Author Topic: .  (Read 1352 times)
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 08:26:40 PM

"If the American economy tanks......."

No possibility the solution has been found .

The 1 Trillion dollar coin will be minted in latest news , but apparently out of storage concerns the coin will be set into a comically oversized hat that will be worn by the Federal Reserve Chairman .

I guess kind of like a "  Coin hat " ?

US government advisors stated that the coin hat will need to be purposly comically oversized to show citizens and foriegners alike that of the coin hat wealth and power , and the subsequent wealth and power of thd coin therein placed in the coin hat.

There were arguments about what the oversized coinhat will be made out of , but most settled on a type of light alloy allowing the real 1T coin  to be set decoratively into the front , as the Fed chairman will only wear the coinhat when speaking offically about matter of the funing of the US gov debt.

Once the coinhat is handed to the to Fed chairman in an offical crowning the US government can continue normal function .

There will be a small after party apparently some dancing to mark the occasion and possibly the invasion of a small and insignifigant nation , people rumored it may be the Micronesia islands. Just to mark the occasion .

Erm. Yeah. That wasn't a really good joke, you don't simply

a) mint $1 trillion even if you're the U.S Gov
b) wear it in a fucking hat for someone to steal

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/breathe-easy-even-if-the-government-is-shut-down-we-can-still-mint-the-coin-2013-9

lol

...brb gonna go pick my jaw up, honestly thought that was a joke.

What the fuck is this shit?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
WishIStartedSooner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:04:44 PM

"If the American economy tanks......."

No possibility the solution has been found .

The 1 Trillion dollar coin will be minted in latest news , but apparently out of storage concerns the coin will be set into a comically oversized hat that will be worn by the Federal Reserve Chairman .

I guess kind of like a "  Coin hat " ?

US government advisors stated that the coin hat will need to be purposly comically oversized to show citizens and foriegners alike that of the coin hat wealth and power , and the subsequent wealth and power of thd coin therein placed in the coin hat.

There were arguments about what the oversized coinhat will be made out of , but most settled on a type of light alloy allowing the real 1T coin  to be set decoratively into the front , as the Fed chairman will only wear the coinhat when speaking offically about matter of the funing of the US gov debt.

Once the coinhat is handed to the to Fed chairman in an offical crowning the US government can continue normal function .

There will be a small after party apparently some dancing to mark the occasion and possibly the invasion of a small and insignifigant nation , people rumored it may be the Micronesia islands. Just to mark the occasion .

Erm. Yeah. That wasn't a really good joke, you don't simply

a) mint $1 trillion even if you're the U.S Gov
b) wear it in a fucking hat for someone to steal

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/breathe-easy-even-if-the-government-is-shut-down-we-can-still-mint-the-coin-2013-9

lol

...brb gonna go pick my jaw up, honestly thought that was a joke.

What the fuck is this shit?

No shit?
I guess it isn't... most American's I'm betting don't even know about this (I didn't).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trillion_dollar_coin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: