Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 12:42:51 AM

While the pictures aren't very focused, I appreciate some sort of update.

Unfortunately I think by the time these things get out the door, they will be vaporware. ISAWHIM is trying to stay positive about mining alternative coins with the miner, but for most I doubt they will see a return.

We still need users to receive them and run them successfully. We aren't out of the woods yet.

And Bulgaria is a very nice country and very beautiful country.  we enjoyed our time there, we respect the Bulgarian people and think in the technical fields, there are some absolutely brilliant individuals that are not recognized for their greatness. The only downside in your nation, and it has always been that way, is that Bulgarians do not confirm or unit as one, they don't work together well. They are brilliant, but must do everything alone if its possible.

Their lack of unification has caused them to suffer through years of bad political choices which led to a century enslavement, communism and now, well you watch the news.  Their culture almost teaches the average Bulgarian person -  to not trust anyone so quick. - and even when you've known him for years, still think twice about trusting him.

But more over, why Bulgaria wins this round. It would be the social life in Bulgaria, how people relax, sit on a table for 5 hours, drink and eat, the whole European thing, that's where they got it right.

Oh and the black sea. Anywhere along the bulgarian black sea coast is worth visiting. Sozopol/Nessebur.. its a nice one.

AMT_Miners = Joshua Zipkin.

AGAIN WE ARE AMT - THE USERNAME AMT_MINERS IS USUALLY ALYSSA OR JIM, BUT OCCASIONALLY HANNA, EMANUAL , CHRIS OR JENNA MAY WRITE FROM THIS USERNAME AS WELL.  JOSH IS OFTEN TOO DISGUSTED BY THIS THREAD TO EVEN READ IT.

Josh wasn't too disgusted by this thread when he was making bank, now was he?

Go fuck yourself!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 12:45:32 AM

Mr. Opeum2

Your call for the community to come together sounds good but then proclaiming that you are out of here as soon as you get your miner seems a little hypocritical. being from NYC maybe you don't understand the term community. I find a lot of people from the big city feel alone in a crowd.

Also remember, CLennel was once an overeager fanboy much like yourself and AMT turned on him.

nothing personal, just thought I would point out that the community will be here for you in the end if you don't trash the community in the beginning.

Well with the amount of crap being slung around and the unceasing amount of it yea. My goal actually is to start a community that is better moderated. You have a valid point. It is hypocritical of me. BUT when there is ZERO moderation of the community then yea most people including myself will walk away. Gotta pick my battles so to speak. From this particular thread I would have no motivation to stay on it once I got my miners. Point is stick to the topic which is trying to get AMT to post updates while keeping the flamer/trolls away or ignored. that will help this thread get the updates it needs. That is from my understanding the original intent of this thread for updates. Not AMT bashing. There are plenty of other threads and a scam section for that. I like numerous others just want updates. Not ceaseless conspiracies and other things that provide little information on when the miners are arriving.

Probably not a bad idea, like YourPalToots did with the "order" thread. Maybe make an AMT Users  thread for when/if people start getting their miners.

I find it disturbing that so few people (even on other fora) have confirmed getting even the bitfury units. Yeah, I know that people are not under any obligation to do so, but for just about every other mfg/brand that has shipped, there are dozens of people talking about their shiny (or not so shiny) machine. THIS is where my problme lies. The machine they gave me (for which I'm grateful) is obsolete. They should have delivered a boatload of 'em, as the price was decent for what it was and they advertised a lot. Where are the wild machines? I've seen about ten from members here, found ref to maybe ten more using google and other fora.

I would very much like to be wrong on this. I WANT AMT to be a good outfit.
As amt compared them selfs with apple   Grin and they silently admitted most of the work is subcontracted. The only hope for you is they to find right people for the job. Meanwhile time is ticktackingng away. So time will tell if they will found appropriate people at all.
I am starting to wander how they were chosen  to be bitmine partners because:
1. They sold zero coincraft chips Grin
2. They have added Zero to bitmine business in terms of engineering programing or designing terms. Famous AMT engenders are josh and his father probably well known with their engineering skills Grin
3. They have waited long enough to copy bitmine design and despite of bitmine they have not shipped a single nut  Grin
4. While all this happens china borders will flood market with miners ready to mine for 5k almost at chip price. Yeah I know the stolen/legal chip rumors but it will not stop them. Mans this will not stop customers to buy them
5. All the above will drawn their customers and probably amt also. Rio is a fiction
So who cares that reputable US company will be able to make domestic miner delivery in near feature  Grin
Conclusion  .... They a good at Bulgarian psychology and habits, parking tickets and a free stakes Grin
AMT you can make a survey asking the forum members who are most UNsatisfied ASIC customers around the forum
And winner is?Huh BFL or AMT Grin  Grin
All what is left is a good hope and a good will that something gona happen someday

1. WE'VE SOLD MANY COINCRAFT CHIPS TO AMERICAN CUSTOMERS, AND ARE STILL SHIPPING THEM ALL THE TIME. MOSTLY BUSINESSES STARTING TO OR TRYING MAKE MINERS, OR PCB HOUSE THAT ARE MAKING MINERS FOR OTHER CLIENTS. MOST QUANTITIES SOLD ARE IN THE 100-500 RANGE AND NOT LESS.

WE ARE BITMINE'S PARTNER AND THEIR US CHIP DISTRIBUTOR - THIS OUR JOB! YOU CAN BUY THESE CHIPS FROM BITMINE - AMT - AND ZEFIR. WE'RE SURE BOTH BITMINE AND ZEFIR WILL BOTH VERIFY THAT!

2. WE'VE ADDED A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF RESOURCES TO BITMINE, LISTING THEM ONE BY IN THIS THREAD IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND NOT APPROPRIATE IN GENERAL.

3. WE HAVE SHIPPED UNITS. WE JUST HAVE NOT SHIPPED YOU A FREE MINER. AND BECAUSE WE DID NOT SHIP YOU A FREE MINER TO REVIEW, YOU SIT ON THIS FORUM AND TALK TRASH ON THREAD. - ITS BASICALLY BLACKMAIL LOSHIA.

4. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO COUNTERFEIT CHIPS IN CHINA, THESE ARE ONLY RUMORS AND THE PEOPLE THAT BUY INTO THEM WILL BE BADLY BURNT.  THE CHINESE DO NOT HAVE WORKING TERRAHASH MINERS - THEY SIMPLY DONT EXIST, THEY ARE ALL LIES LIKE THE SEVERAL OTHER LIES IN THE FORUM IN THE PAST - LIKE PHEONIX TECHNOLOGIES FOR EXAMPLE. IF THE CHINESE PURCHASED CHIPS FROM BITMINE, US OR ZEFIR - MAYBE THEY'VE BUILT A BOARD AND PUT IT INTO A MINER - BUT THAT HAS YET TO BE SEEN.

5. WE ARE ROUNDING UP OTHER FORUM MEMBERS, THEY WILL COME TO OUR BUILD SHOP AND HELP US ASSEMBLE FASTER - THIS WILL ENSURE THAT OUR LEGITIMACY IS FACILITATED IN STONE ON THIS THREAD. NO OTHER MANUFACTURER HAS DONE THIS BECAUSE OF SECURITY REASONS - BUT AGAIN WE'LL TAKE MORE RISKS AND SHOW THIS THREAD AND THIS COMMUNITY THAT WE HAVE BUILT, CURRENTLY BUILD, AND ARE NOW USING THE COMMUNITY MEMBERS TO BUILD - BITCOIN MINERS.

I stand corrected! You're worst than a piece of shit.
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 01:03:04 AM

the problem with amt is the same as bitmine, they are fraudsters!

look at the bitmine thread, the closed and inofficial and you understand whats going on...

incompetent and greedy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Q5ECkaHiM

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:09:34 AM

look at the bitmine thread, the closed and inofficial and you understand whats going on...

incompetent and greedy!

Well when you have guys here like ISAWHIM that will pay full amount for a miner, get lied to constantly, then consider bending over backwards to ASSEMBLE THE MINERS FOR THEM - some people just can't be helped.

I doubt any of that will pan out, and if it does - no offense ISAWHIM, but you're going to work for a bunch of fraudsters/shoddy business owners. Not sure why you'd want to be a part of that...wait, I know: they have your MONEY.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 01:14:53 AM

incompetent and greedy!

Remember that video I linked yesterday and is now down? Tyler Lummis, Josh's friend in the video, is a confirmed Mason: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10101974366854914&set=a.856693806704.2498024.12315152&type=1&theater

Josh and Tyler signed up to the following site at the same time: http://takepin.com/catalog.php?first=22264

I am providing the above to prove that Joshua Zipkin lied when he said there is no Mason connection to AMT, in spite of the fact that the following pic shows his Daddy-O, Harrison Z. Zipkin, on the far left, during some Masonic Circle Jerk.

You want to lie some more, you Bulgarian pieces of shit?
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:20:05 AM

wait... this is at least the second posts AMT has made stating they are going to hire people. they didnt do it last time so what leads me to believe they will do it this time?

AMT... where is my refund?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:38:45 AM

WE WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU STOPPED THIS CRAP, OTHERWISE PEOPLE MIGHT FIND OUT WHERE YOUR BUSINESS IS LOCATED, AND WHERE YOUR HOME IS LOCATED. AND WE'LL BET THERE ARE SEVERAL PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM THAT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT INFORMATION BASED ON OTHER THREADS YOU'VE POSTED IN.

YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT WE ARE NOT THE AVERAGE AMERICAN POLITICALLY CORRECT COMPANY. YOU SHOULD KNOW AND REALIZE WE HAVE RESOURCES THAT MOST DONT, AND THAT WE GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO GET THINGS DONE.
That's awesome news! Rather than blathering on their threatening someone who obviously doesn't give a shit, why not use some of those amazing resources that GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO GET THINGS DONE to maybe knock a couple 1.2TH/s units off this list. Or at least one. Baby steps, you know.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:48:54 AM

so what should i do? 
Order: #492

Let's play, Shipped or Not Shipped!

ORDER 400 TO 500 HAVE BEEN SHIPPED OUT ALREADY!

Shipped out before 2/21...

Tue 2/25/2014 3:46 AM
Hi Amit,

our entire team is in the manufacturing facility testing and assembling.
Your miner will be shipping anytime now. I will send you the tracking number the moment when I get heads up from the assembly team. It will be any day now.

Many thanks,
Alyssa

Not shipped out by 2/25.

What's your vote? Shipped or Not Shipped?

Buy & Hold
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:52:55 AM

so what should i do? 

Hi Amit,

Your miner will be shipping anytime now. I will send you the tracking number the moment when I get heads up from the assembly team. It will be any day now.

Many thanks,
Alyssa

Not shipped out by 2/25.

It's more complicated than your black and white view of the world. Part of the added value AMT brings to the table is that their units bring quantum effects to the macroscopic world. An AMT miner is a superposition of many possible states, include "shipped" and "not shipped".
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:03:52 AM

"Now, watch what happens when I push the AMT rendering button."

Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:13:27 AM

AMT_miners,

I don't want to play games with you, you talk about helping to ASSEMBLE miners. That is all speculation.

If you wish for proper business market propagation, you need a product.

You have 21 days to get me a PRODUCT.

I don't care what you have to do. I am coming in person again on the week of the 26, 27, 28th of MAR.

I will expect 1 of 2 things:

Option 1: (x2) 1.5TH/s miners (6 slots), since the difficulty has skyrocketed since you advertised. Miner Protection Plan.

Option 2: 12K refund in a check, that I can cash at that day.
freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:48:35 AM

"I AM NOW BACK TO WORK ON A SUNDAY, HANDS COVERED IN HEATSINK GREASE"

Messy - Do not touch anything, until you clean up that stuff from your hands... It spreads like... Lactobacillus Bulgaricus !

New paper napkin for each wipe Smiley

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:55:38 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 07:10:14 AM by loshia

Mr. Opeum2

Your call for the community to come together sounds good but then proclaiming that you are out of here as soon as you get your miner seems a little hypocritical. being from NYC maybe you don't understand the term community. I find a lot of people from the big city feel alone in a crowd.

Also remember, CLennel was once an overeager fanboy much like yourself and AMT turned on him.

nothing personal, just thought I would point out that the community will be here for you in the end if you don't trash the community in the beginning.

Well with the amount of crap being slung around and the unceasing amount of it yea. My goal actually is to start a community that is better moderated. You have a valid point. It is hypocritical of me. BUT when there is ZERO moderation of the community then yea most people including myself will walk away. Gotta pick my battles so to speak. From this particular thread I would have no motivation to stay on it once I got my miners. Point is stick to the topic which is trying to get AMT to post updates while keeping the flamer/trolls away or ignored. that will help this thread get the updates it needs. That is from my understanding the original intent of this thread for updates. Not AMT bashing. There are plenty of other threads and a scam section for that. I like numerous others just want updates. Not ceaseless conspiracies and other things that provide little information on when the miners are arriving.

Probably not a bad idea, like YourPalToots did with the "order" thread. Maybe make an AMT Users  thread for when/if people start getting their miners.

I find it disturbing that so few people (even on other fora) have confirmed getting even the bitfury units. Yeah, I know that people are not under any obligation to do so, but for just about every other mfg/brand that has shipped, there are dozens of people talking about their shiny (or not so shiny) machine. THIS is where my problme lies. The machine they gave me (for which I'm grateful) is obsolete. They should have delivered a boatload of 'em, as the price was decent for what it was and they advertised a lot. Where are the wild machines? I've seen about ten from members here, found ref to maybe ten more using google and other fora.

I would very much like to be wrong on this. I WANT AMT to be a good outfit.
As amt compared them selfs with apple   Grin and they silently admitted most of the work is subcontracted. The only hope for you is they to find right people for the job. Meanwhile time is ticktackingng away. So time will tell if they will found appropriate people at all.
I am starting to wander how they were chosen  to be bitmine partners because:
1. They sold zero coincraft chips Grin
2. They have added Zero to bitmine business in terms of engineering programing or designing terms. Famous AMT engenders are josh and his father probably well known with their engineering skills Grin
3. They have waited long enough to copy bitmine design and despite of bitmine they have not shipped a single nut  Grin
4. While all this happens china borders will flood market with miners ready to mine for 5k almost at chip price. Yeah I know the stolen/legal chip rumors but it will not stop them. Mans this will not stop customers to buy them
5. All the above will drawn their customers and probably amt also. Rio is a fiction
So who cares that reputable US company will be able to make domestic miner delivery in near feature  Grin
Conclusion  .... They a good at Bulgarian psychology and habits, parking tickets and a free stakes Grin
AMT you can make a survey asking the forum members who are most UNsatisfied ASIC customers around the forum
And winner is?Huh BFL or AMT Grin  Grin
All what is left is a good hope and a good will that something gona happen someday

1. WE'VE SOLD MANY COINCRAFT CHIPS TO AMERICAN CUSTOMERS, AND ARE STILL SHIPPING THEM ALL THE TIME. MOSTLY BUSINESSES STARTING TO OR TRYING MAKE MINERS, OR PCB HOUSE THAT ARE MAKING MINERS FOR OTHER CLIENTS. MOST QUANTITIES SOLD ARE IN THE 100-500 RANGE AND NOT LESS.

WE ARE BITMINE'S PARTNER AND THEIR US CHIP DISTRIBUTOR - THIS OUR JOB! YOU CAN BUY THESE CHIPS FROM BITMINE - AMT - AND ZEFIR. WE'RE SURE BOTH BITMINE AND ZEFIR WILL BOTH VERIFY THAT!

2. WE'VE ADDED A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF RESOURCES TO BITMINE, LISTING THEM ONE BY IN THIS THREAD IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND NOT APPROPRIATE IN GENERAL.

3. WE HAVE SHIPPED UNITS. WE JUST HAVE NOT SHIPPED YOU A FREE MINER. AND BECAUSE WE DID NOT SHIP YOU A FREE MINER TO REVIEW, YOU SIT ON THIS FORUM AND TALK TRASH ON THREAD. - ITS BASICALLY BLACKMAIL LOSHIA.

4. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO COUNTERFEIT CHIPS IN CHINA, THESE ARE ONLY RUMORS AND THE PEOPLE THAT BUY INTO THEM WILL BE BADLY BURNT.  THE CHINESE DO NOT HAVE WORKING TERRAHASH MINERS - THEY SIMPLY DONT EXIST, THEY ARE ALL LIES LIKE THE SEVERAL OTHER LIES IN THE FORUM IN THE PAST - LIKE PHEONIX TECHNOLOGIES FOR EXAMPLE. IF THE CHINESE PURCHASED CHIPS FROM BITMINE, US OR ZEFIR - MAYBE THEY'VE BUILT A BOARD AND PUT IT INTO A MINER - BUT THAT HAS YET TO BE SEEN.

5. WE ARE ROUNDING UP OTHER FORUM MEMBERS, THEY WILL COME TO OUR BUILD SHOP AND HELP US ASSEMBLE FASTER - THIS WILL ENSURE THAT OUR LEGITIMACY IS FACILITATED IN STONE ON THIS THREAD. NO OTHER MANUFACTURER HAS DONE THIS BECAUSE OF SECURITY REASONS - BUT AGAIN WE'LL TAKE MORE RISKS AND SHOW THIS THREAD AND THIS COMMUNITY THAT WE HAVE BUILT, CURRENTLY BUILD, AND ARE NOW USING THE COMMUNITY MEMBERS TO BUILD - BITCOIN MINERS.

Dear AMT,

There is a Bulgarian saying that a lie repeated constantly became true. There is another Bulgarian one saying that when rumor arouses telling your sister is a hore you can not explain that you do not have a sister.  No matter how big is your FONT and how loud you are shouting please calm down a little bit Grin As you put me in position to explain that I do not have a sister here are the facts that my sister does not exist:

About your lies
1.   I own you 10 btc of a lost bet about power consuption
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg5104501;topicseen#msg5104501
As we can clearly see you wrote some stupid excuses once again and after that you silently changed your website specs.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg5111538#msg5111538
Can you belie it? Grin You lost a bet never made and you are telling everyone I own you 10 BTC – Call you shrink guy’s. lies lies and more lies. You can continue to repeat them as much as you want
2.   I was asking for a FREE MINER to REVIEW
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg5104501;topicseen#msg5104501
In the same post the GENEROUS FREE offer was made by you I replied as follows
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg5104501#msg5104501

I would be glad to make an review with miner in hand. I know that there is no free lunch so I would like to know what shall I pay in btc and when I will be getting my miner
Do you see me asking or begging a FREE GENNO STAKE?

About your business

1. You have not sold a single bare chip and you have not shipped a single working miner that is all. You are adding zero VALUE to bitmine business. If you think you are adding something in terms of sales or engendering inventories to bitmine business visit you shrink once again and change your pills immediately Grin
2. So get you ass back to work before your positive thinking US customers bring your ass to court Grin
3. As long as you are answering only to my trolling I will ask you to give clear update to your customers and to answer to all of the bellow questions one by one so you can give "some new attitude" of yours posts as suggested by captin crunch Grin Grin

1. Delivery date of your miner? Be so kind and skip the part with lies that you are shipping from two weeks now since no one has received it Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin JUST TELL THE TRUTH! Are you hasshing with customer miners or your are so dum and you can not make them work Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
2. Will it be 5 or 6 module unit. How much TH will you get
3. How much power will it consume very important if you plan to run it at home and you are in US. What psu(s) will be inside over clocking options if any
4. How stable is it
5. Does it work at all - that will be a first thing to ask

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:15:23 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 07:26:47 AM by loshia

so what should i do?  
Product   Quantity   Price
1.2TH/s Coin Miner   1   $5,299
Cart Subtotal:   $5,299
Shipping:   $90 via USA Domestic ( 5 To 7 Business Days )
Order Total:   $5,389

the site says its been shipped.  but nothing has come in.  i live in Texas i just want my money back or the 1.2ths miner.  this is my order if someone is suing i think we can do a large case suet.  but i am not a lawyer.  please any help would be greatly appreciated
You have two optiions
1. Visit them in person and have a free GENNO Steak Grin As a bonus consider generous offer for a month delay and free rakia drink Wink
2. Bring them to court immediately Wink
The choice is yours always AMT Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
raydeeyo

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:07:13 AM

I've been reading this thread since last week, took me a week since my last catch up at page 86..... calm down AMT, it doesn't need to reply all negatives which is quite stressing and it never helps any of it. From the beginning, people demand for pictures (picture at pg 80~90, somewhere at 130 & latest at 155), then video, location & so on... eventually they will just non-stop bashing... so just ignore them, and keep up posting the progress like what others official companies do, hopefully with more photos, video, tracks & etc... replying the thread with long post(& caplocks) is painful to read...  Tongue

Sorry guys, i just hope to see updates on my miners in this thread instead of spams...  Undecided
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:34:15 AM

I've been reading this thread since last week, took me a week since my last catch up at page 86..... calm down AMT, it doesn't need to reply all negatives which is quite stressing and it never helps any of it. From the beginning, people demand for pictures (picture at pg 80~90, somewhere at 130 & latest at 155), then video, location & so on... eventually they will just non-stop bashing... so just ignore them, and keep up posting the progress like what others official companies do, hopefully with more photos, video, tracks & etc... replying the thread with long post(& caplocks) is painful to read...  Tongue

Sorry guys, i just hope to see updates on my miners in this thread instead of spams...  Undecided

Name:   raydeeyo
Activity:   3
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   February 20, 2014, 02:12:25 AM
Last Active:   Today at 08:39:20 AM

saving some other people some time since this is a big deal to them.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:43:17 AM

You play both sides of the street remarkably well! This is the mark of a true Smartass. Where I come from that's a compliment, given the alternative Cheesy
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:12:40 AM

You play both sides of the street remarkably well! This is the mark of a true Smartass. Where I come from that's a compliment, given the alternative Cheesy

I've been training for 30 years, thanks!

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
clenell

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:51:29 AM

so what should i do? 

Hi Amit,

Many thanks,
Alyssa

Not shipped out by 2/25.

It's more complicated than your black and white view of the world. Part of the added value AMT brings to the table is that their units bring quantum effects to the macroscopic world. An AMT miner is a superposition of many possible states, include "shipped" and "not shipped".

ROFL!

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:05:24 PM

rofl... another newbie coming to the defense of AMT. How many accounts does AMT have?

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: