Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LCCX - The Most Trusted Crypto Exchange In The World  (Read 27311 times)
roblccx (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:33:14 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 06:42:26 PM by roblccx
Merited by dvabit (1)

LCCX (London Crypto Currency Exchange)

Public Pre-Sale Starts 12th March

Telegram: https://t.me/lccxico

Summary

Crypto currency markets have exploded in the last 12 months.

There are now millions of ‘crypto traders’ around the world buying and selling hundreds of crypto coins/tokens every second of the day.

Current exchanges are even stopping new sign ups as they can’t handle the exponential growth the industry is seeing and customer support is being ignored.

Exchanges have been hacked and lost over a billion dollars in total of clients funds

Governments and regulation are knocking at the door

LCCX is coming

A fully regulated and insured against hacks crypto currency exchange based in London

An exchange where traders can buy and sell hundreds of different crypto coins against popular crypto’s or even popular fiat currencies like the US dollar.

A place with 24/7 customer support and live chat giving customers an industry leading user experience.

LCCX will charge low fees for traders and businesses listing their coins. All fees will be paid using a new token we are creating, The London Exchange Token or LXT for short.

There will be 100 million LXT created and we are selling 60% of them through our Initial Coin Offering (ICO)

As the exchange grows more and more users will require these tokens and we will also be using up to 25% of our profits to buy back and destroy 50m of them making the circulating supply decrease

We aim for LCCX to launch in the third quarter of this year and will be starting marketing in the second quarter. By mid 2019 our goal is to establish LCCX as the worlds most trusted crypto exchange and also one of the most used (based on daily volume).

LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange

London Exchange Token (LXT) - Private Pre-sale Live, PM for details

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roblccx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

Reserved for FAQ section

CryptoBey

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

Looking a quality project. Watiching here.  

Yolu bilmek ile yolda gitmek arasında büyük bir fark vardır. Morpheus
aminos_k

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

Great to see more UK based projects. This one looks great. Best of luck and I will be taking part for sure  Smiley
bangdex

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

Reserved for Indonesia Translator
obiwanchernobil

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:56:02 PM

I can do a Croatian translation if needed.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

You have any prototype before open this ICO crypto trading is getting more famous around the world so that I also think potentially it looking nice. You should add team profile at OP instead of whitepaper it will attract more people.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

How is your protection different from other major exchanges of crypto-currencies that are constantly working on new algorithms? The startup project is cool, but so far I have not seen a big difference with the competitors on the description.
navidd

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:18:48 PM

Do you offer any bounty? Like Twitter, signature etc
roblccx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

Do you offer any bounty? Like Twitter, signature etc

We'll be announcing our $500k bounty program later today  Cheesy

roblccx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

How is your protection different from other major exchanges of crypto-currencies that are constantly working on new algorithms? The startup project is cool, but so far I have not seen a big difference with the competitors on the description.

Please read the white paper for more details

As well as using cold storage to keep clients funds safe, all the online (hot) storage will be fully insured so clients can sleep at night. I would consider this as a big difference as most exchanges don't have this insurance.

They're also not regulated which we will be, by the FCA which has a great reputation for protecting the interest of consumers.

roblccx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

You have any prototype before open this ICO crypto trading is getting more famous around the world so that I also think potentially it looking nice. You should add team profile at OP instead of whitepaper it will attract more people.

Thanks for your post. There's no prototype yet and our website with the team and info from the white paper will be live on Monday  Smiley

alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

As well as using cold storage to keep clients funds safe, all the online (hot) storage will be fully insured so clients can sleep at night. I would consider this as a big difference as most exchanges don't have this insurance.

They're also not regulated which we will be, by the FCA which has a great reputation for protecting the interest of consumers.

Cold storage is not a new technology and invented by you personally.
About the white paper. In such projects, all the advantages should be highlighted on the first page, and not sent to white paper. Immediately most of the questions from readers of the branch will disappear.
Ethan Manson

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

If this is true and all crypto stored on the exchange is insured this is a sure success! I think the most secure exchanges will be the ones to survive over time. Great idea I'll keep a look out
roblccx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

Cold storage is not a new technology and invented by you personally.
About the white paper. In such projects, all the advantages should be highlighted on the first page, and not sent to white paper. Immediately most of the questions from readers of the branch will disappear.

Thanks for your comment

Cold storage for 60-75% of the funds should be industry standard but it still isn't although some exchanges do currently use this.

I'm not sure of any that are regulated and have clients funds insured though

The website with a lot of information will be going live this next week so will help people get the overview without having to read the white paper but thanks for the suggestion

roblccx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

If this is true and all crypto stored on the exchange is insured this is a sure success! I think the most secure exchanges will be the ones to survive over time. Great idea I'll keep a look out

Thanks for your comment. We agree and believe having funds insured will be a game changer for sure

french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

Who is your team? The web site is empty, no one was there. You have advisers?
roblccx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

Who is your team? The web site is empty, no one was there. You have advisers?

The new website will by live tomorrow with the details but please check out the white paper for the full details of our team and advisors

https://lccx.io/LCCX-WhitePaper.pdf

Blockvisory

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

Looks promising. Surely gonna read more about it.  Grin
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

roblccx,

It's great to see more UK based crypto plays coming to the market. As a UK crypto blogger myself, it would be refreshing to back the success of a home grown platforms.

I'll be watching the launch of the new website with interest and I'll be joining the bounty. Do you have a VIP bounty section? My blog gets 20k unique visitors per month interested/investing in crypto, so I be keen to support your marketing efforts.

Crypto Coin Dude

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: