Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-03-01] Keith Lim on Blockchain disrupting the insurance industry  (Read 50 times)
S3cco (OP)

Activity: 2032
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

Keith Lim: Blockchain will definitely have a positive role in disrupting the insurance industry
https://bitcoingarden.org/keith-lim-blockchain-will-definitely-positive-role-disrupting-insurance-industry/

Most of the young companies developing blockchain-based solutions are focused on cross-border payments and other financial services. Therefore, the insurance industry is still poorly covered by the blockchain, says Keith Lim, owner of the insurance startup Hearti.

However, the expert is sure that the technology will change the sphere of insurance in the near future. In an interview with Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Thailand, he talked on how this will happen, as well as made a brief announcement of his presentation at the event.

Q: Tell me how did you find out about blockchain. Were you skeptical at first, or did you immediately see an enormous potential?

KL: I first found out about blockchain around 2012.  At that time, many blockchain use cases were still in very early experimental stage.  However, through progressive studies and better understanding on the technology, I see an enormous potential in blockchain and wanted to develop a viable use case for the insurance industry....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: