Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY 5 - 20 Bitcoin - Ethereum In Bulk Daily, Weekly, Monthly  (Read 322 times)
NairaOmm (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

OKWAIFUGO INTEGRATED SERVICES NIG LTD
 BUY BULK BTC/ETHEREUM from www.nairaomm.com

TRUSTED EXCHANGE SERVICE IN SOUTH EAST NIGERIA.

Company Registered UNDER Nigeria Cooperate Affairs Commission ( Organization responsible for registration of Genuine companies in Nigeria):
you can check here: http://publicsearch.cac.gov.ng/ComSearch/index.php
Proof: https://prnt.sc/ikwp78
Office In Awka, Anambra State Nigeria: Office: https://prnt.sc/ikwhhx
Video of Road to the Office: https://youtu.be/S68qj7fHY_c
My WhatsApp ( I am the CEO ): +2348087142616 ( 24/7 - always available on whatsapp ).
Site Order in Pic: https://prnt.sc/ilj05l

NairaOmm.com is owned and Operated by a high profile Company in Anambra State Nigeria known as OKWAIFUGO INTEGRATED SERVICES NIG LTD. Nairaomm.com is the ecurrency business exchange of the Company.

With the growing market of ecurrency in Nigeria, i can assure you of daily supply of 5-20 BTC. Bitcoin is cheap in Nigeria. The reason for this is that our crypto market here is being used for money remittance. many of our family, friends, loves ones use crypto to send money home hence the availability. We have many Chineses, Korea, Japanese who buy everyday from the Nigeria market.

Another good reason for much availability of Bitcoin/ethereum here is that the market has not been regulated by our government. Only few people pay tax for trading so the market is cheap, and bitcoin is always available. Many of the foreigners who do our roads, airport, and other contracts i mean those from USA, Germany, etc easily Buy bitcoin here and send abroad to procure equipment's they need and many more.

Check www.paxful.com on alexa ranking and you will see that Nigeria ranks top 2 on paxful paxful achieved this because they saw the growing crypto market in Nigeria and they spent huge on local country adverts in Nigeria.

Check localbitcoins.com on alexa and see Nigeria ranks top 7.

in blockchain.info on alexa rating Nigeria ranks top 8
And many more.

Now Direct to the reason why this BUSINESS.
If you need long partnership, you need to buy Huge volume of Bitcoin, and Ethereum yes our company is well positioned to partner with you. We have over 2,870 customers registered on our website www.nairaomm.com and well over 150 - 200 orders daily.

When you pay us to buy bulk BTC it will take us 4-6hrs to provide it sometimes 24-48hrs depending on the volume you seek to buy.

Why do you need to pay First: We need money to pay our clients immediately they send the bitcoin then we forward them to you once we gather the amount you need or reasonable volume.

We have been in the Exchange of Ecurrency Business since 2011 and we entered the crypto exchange two years ago when the BOOM entered into Africa and in our Country.

PAYMENT METHOD:

1. Naira: Our currency is known as NGN ( Naira ). We prefer naira as with the local currency buying of Crypto is made easy between us and sellers in our country as prevailing exchange rate. There is no limitation to how much we can buy daily as long as the Bitcoin is available we can buy as many bitcoin/ethereum as possible.

Bank Wire/western union/moneygram: with this method it will be costly for prospective buyers because exchange rate of USD to Naira is not favourable to rate of btc in Nigeria market. the exchange rate and bank charges is the problem here aside that nothing else.

How you Can BUY from US:
as we prefer local currency payment you can broker a relationship with any of your friends/business partner in our country. or any of our country national in your own country. once we can be able to get Naira funds to our bank then getting your Bulk BTC order done will not be a problem.

When you pay with wire/mg/wu it takes time to receive funds. sometimes 24-72hrs and charges plus conversion difference abounds.

Preferred Exchange Value for BTC/ETH is in $$$ as that's what we do mainly here. and for BTC/ETH Unit we use Blockchain value.

How to Reach Us:
Email: nairaomm@gmail.com
facebook: nairaomm
twitter: okwaifugo
WhatsApp: +2348087142616 ( this is most preferred as Audio and Video call can be done ).

Notice: Please do not give red flag or negative feedback to this post because of my country. Yes my country has good number of scam cases on the internet but it doesn't mean we have no Genuine persons and Company here. My Company is properly registered and genuine and very open to any further verification from any one.

You can also fly into our country and see us to broker a long lasting deal/business relationship. Or send anyone you have here to meet with us.

This main post is for those who wish to get large volumes of BTC daily, weekly and monthly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NairaOmm (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:12:31 PM

from time to time i will be needing some ecurrency to crypto pr crypto to ecurrency exchange here.
i will also use escrow or go first for trusted members for this form of exchange.

thanks all and i am happy my company is here on the International phase.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:32:04 PM

Why did the DNS of your domain change 2017-12-29? And why is the whos info private? These are two big RED flags.

Handle with caution!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

Why do you need to pay First: We need money to pay our clients immediately they send the bitcoin then we forward them to you once we gather the amount you need or reasonable volume.

You must be joking! Send $50,000 to $200,000 to you first? To someone in Nigeria?

You can also fly into our country and see us to broker a long lasting deal/business relationship. Or send anyone you have here to meet with us.

Why? To allow something like THIS to happen?

You must engage a trusted forum escrow. There will be absolutely no sending of immense sums of money to you first. And you should sign a BTC address evidencing you have access to these coins.

NairaOmm (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Why did the DNS of your domain change 2017-12-29? And why is the whos info private? These are two big RED flags.

Handle with caution!

Thank you for your Question:
we were using hostgator and we had issues with their SSL not working with our forms and our customers keeps complaining.
Hostgator was not able to resolve this for weeks and we must have to use SSL so we had to change hosting to Namecheap hosting service that was why the DNS was changed.

The whois info is private to avoid attacks.

everything in the whois is what i have even showed in the main post above which have video, and our address.

further verification on us can be done as well by anyone.

Thanks again for your question.
NairaOmm (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

You must be joking! Send $50,000 to $200,000 to you first? To someone in Nigeria?

Why? To allow something like THIS to happen?

You must engage a trusted forum escrow. There will be absolutely no sending of immense sums of money to you first. And you should sign a BTC address evidencing you have access to these coins.

If we have no foreign customer we wont bother coming here. to come here and explain with evidence of our company existence means we have had experience.

We have for example two Chinese clients. one of them owns a motorcycle parts/solar gadgets company in Nigeria here.
he manufactures in China and ships to Nigeria. He has Nigeria bank account and when he is in Nigeria or in China he still deals with us as he buys bitcoin easily and sends to china get his RMB to buy manufacturing tools.

This is just an open post and we have stated our terms and how we want and prefer bulk deals to be done. we never force anyone to deal with us. but we have favorable options of which is not ok with anyone the person is free to take his decision.

Thank you so much for commenting.
akes2090

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

I think warningsigns has summed it up quite nicely - everyone here uses an escrow and for bulk transactions there is no compromise.
I doubt you will find much business here if you do not adapt your model to use escrow/ a trusted 3rd party. We are talking about huge sums of money here and caution must prevail.
Also - I am not judging you personally and I am sure you understand, but Nigeria is notorious worldwide for scamsters and fraught with illicit/unscrupulous schemes.

I do wish you luck in your ventures. 
akes2090

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

@ OP: I have just perused your website and the "calculator" section just doesn't make sense.

You have listed Bitcoin for example as follows:

378 (= $1 approx)   Naira for Buying
330 (= <$1 approx) Naira for Selling

Ripple on the other hand is:

415 (= $1.2 approx) Naira for Buying
250 (< $1 approx)   Naira for Selling

1 BTC is approximately 11,000 times the price of 1 XRP - so why is the rate for the latter higher???  Huh

What exactly do these rates mean??
How does one interpret such?
NairaOmm (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

I think warningsigns has summed it up quite nicely - everyone here uses an escrow and for bulk transactions there is no compromise.
I doubt you will find much business here if you do not adapt your model to use escrow/ a trusted 3rd party. We are talking about huge sums of money here and caution must prevail.
Also - I am not judging you personally and I am sure you understand, but Nigeria is notorious worldwide for scamsters and fraught with illicit/unscrupulous schemes.

I do wish you luck in your ventures. 

No matter your country, when you go to your country Nigeria embassy you will see list of your citizens who has traveled to Nigeria for construction work, supply and those who do business with Nigerians.

They are in our country and you can contact them to help you broker a deal between us.
Nigeria is largest importer of automobile and electronics from China in the whole of Africa.

Nigeria has construction workers in each of her state and most of these people are USA, Germany and Chinese citizens.
Some of this foreigners in our country buy bitcoin from us and pay us local currency. if your friend or relation is in our country to broker a deal is very easy and this is what i want.

Yes i am very much aware of so many world wide scam report on Nigerians but like i said in the main post, this doesn't mean there are no good Nigerians or no good Nigerian Company.

we are one of the best company in Nigeria so there is no worry about scam as we are registered, verified and ready to show more verification to anyone who wish to deal with us.

Thanks so much for commenting. I do appreciate.
NairaOmm (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:48:18 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 10:13:45 AM by NairaOmm

@ OP: I have just perused your website and the "calculator" section just doesn't make sense.

You have listed Bitcoin for example as follows:

378 (= $1 approx)   Naira for Buying
330 (= <$1 approx) Naira for Selling

Ripple on the other hand is:

415 (= $1.2 approx) Naira for Buying
250 (< $1 approx)   Naira for Selling

1 BTC is approximately 11,000 times the price of 1 XRP - so why is the rate for the latter higher???  Huh

What exactly do these rates mean??
How does one interpret such?

hahhahaahhahaha
thanks for taking out time to check our website.

our rate makes sense and sure it does. 90% of our customers are from our country so our rate is best communicated in a local way which our customers understand.

Secondly crypto that is not steadily transacted is sold higher and that's why ripple is high. in all the rate is still very wonderful and competitive compared to what is obtained in other exchangers here in Nigeria.

if you contact me privately i can explain the rates to the level you will understand. that is if you are interest in doing business with us in near future.

thanks again for commenting.
akes2090

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

Well you are not local here - this is a global forum so we cannot understand your lingo or semantics.

Here is an easy question: what is your spot rate for 1 BTC in USD?

(Use the information from your currency calculator on your website in a calculation to show us how it works.)
NairaOmm (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

Well you are not local here - this is a global forum so we cannot understand your lingo or semantics.

Here is an easy question: what is your spot rate for 1 BTC in USD?

(Use the information from your currency calculator on your website in a calculation to show us how it works.)

Like i have said, our website is being patronized by 90% of our local customers.
I am here yes and that is for a special deal which when you contact me on whatsapp/email we discuss and work out rate.

the site does not serve international clients for now. international transactions we do is off the website. when we have many foreign clients in future then we can surely have a site for that.

Thanks again and again for commenting.
NairaOmm (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

here we use blockchain and paxful value for 1btc calculation.

now 1btc is $10,867.

Our naira rate for $1 btc is N370

so N370 x $10,867 = N4,020,790 ( 4million, twenty thousand, seven hundred and ninety naira ).
this is the amount you will pay this minute for 1btc.

why we prefer to receive funds in our local currency is because it has no charges, or hidden conversion rates hence its cheap for anyone to get the btc this way.
NairaOmm (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

Best way to buy bulk bitcoin from us is to have someone in our country and pay us in our local currency.
with this you buy bulk btc from us and then at cheap rate too.

Our WhatsApp +2348087142616

if you have bulk BTC you can also sell to us. but kindly note we pay when we receive btc and we prefer to pay in our local Currency.

Regards,
CEO-NairaOmm.com
NairaOmm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:41:08 AM

Hi,

We always need BULK RMB ( Chinese Yuan ).
we shall pay you NGN only.

if you can supply us RMB please Chat +2348087142616 on WhatsApp
or '' Okwa Ifugo '' on Wechat.

Scammers do not bother contacting us please. We will never fall for your trap.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: