Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Muse Protocol - Decentralized Social Streaming Platform [STX][TRC20]  (Read 1236 times)
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 03:47:14 PM

The bounty program is quite long so that there are 3 rounds of the total 25 million bounty allocation. Will it not affect the price when on the market?
And have to wait for August 2020 to receive the token from the bounty.
Which exchange to launch IEO in the future ??
Isn't the rule to hold a bounty only a maximum of 3 months, if it is up to 3 rounds and calculated from now it's 9 months is very long in my opinion too.
but there must be a purpose for them, they must use careful calculation

Such long duration will not be attractive to their bounty hunters. And with such duration, many things can happen and might end up not pursuing this project. Taking part on their program is a punch in the air. I don't know how the team can assure their hunters or other stakeholders that no matter what, they will implement their project.

I think this is the longest for a 3-round bounty campaign, moreover the trading plan has not been announced on the road map and that is listed only testnet trading, so I think it should review why this is taking too long and I think hunters will be bored with the time so long.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 05:50:20 AM

muse protocol is very good project

very good project

Did the team just hire shill posters unto this announcement thread?
The account used to post this announcement thread is still currently on question (Reference) and now shill posters are starting to flock on this thread as well, generating fake buzz.
I suggest anybody who wants to invest in this project to dig deeper and do hard research first before jumping in and investing any amount.

You will be able to check our bounty program for such tasks. We have not hired any third party group to pump or shill our thread. We will be allowing this thread to grow organically as needed.

Well, you should make a decent rule about it 'cause it seems your thread is being flooded with spam and even plagiarized posts.
Screen out the participants and set some limitations. I can even see brand new accounts posting here; does that mean these accounts are on the bounty campaign as well?

It is a very interesting and promising project.
Success and prosperity to the project team.

The project has a good concept and perspective.The team working on the development of this token is one of the best for today, true professionals of your business, with whom it is pleasant to work. I advise everyone to get acquainted with the project and be part of it.

Clear as sky spam posts.
Shocked amazing
good

Plagiarized post that even came from my own post. (Reference, check first line) WTH
The entire music industry is massive and startups such as this one would surely have a hard time getting into the scene especially when some competitors are already well established!

Kielbik

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 09:01:34 AM

I wonder what comes of it, one of many projects. I don't believe it honestly.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:47:05 PM

If the ANN thread is filled with newbies praising the project, they are likely being hired.  The above user is just one.

muse protocol is very good project

very good project

Did the team just hire shill posters unto this announcement thread?
The account used to post this announcement thread is still currently on question (Reference) and now shill posters are starting to flock on this thread as well, generating fake buzz.
I suggest anybody who wants to invest in this project to dig deeper and do hard research first before jumping in and investing any amount.

That spam looks more like part of the airdrop/bounty, rather than  classic shills. Yesterday and today moderators deleted more than 20 posts that were similar to those, that i kept  reporting.

I would like to hear from @salsa321 what is his connection with Bitcoin Air and Decibels, two projects that are either abandoned or on hold and it seems like he was behind both of them.

A post in this thread already said that MUSE is rebranded and the result is Decibels. It rebranded, Decentralized Social Streaming Platform is so much different from Decentralized Digital Royalties System. Anyway,  whoever joined the campaign with Decibels will also get the Muse protocol tokens.

Decibels was rebranded into Muse and the idea revised more towards social streaming and digital royalties. Now we have the proper industry backing to move forward with it and that is why the project was placed on hold and the bounty was paused. All participants of Decibels are still in this chat, and are given the same opportunities to achieve the same Bounty Rewards as the others.

Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:18:24 PM

in my opinion, this is a rather interesting project. Here, everyone can express their inner passion through the company and the Muse protocol. Also note that Muse Incorporated challenges the existing structure of the music industry. This is just fantastic! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:21:30 PM

in my opinion, this is a rather interesting project. Here, everyone can express their inner passion through the company and the Muse protocol. Also note that Muse Incorporated challenges the existing structure of the music industry. This is just fantastic! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
it is. It turns out that Muse is the driving force behind what makes music what it is today. Now you can communicate with yourself inside and thereby express yourself creatively. Do you think this can be considered a step towards art?
Alaa

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:25:26 PM

it is. It turns out that Muse is the driving force behind what makes music what it is today. Now you can communicate with yourself inside and thereby express yourself creatively. Do you think this can be considered a step towards art?
yes, of course you can. Moreover, art can become more profitable in its true, raw nature. I would say that this is a project that makes you feel and be inspired.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 04:29:00 PM

I want to note the innovative approach of developers to autonomous and transparent means of distributing royalties and media ownership. Now, I think, you don’t have to worry about managing profit in the music industry, since the blockchain ensures complete transparency of transactions.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:33:27 PM

I want to note the innovative approach of developers to autonomous and transparent means of distributing royalties and media ownership. Now, I think, you don’t have to worry about managing profit in the music industry, since the blockchain ensures complete transparency of transactions.
I completely agree with you. By the way, the Muse ecosystem uses smart contracts that allow you to trust the profit of music. They contain a special code that reflects all the actions and events that occur in the system.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 04:36:15 PM

I completely agree with you. By the way, the Muse ecosystem uses smart contracts that allow you to trust the profit of music. They contain a special code that reflects all the actions and events that occur in the system.
but did you know that these events are recorded on the blockchain and are not subject to change from the moment they are sent to the network of verifiers? If I am not mistaken, this does not happen until the fourth moment, that is, starting from the fourth moment, events are not subject to change. I like this structure, so blockchain will bring only one benefit. Cool

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:43:05 PM

if I understood correctly, the Muse Incorporated ecosystem is built on the basis of the Muse Protocol. In turn, the Muse Protocol consists of smart contracts that describe all the processes taking place in the ecosystem. What else can this interesting and innovative protocol do? It seems to me that he still has an extensive list of advantages and opportunities.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 04:46:22 PM

if I understood correctly, the Muse Incorporated ecosystem is built on the basis of the Muse Protocol. In turn, the Muse Protocol consists of smart contracts that describe all the processes taking place in the ecosystem. What else can this interesting and innovative protocol do? It seems to me that he still has an extensive list of advantages and opportunities.
the Muse protocol is able to autonomously process any events associated with it, including; registration of an artist or listener account, registration of works of art for possession, verification of copyright infringement, automatic collection of earned fees, automatic distribution of collected fees and much, much more.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:50:26 PM

friends, it turns out that the protocol seeks to create a bridge of trust between the artist or listener and the music industry as a whole, and the blockchain will directly participate in this. This is a unique approach to a new era of engaging listeners. Do you think I'm right? Huh
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:54:18 PM

friends, it turns out that the protocol seeks to create a bridge of trust between the artist or listener and the music industry as a whole, and the blockchain will directly participate in this. This is a unique approach to a new era of engaging listeners. Do you think I'm right? Huh
that's right. According to the Global Music Report for 2019, in 2018 the world music market grew by 9.7% and has been showing positive growth for the 4th consecutive year. Therefore, the Muse ecosystem and an innovative approach to the music industry will be as relevant as possible. Wink
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 06:20:06 PM

We are not offering a set price of 5,000 MUSE Tokens per Translation!

Please join our Telegram group and send a message to Brett or Anthony with the language you would like to translate our documents to and we will open discussions!

It is recommended that each participant may choose whether they will receive payment in the Muse token or Muse Dollar. Moreover, Muse protocol does not hold bounty campaigns, this will be an opportunity for anyone and very interesting because participants can choose their payment method.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████