Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW:BlocSide Sports - Changing the Future of Football through Blockchain  (Read 755 times)
BlocSide_Sports

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

Cape Town City Football Club and Blockchain Startup Announce First 5G Technology Fan Engagement Model

"The partnership, the first in professional football, will focus on utilizing BlocSide's Digital Rewards Platform to engage with Cape Town City fans in a revolutionary way, what BlocSide calls their "5G" fan engagement"

Click Image above for full article!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

Cape Town City Football Club and Blockchain Startup Announce First 5G Technology Fan Engagement Model

"The partnership, the first in professional football, will focus on utilizing BlocSide's Digital Rewards Platform to engage with Cape Town City fans in a revolutionary way, what BlocSide calls their "5G" fan engagement"

This sounds like big news, have any news outlets picked up the story? Maybe you should be making them aware of it if not.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

BlocSide unites the world's largest sport with the most destructive technological innovations of the decade, this is absolutely new project!

joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:57:39 PM

Sports fans want to be more engaged desperately. You guys are doing an awesome job bringing it to them with this newest update with Cape Town. Keep it up!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:20:32 PM

This sounds like big news, have any news outlets picked up the story? Maybe you should be making them aware of it if not.

Some news outlets have picked it up, especially in Cape Town and the surrounding areas! Thanks for the kind words and support Smiley
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

Join BlocSide Sports first ever World Cup Bracket Challenge and compete to win 1,000 MVP!

Don't forget to invite your friends and compete against each other for the grand prize!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

BlocSide Sports, creator of MVP Token, the first cryptocurrency for professional football, has figured out a way to engage World Cup fans globally and it’s just a click of a button

BlocSide has taken the classic, Spot The Ball game, from a newspaper pastime and added a modern twist bringing it back into the ’spot’-light. Leveraging the latest web techniques BlocSide can transform this, which was once a printed multiple choice guessing game, into a immersive experience reaching fans all around the world!

Through Spot The Ball, BlocSide is offering the biggest football (soccer) fans the chance to play and see how they rank up on the global leaderboard, instant feedback on guesses, heat map of other players choices, and above all, allows players to win MVP Tokens for every guess!

Everyday, BlocSide is releasing a new round that consists of previous World Cup matches. Using your best knowledge and skill, and within the timer, click on the spot where you think the ball was in that image. Sound easy? Well give it a shot and play now: https://blocside.io/stb/index.php
zenting

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:29:59 AM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

Glad to hear, Zenting! If you want to learn more, feel free to join our Telegram or if you want something fun, give our Spot-the-Ball game a shot!
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

This may be a very interesting project for following development it. I hope the team that makes this project can pursue the target that has been adjusted. a very good concept, I am sure you can make this project a success. good luck.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

This may be a very interesting project for following development it. I hope the team that makes this project can pursue the target that has been adjusted. a very good concept, I am sure you can make this project a success. good luck.

Thank you, Wingding! We appreciate all the support and great to have it from members like yourself! Smiley
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:27:42 PM

It is unfortunate that Token Sale is closed and that I will not be able to buy MVP tokens. In any case, I believe in the prospect of the BlocSide Sports project and I wish them only success!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

It is unfortunate that Token Sale is closed and that I will not be able to buy MVP tokens. In any case, I believe in the prospect of the BlocSide Sports project and I wish them only success!

Thank you for the support, Alexberezov! We're in the process of looking at different exchanges, so you will have the chance in the future to purchase some MVP Tokens!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

Are you going to be in NYC and looking for the BEST place to watch the World Cup Final Match on Sunday, July 15th?

BlocSide Sports and VICI Sports have partnered with Playwright Irish Pub and Brother Jimmys BBQ to put on the best Viewing Party in the city!

✅Free Beer
✅Spot-the-Ball
✅Chance to win $1,000

...And you get to watch the greatest matchup with fans from all over the city!

If you're not in NYC on Sunday, but still want to join the fun, download VICI app and you can join the viewing party virtually and still participate in the chance to win!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

!! CHECK OUT !! this exclusive sneak peek look at our BlocSide Sports consumer app and our wallet screen! Our amazing team has put a lot of hard work into our app, and we can’t wait to show it to you all soon!

https://i.imgur.com/X8vbFO8.jpg?1

What do you think of the wallet screen? Thoughts or comments?
What would YOU like to get out of our app??

BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

The BlocSide Sports team is extremely proud to announce the release of our IOS application beta, The BlocSide Wallet!

The BlocSide Wallet, available in the iTunes Store, is the core of our digital platform and the first product release within our company’s roadmap.

Download our App Today: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blocside-sports/id1365951788?mt=8

Our customer and technical support will be on high alert and we are looking for any and all feedback from our users and BlocSide community members as we continue to build out our mobile wallet!

Let us know what you think! We can't wait to watch the future of blockchain + football (soccer)!

https://i.imgur.com/mprwp3D.jpg?1
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

The football/soccer fan favorite game, Spot the Ball is live on the BlocSide App!!

When you play Spot the Ball, you not only win MVP tokens, but you get them directly sent into your BlocSide wallet!

This means you can earn, receive, and store your MVP tokens, donate them directly to Street Child United, or hold onto them and use them as we release more products and prizes this month!

We’d love any and all feedback on our app and game! So go ahead, download our app: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1365951788?pt=119034340&ct=BTT&mt=8 and have some fun!!

The BlocSide Sports team is extremely proud to announce the release of our IOS application beta, The BlocSide Wallet!

The BlocSide Wallet, available in the iTunes Store, is the core of our digital platform and the first product release within our company’s roadmap.

Download our App Today: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blocside-sports/id1365951788?mt=8

Our customer and technical support will be on high alert and we are looking for any and all feedback from our users and BlocSide community members as we continue to build out our mobile wallet!

Let us know what you think! We can't wait to watch the future of blockchain + football (soccer)!

https://i.imgur.com/mprwp3D.jpg?1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: