Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LIZA GOLD - Probably the Best Coin in the World - LIZA SWAP/FORK - 8TH OF MARCH  (Read 746 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LizaGold (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:43:52 PM

LIZA GOLD - Probably the Best Coin in the World

LIZA GOLD is a new token that is based on the existing LIZA virtual token on YOBIT exchange. Currently LIZA virtual token is giving 10% daily to every user that put their LIZA coins into the investbox. This result in big dilution and dropping LIZA prices. LIZA GOLD will have a fixed amount of coins and will stop this dilution.  There are two option to be part of LIZA GOLD. As many of you know there is no blockchain for LIZA.

1) Request a fork directly from yobit. This will then happen automatically and will allow no further actions for the LIZA owner
2) YobitCode. Yobit has the option to create Yobit codes that allow users to send coins to another account. This will result in not everybody receiving LIZA GOLD coins because some users will not swap and the supply of LIZA GOLD will be lower.

LIZA GOLD has a target date of 8th of March to complete the swap/fork.

SWAP/FORK Timer

Current LIZA price:

https://yobit.net/imginfo/LIZA
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LizaGold (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:31:21 PM

You can follow us on : https://twitter.com/LizaGoldCoin
bangdex

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:45:54 AM

No bounties or airdrop ?
skynettr

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

website ?  twitter ?
mymincome
Copper Member

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

you will publish the url on march 8?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ myMincome ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A Global Basic Income for everyone ▶▶▶ Presale Mar 9 | ICO Mar 25
| whitepaper | website | telegram | medium | facebook | twitter |
albertbitcoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

exactly how many coins of liza gold one gets for liza bitcoin? what will happen to liza gold afterward? any plans projects developments for the future? will it be pos wallet? what must i do to get liza golds? thanks and sounds interesting. yobit's liza bitcoin has been dropping in value lately, the freefall is scary at the moment, just now it sold for 0.00001000 eth and it may go even lower. i still believe that liza will recover and after march things should start improving again. it suffered too much from the bitcoin dollar fork swap (investors suddenly decided to sell lizas for btcs), the paccoin swap (it had a huge sales volume [eth market] the night before the deadline, at one point even higher than liza's), and a bunch of whales rapidly selling off lizas at increasing levels way below expectations. the problem with liza is that people (whales and large investors) who gain large amounts daily can easily sell them cheaper than the trading price knowing that the next day they'll gain more coins which they'll sell without sacrificing the principal investment. this i think is what brings down the price. not to mention the fact that many spammers and liars are propagating false rumors about liza in order to depreciate its value and to buy it at lower price.

anyway what is the difference between liza and liza gold? will liza gold be recognized by yobit? will yobit allow it to be traded at its exchange platform? will liza gold be in effect competing against liza? will the swap be bringing liza's price down? why should people invest in liza gold as opposed to investing in the original liza that is at least supported by an established business model yobit exchange? is there or will there be an airdrop or bounties of liza gold? will there be a similar 10% investbox for investor to gain additional income daily similar to liza's? how about premine: how many coins are you premining? i guess i have many questions about this liza gold coin and perhaps they are the questions that many investors are wanting a response from you. thanks in advance.

ok good luck with this project and hopefully it may grow into a great enterprise in the near future. if you can answer some or all of my questions honestly, i think that people will think seriously about investing in liza gold.
LizaGold (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

See my comments:

exactly how many coins of liza gold one gets for liza bitcoin?

1:1000 LIZA

what will happen to liza gold afterward?

Liza Gold will have a blockchain

any plans projects developments for the future?

LIZA Gold will be using the codeset of ETH and add all the upgrades of ETC

will it be pos wallet?

No.

what must i do to get liza golds?

Trying to get in touch with yobit if they want to do a fork or not. If no fork then only yobit code for swap will be allowed

thanks and sounds interesting. yobit's liza bitcoin has been dropping in value lately, the freefall is scary at the moment, just now it sold for 0.00001000 eth and it may go even lower. i still believe that liza will recover and after march things should start improving again. it suffered too much from the bitcoin dollar fork swap (investors suddenly decided to sell lizas for btcs), the paccoin swap (it had a huge sales volume [eth market] the night before the deadline, at one point even higher than liza's), and a bunch of whales rapidly selling off lizas at increasing levels way below expectations. the problem with liza is that people (whales and large investors) who gain large amounts daily can easily sell them cheaper than the trading price knowing that the next day they'll gain more coins which they'll sell without sacrificing the principal investment. this i think is what brings down the price. not to mention the fact that many spammers and liars are propagating false rumors about liza in order to depreciate its value and to buy it at lower price.

anyway what is the difference between liza and liza gold?

will liza gold be recognized by yobit?

It would be great if yobit will do the fork then everybody will have LIZA Gold coins and it will be listed on yobit

will yobit allow it to be traded at its exchange platform? will liza gold be in effect competing against liza?

LIZA Gold will have a much more stable price because no investbox will exist for LIZA Gold. At least not one like LIZA.

will the swap be bringing liza's price down?

The swap should bring liza price up

why should people invest in liza gold as opposed to investing in the original liza that is at least supported by an established business model yobit exchange?

We hope to get LIZA Gold listed on other exchanges

is there or will there be an airdrop or bounties of liza gold?

If it will be a fork then no airdrop will happen. Yobit will tell us the amount and the LIZA Gold token will be premine for that amount. If there is a swap then a small amount 1 - 2% will be added to the premine coins for promotion and airdrops

will there be a similar 10% investbox for investor to gain additional income daily similar to liza's?

NO!

how about premine: how many coins are you premining?

Only the swap/fork coins will be premine + 1 - 2% for promotion and airdrop

i guess i have many questions about this liza gold coin and perhaps they are the questions that many investors are wanting a response from you. thanks in advance.

ok good luck with this project and hopefully it may grow into a great enterprise in the near future. if you can answer some or all of my questions honestly, i think that people will think seriously about investing in liza gold.
LizaGold (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:43:02 AM

Currently in talk with some escrow that will help us with swapping LIZA to LIZA Gold.

Most likely the following steps will be used to process:

1. Yobit user send yobit code to the escrow person
2. Yobit user send his LIZA Gold address to the escrow person
3. After swap date is finished all users will get their LIZA Gold coins.
4. LIZA coins will be dumped on the market.
5. Escrow will be paid 10% of the BTCs that were dumped.
6. Escrow will receive the other 90% of the BTCs.
7. Request listing on CoinExchange, tradesatoshi and yobit.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

Liza is owned by yobit, it is their coin. As long as you do not hear anything official on yobit about a swap etc, then it is a fake one. No wonder they want you to send their Liza through yobit code, this way they will dump all your Lizas and you will end up without your money. When you get scammed like this on march 8th, do not start crying to yobit about it. They are talking about escrows, but all I see are newbee accounts making the posts here, so beware. Even if they happen to send you Liza Gold, do you think yobit will list it after you have crashed its coin by the massive dump with all the coins you will swindle out of people on march 8th? It will never get listed and they won't bother to list it anywhere else either. They will be too busy counting your money which will be in their pocket. FUD like this allready made the coin go down in value.
Tai_Pan

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

Liza is owned by yobit, it is their coin. As long as you do not hear anything official on yobit about a swap etc, then it is a fake one. No wonder they want you to send their Liza through yobit code, this way they will dump all your Lizas and you will end up without your money. When you get scammed like this on march 8th, do not start crying to yobit about it. They are talking about escrows, but all I see are newbee accounts making the posts here, so beware. Even if they happen to send you Liza Gold, do you think yobit will list it after you have crashed its coin by the massive dump with all the coins you will swindle out of people on march 8th? It will never get listed and they won't bother to list it anywhere else either. They will be too busy counting your money which will be in their pocket. FUD like this allready made the coin go down in value.
+1

LizaGold (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

+1

https://twitter.com/LizaGoldCoin/status/969867875107377154
wazzz

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:17:57 AM

this is not true,.,.,., they are trying to steal your coins
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:47:01 AM

this is not true,.,.,., they are trying to steal your coins
You pointed it out. Liza is no cryptocurrency, that could be swapped anywhere. It is an investing instrument, created by yobit. Don't follow this scammer.
bracemorno

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

Hello.With the announced implementation of the project will occupy a large niche, I'm afraid even to assume a possible capitalization. I will monitor the implementation and, perhaps, I will become the investor of the project.
Simonsolo

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:26:40 PM

https://token.store/trade/LIZA
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

As far as I know, this is not the first project that is aimed at application in the sphere of diamonds and jewelry industry. What is the difference between your project? What is its peculiarity?
yobitscam

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

LIZA  keep moving higher !

https://token.store/trade/LIZA
Cangleemee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:31:36 AM

Sorry for the indelicate question. And when will more informative information about your project appear? White paper, information about the team?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: