Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers?  (Read 1245 times)
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?

I dont really do that extensive research while making the trading and neither I follow anyone specifically. What I have done is just to make the research on coins market by taking the insights from the ANN thread, news update from the telegram groups and just keeping it straight while making the trades. Dont know why but whenever I am making any kind of trades and if any news is stuck in my mind just because of some youtuber then it could destroy my trade due to nausea about what that youtuber said. I mean dont know how to put it up front but sometimes it disturbs my trade. Its far better to do it on my own. Thats all about the personal choice and would love to have it on my own.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:45:57 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
From my personal point of view, I would not believe in any referrals from Cryptocurrency investment professionals. If it was a real potential currency, no one would introduce us for free. They only give a little skepticism and misleading details. I have consulted a lot of advice from investors but I still can not trust anyone.
It is best for us to learn about the currency that we feel is potential. Grin
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

Well, Basically this is the first step of new traders and is good indeed, However most videos from YouTube and any other social medias are not 100% accurate, some of influencers are just saying a bit portion of what they know, to motivate new traders, for them not to be blame in the future. Furthermore, as a member to this forum I have seen that there are great managers who give advice on how to trade wisely. But The main answer here is experience.

Looking the guidance from influencer very high recommendd as the first time because we are still in low knowledge.
But dont be wrong to look for the right person, many people say that they are expert and try to collect fee from you and dont believe them without searching first.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

Yes, because they know the market mkre than us because they are more professional than us, and the signals that they are giving is they also use.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

I think the advice of the crypto investors is not worth the trust. These are sketchy statements, because they are free!
I think we should hire a valuation expert, we pay them and they will give us real potential currency lists. Free advice is not to be trusted. Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

As much as I respect other crypto influencers out there, I only follow Sunny Hussain at the moment. I really liked his videos though, but not all the time that I have followed his advice. I remember the time watching him live interviewing Richard Ellis, the founder of Electroneum. Most of the time, I just follow my own instinct when it comes to cryptocurrency trading.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

Its nice to ask some advices for those who are expert in crypto we  consider them as professionals, we can learn from their experiences but we are unique individual and have different principles in life  ,if we are already knowledgeable on how bitcoin works ,the concept of cryptocurrency then we can do our own decisions that we will never regret at the end.

kvekop

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

no, I do research on my own,  then i found tokens that i really like and I invest in them. Lately, I have done research on LYMPO, their team is strong and focused on development. Also, their care a lot about the community, which is great.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

I dont really do that extensive research while making the trading and neither I follow anyone specifically. What I have done is just to make the research on coins market by taking the insights from the ANN thread, news update from the telegram groups and just keeping it straight while making the trades. Dont know why but whenever I am making any kind of trades and if any news is stuck in my mind just because of some youtuber then it could destroy my trade due to nausea about what that youtuber said. I mean dont know how to put it up front but sometimes it disturbs my trade. Its far better to do it on my own. Thats all about the personal choice and would love to have it on my own.
Better to use those advice as basis and still find time to do your own research, traders who can deal with the volatile market can be more successful
than to those who are just following tips, advice can be good if being use properly, it's their own opinion about certain points but the market still
relied with how the traders react, so knowing what you are doing before following some tips.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Im more interested on listening to highly ranked members because they have experienced mostly all of the things that can be experience on the crypto world. They have a real advice and decisions based on what they have done in the past. I think they are more reliable than anyone else.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

I dont follow any celebrity or reputable person on crypto space. This is because they are not reliable. Remember john macafee advices before? Did you know that he was paid for that?

Do not rely your future to other people advice. Catch your own fish and dont rely to others.

tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

I always lessen to those advices from crypto influencers, because i loved to hear some suggestion, and i know i can learn something from them. It is not bad to lessen to those advices, the important here is your learnings acquired and how you will going to apply it to make your crypto life more successful.

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:17:01 PM

Yeah though it take some time to study each and every one of them first you've got to pick the consistency of that person and how good he is when predicting with their guts in trading second don't go learning telegram group known as signal tradings that's definitely a no no for me.
Ushono

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

Cryptocurrency analysts say different things about altcoins because it's their job. They don't put their money on their predictions. So don't listen to them.
Lisam023

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

It's pretty obvious everybody who wants to trade has to keep an eye on the latest news connected to market... doesnt matter from where he will get informations. what matters is being well informed and to stay current just
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

I won't follow trading advice 100%. I will rely on my own research and studies and most of all on my experience when time for me to trade.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

Ofcourse yes, we are all start there no traders go with his own but he needs somebody's advice. Forum is one of the great advisors but having a mentor is the greatest. We know that without them we can't be like this, we can't achieve what we have now.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

Ive been following some of those in the recent months but nothing comes true, I guess its not my luck on the passed month, but i really believe that someday it will recover's. As of now, I don't believe to anybody. I'm focusing more on bounty campaigns to relieve my losses.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

The basic thing you need to understand is never to follow anyone blindly when it comes to investment, you need to take everyone's advice but you need to study the coin as well as the market to become successful and you need to understand what is going around the globe in regards to digital currency.
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

Ive been following some of those in the recent months but nothing comes true, I guess its not my luck on the passed month, but i really believe that someday it will recover's. As of now, I don't believe to anybody. I'm focusing more on bounty campaigns to relieve my losses.
This means those predictions or words came from to those influencers are not accurate most of the time.They are just like the same on typical trader which do still speculate into possible price movements of a coin but doesnt mean they do have the power to say such price prediction which would result into profits anytime.They might give some exposure but not all the times that coin would react into such activity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████