Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 09:30:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 merit bonus for quality users [Jr to Sr. Member]  (Read 4781 times)
Janeth

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

actually, I don't believe all my post because I'm bad in English but I will try if you don't like it I will try to improve my post and come back. thanks for the chance you giving to all members trying to have merit and rank up.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamaelDNM

Activity: 732
Merit: 18

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

I can't believe all the garbage posters who've posted here.  I don't care if actmyname does it or not, but I'm leaving neutral feedbacks on the shitposters, and it's too bad they can't be negatives.  

I am not proud of those 20 posts
Great reason for entering them into a contest to win merit.

I'm just going to ask some tips to improve my posts.
Why would anyone spend time to give you free advice when you can find the answer to this anywhere in Meta.  Maybe actmyname is feeling generous--I can't speak for him, and I'm done writing in this thread.
I did not know that there were people who gave merit like that. in truth, what you just said is true, in the last pos they filled with pure shitposters,   Roll Eyes

kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:22:50 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 09:42:39 AM by kiver

I can't believe all the garbage posters who've posted here.  I don't care if actmyname does it or not, but I'm leaving neutral feedbacks on the shitposters, and it's too bad they can't be negatives.  
i have so much words to say but i won't write much

first of all i entered this contest never thought that actmyname will a neutral feedback indicating that I am a spammer the rule was saying that if (heavily) disagree with someone anyone i didn't know he will heavily disagree with me

second, I only say my opinion in these posts if you don't like it i don't care cryptocurrency is a free space and I say my opinion on what i see in the market and talking with people who knows the market also

and leaving negative feedback ?!! don't you think its a bit much? theymos himself said that's not what negative fb is for
i didn't scam anyone, i didn't try to sell my account

and last and not least you lost my respect even though I don't know you, but I guess you aren't a good guy I will check your previous posts and check if you have some like mine or not and leave a neutral feedback even though I guess I have the right to leave it negative because you insulted me but I don't think its a good reason because you were disagreeing with a bad way
I just left the signature and I don't really care
actmyname (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

first of all i entered this contest never thought that actmyname will a neutral feedback indicating that I am a spammer the rule was saying that if (heavily) disagree with someone anyone i didn't know he will heavily disagree with me
When you have few posts out of the twenty that are bad, then I will ignore them and leave you alone. Meaning: no merit, no neutral feedback.

But the thing with me doing these reviews in chunks is that I am also exposed to the content that you post after the reviews (though I only skim through them before going to the relevant pages). If there is enough reason to leave a neutral feedback then I will. And it's not like I can't remove these after you show an increase (hopefully a great one) in post quality.

baba0000000000

Activity: 812
Merit: 388

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

Hi Actmyname,

I don't speak very well English. But in French section nobody have any merit to give other people.
Some legendary have merit in stock but don't give it. They just make post to campaign signature or don't want spent time to make this.

Same you give me 14 merit the problem will not resolve.
We don't have no moderator, no Source merit.  Undecided
I like the merit system. It's stop the farmer account, but it's stop good people.

With my level of English I can't made nothing to help French section.
Thx to read my message.

Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

This is a really good initiative Smiley
I will risk it, maybe the previous 20 are not my best but if il end up getting input on how to improve instead of merit that is a win for me aswell Smiley

I think you skipped me? Or maybe i just was inbetween, not deserving neutral trust and at the same time not worthy of merit.
Just felt a little like a forgotten sheep in the flock  Cheesy Tongue
actmyname (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

I think you skipped me? Or maybe i just was inbetween, not deserving neutral trust and at the same time not worthy of merit.
Just felt a little like a forgotten sheep in the flock  Cheesy Tongue
As I stated, because I ran through a number of pages at once in a chunk, users that were deserving of neither merit nor feedback were simply ignored. It triples or perhaps quadruples the amount of time to write feedback for every user and when I'm doing them in large chunks like that I simply can't be bothered.

The bulk of it would probably go along the lines of, "mostly good but some posts were in pointless threads/were one-liners/were unnecessary"

Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

Just felt a little like a forgotten sheep in the flock  Cheesy Tongue
As I stated, because I ran through a number of pages at once in a chunk, users that were deserving of neither merit nor feedback were simply ignored. It triples or perhaps quadruples the amount of time to write feedback for every user and when I'm doing them in large chunks like that I simply can't be bothered.

The bulk of it would probably go along the lines of, "mostly good but some posts were in pointless threads/were one-liners/were unnecessary"

Oh sorry, i thought i read everything here before posting that comment but obviously missed out that part.
I can see why you would want to keep it to a minimum with so many users posts to go through Smiley
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

I dont have 20 post yet but Ill try my best when I hit 20 post so that I can contest for this merits. Thanks
anhchangdeptrai13

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

Can you check out some of my posts? Tks sir
I do not know if my posts are of sufficient quality. Give me your comment

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3246685.msg33808794#msg33808794
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3227442.msg33574362#msg33574362
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3003220.msg33504206#msg33504206
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3073530.msg33412678#msg33412678
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3198702.msg33186312#msg33186312
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3198717.msg33185099#msg33185099

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

I’d appreciate if you could take the time to review my last 20 posts and if I am not worthy of any of your merit I’d be glad to hear your feedback.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

Joining, please review mine. I'm still new to cypto environment and slowly learning  Grin
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:10:19 AM

Kindly check mine https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile.

Thanks,

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

Dear author, I would like to push my luck. Please check my posts.
lucas2008

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

I think I created the article and posted 20 posts, you can see this link.
Thank you !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3158942.0

Go to The Moon !
joker989898

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:33:33 PM

Hi sir
Please check my last 20 posts
Good luck

cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:12:50 AM

I'll give this a shot. Think I've made some decent posts, whether they're worth any merit is another question altogether. Thanks.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:46:16 AM

If you believe that you have quality posts for all 20 of your most recent posts then I will review them and if I agree I will give you 14 merit.
Sr. Members and below only.

However. if I heavily disagree I will add a neutral feedback to your account indicating that you are a spammer.
Game on. This is for those that complain about not being rewarded for quality content.

Disclaimer: I will only review the twenty posts that occur before your message.

*arbitrary amount is because of the sMerit I have left.

Please, don't send me merit. If you have merit to spare then give it to those that need it. Or save it, and in the likely case that there are more people here that deserve merit than I have available, you can send them the merit instead.

Thank you sir for your consideration to us,

Before all the things, I Don't say that merit system are not good but the for me I hope everyone follow the right way of gaining merits. I think there was a member here do not follow the rules to earn merit. I also wondering is merits are for self desire or what? I don't think so if what Is the real bases fo  earning merits? Sometimes they said a quality poster are the qualification to merits. But I'm just laughing when I saw post that is just a simple as they are. Post without just any effort are granted with merit and for the post with a greatly consternations are nothing to be granted. We hope this things will not be tolerated because lower members are also sacrificing.

I made this post not for merits but to awaken everybody.

Thank you verymuch  Smiley
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:30:24 AM

Hello! Good day! I don't have much post but I would like to see this "post" because even me I could not believe that concern why this post is merited. The comment was all about concern in Merit also.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3172906.msg32905492#msg32905492

Hope you understand about this.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:01:36 AM

If you believe that you have quality posts for all 20 of your most recent posts then I will review them and if I agree I will give you 14 merit.
Sr. Members and below only.

However. if I heavily disagree I will add a neutral feedback to your account indicating that you are a spammer.
Game on. This is for those that complain about not being rewarded for quality content.

Disclaimer: I will only review the twenty posts that occur before your message.

*arbitrary amount is because of the sMerit I have left.

Please, don't send me merit. If you have merit to spare then give it to those that need it. Or save it, and in the likely case that there are more people here that deserve merit than I have available, you can send them the merit instead.

Hello !

Although my post are very simple, but I am so proud to tell that my post are genuine. Even I'm not good in English too all of my post are from my own knowledge and way of understanding. I should try my best to earn merit not to be unfair like others.

I hope you have a time to read my post again. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: