Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Trustier - Invest in a world of Trust  (Read 248 times)
Jorisslagter (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:12:09 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 12:10:32 PM by Jorisslagter

Imagine a world of trust
Trustier is an online benchmarking platform for trust(worthiness), by using Trustcoins as a currency of trust.

Based on the amount of Trustcoins received and withdrawn, each individual and company will have a Trust Tier. Tiers serve as a level of trustworthiness and can be used in all online or offline exposure as a marketing and branding tool and will be auditable in a blockchain-based register.

In this way, Trustier is the ultimate step in the trend of distributed trust.

https://icoholder.com/en/small-green/21244.widget.svg?width 300

ICO
At Trustier, a Amsterdam-based startup for benchmarking trustworthiness (of both individuals and organisations), we are measuring the trustworthiness of different altcoins. Users can trust altcoins or ICO's by giving them a limited amount of Trustcoins.

If you want to share your trust and contribute to a new Trust Ecosystem, please go to www.trustcoin.com (promocode 33317) and start giving away Trustcoins. Suggestions for altcoins to add are welcome (smaller ICO's as well).

To finance the blockchainification and marketing of the platform we will organize our own token sale as well (www.trustiertoken.com)

Feedback appreciated!

https://i.imgur.com/PM79ym1.png

Team
Mark Leenards - CEO
Joris Slagter - CTO
Marvin Orlando - Senior Branding & Design
Patrick Simpson - Senior Backend Developer
Beer Holties - Senior Frontend Developer
Sebastiaan van Dijk - Business Development Assistent
Marijn van Trierum - Marketing & Communication Manager
Ennio Brands - Senior iOS Developer

Links
Explainer video youtube
Token Sale website
Whitepaper
Trustier platform
Telegram - Official Trustier announcement channel
Telegram - Official Trustier discussion group
Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

Already saw several presentations today. I will not say about the quality of the project itself, but I can praise the person who presented the project. This person still has a low rank, but he used his opportunities to the maximum, provided references. Many do not.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Trustier

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

Thanks Fu.Sin.

Our marketing approach is a bit less aggressive compared to others and still in early stage, but we do work on some nice partnerships and will have a functioning active platform next month.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Trustier ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Trustier. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Jorisslagter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

Hi everyone! Just added the Trustier ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Trustier. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
We are looking forward to answer any questions and thank you for adding us to your platform.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:52:47 AM

According to you, through the purchase of your token, you can increase the amount of trust in an individual, company or altcoin that does not sound very reliable, because even companies and individuals with bad reputations can raise their level of trust by spending a little money. Money should not decide the level of trust.
Jorisslagter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

According to you, through the purchase of your token, you can increase the amount of trust in an individual, company or altcoin that does not sound very reliable, because even companies and individuals with bad reputations can raise their level of trust by spending a little money. Money should not decide the level of trust.

To clarify, Trustcoins are no Trustier Tokens. We use Trustcoins as a internal currency of trust and Trustier Tokens as a way to invest in Trustier. It's not possible to buy your trustcoins on our platform. You start with zero trustcoins and the only way to get trustcoins is to get them from others or by rewards. For instance after completing your profile information and validating your account after signing up using Facebook.

Thanks for your feedback. It's much appreciated.
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:55:23 AM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:22:27 AM

I think this project pretty good and interesting for looking, this project have the team solid. is there no bounty campaign for bounty hunters in here? waiting more information and hope this project works with fine.
marijntrustier

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

I think this project pretty good and interesting for looking, this project have the team solid. is there no bounty campaign for bounty hunters in here? waiting more information and hope this project works with fine.

Thanks for your interest. We do not have a bounty campaign yet, but that surely might come! We'll keep you up to date!
Jorisslagter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

We are currently in a Private Sale. We are offering a 5% token bonus for anyone who can introduce us to larger investors that sign an individual Token Sale Agreement with us (territorial restrictions may apply, please check Whitepaper at www.trustiertoken.com).

That means you will receive 5% of the invested amount in Trustier Tokens.
Jorisslagter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:11:23 PM

Also after a year of developing and testing the platform during a closed beta, this Monday we announced to open our doors to the public.

You no longer need an invitation to access the platform. Spread the word and ask all of your friends, family and favorite companies to get on board as well! So take a look at https://trustcoin.com/register to start your digital world of trust.
Jorisslagter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/trustier-21244 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Thank you very much for adding us. I've provided extra information and I am awaiting approval.
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

Based on the amount of Trustcoins received and withdrawn, each individual and company will have a Trust Tier. Tiers serve as a level of trustworthiness and can be used in all online or offline exposure as a marketing and branding tool and will be auditable in a blockchain-based register. In this way, Trustier is the ultimate step in the trend of distributed trust.
Jorisslagter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:28:30 AM

Thanks! Looks good :-)
MSh5737

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

Looks interesting. Good luck! Smiley
Rangnara

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:27:27 AM

This project seems very descriptive and nice.  I appreciate the developers for their good works.  I believe this will be successful and I hope to one among those that get the bounty early.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: