

Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: email
Name Server: NS77.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS78.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Son, I'm not the bad guy here. I'm just trying to help. And, if you can't see that, them I'm sorry to say that you're fucked for life.

And, if you're Joshua Zipkin, then you are one serious fucked up dude. Enjoy the bitcoins you're about to rip off from fellow bitcoiners, you piece of shit Bulgarian!
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:10:52 AM

I have this theory about AMT...

1> They take pre sales for miners dating back to October 2013.
2> They quickly buy up the hardware and manufacture the miners
3> They run the miner themselves during this 'early profitable period' and bank on the BTC made
4> After many delays; miners are finally released to buyers to avoid possible refunds.
5> Miners are essentially vaporware and cannot ROI due to the delays. They will work, but will not pay for themselves - and getting a refund on this will be difficult since AMT can argue they fulfilled their promises with "limited delays that weren't directly their fault".

This would explain the lack of videos and pictures, they do not want us to know these miners already exist and are hashing them BTC since last year.

Theoretically: If a few refunds are issued, it's not the end of the world (to AMT) because someone else will take their place. As we've seen before, they will not directly refund the customer themselves: they just become a middleman between someone else buying the pre-orderer's miner.

I know it sounds a little confusing, but what I'm trying to say is: customers have paid AMT directly (wire transfer/BTC) but when it comes to getting a refund, they (AMT) says someone else must 'take over their pre-order' for a refund to occur. The original buyer gets their refund, and is essentially replaced by a new customer (the person who took over the pre-order). AMT doesn't spend a cent to refund the customer.

AMT is a SCAM: because they are using our money to fund their mining operation. We'll simply get the used hardware afterwards (that does work) and after months of trying to recoup our investment running the rig, find that it isn't going to break even. By this time, any kind of refund is impossible. AMT will do everything to make you happy and hold onto that equipment and not get a full refund, but it won't matter because it will be worthless in less than a few months.

So, that is my theory. Is it far fetched? I think it's genius actually if it could be pulled off. You are basically spending other peoples money to create a huge array of miners that make you rich, then you pass the hardware off when that earning window has elapsed and fulfill the customers' order.

Please let me know your thoughts on this possible theory.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:17:09 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 01:51:54 AM by clenell

Also,

A heads up for technical bullies and tech enthusiasts in this thread. We've created our own board as well, and no daisy chain is needed for this bad boy.

This board will ship in the 2.4's and 3.2's.

- AMT

Hmmm.... then the 8 coincraft a1 board appears to be someone else's design (bitmine.ch).

Yeah the only thing that amt is capable to design is amt print on pcb's Grin
Bitminedesign + a crapy copy of marto's design as long as I see it Grin
Probably he got all from bitmine nd now he is assembling at full sped.but main question is is this stuff working Grin
Amt is famous with microchip programing skils having in mind their deep bitfury experience
 Grin

It's a new internal design of AMT. AMT designs and creates boards now. And the boards is controlled by micro controllers, there is no daisy chain likes martins board. Each chip communicates with a different micro controller and komsho, is an original design.

It's our design and we created it.  Support us and you may receive a prodarak.

Hi guys,
Really hoping for a update and confirmation soon?

Regards,
Naran

narankpatel you dont have your miner yet? what a fuking surprise... i dont either. anyone figure out why they posted a delivery schedule a week ago and all ready they have dropped the ball? these guys are scamming us for sure.

i spoke with an attorney this morning. all i can say is... nothing. i have been instructed/advised to say nothing else in regards to AMT.  let's just say AMT is definitely not acting within their rights. by the way folks... a lot of the information i found out today tells me one can EASILY take these folks to the court/cleaners. it's amazing what a little attorney detective work can turn up. AMT has a VERY checkered past. If you would like to speak with the same attorney I am using PM me and i will see if he will talk to you as well. The two gentlemen I spoke with for almost 2 hours today informed me a class action suit against AMT is also a possibility depending on the response we get. i gave AMT every chance to make right. either these guys (AMT) know something we dont or they are just plain "ignorant" - that's as nice as i can put it. I am calling the BBB in Pennsylvania on monday and adding another  ripoffreport.com post just for measure.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:45:40 AM

Phinnaeus Gage,

I really don't find your comments fun. I am a professional business man/military guy, and dissing someones family is not cool.

I'll tell you what... if you dissed my family, I would do A LOT more than sue you...but its not me, so I digress.

Who gives a shit about this dude? I don't, and honestly you are pulling away from any business that could be done on the forum.
I understand your pissed off about late shipments, and so am I!

but please, stop, I don't give A FUCK about Josh Zipkin or his father and neither should you.
All I give a FUCK about is my mining machine, which they promised to upgrade them for us.

Create a separate THREAD called "AMT_miners bashing" or something along those lines.

Take your troll posse with you too.

I just want to talk business with AMT on here, and receive their updates.

+1

To both you clueless assholes! I AM NOT DISSING ANYBODY'S FAMILY! Harrison Zipkin is part of the makeup of AMT owned and operated by Joshua Zipkin. If I was dissing, I would post Harrison's home address and pen his wife's name that Joshua has used a myriad of times when registering certain domain names.

You two fucks owe me an apology and a thank you when you finally realize that you're not getting your precious miners.

It's a Goddamn shame that I have to say this to fine military dude, but FUCK OFF!

Although I stand behind the sentiment expressed in the above post I penned, I didn't realize that it was Casiriahmine that I was addressing at the time. I'm still taken aback by his comment, but would have penned a different post if I realized who penned it, for I appreciated his efforts.

Consider this an apology, of sorts, for what it's worth, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:57:49 AM

Phinnaeus Gage,

I really don't find your comments fun. I am a professional business man/military guy, and dissing someones family is not cool.

I'll tell you what... if you dissed my family, I would do A LOT more than sue you...but its not me, so I digress.

Who gives a shit about this dude? I don't, and honestly you are pulling away from any business that could be done on the forum.

but please, stop, I don't give A FUCK about Josh Zipkin or his father and neither should you.
All I give a FUCK about is my mining machine, which they promised to upgrade them for us.

Create a separate THREAD called "AMT_miners bashing" or something along those lines.

+2

The same goes to you, too.

Did you even read my Facebook post a couple posts up? Or are you Joshua Zipkin, too, trying to kill the messenger? If that's the case...

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Doors are unlocked and there's no weapons in this home. Bring in on!

You watch one too many MARVEL Movies ( iron man). I love how every one is so tough on behind a key board

Touché! Noticed I gave my real name and address while hiding behind this keyboard, whereas your fucked up identity is unknown, unless you're Joshua Zipkin located in Bulgaria, pretending to visit Switzerland or residing in PA.‎ That said, lick my Superman balls, Wonder Woman!

Name:   eagerminer
Activity:   7
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   January 17, 2014, 05:26:29 PM
Last Active:   Today at 07:33:02 PM
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:58:29 AM

The theory doesn't sound so far fetched. bitmine got their chips on January 30th, AMT claimed to receive their chips on January 31st (though the picture from that date has EFIX data stating 02/1/14 as the date the pic was taken) Reasonable that the pic was taken the next day if it was a evening delivery and only a day off from Bitmine so these chips would have shipped directly from the the factory. The picture was taken from a residential address.

A backdated post claiming it was made on Feb 10th has AMT announcing that They are prototyping boards. Looks like they are using bitmine's design, just locally manufactured. The picture posted here has EFIX data placing the date the picture was taken as the 20th of Feb at 2:17 pm

Reference design of CoinCraft A1 Evaluation Board publicly released on Github on Feb 12th by bitmine (it would stand to reason that this was provided to their US distributor earlier as part of their deal)

Bitmine shows video of working coincraft desk feb 12th

Bitmine states first coincraft machines are shipping out to thier customers later that week.

Feb 15th AMT posts (via their web site) that they are sending orders of A1 chips that were pre ordered for mid february delivery. Makes no claims of shipping miners.

feb 18th AMT posts  Claims of Counterfeit AMT Miner Production in news section. Adds orderverify email address.

Nothing posted on web site since.

Just a time line.  

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:06:27 AM

Also,

A heads up for technical bullies and tech enthusiasts in this thread. We've created our own board as well, and no daisy chain is needed for this bad boy.

This board will ship in the 2.4's and 3.2's.

- AMT

Hmmm.... then the 8 coincraft a1 board appears to be someone else's design (bitmine.ch).

Yeah the only thing that amt is capable to design is amt print on pcb's Grin
Bitminedesign + a crapy copy of marto's design as long as I see it Grin
Probably he got all from bitmine nd now he is assembling at full sped.but main question is is this stuff working Grin
Amt is famous with microchip programing skils having in mind their deep bitfury experience
 Grin

It's a new internal design of AMT. AMT designs and creates boards now. And the boards is controlled by micro controllers, there is no daisy chain likes martins board. Each chip communicates with a different micro controller and komsho, is an original design.

It's our design and we created it.  Support us and you may receive a prodarak.

Hi guys,
Really hoping for a update and confirmation soon?

Regards,
Naran

narankpatel you dont have your miner yet? what a fuking surprise... i dont either. anyone figure out why they posted a delivery schedule a week ago and all ready they have dropped the ball? these guys are scamming us for sure.

i spoke with an attorney this morning. all i can say is... nothing. i have been instructed/advised to say nothing else in regards to AMT.  let's just say AMT is definitely not acting within their rights. by the way folks... a lot of the information i found out today tells me one can EASILY take these folks to the court/cleaners. it's amazing what a little attorney detective work can turn up. AMT has a VERY checkered past. If you would like to speak with the same attorney I am using PM me and i will see if he will talk to you as well. The two gentlemen I spoke with for almost 2 hours today informed me a class action suit against AMT is also a possibility depending on the response we get. i gave AMT every chance to make right. either these guys (AMT) know something we dont or they are just plain "ignorant" - that's as nice as i can put it. I am calling the BBB in Pennsylvania on monday and adding another  ripoffreport.com post just for measure.

Not yet...still waiting like you, yes I'm anxious about it.

I can see photos of what looks like assembled 1.2's, so thinking it's still days away, well that was 2 weeks ago...

I can certainly appreciate your anger, I been waiting almost double most here, but I've tried to stay civil.

Likely having a tech background helps a little, I can certainly appreciate the challenges, new chip, new board, new components, lots of moving design pieces to get right, at working cost level and profitability.

I only wish they were more transparent about the design and assembly challenges but even that can be copied by DIY's and competitors so somewhat secretive about there design choices is somewhat warrantied.

Still they should have tried to be more transparent about the problems, a lot more earlier may have avoided the type of abuse and personal attacks they've been facing recently.

Keep in mind BFL spent a year and a half before shipping product for first gen 65nm stuff, so with that in perspective 28nm coming out in 3-4 months seems like super fast doesn't it?
eagerminer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:27:18 AM

Phinnaeus Gage,

+2

Did you even read my Facebook post a couple posts up? Or are you Joshua Zipkin, too, trying to kill the messenger? If that's the case...

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

You watch one too many MARVEL Movies ( iron man). I love how every one is so tough on behind a key board

Touché! Noticed I gave my real name and address while hiding behind this keyboard, whereas your fucked up identity is unknown, unless you're Joshua Zipkin located in Bulgaria, pretending to visit Switzerland or residing in PA.‎ That said, lick my Superman balls, Wonder Woman!

Oh damn you got me i am joshua zipkin, let me try this again from another ID. Oh so you too are stupid enough to wear your under wear over your pant .
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 02:39:35 AM

Phinnaeus Gage,

+2

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Oh damn you got me i am joshua zipkin, let me try this again from another ID. Oh so you too are stupid enough to wear your under wear over your pant .

You are one piece of smelly shit!

I have checked out this thread for the longest time, seeking update. To all the people who have kept the thread alive and interested for the longest time thanks a ton. I am just as eager if not more than all you other AMT clients, but lets give those guys a breather to fix what ever it is that they need to fix and ship the units out. I understand that to some of you the money you invested might be all you have and even if it isnt, its not like any one wants to lose money.

In my interaction with AMT so far i am confident that they arent a scam company, now they are extremely rough on the client interaction part. But they are legit, we all have held on for this long, let just give them a bit more and provide them with a little breathing space. Our attitude cant help in speeding things up for them, even thought the attitude originate from the lack of communication from their side.

Thanks to everyone who agrees , and for every one who doesn't, i guess i see your point too ( as i too want a final resolution to this whole thing) 

Seasoned bitcoiners have yet to get a response from this fuck, while you pen in your very first post that you're able to get ahold of them with very little effort, going as far as acting as leader to calm down the discontent, then have the audacity to stick it up my ass for trying to help.

Let's meet up somewhere so that I can knock some sense into you, mkay?
termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:42:43 AM

This post needed to be bumped due the recent revelations. It proves that termonator61 and AMT_miner (Joshua Zipkin) are definitely lying.

termonator61 claimed that ASA, Harrison Zipkin's entity, moved into the 1254 W Chester Pike office space AFTER his first attempted visit, yet I've proved that Harrison and Joshua been using that same address from at least Q3, 2011.

Whoa there bub, I've never lied in any of my few posts here. I did visit that location and only found a locked door and a guess from a bartender, probably because it was only 2 days after Christmas. I also said, if you recall, that the information I found was told to me by, most likely, Harrison Zipkin himself when I caught him off guard. As you claim, he owns that company and that's their phone number. I'm surprised that in all of your digging you didn't think to try and *gasp* call someone..... The information I gathered may or may not be compromised, I only stated what he told me.

Obviously, one of us is putting in a helluva more effort in uncovering the truth than the other, namely me, for I've disputed your previous facts, and now am in the process of doing it again.

That Bon Jovi post of mine was an error on my part, getting the years mixed up. According to your post history, you've yet to fess up to any of your mistakes.

Fact rebutted.

So, you went to their office on DEC 27, 2013, and ASA wasn't there. ASA moved into the 1254 W. Chester Pike office sometime in January, 2014.

How is it that even though you went to the office and discovered that ASA wasn't there, that I was able to prove that Joshua Ziplin has used that very office back in 2011...

When I visited them I didn't know who was there, I wanted to kill two birds with one stone when I was on my way to my grandparents. I only spent about an hour there and that was back before your trolling and everyone's hate so I didn't think I needed to know what kind of cologne they wear or what they did with their hair in the 80's or other extraneous information that you oh-so-love to collect and post.

Son, I'm not the bad guy here. I'm just trying to help. And, if you can't see that, them I'm sorry to say that you're fucked for life.

And, if you're Joshua Zipkin, then you are one serious fucked up dude. Enjoy the bitcoins you're about to rip off from fellow bitcoiners, you piece of shit Bulgarian!

Why is it that you always resort to vulgarity when we're simply having a discussion?

And no, I'm not Josh Zipkin.... I don't know why you think everyone is Josh

I've visited and called while you were:

... sitting here on this fuckin' toilet located in Sandwich, IL. (seriously, I probably was on the toilet when I learnt such, and am now on the very same shitter penning this kiss-my-ass post).

Before you attack someone who wants the same thing as you, could you at least get your facts straight? Please??

P.S.

You might also be insane, just a thought.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 02:58:21 AM

Whoa there bub, I've never lied in any of my few posts here. I did visit that location and only found a locked door and a guess from a bartender, probably because it was only 2 days after Christmas. I also said, if you recall, that the information I found was told to me by, most likely, Harrison Zipkin himself when I caught him off guard. As you claim, he owns that company and that's their phone number. I'm surprised that in all of your digging you didn't think to try and *gasp* call someone..... The information I gathered may or may not be compromised, I only stated what he told me.

Fact rebutted.

How is it that even though you went to the office and discovered that ASA wasn't there, that I was able to prove that Joshua Ziplin has used that very office back in 2011...

When I visited them I didn't know who was there, I wanted to kill two birds with one stone when I was on my way to my grandparents. I only spent about an hour there and that was back before your trolling and everyone's hate so I didn't think I needed to know what kind of cologne they wear or what they did with their hair in the 80's or other extraneous information that you oh-so-love to collect and post.

Why is it that you always resort to vulgarity when we're simply having a discussion?

And no, I'm not Josh Zipkin.... I don't know why you think everyone is Josh

I've visited and called while you were:

... sitting here on this fuckin' toilet located in Sandwich, IL. (seriously, I probably was on the toilet when I learnt such, and am now on the very same shitter penning this kiss-my-ass post).

Before you attack someone who wants the same thing as you, could you at least get your facts straight? Please??

P.S.

You might also be insane, just a thought.

The guy you spoke with at the bar. Was he about 6'3" weighing about 300+ lbs, or was he a midget, or of average built? If the former, it probably was Harrison.

Moreover, did he look like the guy on the far left in the following pic?

eagerminer

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:10:55 AM

Phinnaeus Gage,

+2

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

I have checked out this thread for the longest time, seeking update. To all the people who have kept the thread alive and interested for the longest time thanks a ton. I am just as eager if not more than all you other AMT clients, but lets give those guys a breather to fix what ever it is that they need to fix and ship the units out. I understand that to some of you the money you invested might be all you have and even if it isnt, its not like any one wants to lose money.

In my interaction with AMT so far i am confident that they arent a scam company, now they are extremely rough on the client interaction part. But they are legit, we all have held on for this long, let just give them a bit more and provide them with a little breathing space. Our attitude cant help in speeding things up for them, even thought the attitude originate from the lack of communication from their side.

Thanks to everyone who agrees , and for every one who doesn't, i guess i see your point too ( as i too want a final resolution to this whole thing) 

Seasoned bitcoiners have yet to get a response from this fuck, while you pen in your very first post that you're able to get ahold of them with very little effort, going as far as acting as leader to calm down the discontent, then have the audacity to stick it up my ass for trying to help.

I would have totally meet you face to face but that might kill your dreams of being james bond. Plus what if you beat the shit outta me. I am too pretty for that man!
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:16:38 AM

Every time I look on the forum, I see the same old crap spammed across the page. It's getting old...It may be factual, but I'm telling you its just annoying.

Yes, I hope they aren't scamming us, but I just want my miners. That's all.

~Casey
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 03:21:29 AM

Every time I look on the forum, I see the same old crap spammed across the page. It's getting old...It may be factual, but I'm telling you its just annoying.

Yes, I hope they aren't scamming us, but I just want my miners. That's all.

~Casey

Casey, color me confused!

I'm just going to ask for my REFUND, something isn't right here guys.
Why would they freak out about me being here?

Originally, my shipping date was 26-28 FEB according to their website and an email from "Alyssa".
Plus, we will never meet our ROI from this difficulty influx, unless we mine continuumcoin or FREI or UNO coins and trade them in.

I have not enjoyed my experience here, and the AMT team has failed to meet my expectations as a Miner/Future Investor.

BOTTOM LINE:
--------Why would I do business with someone who I can't trust, or see for that matter...Why not just meet with me in person?-----------

Why even have the option for "PICKUP from home office", if it "gives your staff the jitters" when someone comes by the office?

I have one last question...Why invite me out here originally, and now it is not okay?

I am appalled, and I hope everyone else is as well.

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~

Casiriahmine

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:24:39 AM

I was tired last night when I typed that LOOOL :-P

I apologize for the confusion....I was doing final exams, like I am now....BTW I got home safe about 6 hours ago.

Your welcome for silencing the trolls AMT

~Casey
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:32:27 AM

Sorry Josh, but I have to add more info about you, for this point. (This is all public information posted by "Joshua Zipkin", as indicated by the matching photos and locations.)

Ok... Phin...

Let me try this in a civil manor...

Joshua Zipkin has a "Web Hosting Service", like I do... He hosts "other peoples websites", and helps them get started with setup and operation, AKA a consultant. These customers own the websites, he registers the names for them, and obviously hosts them on his web-servers. (Just like I do.)

Here, let me get that profile information for you...

http://www.crunchbase.com/person/joshua-zipkin
Joshua Zipkin
Prior to TheDealFair, Joshua worked in the Balkan markets where he established and created some of the first daily deal sites in the region. Since then, he and his team have focussed primarily on TheDealFair.com, while also developing several original eCommerce based services, such as a unique microjob site, an apartment letting site, and diversified mobile apps. He is the founder of Setupstarters, a web site development company with services that range from social media marketing consultation, to outsourced BPO. He attended PennState University where he majored in International Economics. Coming from Phildelphia, and having lived in Europe, he considers himself to be an entrepreneur of the world, constantly mixing mentalities with unique ideas, to solve the problems of today’s industry leading sites. Personal Quote: “I’m A Traveler From West To East”

https://angel.co/josh-zipkin
What I Do I'm american working in Eastern Europe for about 3 years now, specializing in outsourcing tech and development of new online/ecommerce based projects. I'm a marketor by heart, but have skills that range from business development to graphic design, to direct corporate sales.SkillsAnalytics & Reporting, Business Development, Direct Marketing, E-Commerce, Graphic Design, Outsourcing, Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing, Web Development
What I'm Looking For I'm looking investment or partnership, into either my US based projects, or Eastern European projects. Both are fabulous markets, and having the inexpensive technical development team, mixed with the clients of the US, makes for a great business model. MarketsCloud Management, Consumer Internet, E-Commerce, Invest Online, Outsourcing, Sales and Marketing, Social Media
Locations: Bulgaria, Eastern Europe, Europe, Finland, Germany, Greece, Moldova, New York City, Philadelphia, Romania, Sofia, Ukraine, United States

http://www.crunchbase.com/company/the-deal-fair
The Deal Fair
Imagine a marketplace for all group buying deals:
A deal site, payment processor and coupon issuer, all in one. The Deal Fair is the first with this unique offering, aggregating group-buying deals from across the web and combining them it with user selected interests and location. Also, like with Amazon, local businesses can start their own shop or “deal”, and sell directly through the system without third parties getting in the way.

http://vk.com/joshzipkin

https://www.youtube.com/user/zipkin33/feed

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Joshua+Zipkin&sns5=t104#Pennsylvania

Not seeing "scammer" anywhere... I am seeing a man, like myself, who has had decent jobs, and has expanded his field. Getting into more of a hardware edge, which includes the knowledge of the software edge he is familiar with.

Listing crap about the sites he "hosts", or has "offered assistance with", but does not OWN... is useless. Registration of the name is not ownership of the content.

You have also yet to provide some actual proof that the man he addressed, was actually his father. Though, you have made reasonable assumptions by his statements about the description of the person in question. (Still irrelevant to AMT as a business.)

Frauds would not go forward and make purchases, and continue to produce items, and then attempt to actually deliver. Frauds do nothing, thus, making them frauds. These guys are doing as they have promised, and are building us miners. (Though the other promises have fallen slightly short, they have not been fraudulent about it.)

The photos show some rather expensive operation setups. Obviously not bitmine.ch labs, and obviously with specific AMT designs. Things are moving as fast as I am sure they can. But obviously moving forward. We were not sent more "renderings", and "wish-lists", and "text-updates", but rather some physical evidence of actual production. (They would not produce if the machines did not already function, or did not have anything to actually produce.)

Your investigations are now falling on deaf ears. People here have already made purchases. You are just pissing them all off now. Thanks for diverting that anger, but your vendetta is still a little too informal for many to even understand. (Seriously, if you want a more effective acceptance of your findings, they need to be short, to the point, and strongly supported with facts. Not just assumptions of "if this is..." and "if that were...", and "how could this not be..." While also keeping those "long-shot assumptions", and hypothetical things, all in one location. Without excluding the other facts, which makes your rants seem like biased rants, not actual fact-finding, when you exclude the other facts.)

P.S. That is purely honest constructive criticism, not an attempt to get you to stop your research... Just asking that it be presented in a more digestible short form. (Without pink outlines Tongue)
eagerminer

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:35:49 AM

Phinnaeus Gage,

+2

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

and to answer your question , yes i WAS able to get in touch with them fairly easily, it could have been because i bought a large amount of miner from them . Did i get my miner yet NO, am i worried Yes. Do I think they are a scam No ( they may or may not have been the best tech brain out there, but they didnt come out to ME as a scam). The reason i wrote that note was because i wanted them to be able to focus on the technical issues that they were/ are facing. I know they have all the parts / components need to put this together, its just a matter getting them all to work together.  The legal cases and all the hate from ppl on the form weren't helping the cause

They are really bad at PR and communication skills, i am totally pissed off at them right now myself . But i still dont believe they are out here to fuck ppl over. I do want every one to get their miners including me, but this whole digging up the family things isnt doing anyone any good. Instead if there are any technical guy out on this form ( electrical engineers type) , should move out and put their brain in helping these resolve what ever the final hurdles are.  We have money invested into it and want our miners at the end of the day.

But since i enjoy our back and forth blows, let continue with that please.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 03:58:24 AM

Joshua Zipkin has a "Web Hosting Service", like I do... He hosts "other peoples websites", and helps them get started with setup and operation, AKA a consultant. These customers own the websites, he registers the names for them, and obviously hosts them on his web-servers. (Just like I do.)

Sans bold pink text and multiple thoughts, the only sites I quoted were of those that Joshua Zipkin personally has/had control of, knowing damn well the difference you've kindly outlined.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:02:56 AM

Sans bold pink text and multiple thoughts, the only sites I quoted were of those that Joshua Zipkin personally has/had control of, knowing damn well the difference you've kindly outlined.

But how is having control of a website = scammer? (That is the part I am having trouble digesting.)

Amazon owns lots of websites, as does ebay/paypal, as does microsoft... They also offer some consulting, and have some consulting done for them.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: